by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 246 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 246 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW Empty Sakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW

Post by Cherry Lover Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:45 pm

Sakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki
Match Type: Hardcore Hentai POW match
Rules: Standard win conditions (KO, pin, submission). There are no disqualifications, and hentai moves are allowed. After the match, the loser is taken back to the dungeon at Sakura Likiliki's house, where the winner is allowed to do anything she wishes for the next 24 hours.

When she saw the match which had been assigned to her, Sakura felt angry and resigned. She had already accepted that her manager was going to keep putting her in matches designed to make her suffer, and this seemed to be no exception. A fight against a much stronger wrestler, with the threat of a day of torture if she lost. And, worse still, her opponent, a girl called Sakura Likiliki, apparently had some kind of deal whereby she would livestream the whole show, meaning that the whole would would be able to watch her humiliation and torture. But, despite her reservations, Sakura knew that she had no choice but to comply. After all, if she refused, her contract would be void, and she would surely be returned to her "family". At least in the AFW, there was a chance of her obtaining her freedom one day.

So, once more, Sakura found herself walking down the ramp to the ring with a frown on her face, her music blaring in the background. This time, though, just to add to the humiliation, instead of her usual wrestling outfit, she was dressed in her hentai outfit, an extremely revealing bikini. With a sigh and a slight look of fear on her face, she climbed through the ropes and took her place in the corner, ready for the entry of the girl who, most likely, would spend the next 24 hours torturing her for the whole world to see.

Sakura's outfit:

Sakura Matou

Cherry Lover

Back to top Go down

Sakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW Empty Re: Sakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW

Post by Alexa Wilson Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:35 pm

Today was a day of positives and negatives for the Pinkhaired bombshell. On the one hand, everything was looking up as the Hawaiian finally had gotten a real match on a live AFW TV episode. It was in front of a live crowd, and it was on the main card! Awesome. The down side? It was just a Hardcore Hentai POW match. Again? What the hell were these perverts of bookers doing up stairs? Had they no creativity? The second thing that had gotten on Sakura's nerves was that this was the first match on a TV episode, not a PPV, nor later in the match. Did the bookers have no idea what kind of an asset that Sakura Likiliki was to them? Maybe after this match Sakura would need to go up and demand more creative matches from them....

In the back, the kendo enthusiast would look in the mirror one more time to confirm that the outfit she had chosen was going to work out as much as it could during a hentai match. She had gone with a fast food waitress design idea since a famous fast food chain was the sponsors of this night, so it seemed like a fun idea. Eventually, the collage graduate would get yelled at.

"Likiliki, your up in 15 seconds! Get ready!"

With a peart smile on her face, the alluring Hawaiian would quickly turn around from the dressing room and make her way toward the curtains. "Commmmmiiinngggg!!! <3"

Likiliki's Outfit:
Fire:

The Hawaiian would hit the the floor and wave to hundreds of screaming fans. It was still early in the night, so the arena hadn't filled up yet, but the people that were in the crowd were full of energy and obviously showing it. The woman would make her way down to the ring, but to her dismay, there wasn't an announcer introducing her. Damnit! If that was the case, than how the hell was the crowd supposed to know that the loser's punishment was going to be live streamed after the show?

The fromer gambler would hop up into the ring and slide in between the bottom and middle ropes to look at her.... opponent? Sakura Matou obviously didn't have a precence of a fighter about her, and was awkwardly standing there nervously with a.... revealing bikini.... honestly something that didn't seem appropriate even for a hentai match. The Pink haired girl would skip up to her opponent, with a smile on her face as if she was in a world of bliss. Eventually she would stop a few feet in front of the Japaneses girl. "Heya!!!!" the pink haired beuaty would say in an upbeat cheerful mode cheerfulness radiating from her like a goddess of positivity. The woman would hold out her soft tender hand for a proper handshake. "My name is Sakura... oh wait, that would be weird since we share the same first name. Um...... My name is.... My name is... Guh! You can call me Likiliki if you want, or mistress. Your call. Either way, its nice to meet you! Sorry about this, but I'm gonna have to take you home when we are done here and Fuck ya up! <3 I hope that won't cause to much of an awkwardness during our match! Lets try to have fun with this!"

Sakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW S8xmD3pSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW 348zYljSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW 0QTZD7iSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW JY4QI5zSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW 6ZLAa7VSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW YAWv6q3
Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Sakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW Empty Re: Sakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW

Post by Cherry Lover Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:42 pm

Sakura watched on as her opponent came down the ramp, the fans screaming their approval as she did so. The girl was a rather attractive pink-haired girl and, unlike Sakura's previous opponents, she didn't seem like an obvious sadist. Although, judging from what Paul had said to her before the fight, the winner would be expected to put on a good show for the cameras regardless of their intentions, so she doubted she could rely on receiving much in the way of mercy. Still, whilst her cheery demenour was somewhat grating given the circumstances, Sakura was at least glad to find an opponent who wasn't a complete sadist, and Sakura willingly reached out and took the girl's hand, shaking it with a slight smile on her face.

However, any positive feeling she might have had dropped away as her opponent continued to speak, promising to "fuck her up", before continuing to suggest that they "try to have fun". In response, Sakura frowned, certain that she would not enjoy this in the slighest, even despite the girl's attractiveness. She clearly intended to torture Sakura on camera, and it sounded like she had no intention whatsoever of being gentle. Even so, Sakura couldn't truly blame the girl for the requirements forced upon her, and so she decided to remain polite.

"Hello, Likiliki", she said, politely, "You seem like a nice enough girl, but I don't think it's possible for me to enjoy this knowing that I will be tortured if I lose. So, forgive me if this gets a little bit awkward. As for what to call me...."

"Well, just Sakura would be best, if that is OK. I know that it will make things difficult for you, but the family which gave me my surname was not kind to me, so I would rather not use it."

With that, she turned around to walk to her position, ready for the fight to begin. Then, when she had put some distance between her and her opponent, she turned around and gave her a polite bow.

"Good luck, Likiliki", she said, not very convincingly. "You seem nice, so if I win, I will try not to be too hard on you."

Then, Sakura took up a defensive position, waiting for the bell to ring. Being much better at defending than attacking, Sakura would remain in that position until her opponent launched an attack, intending to counter it as best as she could.

Sakura Matou

Cherry Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wilson Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:09 am

The Smile on Likiliki's face would fade ever so slightly as the purple haired woman would talk. As she did, the woman would take a closer look at her. She... wasn't overly beautiful. Honestly, half the strippers the Hawaiian knew in Las Vagas were much more pretty than the purple haired woman. That being said.... Sakura's body was..... nearly perfect to tie up and abuse. The perfect amount of bust, not to small but not to large. Its as if her body was created to do this. That being said, Sakura seemed to be super nervous about this match, as if she really didn't want to be tied up and used. "Awww, come on Sakura-chan!" the pinkhaired woman would say as the voluptuous woman turned her back to the Islander, the pink haired girl would reach out and wrap her arms around the woman's curvy body, not squeezing it to hard but enough that she couldn't just break out without trying. With a smile on her face, the Islander would mover her face to be mere inches away from Sakura's ear, before whispering. "Oh  Sakura-Chan! You don't have to be so mean! Yes, the thought of what will happen after the match is super scary, but don't forget that you could possibly end my career before we even get to that! This is a no rule match after all. Or maybe after the match if you win, you could do the same thing! Oh!!! The thought of it scares me and excites me at the same time!" the older woman would squeeze and Sakura a bit and almost pull her side to side at this point if she hadn't attempted to escape by this point for a second before continuing. "Yet you don't see me being unfriendly! Come on Sakura-chan, at least try to have a smile on your face!"

Sakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW S8xmD3pSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW 348zYljSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW 0QTZD7iSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW JY4QI5zSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW 6ZLAa7VSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW YAWv6q3
Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Lover Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:11 am

To Sakura's surprise and annoyance, her opponent responded to her turning her back in preparation for the start of the fight by grabbing hold of her, squeezing her body tight and whispering in her ear, before beginning to pull Sakura from side to side, squeezing her even harder in the process. Sighing, Sakura responded to the girl's statement.

"Look, I understand that you're OK with whatever might come of this, but I am not. My sadistic manager booked me into this match, knowing damn well that I will probably lose, solely so that he could enjoy watching me being tortured on your stream. I have nothing to gain from this fight, other than a bit of fame. Even if I somehow manage to win against the odds, I have no particular interest in destroying the career of a nice girl like you. So, tell me, what, exactly, is there for me to smile about? " she said, clearly a little irritated by the girl's overly-upbeat mood.

Having been shocked by the early attack, it took Sakura a little while to regain her composure, after which she began to struggle against the girl's grip, trying to pull herself free with relatively little success. She could try a counter attack but, since the bell had not been rung, she was unsure if she should begin using proper wrestling moves.

"Also, the fight hasn't started yet", she added. "So, please let go of me."

Sakura Matou

Cherry Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wilson Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:35 am

As Likiliki hugged Sakura, the delicious purple haired girl would start to explain her situation. Sadistic manager? That sounded horrible! The Surfer didn't want to have an opponent like that. The Pink Haired knew that there were multiple girls in the division fighting against their will in these matches, but at the same time, Sakura knew that there were also girls that would pose as one of these victims in order to take advantage of a sympathy seeking opponent. Hell, the Islander had done the same thing in her last fight! So which one was Sakura? Likiliki couldn't tell for sure.

Either way, the Surfer would put down and let go of the slightly larger girl before skipping right infront of her. "Awww, way to kill a Girl's mood! I was looking forward to seeing what you were made of, but now that I heard you aren't here by choice....." The Pink haired girl would offer her hands up and sigh. "Guh! Maybe I should just give up now and spare ya. After all, my after show stream isn't super light or for the faint of heart! It would suck to put someone who didn't want that to be in that situation!" The kendo enthusiast speak in a manner that she could honestly be teasing Sakura, or possibly serious. Likiliki was curious how the younger woman would respond to this.

Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Lover Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:25 am

When her opponent released her grip on her, Sakura took a step back and let the girl speak. Her eyes widened at her opponent's offer, and Sakura had to give serious thought to her response. She wasn't sure if the girl was being honest or just teasing her, but the girl seemed kind enough that it was plausible that she was telling the truth, so Sakura decided to go along with it.

She was tempted to accept the offer, thereby avoiding the pain and torture she would otherwise be submitted to. However, such a deal would achieve very little for her in the long term. Whilst it would go down as a win in the record books, it wouldn't help her popularity one bit, and the lack of any exertion on her part would just cause her manager to book her into another match of the same type, this time probably with a much crueller opponent. Meanwhile, for her opponent, the consequences would be dire. Not only would Sakura's manager undoubtedly force her to inflict unbearable, possibly career-ending torments on Likiliki in revenge for her denying him the chance to see Sakura tortured once more, but the people in charge of the AFW would likely not look kindly on her for throwing a fight in this manner. And Sakura knew that she would feel terrible about torturing the girl, given the kindness she had shown.

"No, I couldn't possibly ask you to do that. My manager would force me to torture you in the cruellest manner possible, and then he would only throw me back into another match like this tomorrow, or the day after. I would gain nothing. And you, meanwhile, would surely be punished by the AFW for throwing a match in such a manner. Even if I wasn't forced to end your career, they might well do so. I couldn't do that to a kind girl like you", she said, a gentle tone to her voice.

"In any case, if I am going to get free of his control and have a real career, I need to learn how to win fights and entertain the crowd. If I can become popular enough, then the AFW will force him to give me more variety in my matches, or even allow me to free myself from my contract entirely. So, let's have a proper fight, and may the best woman win", she added, turning around and walking towards her corner.

When she gained a little distance, she turned around and gave the girl a little bow.

"Good luck, Likiliki", she said, genuine warmth in her voice as she took up her defensive stance.

Sakura Matou

Cherry Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wilson Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:58 am

The Pink Haired woman had honestly expected Sakura to agree, or possibly even beg Likiliki to give in. Either that, or just blow the islander off like she was losing. The girl would tilt her head. "Wait.... are you seri..."

No soon as the girl started to speak, the Ref would step in. "Now that is enough you two. Go to your corners and get ready to fight!"

The islander would turn to the white and black striped man, confused. "Huh? Why? The show has no endtime, so its not like we are in a rush or anything. And I have heard conversations in the ring before a match go on for 10-15 minutes before someone tells the two competitors to start. So whats with the fast pace?"

"Just do it." The grisly bearded man would yell, "Or I will be forced to Disqualify you from the competition."

Huh? DQed for talking? That was like.... half of wrestling right there! Why were they so against letting the two girls talk? The bewildered older Sakura would back up into her corner. Was this really a slave fight situation that Likiliki found herself in? If so, that was horrible, and she needed to do everything in her power to try to help her. That being said the Pink Bombshell didn't want to do anything that would jeopardize the match like Sakura had asked her. So she had no intention of losing. That being said, she needed to be sure who she was dealing with was an inexperienced slave girl.

As the ref rung the bell to start, the pink Haired girl would quickly start to charge her larger opponent, but not quite at full speed, she when she was 3/4s of the way across the ring, she would attempt to jump and deliver a knee right into the purple haired girl's stomach. If the busty woman was trained, to counter her strike would be quite simple, and since Likiliki wasn't going full speed, it wouldn't be a knock out strike, and the two could continue. However, if Sakura was truely green as she thought, the innocent Maiden would probably get caught by this.

Moment of truth time, let us see if the Hawaiian's theory was correct!

Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Lover Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:45 pm

Sakura was only slightly surprised by the referee's interference. Evidentially her manager must have recognised her opponent's kinder nature and taken steps to ensure that he wouldn't be denied the opportunity to watch her being brutally tortured live. Still, as she turned around and took up her position, she sighed, feeling that it was unfortunate that the two of them had met under such circumstances, and sympathising with the girl's annoyance at being cut off so abruptly.

Even so, Sakura was not about to let the girl win easily. Whilst she was likely to lose, she wanted to at least put up a good fight, and hopefully get noticed enough that either her manager would decide he could make more money by putting her into proper matches, or else the AFW itself would insist on that. And, whilst she didn't really want to torture her opponent, it was clear that Likiliki had willingly signed up for this fight and had accepted the possible consequences so, in the unlikely event that Sakura managed to find a way to win fair and square, she could go through with the punishment without feeling guilty about it.

And, unfortunately for Likiliki, it appeared like she wasn't taking Sakura seriously at all. Her attack was entirely telegraphed, and her movements were not particularly quick. Seeing it coming from a mile off, Sakura simply took a step backwards and, then, when the girl got into range, she launched a kick of her own, aiming straight for her opponent's groin with full force. She felt a little bad about hurting the kind girl, but she figured that, if her opponent was willing to accept agonising torture, she could handle a simple kick to the crotch.

Sakura Matou

Cherry Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wilson Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:52 pm

As Likiliki would jump into the air, she would realize that her opponent was ready and throw a low blow to the Islander. Damn, bad call on the Hawaiian's part. She didn't even think of how easy it would be to do this, even someone without much skill could counter this.

As she felt Sakura's foot connect with Likiliki womanhood, she would sequel out and get pushed back onto the ground, holding her private area and trying to recover. Her eyes would start to tear up as she tried to scoot away from the sagacious woman, attempting to get some time to recover so she could recover and start with a new assault.

Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next