by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lucky Sakura V. Alexa Wilson (Non-title Hentai Submission Match)

2 posters

Go down

Lucky Sakura V. Alexa Wilson (Non-title Hentai Submission Match)  Empty Lucky Sakura V. Alexa Wilson (Non-title Hentai Submission Match)

Post by Alexa Wilson Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:44 am

Lucky Sakura (c) V. Alexa Wilson
Match: Hentai Submission match
Rules: The first woman to make their opponent verbally submit Via a Sexual hold wins the match
Arena: A private five star hotel room. While there is no live audience, there are dozens of small cameras hidden through the room that is being video tapped for the internet.

The Room:

Alexa Wilson:

Crackle Crackle Crackle

Silence engulfed the five star hotel room as Alexa sat on a chair that was near the fire. The freshman wondered why it seemed so cold, the warmth of the fire place seeming like it was the only thing heating the room on this cold winter night. The Chestnut colored haired woman had arrived a few hours early to the match location out of fear of arriving late or something happening. Honestly the woman had been very nervous accepting this weird match, not only was it a hentai match, but it was the AFW Hentai Friction Champion that would be Wilson's opponent tonight. She knew when AFW had signed her, that she was only being signed as an enhancement talent, but still, to go up against a champion in her debut match? Unbelievable. That being said, made the god of luck favored her this evening, after all, if she made a good showing against the champion of the hentai division, or even better ended up defeating her, AFW would have to recognize Alexa as a legitimate talent and treat her as such, right?

It was about 9:30 in the evening as the fencer would lay on her back in the chair, sinking into its comfy cushions. The woman was wearing a red and white bikini with two red arm bands tied around her biceps. Her long hair was fashioned into a crown before being allowed to fall the rest of the way down to her waist. She had already removed her earrings, belly button ring, and any other jewlrey on her body and placed it in a her purse along with the clothes she traveled hear in, all placed in her purse in the bathroom. Under normal circumstances the college student would probably be on her phone texting while she waited, but that wasn't now. Alexa was nervously looking at the door waiting for her opponent to enter the room.
Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Lucky Sakura V. Alexa Wilson (Non-title Hentai Submission Match)  Empty Re: Lucky Sakura V. Alexa Wilson (Non-title Hentai Submission Match)

Post by Cicilia Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:20 pm

Speaking of luck favoring someone..

Sakura had been doing a LOTTA research when it came to finding her next opponents, her goal being to sift through the main cast of women in order to find a suitable rival for the belt, as was her duties! The cheerleader had been spending her evenings (when not in bed with her girlfriend or eating dinner or writing even) devoted to this task... and she was surprised with what she found! So many newcomers nowadays and each one was more beautiful and soft-of-face than the last! Sometimes, she and Haruka would even sit in bed together, snuggled up in each other's arms as they picked out potential opponents... and this one was the product of such intimacy! Alexa was her name... and if her profile-picture was anything to go by, she'd be competing with Lucky NOT ONLY in the more... hands-on parts of a relationship... but in just raw cuteness! This girl had gotten her excited, eager even and she wasted NO TIME in setting up this match! Now she would see what this girl was made of... if she had the skill AS WELL as the loving personality to own the Hentai belt!

Spoiler:

Sakura would push the door open gently and peak her head inside, her purse full of all her clothes and things in one hand... and with little other than her frilly silver bikini covering her voluptuous form! Upon seeing the beautiful woman that sat on the bed before her, Sakura's lips would spread into a WIDE, FRIENDLY smile, her grin abloom with the radiance of an angel as she walked up to her as naturally and comfortably as if this were any normal meeting!

"Hiya!" She greeted with a giggle, offering her hand to the woman before her! "My name is Yayuuki Sakura, but everyone calls me 'Lucky!' Nice to meetcha!" She couldn't keep her emerald eyes wandering... but they only touched the beginnings of Alexa's cleavage before they were inevitably drawn to more... abstract details. She didn't seem... overly comfortable... Her muscles were tense, her gaze somewhat anxious... Was she expecting something bad to happen? Instantly, the champion's heart ached, thinking she'd done something wrong... But what could it have been? Taking a seat beside Alexa, Lucky would flash her a friendly little grin, gently leaning on her, shoulder-to-shoulder.

"Everything okay with ya?"
She asked gently, a look of concern in her eye. "Anything I can do...?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Lucky Sakura V. Alexa Wilson (Non-title Hentai Submission Match)  Empty Re: Lucky Sakura V. Alexa Wilson (Non-title Hentai Submission Match)

Post by Alexa Wilson Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:09 am

As the door opened, Alexa's heart would skip a beat as she looked over at the opening door. Stepping out of the entry was was a striking looking woman about the same size as the Canadian, having flawless skin and her perfect hourglass figure only being covered by a frilly light bikini. Wilson could only guess this was the Hentai Champion that Alexa would be facing off against tonight. Her attitude, her happiness, her friendliness, wasn't exactly what Alexa was expecting. Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that both girls were nearly nude and that the two were in an expensive looking hotel, the college student would have assumed that this was just two friends coming to meet up to go out and get a bite to eat or something.

"H...Hey!" Alexa would say sightly flustered. Sitting up straight on the bed to meet her opponent, Alexa would take her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "It... Its nice to meet you as well! My name is Alexa Wilson. I'll be your opponent tonight!" The fencer would say pausing for a second, thinking about how she should react to her opponent's friendliness, she was acting anything like her former opponents in Hentai matches! "Th... Thank you for the chance to match off with you! I really do appreciate the opportunity. I'm guessing you had a lot of options about who you were going to face off against, and I realize how blessed I am for you to chose me."

As Lucky got on the bed with the Canadian, a slight blush would cover the cheeks of the newbie.  The Japanese's shoulder pressing up against her own and Alexa could feel her body tensing up even more than before. Eventually, Sakura would ask Alexa a question. "Ye...Yeah! Mostly... Sorry if I am acting kinda weird. You are just so much more friendly than my other opponents that I have had. I just didn't expect that." Alexa would look down at her lap, and start fidgeting a little bit, taking her two pointer fingers and pressing them up against each other. "This is only my second ever Hentai match, and my first one didn't go over so well... But I have been doing some practicing since then... So I'm sure I won't let you down!"

This was a bit of a lie that Alexa told. She hadn't practiced at all since her embarrassment of a debut she had in the small indy company G-Force, but at the same time she didn't need to let her opponent know that.
Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:57 pm

Alexa would thank the Cheerleader about having this match with her, revealing the nature of her discomfort as well! She remarked on how... surprised she was with Lucky's tenderness and care, that she didn't really have much experience with the kindness she was being shown! Lucky's eyes widened at that, shocked that her experience with these kinds of fights had lead her to expect the worst! Where did she come from that people would mistreat her in bed!? Did... Did someone... She didn't want to think about what someone might've done to her... There mere concept was making her heart ache already in her buxom chest! Lucky would frown softly, almost sadly as she inferred as to the past of her beautiful opponent, the cheerleader's excitement being replaced with a very sensitive sense of caution, not at ALL wanting to spook Alexa... or bring up any unfortunate memories that would ruin their evening! Leaning in gently, Sakura would wrap her arms around Alexa, pulling her into a very soft hug, their breasts squishing together gently as their embrace tightened the tiniest bit... Lucky's emerald eyes would flutter shut as she held her beautiful rival, her arms wrapped under those of the blonde, cradling her closely against her and gently rocking as if to coax loose any sense of anxiety she might have about this! Lucky knew the dangers of Hentai even though she had yet to experience them herself, Lucky feeling nothing but sympathy for the girl she cradled...

...Maybe it was just a woman's intuition that she could tell some REALLY unpleasant memories bounced around in Alexa's mind... Maybe it was, as a sexual veteran, that she could detect it from the way the girl held herself. Although she knew not what exactly haunted her opponent for the evening, she wanted her to know that she was here for her, and would do anything she could to make sure her stay this evening would be as happy and comfortable as she could ever want it to be.

"You won't..." Lucky would softly whisper, pulling back a bit and offering Alexa a gentle smile. "I believe in you, after all! I dunno what went on in that first match buuuut... I want you to know that I want us both to have fun. Lets do our best, huh...?" She'd let out a soft giggle before leaning in again, stopping just a mere half-inch from Alexa herself... allowing her to decide how she wanted to do this...

"We'll go at your pace, Alexa-chan..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wilson Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:49 am

While Alexa was deep in thought, trying to figure out how not to make a fool of herself, she would suddenly feel the soft embrace of the hentai champion surrounding her softly. For a mere moment, the fencer thought that perhaps the cheerleader was starting the match and trying to get to the chestnut haired girl before she was ready, but stopped as soon as she realized that this hold wasn't one that held ill-intent behind it, it was simply a hold to make the Canadian feel better.

At the champion's request of going at Alexa's pace, the girl's already red face would turn an even brighter shade of Red than it already was, before she would respond, "O....Ok.... I'll give it my all, Mrs. Sakura." The woman would take a second, looking into the gorgeous sea green eyes of the cheerleader, almost losing herself in them as she tried to figure out what she was going to do to the woman. The Teen didn't want to start off to strong and seem desperate, but she wanted to at the same time do something that may throw the champion off her game. My goodness those eyes were amazing....

The Chestnut haired girl would shake her head to try to stop distracting herself, before she would slowly close the short distance between the the two teenagers, and connect the two woman's soft lips. She would allow her mostly exposed body to press up against the champions also nearly nude body. Wrapping her hand around the woman's back, the girl would try to press her soft breast up against her opponent's larger chest.

Lucky Sakura V. Alexa Wilson (Non-title Hentai Submission Match)  S8xmD3pLucky Sakura V. Alexa Wilson (Non-title Hentai Submission Match)  348zYljLucky Sakura V. Alexa Wilson (Non-title Hentai Submission Match)  0QTZD7iLucky Sakura V. Alexa Wilson (Non-title Hentai Submission Match)  JY4QI5zLucky Sakura V. Alexa Wilson (Non-title Hentai Submission Match)  6ZLAa7VLucky Sakura V. Alexa Wilson (Non-title Hentai Submission Match)  YAWv6q3
Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:59 pm

Lucky found Alexa's eyes equally tantalizing, those soft hazel eyes looking into hers so intently... Lucky wanted to hold this girl close, to cradle her in her arms and protect her from all the bad things in the world... She was so cute, so innocent... it almost felt WRONG having her in a match like this! As Alexa drew closer, Sakura felt the erg to lean in herself, to take Alexa's face in her hands and draw her into a kiss that would last in her memories forever... She felt it in her gut, the impulse to kiss her, to love her, to protect and treasure her... to be the one to make the move... She did not... It took a second or two, tentative movements slowing Alexa's movements but soon enough, their lips would lock... Sakura sighed happily as Alexa's lips pressed to hers, Lucky kissing back warmly, surpressing her eagerness as to not frighten or steal Alexa's initiative, the cheerleader leaning into her partner as she felt her arm wrap under her own and around her back. Lucky would do the same, gently draping her own, more pale-skinned arm over Alexa's shoulder, gently resting her palm on the back of her head, her fingers running though her soft, chestnut hair... She took care of it well, from what she could feel, uniformly smooth, gentle, careful... it was the same with her skin... as their barely clothed breasts squished softly together. The cheerleader would moan softly as Alexa kissed her and kissed her, the cheerleader pulling away after her breath steadily drained, placing a tender smooch upon her lips before retracting fully.

"Ya see...?"
She whispered softly, smiling warmly. "...You're really good... I won't bite or anything... We can do whatever you want..."

In these kinds of matches, Lucky didn't care if she won or lost... She just wanted to get to know Alexa! The context of their mission meant that could only REALLY go as far as she was as a woman... but maybe she'd get lucky and learn a little more! The champion... she cared about everyone she fought with, everyone she traded blows with or kisses with! She wanted to know their stories, what they liked and didn't... She wanted to be their friend!

She wanted to be Alexa's friend!

Leaning in to take a kiss of her own, Sakura would lock lips with Alexa again, allowing them to pick up where them left off, Sakura putting only just enough pressure to match her opponent, to let her control this whole fight...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down