Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, FairyGirl, Harrier, KillerV, Tarantulust, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for a match for a debut for new girl

Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:42 am by Void Effect

Like the title said: Looking for a match for Lily, contact me using Discord please or PM

Spoiler:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page FIasYCH

https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t20264-lily-harper-the-princess-knight#543965

Comments: 0

Looking For Matches/Long Term Story Threads For New Wrestler

Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:19 am by HighFly

Hey everyone, I just made JJ and need some threads for her!

https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t20259-jj-janella-johnson

I am looking for matches, maybe even a long term rivalry as well! If you feel like you want to work with her long term asa sparring partner for friend outside the ring after a match that is fine as well. Really anything that tells a fun story would be awesome! Please PM me if interested, thank you!

Delay

Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:16 pm by ChateauDame

My apologies for the delay on all posts and plans. My workday has a start time dialed back to a 4:00 AM start as of late and I don't end until about 4 or 5 PM so I am utterly tired as of late. I have about the rest of the week at this schedule and then it should lighten up a bit. I am optimistic for a sense of normalcy soon, maybe this weekend or start of next week.

Apologies for the delay!

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page

Go down

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page Empty The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page

Post by Iceman on Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:46 am

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page LgLcGXTl

Be welcome to my fortress, friend. Inside these icy walls you will find every detail about my wrestlers, as well as proper links to their profile threads. Here you can check to see if any of my people is compatible with you for any kind of match. Do not hesitate on contacting me through MP or in Discord IcemanMadeofice#9655 for any question you might have about my characters or my methods.

Okay, this is an edit to my original post, wow I was smug then. I think everything to be said about me had been already said: I like taking threads seriously and making my best to take them to finish. What I'm trying to say is that you can count on me if you want to RP and I'm in. In order for you to know how busy I am lately here is my traffic light, an easy color system so you can see if I'm up for more threads or not. Even if I am not you can always contact me and we can have a conversation and plan stuff for later in time. Never hesitate to approach me, seriously.

CURRENT STATUS:
YELLOW MELLOW: This means I'm under relative stress lately. I can cope with it and with my current amount of threads, but in order to start new threads I have to close some. I'm also working on some projects that take some of my time, so please understand this situation.

Now for the actual roster. How does it work? In this post will be the main characters. Being a main character doesn't mean I only want to use these, it only means that I have lots of plans for them, or the intention of getting them in plots. Do you have a plot idea? Talk to me and we can think about it. In my next post you will find my side characters, the ones that are not a part of an important plot. I want to use them, but they are more likely to be part of one-offs threads. Be sure to click on the characters' pic to get to the full profile.

If you have read all this, you have my thanks. Here is the roster.

Staff

Masako "Ice Queen" Fujikawa:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page LIJZF1Zm
Masako Fujikawa is the woman making the roster work like a Swiss watch. Her business temper made her worthy of the title of "Ice Queen" She manages the following wrestlers:
Masako's list of clients:
- Estelle Arnault
- Mia Yukari Wilson
- Felicia Fletcher
- Blair Takashima
- Primrose Palmer
- Lilliana Reynolds
- The Blazing Novas

The Wrestlers

Estelle "Scarlet Rose" Arnault:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page 1qeqsJJm
The Swiss beauty and hentai grappler/submissionist looking to prove she is up to the challenge of professional hentai wrestling, enjoying herself and making some friends on the way.

Mia Yukari "Mustang" Wilson:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page W9cEFqym
A wild spirit hailing from San Francisco to Japan to reconnect with her family roots and make a living life to its fullest while making her best on her wrestling career.

Felicia "Silver" Fletcher:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page VXinn9Zl
A very competitive seductress and wrestler aiming for the top!

Miriam "Ama" Molina:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page 74X4iGNm
A hot-blooded dominatrix coming from Spain to make a living in Japan. She would use her stay in the AFW to get to enjoy another women's bodies.

Blair "Crazy Nympho" Takashima:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page JTYRjTQm
An absolute nymphomaniac searching only for the matches in which she would get the most pleasure. Always in desire of finding hot rivals to measure her sexual prowess against.

Primrose "All-Mother" Palmer:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page WYuVzCum

A former wrestler turned mother and now trying to relive her youth dream. A welcoming soul and a MILF to dream about.

Misako "The Dragon" Uchida:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page KUUBepUm

The Dragon prowls. After being thrown out from another federation Misako was given a second chance in the AFW. A predator that only respects demonstrations of strength.

Zheng "Orchid" Xiulang:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page WHyoLSLl

A martial artist searching to bring honor to her family, bound to a contract with the AFW.

Lilliana "Captain" Reynolds:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page DG1VddDm

A former military trying to prove herself and find her true place in the world. Her cutie girlfriend Reiko Hanamura is her best fan.

The Blazing Novas:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page E4FgLUjl
Meet Diane and Julie, two best buddies and a couple to all effects even if they don't think of themselves like that, living a carefree life while enjoying one of her favorite things, wrestling!

Last edited by Iceman on Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:59 pm; edited 24 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page Empty Re: The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page

Post by Iceman on Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:44 pm

Here you will find my side characters. As I explained before, being a side character doesn't mean I don't want to use them, only means that they aren't locked in deep plots and are intended to make one-offs threads.

Side characters

Sanae "Justice Asuka" Takamori:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page SSbnZns
A former champion trying her best to return to her prime

Evelyn "Red" Evans:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page CuohQSIm
A petite wrestler so full of energy with an insatiable sex drive. Also one part of the Red and Black Bandits Tag Team.

Anne-Marie "Lady Thief" Guilbeaux:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page 63MjKxRm
A cat burglar, the best in her trade, waiting for her chance to get the heist of her life.

Miyuki "The Body" Tachibana:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page T0oEHSBm

A fallen from grace adult actress with an elegant demeanor who just loses it when she is subjected to sensual interaction. She seeks excitement in hentai and standard wrestling.

Arjuna "Fitness Babe" Samanthigupta:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page V3oSc5om
A Canadian with origins in India, personal trainer who lives to have a sporty life. Wrestling piqued her interest and now she pursues that career

Reiko Hanamura:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page Vw5WRIjm

Reiko Hanamura, professional blogger and collaborator of the AFW Magazine. A wrestling fan and connoiseur, always eager to write the hottest review for the magazine. She loves her job and her sweet girlfriend, Lilliana Reynolds.

Semi-retired characters

This section is pretty self-explanatory. Here rest the characters that for any reason I don't feel really attuned to lately, or they are taking some rest. It's not in my plans to book more matches for these characters, but if the idea is good we can talk about it. I could even be open to let some of them being adopted, so if you realli like one of them and would like to have them just let me know and we can have a chat about it.

Semi-retired characters:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page R3rwohasThe Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page HW9DgzssThe Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page C1r8ivRsThe Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page JRcGCQfsThe Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page OWWjwrZsThe Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page 04ABR01sThe Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page HWISTTUsThe Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page KClE9Kzs

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum