Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

Agent Hunter, Berial, ChateauDame, Diesel_Electric_Razor, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Mart-Kos, OmegaVan0, Panda, pu-level-up, skip-stop, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Summer Splash start date reminder

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:13 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Summer Splash starts on July 15th this year.

After the poll that was taken, we decided to push SS back a little this year, to give people more time to get stories together given the pandemic.

With July around the corner, we decided to give a couple extra weeks and start SS halfway through July, just to give people some more time.

Comments: 0

Coming Back?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:38 pm by Lotuswarrior

I've been thinking of coming back, but I want to focus on a single character to promote some development. Looking back at what I've done, I've been thinking about how I did things and how I've could've made them better.

Not saying I've greatly improved while I've been away, but I think that most people will at least notice some improvements in my future matches or roleplay events. I have a few characters that I want to truly focus on using, but the others will probably be deleted or turned …

[ Full reading ]

Burned out

Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:21 pm by Harrier

I really tried to keep on my one post per week policy and sat in front of my posting sheet for hours. But right now, I just canĀ“t pick myself up.

I guess I need a break.

Sorry to all my posting partners. I hope that i can pick up some steam again in the future and post then and when.

Athena Wonders vs. Stone - Heroine Worship

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Athena Wonders vs. Stone - Heroine Worship - Page 3 Empty Re: Athena Wonders vs. Stone - Heroine Worship

Post by acuya on Tue May 05, 2020 10:48 pm

Stone was honestly relieved when Athena laughed her taunt off, clearly not taking it too seriously. Just banter. Nothing to get offended by. Speaking true, she’d be happy if she was anywhere near as fit as this woman was when she reached that age. Not to mention keeping such a winning figure after having a child, something that wasn’t too likely to happen to Stone ever.

”Heh, no.” Stone gave her a good squeeze, trying to reinforce the fold and make it more secure. ’You’ve got that-”

Stone didn’t think this would be enough to beat Athena, but she expected that, bare minimum, it would keep her pinned down well enough for her to take advantage and keep the tide in her favor. They seemed close in strength, but with youth on her side, she figured things would turn to her favor...a false assumption. Athena forced them to fall backwards, which wouldn’t have worried her so much, except for the pinning position that came right after. Underneath Athena, she found herself trapped and the referee was quick to respond.

”1…!”

Summoning her power, Stone twisted hard as the referee’s hand came down a second time, trying to fling Athena away and roll to the side. Her main concern was getting back to her feet and establishing solid ground, knowing she needed to reassess the situation.

Back to top Go down

Athena Wonders vs. Stone - Heroine Worship - Page 3 Empty Re: Athena Wonders vs. Stone - Heroine Worship

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Fri May 08, 2020 3:39 pm

Despite her predicament, Athena managed to make use of the situation to her favor as she brought Stone shoulders first onto the mat, going for a bridging pin, and the referee started counting for the pin. To her credit, Stone realized it right away, and broke the pin. She then flung Athena away from her, releasing her from the choke, and Athena took this opportunity to roll away from her opponent and get herself some room to recover.

After that, Athena would get herself back to her feet, keeping her eyes on Stone who seemed to have recovered right away. Now on her feet, the blonde mature woman carefully studied her younger opponent to ascertain what she would do next. This time, Athena decided to close in and try to grab onto Stone, planning to keep her in place so that she could land a forearm smash right at the side of her face in order to weaken her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Mon May 18, 2020 7:44 am

Stone clicked her teeth as she rolled away, a little annoyed at the escape, but trying hard not to let it get to her. Athena clearly had quite a bit of stamina left, but she was still in the lead with that department. If the match continued at this pace, she would win. She had more than enough energy for a longer, drawn out match, and that was precisely the sort that would wreck her opponent.

Standing up, she was quick to close in as Athena did the same, charging right into her grasp. Her opponent kicked things off, throwing a hard forearm that rocked her right in the face. Good impact. Bold move. Stone was obliged to give as good as she got.

Locking up with Athena, Stone returned fire with a knee to her opponent’s stomach, then pushed hard in a mad attempt to drive her against the ropes. The two of them might’ve been fairly close in terms of power, but if she could get her in that area, she was fairly certain she could take the advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:54 pm

With her forearm impacted against the side of Stone's face, Athena planned to continue with her move, but her opponent retaliated with a knee into her belly, stopping Athena in her tracks. This allowed Stone to push her towards the ropes, pressing her against them. Regaining her breath, she looked at her younger opponent and decided that she might as well make use of her strength to push her away from her.

So, with Stone within her reach, Athena would draw her right arm back before throwing her palm forward, looking to hit her opponent with a Shotei palm strike right under her chin, hoping to stagger her. Then, she planned to continue with a shoulder block, hitting Stone right into her chest, hoping to knock her down with the strike.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:48 pm

It wasn’t the easiest thing, getting Athena on the ropes. The woman was hardy, resistant, made Stone work for every inch of it...but she was able to pull it off, making it all worth the effort. She was all prepared to take advantage of this position, too, as she drew back and readied herself to strike out, hoping to drop the older woman and seize control.

It was a good plan. Really. But it was complicated by the small fact that her opponent could still strike back.

That was precisely what happened, and it was even worse than what she’d planned to do herself. From a position of disadvantage, Athena lashed out and hit paydirt. A palm struck Stone square in the face, and another blow rattled her chest. It was more than enough to send her back and drop her flat on the floor, leaving her staring up at the lights.

Shocked and stunned, she took a moment to gain her senses, then rolled over on her chest and started to push up, trying to rise up as fast as she could. This was not a woman she wanted to be on the floor with, she could tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum