Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 16 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Berial, Daaharu, Diesel_Electric_Razor, dragonswill, Harrier, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Mart-Kos, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, OmegaVan0, Ringropes98, Serpon, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Killer King

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:58 am by KillerV

Looking for female opponents to lose against Killer King, willing to discuss about it...

Thanks in advance.

Comments: 0

Summer Splash start date reminder

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:13 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Summer Splash starts on July 15th this year.

After the poll that was taken, we decided to push SS back a little this year, to give people more time to get stories together given the pandemic.

With July around the corner, we decided to give a couple extra weeks and start SS halfway through July, just to give people some more time.

Coming Back?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:38 pm by Lotuswarrior

I've been thinking of coming back, but I want to focus on a single character to promote some development. Looking back at what I've done, I've been thinking about how I did things and how I've could've made them better.

Not saying I've greatly improved while I've been away, but I think that most people will at least notice some improvements in my future matches or roleplay events. I have a few characters that I want to truly focus on using, but the others will probably be deleted or turned …

[ Full reading ]

The undressing game: Selene Vs. Okami

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The undressing game: Selene Vs. Okami - Page 4 Empty Re: The undressing game: Selene Vs. Okami

Post by wrestleryu on Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:03 pm

Okami gasped in flushed surprise as Selene countered his efforts with a quite peculiar move jumping forward to wrap her arms her legs around him as she just went...  glomping him; there would be no better way to describe it.

The young wolf kept his momentum going, apparently successful at tackleing the blonde vixen to the mats. Except for, Okami was ontop but not in control, as she soon proved by crossing her ankles and applying some bodyscissoring pressure around his waist.

"U-ungffhhh... o///o", he let out a wheezing groan, lowering his guard for a moment from the sensually breathtaking squeeze: more than enough for Selene to reach around his silver mane and hug him face first into her awaiting bosom, closing her smothering "venus fly trap" move of sorts around her muffled, squirming prey.

"Mnnnffhhh-mmnrrpffhh...". As expected, Okami started his blind struggles, trying to pull himself out of her smothering pillows and encoiling legs; to not much avail though, as the blonde beauty seemed to easily demoralize his best effort, keeping him contained within her voluptuous embrace.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The undressing game: Selene Vs. Okami - Page 4 Empty Re: The undressing game: Selene Vs. Okami

Post by USLMAN on Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:02 pm

"Fufu, you know I normally expect boys to be forward, but you take it to a new level." Selene would tease, keeping his face nice and secure in her bosom as she tightened her legs around him. The blonde bombshell was an expert in using her curves, and Okami would fully realize that as she expertly smothered him, his movements adding in a seductive rubbing on his face from her breasts.

She was also through, making sure she waited for the moment she'd feel his struggling slowly weaken before she made her next move. Rather enjoying being on top, the blonde would turn the two over so that she was sitting on the boy's waist while pulling him up, never breaking the embosomy seal she had on his cute face.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:09 pm

Okami's attempts at protesting never got to become words as Selene held him nice and tight to her smothering bosom, his efforts to pull back made useless by the double embrace of her arms lovingly wrapped around his head and her smooth legs curled around his body to prevent him from going anywhere.

His futile struggle could only provided a nice bounce to her enveloping bosom, which Selene seemed to love as she easily contained his toned muscles, frustrating his valiant but unfocused effort to escape until she had maneuvred him into a sitting stance... with her wrapped ever tighter around him of course.

"M-Mnnghfff...! @///@", He wriggled about fruitlessly, starting to go light headed within Selene's smothering cleavage as the malicious rubbing of her crotch over his lap did nothing to help him stay focused.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum