Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Harrier, Iceman, Jstruggs716, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Nelv, Snidey, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for debuts and matches.

Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:26 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Looking to be more active around here, which means starting more matches.

Yay more matches!

For those interested:

Cami (will do hentai, but not for debut match)

Hiromi (No hentai)

Blazing Kitsune (no hentai)

All still need debut matches

I'm also accepting offers for matches against:

Kairi (will do hentai)

Dark Star Chaos (no hentai)

Grizzly (no hentai)

Feel free to PM me or find me on the Discord if any of those sound interesting, or if you have another match you want to suggest. …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Apologies for delays

Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:19 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Hullo!

I just wanted to take a minute and apologies to the many people I am RPing with and my slowness this last month or two. It's been a busy time and I've had trouble with motivation and inspiration to post.

I am going to do better, I promise, and I will have posts up for everybody soon and I will try not to falter again...at least for a while XD.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Comments: 4

Specific Debut Match Idea

Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:45 pm by SuckerPunch

Hello friends and fellow AFW'ers! I'm looking for a very specific type of squash for the debut match of Harmony Harper, my newest character. If you're interested, please send me a PM on the forums! I'm looking forward to playing with you all!

Comments: 0

Samantha "The American Dream" Majors

Go down

Samantha "The American Dream" Majors Empty Samantha "The American Dream" Majors

Post by killcarrion on Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:39 pm

================================[Personal Information]===============================

Name : Samantha Majors
Alias: The Star-Spangled Brawler, The American Dream, Lady Liberty
Sex: F
Eyes: Navy Blue
Hair: Golden blonde
Height: 5’10'
Weight: 140
Nationality: AMERICAN

================================[Combat Information]===============================

Alignment: Proud Patriot – Cheerfully bubble-headed with an undying appreciation for home and country, Samantha is as sweet as apple pie towards most everyone she meets but still won’t hesitate to pound in the pain towards anyone who tries to mock her with big words she doesn’t understand or decries the good ol U.S. of A.~…

Entrance Music: Living In America

Strategy and Style: Swarmer/Southpaw – Relentlessly aggressive with a consistent tendency towards getting in as close as possible to her opponent and staying there. Samantha sticks and moves with a fleet-footed dance to her steps that has her pummeling her foe with volleys of punches that razzle dazzles the audience and can have the opponent seeing stars aside from the ones on her gloves and patriotic outfit. Always being on the offensive means Samantha can end up taking a beating herself, so she undergoes endurance training to make sure she can take it square on the chin and hopefully still be in the fight...but she sometimes overestimates herself and can up end up kissing the canvas if the right punch connects.

Preferred Matches: Classic Boxing, No Holds Barred, Cage, Foxy.

Endurance: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Strength: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Speed: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Defense: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Technique: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Power:  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Footwork:  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Resilience:  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Counters:  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Signature Moves :
1) Spinning Backfist
2) Knuckle Sandwich (Just a punch to the mouth)
3) Haymaker
4) Hooks
5) Bob And Weave

Finishing Moves :

1) American Revolution!!!! – Putting her endurance to the test by stepping forward and tanking through errant punches thrown, Samantha barrels full steam ahead in a blitzing volley of head and body blows consisting of hooks, straights, uppercuts and whatever else she can think to do after probably taking one on the chin herself.

In Action:
Samantha "The American Dream" Majors I6C7Tcw

2) Stars And Stripes!!!! – A patriotism infused one-two punch combination that starts with a booming straight to stun and stupefy her opponent, hopefully allowing Samantha an opening in their defenses for her impending upper-cut square beneath the jaw of her opponent. Flexing her muscles from her bicep to her thonged rump for a wallop that seemingly slows down time as if allowing her opponent a few seconds to think on it before delivering a punch of pure American Pride.

In Action:
Samantha "The American Dream" Majors 7jUs9n5
In Anime Action:
Samantha "The American Dream" Majors R9jn1NC

====================================[Biography]===================================

Boxing Attire:

Samantha "The American Dream" Majors ZceXZBH

Attire Pics...
Spoiler:
Samantha "The American Dream" Majors PzUguvf
Samantha "The American Dream" Majors TA5VWXv
Samantha "The American Dream" Majors VpBw8rD

Biker Outfit...
Spoiler:
Samantha "The American Dream" Majors PYDYtzf

America’s Ass~…
Spoiler:
Samantha "The American Dream" Majors H1hScbQ

Glimpses of her normal life...
Spoiler:
Samantha "The American Dream" Majors PgNvzID
Samantha "The American Dream" Majors YXa1Nwp

She didn't know why her measurements had to be taken when joining AFW, but whatever...
Spoiler:
Samantha "The American Dream" Majors Xazf6eX

After a match she won, or one she may have dreamt up…(NSFW).
Spoiler:
Samantha "The American Dream" Majors CqrjNKk

Personality: Seemingly always in good-spirits with a sunny and light-hearted demeanor, Samantha has a commanding presence that attracts the attention of others given her stunning beauty and incapability to have an in-door voice. She does regrettably feed into the loud, boisterous, and prideful stereotype that others around the world have of Americans…but she’s too busy enjoying the simple things in life to even notice any of that. Be it baseball games, cheerleading, clubbing and whatever else consists of booming sounds and having a good time.

Samantha can turn on a dime though if she feels her scant intelligence being insulted, sees her friends getting hassled, or hears anyone talking smack about the country she loves. Most cops not believing she was the culprit starting bar-room fights when being called in to haul away douchey fratboys.

Past/History: Born and raised in Philadelphia as the youngest of three children, Samantha could be misconstrued as having a privileged lifestyle. Given how her father was a renowned boxer back in his heyday with millions of dollars squirreled away to provide for his family thanks to her fastidious mother, with included her two older brothers. But her pops, “Marvelous” Marcus Majors, taught his children that he owes his riches to this great land that offered him opportunities not afforded to him in his native Ireland. Where he was a humble farmer’s son who discovered he had a devastating left hook, and ended up fighting his way up the ranks until immigrating to America where he found his calling and the love of his life. Samantha would listen and become transfixed to her Father’s tales for years on end, idolizing him jubilantly and learning to love this country from a young age. She helped out in running the family boxing gym and training center, eventually engaging in boxing spars once she was old enough with a technique taught by her Dad.

Samantha trained to stay in tip-top shape thanks to having such a convenient facility at her disposal as she grew into her teen years, when she became both cheerleading captain and prom queen. And it was at prom where she ended up cracking a perv playing grab ass in the jaw and discovered she had the same walloping left hook as her pops!!! To her Father’s jubilation, and her Mother’s chagrin, Samantha decided that the boxing ring was where she was going to end up dedicating herself fully. Jogging up courthouse steps, chasing chickens around, and pummeling the hell out of frozen slabs of meat to incredibly inspirational music until she was ready to debut her “All-American” persona, eventually earning a name for herself as she went pro and dominated local federations. Although she gained popularity not just for her boxing acumen, but the skimpy attire she was unashamed to gallivant around in. But eventually, debt began piling up due to questionable investment deals gone awry on her brother’s part, with the family gym in danger of being shuttered for good.

Being a proud and stalwart American meant being bold enough to seek opportunities in foreign lands if necessary. So Samantha packed up her bags, kissed her folks on the cheek, clocked her brothers in the head for being numbskulls, and signed a lucrative contract to begin competing in Japan where she hopes to make enough money keep their gym afloat and spread around some good old fashioned American patriotism~…

-Baseball
-American Football
-Fashion
-Anything Dubbed Americana

Dislikes:
-Soybeans
-Tuna Salad
-Waiting in Line
-Cheap Coffee
-Long Hair On Guys

Fun Facts:
1) Samantha’s competed in her fair share of bikini contest’s as well, one in particular being held at the Annual July 4th Nathan’s Hot Dog eating contest. She contemplated entering the contest once, but was immediately grateful she chose not to once she witnessed how sick the competitor’s got afterwards.

2) She has an autographed “Rocky” poster hanging up in her living room, signed by Sylvester Stallone himself. To this day it’s one of her most cherished possessions.  

3) Samantha doesn’t take constructive criticism very well and can sometimes take it as an insult if not presented to her in a way that doesn’t come off as aggressive. Unexpectedly having a more fragile ego than you would think.

4) Despite her obvious sense of patriotism, Samantha is incredibly open-minded towards others beliefs and traditions. She’s eager and fascinated to learn more about other cultures, but she may fumble them in execution until she gets the hang of it.  

5) If Samantha was a Pokemon, she would be...
Spoiler:
Braviary~…
Samantha "The American Dream" Majors 8anEbKO

AFW Information:

Record
Wins: 0
Losses: 0
Draws: 0

Timeline: - Rearranged to be in terms of storyline order

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:
Tag Team: