by ihateocrecolors Today at 8:26 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Call to China (For BritBrat)

2 posters

Go down

A Call to China (For BritBrat) Empty A Call to China (For BritBrat)

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:18 am

The past few hours were an interesting turn of events. All because of a letter she got from a certain beauty from China by the name of Li-Mei that Ari was so fond of.

"Ari.

We need to talk. But not in Japan. I'm back home and I want you to join me there. No more of your friends either. Just you and me.

-李"

Ari had flown across the sea and to the massive country of China with a letter and map from China's Greatest Export who had an encounter with a name from her past. As a matter of fact, she had heard that she had met more than just one from what Ari had heard. She could only wonder what was on Li-Mei's mind to have invited her to a remote village that was Li-Mei's home. It would be an honor and a lovely getaway rendezvous with Li-Mei.

But Li-Mei didn't sound please in her brief message about the recent happenings and Ari herself was unsettled by the sudden return of Minerva as well as Wichapi. Why they sought out Li-Mei she wasn't quite sure, but hopefully she would find answers as she finally arrived at the village. It was far away from major cities, so she had to take a boat up the many rivers as well as catching a packed bus along with hiking up the trails.

It was a long and exhausting journey as she saw a lively small town. From what Ari remembered from the stories that Li-Mei told her, this town was known for having a mud pit in the center of town where the girls would wrestle in. She had a feeling that was where she would find Li-Mei as she walked for the center.

Back to top Go down

A Call to China (For BritBrat) Empty Re: A Call to China (For BritBrat)

Post by BritBrat Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:33 pm

The fans of AFW have grown to wonder what had become of Li-Mei. It had been more than a few months since she left Japan, telling AFW higher-ups that it was mostly for a break, which they were kind to give. After a while, however, it has gotten to the point where she was ignoring letters from management on when she would eventually come back from her semi-hiatus of sorts. The Oriental Rose was going to come back when she was ready. But there was still something that she had to sort out.

True, Li-Mei could have done so back in Japan. Ari wasn’t busy with championship stuff so they could have met. But she was set on not doing this in Japan. There were certain reasons as to why she invited Ari to come into her village, her old home.

It had been a rough few years, some which she felt downright disgusted at, hated herself as she looked at the previous footage thanks to “friends” of Ari. Or rather, people that were from Ari’s past that somehow came to Li-Mei of all people. She had since deleted those copies of the footage, but such memories were hard to do so. She couldn’t forget. And neither could she forgive. But why were they going straight for her? What else did Li-Mei have apart from the fact that she knew Ari from the biggest match in AFW history? They all had an agenda with Ari, and yet she was caught in the crossfires for simply having an association with the WAM Wrestler.

This needed to be straightened out — face to face, woman to woman. Li-Mei is getting answers.

Which was why she made sure that Ari had enough incentive to come, even paying for her flight tickets and the map location that showed her village. Li-Mei hasn’t mentioned as to where exactly she came from in China, a peaceful village in Yangshuo, small and lively. It did take a bit of travelling to get to, something Li-Mei knew herself every time she travelled out of Yangshuo, but she was expecting Ari to come. Besides, there was much more reason for the WAM Wrestler to come.

The day was rather quiet than most days; not many were around the centre that stood on a hill. Li-Mei looked out at a distance, her hands at the pockets of her pants, the cool air didn’t give much chill on her skin, especially as she’s wearing a simple blouse. She waits, but she’s not paying much attention to her surroundings. Her amethyst eyes, which used to have a burning fire, seemed heavy, looking down half-lidded with a melancholic look to her face as if it didn’t show much excitement and anticipation to the woman she had fun with years ago. It was as if she was there, but also not there.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:30 pm

There in the center of the village laid the mud pit where their traditional battle between women took place, and right across of it she saw Li-Mei standing across of it. However, even with the pit between them, Ari could feel and see that Li-Mei wasn't the same woman with a fiery passion that she met inside of a gel pit where one of the most spectacular sexual battles that Ari had been of part of took place.

No, instead she saw a much farther gone expression of Li-Mei that didn't suit her lovely appearance as Ari saw it. It only tipped her off even more that this wasn't a normal calling that Li-Mei gave her as she stood at the edge of the mud pit opposite of Li-Mei.

Standing in her button-up shirt and jeans, she looked across to the Oriental Rose, "I must say Li-Mei...this is a beautiful homey village you have. I can see how a Rose like you came from here."

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:18 pm

Even as Ari finally shown up at the centre, the large mud pit that was below, Li-Mei remained unmoving. Remained unresponsive to much of her surroundings. Li-Mei knew that Ari would have come, would have been even more disappointing if Ari did not but the tales of her old fighting pit was too much to resist for the ashen-haired woman. Though that was from before, years ago. Now, the Chinese woman seemed to be a different person. A stranger almost.

Ari continued to look across and Li-Mei looked forward. Just not at her, but rather through her as if the WAM wrestler isn’t here right now. It was only when the voice called out to her that her eyes actually looked like she was looking straight at Ari, though the solemn, near fed-up look in her eyes remained.

“Yes.” A simple answer, nothing like the flirty, fiery tone that the Oriental Rose had in their first meeting. “My village. Born and raised here. I knew you’d come here. This place is too good to resist.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:01 pm

The monotone that Li-Mei addressed her with was a bit unsettling, Ari wasn’t too sure of how to proceed. Clearly something was bothering her rival and she wasn’t too sure but she had a feeling it was related to her.

“Of course. Hearing stories of your mud wrestling pit, the same pit where you’ve dominated every girl in your village in, how could I not come and see this fable place with my own eyes.” She let out, hands on her hips as she kept her blue eyes locked on those red orbs of Li-Mei’s.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:18 pm

“Well, that’s in the past. That’s all there is to it. Stories. Fables. Might as well be lies. Fiction.” Li-Mei put it bluntly, a tone that was unlike her and she didn’t care if that unsettled the ashen-haired woman. She averted her gaze into Ari’s sapphires, rocking her jaw left and right. She opened her mouth to say something, but that something never came, simply shaking her head in disgust, looking at the earth beneath them. There was no way she could go back into what she was before when she first met Ari… “You know, I don’t know how to react to you right now.” She scoffed before looking back at the Wet & Messy Wrestler, though with a look that did not bode well for Ari.

“What did I do to you? What was it that I have done to deserve something like that?” Her voice had a noticeable growl to it.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:56 pm

The tone of their conversation continued to take more and more of a sour tone in Li-Mei’s voice, the tone rubbing off on Ari as she felt she was being accused of something that was out of her control and out of her responsibility and her suspicions were proven true when Li-Mei asked what did she deserved.

Ari let out a scoff, “Maybe it’d be best to clarify what you’re accusing me of before I can give an answer.” She let out, she didn’t know what or why Li-Mei was so aggravated about to call upon this, feeling that they were respectable women who could talk through this rather than go through veiled accusations.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:17 pm

She had her head burried into her hands soon as she heard Ari speak. An annoyed groan followed soon as she blurted out with an accusatory tone, probably something which the WAM wrestler didn't take all too well. There was always still that nagging feeling that she might not be the one, and yet, that burning feeling is something she couldn't shake off. If she was then she had to get to the bottom of this. Nevertheless, the Ashen-haired woman could see that she really isnt in the best state of mind at the moment.

Taking her hands off her face, the Oriental Rose shook her head, doing her best to hold back the overwhelming emotions. "Wichapi...Minerva. Both women that you yourself... know very... very well. They both...came after me and took the chance to humiliate me for their pleasure. Minerva came back... and attacked me." Her voice is shaky, it wasn't easy to say all of this, but she said it. In order for Ari to understand.

"So...why....tell me why...did they came after me? I have no business with them and yet they both came after me. All because of you. Is...is there more women from your past that I should know about? At least then I wouldn't be fucking taken out by surprise! Especially when they are gonna record it all and get off from seeing me suffer!!"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:02 pm

So that was this about.

Ari was shocked to see that this was affecting her this much, true the attack by Minerva was a rather shocking just as shocking as when Ari heard rumors of her other rival from America, the Mud Wrestling 'Queen' Wichapi had done the same to her. Ari herself didn't know why her former rivals were going after Li-Mei to make a statement, instead of just coming after her. But at the same time, Ari was not going to take responsibility for what happened to Li-Mei.

"I can't say I know why they'd come after you. But if you think I had anything to do with it then you must not know me at all!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down