Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Agent Hunter, Harrier, jadeitehx, killcarrion, Mart-Kos, Nelv, Panda, pu-level-up, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

I'm back

Wed May 20, 2020 4:48 am by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hey everyone! I'm back. My grandparents are safe now and I have been able to get some free time again. I look forward to RPing and talking with everyone again.

Comments: 2

Cicilia De'Reignhardt: Looking for a Match

Tue May 19, 2020 10:41 pm by Cicilia

Hello!

Looking for a match for my main German Juggernaut: Cicilia De'Reignhardt!

Match Type: Up for discussion! (Minus hentai)

Who wins: Up for Discussion!

Cicilia's Profile: https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t17488-cicilia-the-juggernaut-de-reignhardt#480004

Comments: 0

Hoping for some matches

Sat May 09, 2020 9:32 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hoping to find some more matches here. Send me a message if interested

Comments: 4

Zan the brawler

Go down

Zan the brawler Empty Zan the brawler

Post by Sebastian on Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:17 pm

Name: Zan
Sex: Male
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 170 lbs. (77 Kg)
Nationality: N/A
Alignment: Heel

Wrestling Information

Strategy:
Withering and breaking down his foes before going for the finisher. Zan is known to use his speed and agile movements to disrupt the flow of the fight to his advantage. Many have lost on the streets because of his sneaky tactics and unorthodox methods with some calling him a coward but that's his way in achieving victory. Dragging his opponents into mind games would be something he strives for since some would be fooled into his sly traps for a quick winning match.

Style: Brawler/Grappler

Favored moves: Low blows, suplex, arm and leg locks, triangle choke, guillotine, etc.

Signature Moves

Face Bash: Positioning the opponent face-first into a turnbuckle as he runs from one end of the ring to jump kick their face into it.

Neck Cutter: Places his opponent's neck dangling on the rubbery ropes before kicking their head downward injuring their throats.

Tiger Tamer: Performs a flying arm bar and forces the opponent to smack into the ground.

Finishing moves

Tiger Tamer
Execute a flying knee strike and as his still airborne performs a flying armbar, forcing his opponents bodies into the mat while sitting on their backs locking their arm upward.

Wrestling Statistics
Endurance:5/10
Strength:5/10
Speed:8/10
Defense:5/10
Technique:8/10
[/color]

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:

Casual outfit
Spoiler:
"Zan the brawler P5lcSf4"]

Halloween costume
Spoiler:
Zan the brawler Vaflmvf"]

Fighting Attire
Tight black pants with green knee guards

Personality
Even though his mischievous in nature, his still a jerk with a heart of gold. Prone to making jokes and pranks whenever he pleases as it seems to be his fuel seeing people's reactions. His head is sometimes in the clouds forgetting about his surrounding occasionally but tries really hard to concentrate on the tasks ahead.

Past/History

Nothing much is know about Zan, birth place, parents, family, these things are quite the mystery circling around him. But one thing those who knew him could tell you, is that he likes fighting. Raising from the harsh conditions of the suburbs, specific skills were needed for him to survive. Fighting was one of them and he excelled at it. Underground ring fights were the majority of his grow up bouts and with it his skills to face larger opponents who towered him several feet's was polished.

After gaining a high reputation among his peers, he was then scouted for the AFW organization to utilize his talents in a place that far suited him. Regardless to say, official or none, battles was in his blood and he needed plenty to satisfy himself.

----------------------------------------------------------
Tension
Zan The Brawler
https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t19675-zan-the-brawler
Li Jin
http://www.afwrpg.com/t19066-li-jin-the-crimson-boxer
Yellow Shark
http://www.afwrpg.com/t18888-yellow-shark#514401[/color]
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: