Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716, Kelsea, KillerV, Mart-Kos, Nelv, pu-level-up, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for a match for a debut for new girl

Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:42 am by Void Effect

Like the title said: Looking for a match for Lily, contact me using Discord please or PM

Spoiler:
Sakura Likiliki FIasYCH

https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t20264-lily-harper-the-princess-knight#543965

Comments: 0

Looking For Matches/Long Term Story Threads For New Wrestler

Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:19 pm by HighFly

Hey everyone, I just made JJ and need some threads for her!

https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t20259-jj-janella-johnson

I am looking for matches, maybe even a long term rivalry as well! If you feel like you want to work with her long term asa sparring partner for friend outside the ring after a match that is fine as well. Really anything that tells a fun story would be awesome! Please PM me if interested, thank you!

Delay

Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:16 am by ChateauDame

My apologies for the delay on all posts and plans. My workday has a start time dialed back to a 4:00 AM start as of late and I don't end until about 4 or 5 PM so I am utterly tired as of late. I have about the rest of the week at this schedule and then it should lighten up a bit. I am optimistic for a sense of normalcy soon, maybe this weekend or start of next week.

Apologies for the delay!

Sakura Likiliki

Go down

Sakura Likiliki Empty Sakura Likiliki

Post by Alexa Wilson on Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:54 am

Sakura Likiliki GkMmGrS
Name: Sakura Likiliki
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Sakura Pink
Height: 5'5
Weight: 122lbs
Nationality: Hawaiian
Alignment: Face
Entrance music:
Fire:

Wrestling Information

Type: Technical Striker

Preferred Matches: Hentai, POW, Hardcore, Anything unique and different will catch her eye.

Physical Stats:

Endurance: ★★☆☆☆
Strength: ★★★☆☆
Speed: ★★★★☆
Defense: ★★☆☆☆
Technique: ★★★★☆

Favored Moves:
- Headscissor
- Enziguri
- High Kicks
- Flying Knees
- Russian Leg Sweeps

Signature Moves:

Show the world:

Sakura will put her opponent's upper body in between the middle and the top rope and wrap their arms above the top rope. She will then grab her opponents hair and yank it back, attempting to drive the top rope into the back of their neck or back depending on their size, if it is the back Sakura will try to make sure the camera/crowd will have a great view of her opponents breast.
Hentai Altercation: Sakura will only grab and pull at the opponents hair with one hand, while with the other she will play with the opponents sex.
Sakura Likiliki 6744224
Moonlight Kick:

Sakura Likiliki Giphy
A Pelé Kick. Sakura will often use this move to set up her opponent for one of  her finishers.

Finishers:

Midnight waterfall:

Sakura Likiliki Tumblr_mmqolu2B3h1qfmfmco1_400
A face sit, where Sakura will sit on her downed opponent's face, attempting to completely remove any ability they have to breathe. While this can be used to pin an opponent, the technique itself is considered to be a submission. Even if her opponent gets her shoulder up, Sakura will continue the hold in hopes to get a submission or to knock out her opponent.
Nighty Night!:

Sakura Likiliki Dap0aas-6a4a8099-cc8c-42cf-9f62-2e382bc5ef10.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi9mZDFiZjgwYS05NTY1LTQ5NWQtOTRiMS00NjE2MThkYTY1NmMvZGFwMGFhcy02YTRhODA5OS1jYzhjLTQyY2YtOWY2Mi0yZTM4MmJjNWVmMTAuZ2lmIn1dXX0
A simple breast smother. Sakura will love to hold this in until her opponent passes out. While her puppies are not insanely large, they are more than big enough to get the job done!

Characteristics:

Personality:  
-Is a weird mix of a sadist, a masochist, and a hater of both those things. The best way she can explain it is "Does it have any benefit to me? If so, Yes please. No? Then God No!'
-Has developed a slight Ego due to how gifted she was at such a young age. She was still trained at a Do-Jo though, so this doesn't go overly out of control.
-Has a bit of an artistic flare to her, Doesn't want to do anything the easy way.

Past/History:
- Born in Honolulu, but has spent the majority of her life with her uncle on a Do-Jo on the beach.
- Was expected from a super young age to keep up with the book keeping, business upkeep, and payroll of the Do-jo, and as such became a business wiz at a super young age.
- Was also constantly training at the Do-Jo, specifically at Kendo. Won a national tournament at the age of 16.
- While she graduated from High school at the age of 18, it only took her a year and a half to get a bachelor degree in business, and an associates in accounting.
- Trained for a short period of time to become a professional Kendoist, but got bored of it after her coach started fighting her tooth and nail about not using her Dual Kendo Stick style.
- Spent a year (From 20-21) living in Las Vagas and lived as a gambler for a while, getting her funds from the Stock Market. She found herself being pretty good at it, but after about 9 months in the culture, she got bored and gave up on that as well. However, while she was at the desert, she found an Indy wrestling show going on, and instantly got hooked on it.
- After spending some time training and making connections, Sakura landed herself a contract in AFW.

Appearance/outfits
Wrestling Attire:

Sakura Likiliki Cu29H3T
Normal Attire:

Sakura Likiliki BmS1fhF
Sakura Likiliki OSeKZTo
Sakura Likiliki QaZv88u
Sakura Likiliki S8qUiPe
Sakura Likiliki PwqFSaI
Sakura Likiliki WSVHutj
Sakura Likiliki Pq4fpay
Sakura Likiliki UDNbEPL
Sakura Likiliki PUYrq2Q
Work out outfits:

Sakura Likiliki D7jFSma
Sakura Likiliki RpV3p1d
Sakura Likiliki HRehnP0
Sakura Likiliki 98VPG0D
Sakura Likiliki EL4U4DT
Fun Outfits:

Sakura Likiliki 46weubQ
Sakura Likiliki V28kUfa
Sakura Likiliki K4MfQek
Sakura Likiliki WOV9MAc
Sakura Likiliki MY1OINW
Sakura Likiliki RdD94UR
Sakura Likiliki TX6Zw3v
[img
Bikini Outfits:

Sakura Likiliki GyGhSKU
Sakura Likiliki AVVZQUl
Sakura Likiliki S2P3iaF
Sakura Likiliki IxbbvZT
Sakura Likiliki VGN0elb
Sakura Likiliki XKvQFqr
Sakura Likiliki Xb8yCHV
Sakura Likiliki GTD4Q0A
Wait.... how did you get these? Get rid of them!:

Sakura Likiliki Sh6TVem
Sakura Likiliki 52Dvb2u
Sakura Likiliki TcFcQ4e
Sakura Likiliki RkJ8HfF
Sakura Likiliki 4vRcyeL
Sakura Likiliki 7232fco
Sakura Likiliki PHIOYWB
Sakura Likiliki BerqHDF
Sakura Likiliki 1TgHeeJ
Fun Facts:
- Has negotiated additional terms on her contracts some of those terms include but not limited to

1. AFW will co-finance her home as long as they are allowed to place cameras in it and are allowed to use it for matches and parties.
  2. Has negotiated for extra compensation for her matches, as long as she agrees to tape her post match interactions with her opponents if she wins, or agrees to be tapped if she loses.

-Has a crazy amazing house on the beach.
-Spends much of her down time surfing.
-Has a near future sight ability when it comes to the stock market, and has made millions in no time at all on the stock market.
-From her time in the the dojo, Sakura has a fascination with katanas, and as such has a bunch all over her home.

Record
1-1-0
Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum