by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dinner For Four

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dinner For Four - Page 3 Empty Re: Dinner For Four

Post by killcarrion Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:53 pm

"...Ugh...Must everyone at this table pepper and pelt myself with embittered grievances towards matches they themselves lost? Scold me and vindictively villainize me to your heart's content, so long as you're acutely aware of the bawling infants you're all portraying yourself as...although, I must admit that the incident with the blue mist still brings a mirthful chuckle to mine lips whenever I think back on it to this day~..." Caping off her rebuttal with a sip of her champagne, Gwendolyn proved her words to be truthful by giggling to herself upon recalling catching Julia completely unawares by the sly bit of devilry. Twas truly a highlight of her infamous knack for outsmarting the competition through methods as underhanded as they are undeniably effective. A swirling motion being given towards the glass in her hand at Haley's rather inquisitive, and quite frankly personal inquiry. But given the scandalous direction this conversation was heading beforehand, this was comparatively tamer.

"My type, you ask~...Why do you wish to know? Are you perchance seeking to pair me up with some lovelorn, infatuated admirer who worships me from afar? Splendid. I'll make sure to mark their name down amongst the hundreds of other seekers of my affection who constantly besiege me with non-stop offerings and calls for my dainty hand to be placed in their own. Each and everyone seeing something in me they want to see that may in fact have never been there in the first place...or worse, wanting something from me that has little to do with romance and everything to do with what THEY want out of me. Be it my name, my prestige and fame, or in most cases the substantial sum of money that will be afforded to anyone I do become romantically entangled with. I've simply no time, nor any inclination to bother myself with such selfish frivolities given the extensive responsibility burdened upon my shoulders. Now, how does that suffice?"
A chilling tinge to the air after Gwendolyn's frigid response. The Icy Maiden freely admitting to not being open to the idea of romantic endeavors before helping herself to the soothing beverage in her glass beginning to be emptied.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:35 pm

Well, that was one hurdle cleared for the evening. The subject of hentai matches were something that was going to come up eventually, she knew it, even if the two of them abstained from those matches all the way - it was just impossible to avoid sex in the AFW, no matter how clean you tried to play it. She would never have entertained the thought before, but ever since Bubbles came to town and showed how well their open relationship worked…

Taking advice from Bubbles was a strange concept, but one she’d pondered more and more. It was a well that would need to be plumbed, at some point.

For the moment, she hung back and let the younger woman talk, not wanting to go too far, even amongst such company. The talk of Sonic Boom did make her perk up, though. ”Oh, that reminds - I heard Julia is back on the roster again? Glad to hear that, we had some of the best matches. Looking forward to getting her if she ever comes around Tension.”

It was a happy thought, and something to tide her over as Gwen went on her little speech. She had to give the heiress credit, she knew how to workout that mouth of hers. She had to burn at least 30 calories with her speech alone.

Valley sipped her water for a moment after Gwen finished, and sat it back down with a sigh as the icy coldness ran down her throat. ”I’m sure you’ll find someone, someday, Gwen. I can’t fathom who that person would be, but...somebody.” She propped her elbows on the table and leaned forward. ”Is there even a type you’re looking for? Which way do you, you know…” She swung her index finger back and forth, dropping a clear hint. Come to think of it, she wasn’t sure what Gwen’s attraction was, and she was the only one she could say that for at this table. Alaina had told her about her boyfriend, and Ace was, well, obvious, but Gwen was the lone question mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:44 pm

Alaina lit up at the mention of Julia and she sat back with a smile in her face.  "We have our eyes set on the tag titles in Friction but if she knew you were interested in a match I am sure she would make the trio down for that one!"  Alaina said.  "As far as either Julia or I going to Tension full time I don't see thst happening although for the final word for Julia we would need to ask her."

At the mention of Gwen and romance Alaina stifled a laugh.  She couldn't think of a man or woman who could put up with her me first outlook all the time bit Alaina was incredibly interested in what Gwen had to say! However it also reminded her of her failures. "I am sort of seeing someone now, but I am starting to think finding a guy on the roster is foolish. I am hoping the 3rd time is the charm but Mamorou and Bryan just didn't work out. Mamouru can crawl in a hole for all Incare but Bryan was great even though things just didn't align."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:15 pm

Whatever doe-eyed, childlike sentiment Gwendolyn may have once fostered towards the mere concept of lovelorn courtships or romantic entanglements amidst the bathing glow of the luminescent moonlight~...were now seen for what they were. Mere delusional fallacies dreamt up by hackneyed novelists who peddle their fanciful dribble to the weak-minded masses who prefer to cling to archaic misconceptions, such as "true love" or "soulmates." Pure poppycock in her eyes, excuse her language. The bitter taste of scorned affairs and constant bombardment of courtship offers having long since educated the haughty socialite on the dangers of allowing one's heart to become exposed to the stabbing indifference of those once thought to be trusted. So it was that she sipped of her sparkly champagne glass like a cantankerous old maid clearly intent and perfectly satisfied with living a life of peaceful celibacy for as long as she could-

"...*SKRONK*...*cough**cough*..."
Whatever champagne Gwendolyn had just so happened to be drinking would instead be snorted out through her nostrils with an accompanying fit of hacking coughs and frantic patting of her face with her napkin!!! Gwendolyn slamming her palms upon the table with her arms angled and flaming eyesight honed in on Valley, Ace, AND Allie to match the reddish hue on her cheeks. "AM I BUT THE ONLY LADY HERE WITH THE SLINKEST INKLING OF DECORUM WHO KNOWS BETTER THAN TO PRY INTO OTHER’S PERSONAL MATTERS WITH SUCH BOORISH RUDENESS, OR SEEKS TO HAVE A REFINED DISCUSSION ASIDE FROM ONE’S...SEXUAL, PROCLIVITIES???!!!" Gwendolyn roared with piping-hot outrage, settling herself back in her chair with a glowering pout, arms folded and staring off and to the sides after regaining whatever semblance of dignity she once had after such an inelegant display most unfitting of an aristocratic lady of her social standing. "...tch, if your infernal curiosity MUST be satiated…mine own feelings of amorous affection have led me down…various paths when it comes to matters of the heart.” Gwendolyn offering a veiled answer whose subtexts points to her bi-curiousness, though it was now abundantly clear given both Allie's and Gwen's responses, that not everyone was so fortunate in the battlefield of love as Valley and Haley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:24 am

Ow. Her ears. Jesus christ, Gwen could yell very very loudly, making Ace wince as she screamed at all of them. She hadn't been expecting such a loud over reaction from the heiress. Man, with a pair of lungs like that, Ace was wondering why Gwen didnt just scream her opponents into submission.

Ace held her hands up, palms open, in response to the beautiful blondes tirade. "Alright, alright, Gwen. Would you please calm down and stop screaming at us?" She said once the heiress had finished her ranting answer about her love interests, looking exasperated and taking a drink of her chosen wine before continuing to speak.

"Man, set of lungs on you. Alright, maybe that question was too personal to ask you with all these cameras around, but please understand it wasn't a malicious question. Nobody is trying to degrade you or insult you. Whatever this weird new show is, we're clearly meant to ask questions and learn about each other so just...please just tell us if something's too personal instead of screaming at us, alright? "

She let out a sigh, the table falling silent for a moment, Ace looking through the menu. Her soup hadn't quite arrived yet, but she was already looking to see what her main meal would be. Given how fattening French Onion Soup generally was, she was already declaring this a cheat day.

Looking around the table, she tried to enter a new topic. Something a bit...lighter, more fun, and less controversial hopefully. "Sooooo..." she started, already hoping this wouldn't make Gwen rave again. "...Here's something fun. You've all wrestled in Tension...which is where the boys fight I hear...who uh...who do you guys each think is the cutest boy in Tension?" She asked, especially looking towards her girlfriend when it came her time to answer, a coy look on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 04, 2020 5:12 am

Okay, okay, okay - Valley could admit, she might have ran headlong into a minefield by needling Gwendolyn like this. As much as she hated to admit, there was still a part of her that was aching for another crack at the woman, and knowing that she was taking the Tension jump made that even more likely to happen. She wasn’t expecting an explosion quite like that, but then, everyone had their breaking points.

Haley clearly wanted her to pull back, and she didn’t want to ruin their dinner...anymore than she had to, at least. Bad Valley, down girl.

The change in subject was a welcome one, and one that actually made her think. It was funny to remember, now, but before she joined the AFW and met Haley, she liked to think of herself as ‘barely bisexual’ - yes, she’d been attracted to women and had some flings here and there, but nothing approaching major, and most of her hookups had been with men, by far. Since she’d been with Ace and spent most of her time wrestling sweaty, scantily clad women, that had completely changed - she hadn’t given men much thought. That wasn’t to say she hadn’t considered them at all, though, especially in recent months…

”Those Dominion guys are pretty cute.” Valley sat back with folded arms, running a few choices through her head. ”Ryo’s not bad, now that I’ve seen him in action...oh, and Beowulf. Kind of grizzly, but I like that whole old school dynamic he’s got going on, not a lot of guys like that anymore.”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 04, 2020 12:12 pm

After watching the rich bear get poked, and then said rich bear exploded Alaina downed her glass of wine and got herself a refill before things came right back around to her. "Trent Masters easily. He is nice, takes pride in what he does, his incredibly fit body is also a pure joy to watch in a workout and great to rub down after although if Valley gets a bit too hands with him I may have to stroll over to Tension to drive off some over-eager ladies haha!" Alaina said with a grin before realizing that her.... oh there glasses of wine thus far.... may be starting to do the talking.

"So we've gone over our career plans and love lives, what do we all want to do outside the ring? Our wrestling careers aren't going to last forever and such. I have been thinking of transitioning to maybe doing interviews part time after I hang up the boots and working as a trainer." Alaina said. Given the ages of everyone involved Alaina and Valley were for sure older than their counterparts and this very topic had been weighing a bit on Alaina.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri May 15, 2020 1:31 am

...Gwendolyn may have over-exaggerated...somewhat. Her prudish sensibilities not quite accustomed to discussing matters never broached upon in high society soiree's and polo club outings. All that coupled with the facts that she herself lives within a reclusive bubble where personal topics are hidden from the light of pubic viewing, and this lavish dinner was all being recorded for viewership on a worldwide scale...well, one could understand how Gwendolyn was a tad...defensive. Cooling her temper through imbibing her glass of wine did the trick until she noticed it's glass bottom, the heiress than pouring herself another glassful so as to never witness that sight for the rest of the night if possible. A somewhat relaxed demeanor being taken as she sat back in her chair, glass still cupped in hand with her half-lidded vision shifting to whoever was speaking at the time.

"...*giggle*...lest us not forget about a certain Daisuke Takeuchi, ladies. Bemoan him for his less than reputable tactics all you want, but I for one can appreciate a dignified, handsome gentleman of a more refined palate whose resolve is unmatched...and those rippling pecs of his~..."
Gwendolyn muttering that last part with a salacious purr before taking another sip."...Ugh, cute or not, those "speedo" rapscallion irritants ruined my grand debut into Tension...*tch*...why must I be cursed with lovelorn sycophants wherever I roam?" Gwendolyn theatrically dramatized with the back of her hand on her forehead as she lounged backward into her chair, Alaina perhaps not the only one in the group whose alcohol is beginning to speak on their behalf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri May 29, 2020 8:32 am

"Heh. Interesting choices. I still dunno. I've never had any interest in guys really, but I don't really know if that's just being a pure lesbo, or just not liking the ones I met once I started wrestling.i guess that Johnny Laurence was handsome enough..." she said, rubbing her chin a little. "Man...remember him? Taylor Parker, Akashi, Kelly Conway, all of those wrestlers? Angel, Sarah Gatt?" She took another sip of wine before continuing

"I remember being a rookie and being in awe of the idea of wrestling these people...then once i met them, not really liking them, except Angel of course, my big sis....but like...now all of them are gone. Even Lukretia is gone, both leagues have new GM's and all that. Feels so weird, like, we've outlasted all of them, and now we're all like, years into our career to where we're some of the staples or...so-called-vets of the league. Feels weird doesn't it?"

Silver Ace sat back in her chair as appetizers finally arrived, steam rising off of her and Valley's soups while she poured herself some more wine.While not her favorite drink, the alcohol was rather relaxing, and Gwen and Alaina were clearly starting to relax a bit faster than the enamored couple were, as their recent outbursts proved.

"We might wanna slow down on the wine. Tonight on AFW Network, see the Entropy Four of Friction get plastered...." She said with a chuckle, before shaking her head. "That nickname sucks...let's see..." she said aloud, blowing on her hot soup and taking a sip before looking up again.

"Friction Four? Entropy Women? I dunno...whats a good nickname for a group of four women?"

She said aloud, looking around the table.

"I dunno. Maybe I'm getting a little buzzed, but seems like...we should have a name or something right? I mean, they brought us together for a dinner, we must be SOME kind of big deal, we've all been here ages, barely anybody around longer. We're kinda like the....what was the group that Ric Flair had back in the day? The Riders or...Horsemen right? Yeah. Horses. They had 4, we had 4, they had belts, we've had belts, they were at the top, we're all at the cusp of that right?"

Seemingly convinced of her own argument, she held her wine glass up. "Right, tonight on AFW Network, see the Four Horsewomen of AFW get plastered and talk about cute boys and other ridiculous stuff!" She grinned, the 25 year old looking every bit the youngest of the 4 women as she went back to blowing on her soup.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:55 pm

On one hand, Valley was glad for the change of subject to something a little less explosive. This was about having a good time, reminiscing, having a good, light time, and she didn’t want to ruin that for any of them, least of all Ace. As annoying as Gwen could be in the best of times, she could handle the woman for thirty or so minutes. It wasn’t the end of the world.

On the other hand, she wished things hadn’t gone to this topic. It was one she didn't have much love for, because she couldn’t really picture it.

”Honestly, I don’t know what I’d do outside of wrestling. It’s been a pretty big part of my life since day one, it’s hard to imagine doing much outside of the ring.” Even if it hadn't always felt that way. God, she’d fought it so hard in her teenage years. Dying her hair black, what had that been about? ”Maybe get into training. Open up a school. Pass on what I know, see if I can help the next generation. About the closest thing the world’s getting to Valley Doll III.”

She let that thought sit for a moment,before trying to catch up with the rest of the conversation - particularly, Ace’s suggestion. The exact last thing she wanted to talk about next to her girlfriend was Daisuke’s eight pack, but this subject was one she could get into. ”Four Horsewomen.” She had a little chuckle, then a thoughtful hum. ”Doesn’t sound that bad, really. Has a nice ring to it, and I don’t think anyone would argue with the title.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next