by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard, saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Tension Welcome

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Tension Welcome Empty A Tension Welcome

Post by acuyra Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:08 pm

Valley swore, this had been one of the longest, most annoying days of her life.

It had all started innocent enough, with her being called into Tension HQ to do some promotional work for her upcoming matches. Pictures, promos, packages, that sort of thing. It wasn’t anything she was unused to, and truth told, she appreciated the attention. She’d been worried that Tension management would let her get lost in the shuffle after she switched over, but no, they were behind her brand switch, marketing it as a fairly big deal. The rumor mill was already swarming with the potential matchups that could happen, and she was liking what she heard - Kyo Akamatsu, Dasher Inoba, or even a shot at the champ herself. So many dream matches, so little time.

But the trick was getting there in the first place. She’d forgotten how confusing Japan could be, having lived in Tokyo so long that she’d learned how to navigate it. In Kyoto, she ran into the same problems she’d had when she first came to Japan, not used to the tight streets and the imposing buildings and the confusing signs. She got turned around quite a few times, and only made it to the arena on schedule because she’d had the foresight to leave early.

Once she got there, however, she learned that her efforts were in vain, because they weren’t ready to shoot, anyway. Some of the equipment wasn’t working, so she had to wait around while they got in the extra parts and had everything installed, which would’ve been bad by itself, except the outfit they had her wearing was a less-than-faithful rendition of her original one-piece that was hot and sticky. So she had to spend an exorbitant amount of time in a suit she didn’t want to wear, doing absolutely nothing.

And then her phone died.

Hours later, things had got back on track and she managed to get through it all, but it was an experience she never wanted to replicate. Right now, all she wanted to do was get undressed, head home, and go to sleep in a jacuzzi.

She was already working on the first third of those goals, as she found herself in the Tension dressing room, working off the imitation outfit and having some trouble with it. Unlike her original leotard, this one had a zipper in the back, and it was being ridiculously stubborn - she found herself hopping about the room, desperately trying to pull it hard enough from behind her back to get free. ”Come on, come on, you’ve got to be kidding me...stupid piece of junk…”

Back to top Go down

A Tension Welcome Empty Re: A Tension Welcome

Post by BritBrat Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:00 pm

This was quite simply one of the busiest, yet most enjoyable days of her life for Chloe.

There wasn’t anything super special, but it had taken her away from a lot of paperwork, which today, she wasn’t feeling up for in the slightest. Family matters. Such a great thing. Started simple enough, she visited Luna Loclear, having not seen the bluenette in quite a while since she had been off on an adventure, one that they shared with a bottle of wine Luna picked up from France. At least, that is until she challenged her to an arm-wrestling contest of all things. Ever the ultra-competitive woman, she humoured the bluenette. Though as always when it came to Luna, one contest turned into two. Two became three. Three became four and you get the picture. As much as she would love to stay, she still had other things to do and successfully left the mansion without getting drunk.

Moon-Sin Jae was next, though this was more dropping something off for her since they had that one night of fun. She “accidentally” broke Scott, at least that is how she put it when they were talking on the phone and has constantly kept forgetting his name. It turns out she went a little overboard on him so Chloe brought someone that was way more durable, way bigger at 6’7”. A shame, because he was Chloe’s favourite. Body like a rock and has a massively great ability to endure blows and pain. At the very least, able to endure Sin’s brand of fun though Chloe would be surprised if she managed to break him too.

There was simply a lot to do, especially as she had to navigate around Kyoto as fast as possible. One of the benefits of performing in both Kyoto and Tokyo is that it gets easier to navigate around it. Even when she first came in, she hired a Japanese chauffeur that knew his way around Japan and could take him to those cities. Though she had the foresight to learn and get used to the signs and the buildings, know where the best shops are. Which brought into accompanying Eliza Harrenwood since she wanted help with attires before they got into Tension HQ for a private sparring session which almost got heated in the action, but cooler heads prevailed. A joint cool down and stretch helped both women as they laughed it off.

It was only the paperwork that was still in the itinerary, Chloe couldn’t evade that for long. But at the very least, all of this took her mind off it. Still, she’d rather get undressed and head back home to sleep. Who knows, Sin might call for some sex. At this point, she hoped that would happen, lest this day ends on a boring note.

She chose not to dwell on it and get out of her workout clothes, a simple black bra and black leggings that hugged her strong legs, coming down to her calves. She was feeling up for that little black number, reminding her when she first came into the AFW ring. Since then, that black jumpsuit hasn’t seen any action in the ring. Rather, it still has the scent of Kaede’s juices, if she could recall.

The flip flops slapped against her soft soles as she walked from the training area to the locker room, ready to work off of the gym wear. Though what Chloe didn’t expect to see when she passed through the doors was someone shucking and jiving almost in getting a leotard off. At least, that is until she saw who it is exactly that is hopping around the room, trying to get that zipper off.

“Valley?” She chuckled soon after, rather amused, but quite happy to bump into her. Valerie Dolores-Castle Welles, or just Valley Doll, didn’t need any introduction, neither did she need to go over her accomplishments, which would take way too long in mentioning. The former commissioner was well aware of her recent move to Tension, so she figured it was a matter of time till they bumped into each other. Well, Chloe was also in Friction around the time Valley was the Entropy champion but fate kept them away for a long while, or so as one would say. But to see her in the flesh, while fiddling with her outfit…well, this wasn’t how she imagined they would meet but this was still quite amusing.

“Well, now that’s a throwback. I’d say you haven’t change but of course, the hair.” And the orange tan…and the massive breasts…but nobody is going to mention that.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:36 pm

Valley knew she had something of a bullseye on her back the moment she stepped into Tension. She was a former champion, and whether she liked it or not, whether she thought she deserved it or not, that would always make her an attractive target. Even without a belt to her name, she had a strong record, rarely lost matches, and there was always some up-and-comer looking to make a name at her expense. Came with the territory.

So she knew that was coming. She’d just hope that wasn’t coming today.

Valley hadn’t been paying much attention to the other woman in the room when she entered, far more into the process of getting this outfit off, but she perked up when her name was spoken - both because she didn’t recognize the voice and because she didn’t much care for the tone that came with it. Her eyes widened after a moment of realization, as her brain processed who exactly this was: Chloe Mason. The two of them had never met before, no, but she was aware of her, as anyone who’d been watching the AFW in the past year or two would have to be. From what she’d seen, the girl was talented, had skills and the body to back them up, though her methods…

At any rate, she knew enough about Chloe to know they probably wouldn’t get along if they met. But wrestling had a way of attracting people you’d rather avoid, so, here they were.

”Not the only thing, no.” She gave her chest a slap, with a shrug and a smirk to go along with it. No sense in straying away from the obvious. She chewed on her lip for a moment, as a thought occurred to her. She was hesitant to court Chloe’s help, but then, it wasn’t as if the woman had done anything mean to her, in specific. No sense in starting off on a bad foot.

”Say,” She spun about on her heel, showing her back to Chloe and pointing to the stubborn zipper. ”Could you, ah, give me an extra hand, here? Just a good tug or two.”

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:46 pm

Well, this was quite a surprise — both pleasant but also amusing.

The pleasant part came from the fact that she wasn’t expecting to bump into Valerie at all, let alone this soon. It was hard to avoid Tension’s announcement when Valley eventually moved from Friction to Tension, making quite the big deal out of it, not in a negative way of course. Valley Doll is and will be, a massive star, a former champion, rarely lost her matches and always delivered excellent showcases. All of this wasn’t undeserved, especially in Chloe’s eyes. Tension is right in pushing its next big star.

The amusing part was the sight that unfolded before Chloe’s very own eyes. Out of all the things that Chloe expected, she reckoned she’d first meet Valley as competitors, in the ring together.  Or at the gym. Having her first meeting with the former multi-champion being in the locker room with her struggling to get out of her old costume, a retro classic, by the way, was something that didn’t come to mind. However, Chloe is glad that happened; it took a lot for the former commissioner not to be laughing out loud right there and then.

“A tasteful size, if you ask me.” The blonde returned with a chuckle. She had seen some ridiculous sizes in her time in the business and is pretty much comfortable with the ones she has, though that’s not to say she was as flat as an ironing board. Though after a moment, Valley spun about to point the reason for her current troubles. Ah yes, the dreaded zipper. A bane to all. Now, Chloe could be cruel and say no, letting Valley squirm and suffer…but that would be too much. She had enough amusement for today. Plus, it is not as if Valley had done anything wrong to her. Chloe figured Valley could use one less enemy that is coming to make a name for themselves at her expense. She knows there are a lot of them already.

“Alright, hold still.” Still having an amused smile, she walked up away from the door towards Valley, reaching the zipper to give it a good tug down, not too hard but enough to free Valley from the hot, sweaty prison that is her old costume. Or rather a less-than-faithful rendition of her old original leotard. “I reckon you don’t regret having a zipper when you first had that leotard.” Chloe mused. “Promotional matters, I assume.” In regards to why Valley was in this troublesome costume in the first place.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:42 am

Chloe’s comment about the size managed to get a genuine laugh out of Valley, since she’d been thinking similar thoughts. It was actually the same size as her previous outfits, but that was the tricky thing about clothing in different countries. It wasn’t like there was some worldwide consensus on how ‘medium’ a ‘Medium’ was, and the large from one company could equal to the Extra Large from another. These things were always a dice roll, and in this case, the dice hadn’t come up in her favor.

”Yeah, it’s kind of a tight fit. There’s a reason nobody trusts management to pick out their outfits - you’ll get stuff like this.” She sighed as Chloe came over to work on her back, beginning to slide the zipper down and free her from the tight prison. ”Thanks, I-” She had a little yelp as Chloe accidentally snagged some skin for a tight pinch. ”Honestly who makes this stuff? But yeah, thanks. And yeah, definitely missed my old outfit, had a way better fit. Wish they would’ve told me they wanted me in this, would’ve dug it out from the clothing pile.”

She could hear Ace chiding her for being too trusting, especially when she was on unknown ground. Unlike with Friciton, she didn’t have much in the way of alliances here, hadn’t had time to build up repertoire with anyone aside from Daisuke. Giving her back to a woman like Chloe Mason, infamous as she was, sounded like the worst idea on paper.

Valley was a little cautious, checking the mirror off to their side every now and then to make sure Chloe wasn’t up to anything untoward. But she’d been pleasant so far. Maybe that would hold out?

”Good guess, right on.” She gave Chloe a thumbs up as she finished off the last few inches. ”Trying to settle me into the new brand, I guess. Not the smoothest day, but at least I can focus on the fun stuff, now.”

She started to slip the top off, then looked over her shoulder, meeting eyes with Chloe. ”Don’t mind if I go nude, do you?” She doubted this woman was a prude, definitely not if what she’d heard and saw was true, but it never hurt to ask. Moreso in this company than anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:20 pm

Considering there's always a difference in how individual countries make their clothing and measure them, Chloe wasn't too surprised to hear about Valley's plight. It's oh so confusing at times, and that's not getting into how different brands consider "large" and "small". Already it is too much to think about for the average consumer, and one would wish that things can be so simple. Although you'd force people into one size and the problem is that everyone is unique in terms of their body.

Managing to get a laugh from the former multi-champion, Chloe went about to free Valley from the prison she got herself in. She hummed in agreement with Val in the meanwhile, taking her attention towards the zipper. Apart from the little accident where the zipper caught her skin... "Whoops. Sorry."...it wasn't so bad or super tricky to pull it down. "Well, it has a label then you can complain to the ones who made it." She chuckled. "And it's no problem at all. I have heard many stories about such things so I like to get everything as I possibly can in order though I will account to unexpected issues. We don't have the power to control everything that happens."

Getting the last few inches, she gave the nod once she got it down, with a thumbs up in return. "I figured as much. That explains this tight little number." She gave a light slap to the clothing around her back. "Rough day, huh? Still, they went all this effort to promote you, so that's something. Even if it wasn't up to standard." The fact that they even cared enough about Valley Doll when others would wish to have that opportunity was excellent; the Californian wouldn't be lost in the shuffle and be treated as the usual wrestler. Friction or Tension.

"Oh, I don't mind. You're not committing a crime." She smiled as she pulled the bottom trim of her sports bra. "And I hope you don't mind if I do the same." Chloe had little doubt that Val was prudent though there was that possibility too.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:38 pm

”Oh, I will be complaining to the ones who made it, don’t worry.” She had a little chuckle with Chloe, having a little fun at the predicament. Only in wrestling did you come up with these sorts of problems. Greatest job in the world. ”But right now I’m just happy to be out of this little cocoon. I’m a wrestler, not a runway model, wasn’t made for this kind of thing, you know?”

With Chloe’s consent, she stepped out of the outfit and strode forward, bare and bold as the day she was born. She didn’t make any real move to cover herself up, knowing there was little point here - both women, same parts, no shame. While she was older than Kaylee by at least a half, she had managed to keep her body in good shape over the years and still had plenty to show off, enough to hold her own in the looks department.

That wasn’t to say that Chloe would be bad competition for it, though. As it turned out, she was about to find out how close, too. ”Hm?” She cast a quick glance Chloe’s way, then nodded. ”Sure. Flaunt a little bit.”

She stepped back with a knowing smirk, as she reached into her gym bag and started to sort her clothes out. ”So, what brings you to the Tension halls, if you don’t mind me asking? Short term and long term, both.” She gave the woman an appraising look. ”They have you here for promo work or you’re just catching a workout? You look in good shape, would definitely buy the second option.”

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:40 pm

“Well, you never know; being a runway model might have been your true calling. Just a bad experience you had.” Chloe chortled. She figured that being a wrestler is what she wanted to do, even if it took a while to come towards that decision to lacing up the boots. Still, there were times when one contemplates the what-ifs. What if you did this? What if you do that? It was best not to live a life full of regret, Chloe felt that she was happy to be where she is, that she could have been stuck behind a desk as a commissioner. That she could not have pushed to delve into her love of fighting soon as he humiliated and had her first win many years ago. Good times. Besides, life in Japan has been fun, and it will continue to keep getting better and better.

The ex-commissioner wasn’t going to shame Val for being naked. It wasn’t as if she was doing the Walk of Atonement. This is the ladies locker room. There is no shame in covering parts that both women share. It wasn’t as if Val had anything to hide about her body so Chloe gave the Californian her blessing. It was only as Valley took off the cocoon that she got to see her body as it was. Naked as the day she was born. Not many people had the opportunity to see Valley naked and Chloe would be considered one of the lucky ones. She knew a few perverted wrestlers in Tension that would want to be in that position. Though the ex-commissioner didn’t treat it as a once in a lifetime event, it was just normal. Two thirty-something women wrestlers, changing in the locker. Nothing special.

Although she did get the chance to admire how much care she took to keep such a body fit and strong. Great shape, nice curves, age may be creeping up on her, but she can still turn heads. Looks-wise, she still got something to show off.

Chloe didn't lack either, and when she went to take off her sports bra and then her leggings, she didn't lack in confidence. Valley did say she can flaunt a bit. Well, she is flaunting it. Grabbing the gym bag to get her clothes, neatly folded and prepared just as she likes it. “I guess you could say the second option. I was sparring with a new friend of mine. Though from the way she was going at it, I think she was looking for a bit of revenge. At least it made things interesting.” Chloe smiled, though having her back turned at Valley, sorting out her stylish attire. “Oh, how are you finding Tension so far? Just curious. Must be taking time getting used to Kyoto after being in Tokyo for a long time.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:51 pm

Valley couldn’t resist the urge to laugh at the thought of her being a runway model, just trying to picture it. While she didn’t know much about that life, true, she was well aware of the typical body type that women in that lifestyle went with. Her body was a little fulsome, too full-bodied, too muscular to be strutting around like that. ”Thanks, but I don’t think you’ll be seeing me on...whatever people watch fashion shows on, I have no clue.”

She waved it off and looked at Chloe from the edge of her eyes, noting her body while she disrobed. A fine figure for any wrestler, but she was fit even by the usual standards. Slim, but not too slim. Muscular, but not too muscular. She’d seen her in action enough times to know how effective it was, but she was able to fully appreciate it here, and admire how attractive it was.

And those legs? Kickworthy. And putting a few ideas in Valley’s mind.

For now, she went about getting dressed, putting out her red underwear and sliding into her matching top. ”Hope you had a good spar, then. Constant sparring partners are hard to come by, at least they were in Tokyo. Most of the time, you just wander into a gym and wait for somebody to pick a fight with you.”

Valley took out her gym and started to shimmy into it, working it up her legs, bit by bit. ”But Kyoto’s going well so far, looking promising. I’ve already had my required Takeuchi matches, so I’m good to go. Ready to make some new friends. And enemies.”

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:18 am

As someone who gave modelling a shot once upon a time, Chloe could understand Valley’s disinterest in not wanting to be a part of that lifestyle. They were cut from the same cloth in a way, and Chloe managed to get another laugh out of her. So far so good. Having to deal with wrestlers for promotional stuff, she also knew the ins and outs of the business, knowing how to make the posters look good for her commissioned fights. Chloe was a tiny bit far from being a supermodel, but that wouldn’t stop others wanting to ask to be on the cover of magazines. Unless if it’s one of her fights where she stands over her conquered victim, she’d rather not want any a part of it. It’s wasn’t as thrilling as being in the ring. A sentiment the rest of her family doesn’t share.

If there were a word that would describe Chloe, it would be subtle. She wasn’t as fulsome, as full-bodied or as muscular like Valley, but as she moved to get her clothes out of the bag, Valley would see the trained muscle that is hidden underneath the soft, supple skin. The only thing that does stand out would be her legs, which Chloe gave a subtle flex as she bent down a bit to peel off her leggings, knowing that Valley would be watching — perhaps eyeing the competition. She would have seen what she could do before, but to experience it is another thing entirely.

“Indeed, it was.”
Chloe said as she slipped into her black lace underwear and bra. “Lucky to have them in both Tension and Friction. Though in my experience so far, a bit less in terms of potential sparring partners in Tension than in Friction. That’s if you only seek those in AFW and not look at…other avenues, let’s say. Also, the Takeuchis don’t count to that, I’m afraid.” She chuckled, getting the hooks behind the bra. “Speaking of which, I only had half the required Takeuchi matches. Though after that one…I doubt he’d ever pluck up the courage to want another~.” Especially how much she outclassed him in every way. It's his fault for not preparing.

“At least the Kyoto experience is going well. Promo stuff notwithstanding, of course.” Chloe said as she turned to Valley, putting on a tight-fitting white top that shows off her curves. “Though I am sure it won’t take much time to get used to here. It sounds like you have made a few friends already.” A slight smile creeps up on her lips. A curious question that popped in her head, one she'd like to know.

"And where am I in that group? Friend or foe?"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next