Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Iceman, Jstruggs716, Kelsea, Nelv, pu-level-up, The Riders

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for a match for a debut for new girl

Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:42 am by Void Effect

Like the title said: Looking for a match for Lily, contact me using Discord please or PM

Spoiler:
Naivety In Tension (Full!) FIasYCH

https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t20264-lily-harper-the-princess-knight#543965

Comments: 0

Looking For Matches/Long Term Story Threads For New Wrestler

Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:19 pm by HighFly

Hey everyone, I just made JJ and need some threads for her!

https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t20259-jj-janella-johnson

I am looking for matches, maybe even a long term rivalry as well! If you feel like you want to work with her long term asa sparring partner for friend outside the ring after a match that is fine as well. Really anything that tells a fun story would be awesome! Please PM me if interested, thank you!

Delay

Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:16 am by ChateauDame

My apologies for the delay on all posts and plans. My workday has a start time dialed back to a 4:00 AM start as of late and I don't end until about 4 or 5 PM so I am utterly tired as of late. I have about the rest of the week at this schedule and then it should lighten up a bit. I am optimistic for a sense of normalcy soon, maybe this weekend or start of next week.

Apologies for the delay!

Naivety In Tension (Full!)

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Go down

Naivety In Tension (Full!) Empty Naivety In Tension (Full!)

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor on Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:29 am

On a quiet morning in the Tension Gym, a young new face enters, a little nervous but mostly confident in his ability to be at the very least a competitive member of the roster, strolling along inside the building and exuding an air of optimistic confidence, the young newbie quietly walked deeper into the gym, ignoring people already training probably too busy to notice him.

This boy is Jasper, the new British recruit, modestly dressed in a simple Van Halen T-shirt and short-shorts, small dufflebag over his shoulder, the boy made his way to the bench and his opened his little bag up, pulling out some Gauze tape, a bottle of water, and a small first aid kit, and finally retrieving his headphones, after quickly wrapping up his hands and feet with the Gauze tape and pulling his shirt off and plugging his headphones into his phone (which is neatly stuffed into his pocket) Jasper walked himself over to a lonely looking punching bag... and sets about kicking the crap out of it to the tune of one of his favorite songs.

Last edited by Diesel_Electric_Razor on Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Naivety In Tension (Full!) Empty Re: Naivety In Tension (Full!)

Post by acuya on Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:31 pm

”Quand il me prend dans ses bras, il me parle tout bas, je vois la vie en rose…”

Angela St. Croix moved down the Tension halls with a skip in her step and a smile on her face, throwing happy waves to those she passed by and singing a song. The staff she passed by seemed surprised to see her, giving her queer looks as she moved. While she was a new face around the arena, an unknown quantity, she wasn’t all that remarkable of a woman, was she? Surely, beautiful women came and went all the time in such a place, and she was not so vain as to think herself any sexier than them.

Perhaps it was her hair? Her thick, red hair, fiery and bright. The thick tail around her back, the red strands about her face, and she always took care to make sure it was clean and cared for, giving it a vibrant shine.

Perhaps it was her body? She kept in fine shape, never skipped a day at the gym and kept a strict dieting regime.

Or, perhaps, it was her outfit? Her shorts, pink with white strips, were perhaps a tad shorter than most would wear to the gym, and her matching top did little to cover her budding cleavage. Was she a tease? She wouldn’t deny it, no. Angela was fond of having eyes on her and in certain activities with the owners of those eyes. But it would be interesting to see if she was any more successful in Japan than in other places with those endeavors.

But these thoughts, she would mull them over more later. For now, Angela centered thoughts around the workout she intended to have today, as she moved into the Tension gym for the first time and inspected the facility. A decent selection of machines. Not cutting edge, not the best on any market, and certainly less than what she had become accustomed to back home. But it would suffice. After all, her family’s private gym lacked certain amenities, such as the young man working away at the heavy bag nearby.

”Hm.”

With a hand behind her back, Angela sauntered over to him, looking him over and taking a full look at him, head to toe. A handsome young boy, though with little meat on his body. It was almost hard to believe he was a true wrestler, but there was clearly technique in his strikes. Experience. He had some inkling of what he did.

Angela said nothing, for now. In this moment, she was content to merely watch him work, looking at him through the shadows of her thick bangs, with a slim smile splitting her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:07 am

Mako was watching as a rookie she hadn't pounced on yet proceeded to punch a sandbag. There were a few things she could tell while looking / borderline creeping. First off, he was cute. However, she was 50/50 on whether or not he could fight. It was getting trickier and trickier to tell which fighters were cuties brought in to job, and which were cuties that turned out to be monsters. Mako already knew about some idol girl named Imgui who was pretty cute and unbelievably tough. Of course that was an easy one cause she always thinks someone's tough when she sees that they have muscles. Imugi's amazing set of abs put her up rather high up on the shark's personal rankings. Mako would've tried to hunt her down like every other toned badass had the woman not already been involved with a guy. Now, she didn't know that for sure. Sure she had watched their match online and heard some random stuff. However, literally 99% of this judgement came from her own 'instincts'.

What's worse is that Mako flaunted these thoughts of her's pretty recklessly. Spreading them around without a care of possibly being dead wrong. By now whoever had the idea that Imugi and Army were a couple, most likely got it from the shark, directly. So...hopefully she wasn't wrong, or at the very least this couldn't be traced back to her big mouth. More importantly (to her, at least) Mako was trying to decide if this rookie was worth her effort to get. Sure she did this sort of thing allll the time. But even this horny shark had a limit. With only 24 hours in a day, if she really did act on her wildest desires every time she had one, then the sex-crazed woman would be in the hospital constantly (For obvious, and brutally hot reasons).

So Mako was deciding on whether to just go for it or wait and see if he impressed her later on. As she thought about all this, a sexy woman came into play and everything went to hell. If there was anything Mako hated it was letting a fun time slip away. And what was ten times worse was having a fun time get away because someone stole it out from under her. If that happened...and didn't even try doing anything to stop it...that might just be enough to kill the shark on the spot. So as the sexy red head sauntered up to the rookie from behind, Mako quickly tried to catch up. The way this woman had her arm behind her head...it was clear there would be some seducing. Mako didn't like try hards who posed like that to get laid. Something she knew made her look like a huge hypocrite. But still, in a way the shark saw herself in a different view. At least when she hit on people she used force. Not in the literal sense. That'd be messed up. But Mako did show she was strong. That she was worth it. This lady was going straight to, "I'm so sexy! Look at me posing!"...

Nope. No way Mako was gonna let that happen on her watch (Or technically...'while she secretly watched')...Sooo when the woman stopped behind the clueless and unsuspecting guy, probably waiting for him to turn around before getting 'shocked and awed into submission', Mako would literally go around her and put her arm on the guy's shoulders to greet him.

"Hey buddy! You must be new around here! Otherwise I'd remember seeing someone like you before~" the cunning predator would say as she greeted the guy happily. Then, looking back over her shoulder, she'd give the chick behind them a look. Basically it was her cocky way of saying, "Aw! Sorry! Better luck next time, honey~ But just to be safe, try when I'm not here. Then at least you'll have a chance~", without even opening her mouth. Sure no one would be able to get all that specifically, but they'd still know she was taunting them. Ironically, if Mako had seen this woman before she tried to pick up Japser...then she probably would have gone for her instead of him! After all, she didn't recognize this woman either. Meaning she was probably a rookie here too. And considering she soooo hot...Mako would likely have snatched her away without the guy ever knowing he was being considered for sex.

Of course...Mako might have just picked a fight without realizing it...which wasn't a bad thing by any means considering how much the shark liked to pick fight with literally anyone and everyone around her.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor on Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:22 am

Jasper's an odd sort, for the boy is both simultaneously rather quick-witted... yet at the same time a fairly scatter-brained individual, though this couldn't be blamed as the woman who was spying on him, Angela (her apparent name) wasn't being all too conspicuous to him, and the fact he had his headphones plugged in and he was busily kicking away at the punching bag ahead of him, delivering blow after blow into said punching bag, while there is some sliver of technique and some hint of experience, But it's pretty clear Jasper's still a rookie...  a rookie with decent potential mind them but still, it didn't matter as the Welsh lad was distracted with both his tunes and the kicking away at the punching bag...

... Until a certain shark came along and dragged him out of his little world of Punching-Bag kicking and ELO, pulling his headphones off and lightly shaking his head, turning to face towards the poker who poked him, the iconic melody of Electric Light Orchestra's 'Mr Blue Sky' pouring from said headphones, initially giving Mako a look of light confusion before shifting into a friendly smile. "Alright! O-oh Hello! I didn't See ya there, Are you a regular here?" He said, an aura of amicable-ness coming off the young lad as he said it. "O-Oh and Y-yes! I am new." He replied to the Shark. "I signed up just a few days ago!" He replied, enthusiasm dripping off each word, the boy still not noticing the French woman standing behind him, the same woman Mako seemed to be subtly Taunting...

It appears Jasper's gotten himself into a mess hasn't he?

Last edited by Diesel_Electric_Razor on Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:20 am

Yes, yes, he would do nicely. Not only did this boy have a build that Angela found pleasing, but she was reasonably certain that her partner, Mikhail, would have some attraction for him, as well. He was always partial to the smaller ones, the playthings they were both strong enough to move around. It made things so much more convenient in the end, particularly when the cleanup was concerned.

She was about to make her move when an interloper made her presence known, stepping in and cutting in on Angela’s moment. Despite what many thought about the way she kept her hair, the Frenchwoman was quite capable of seeing around her, astute and alert most of the time, but this one had taken her surprise. Even more so when she stepped and realized who this woman was.

Mako Adachi. The Shark. The Champion.

Angela canted her head to the side, looking on as the two become acquainted. She would’ve thought little of it, was more than willing to pass it off as a simple coincidence, if not for the look this woman was giving her. That smirk over the shoulder. Was there a game, here? Was a woman of so high a station messing with her? An intriguing prospect.

For now, she was content listen in and stay close, grabbing a couple of light dumbells and starting a routine nearby. One of the great things about her hairstyle? It was nigh impossible to discern when Angela was looking at someone directly.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:57 am

Mako felt insanely proud of herself right now. She made her move, she got there first, and she could tell the mystery woman got the message. Then Mako realized she had literally no plan of what to do next. She swooped right in...and now she was stuck. The mystery woman wasn't leaving. Even after looking away Mako could tell the woman was watching. This had quickly turned into a weird situation...and Mako wasn't sure what to say to this guy. She swooped in way too fast to come up with a conversation!

"Regular? Hehe...you could say that~" Mako said with a chuckle. Then she fell silent as she ran out of time for something else to say. Then, after one quick glance at the spectator, then back at Jasper, the shark did something crazy. Even by her standards. "Fuck It" she'd say without meaning to. Then, Mako tried kissing Jasper without any warning. It came outta nowhere. But in the end...she was just skipping to the fun part. Besides, who would turn a hot babe like her down? If the answer was this cute guy...something was very, very, VERY wrong with this world.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor on Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:43 pm

"Mr. Blue Sky please tell us why, You had to hide away for so long (so long), Where did we go wrong?"~ Softly echoed out of the feminine Welsh boy's headphones as he conversed with Mako, no doubt creating a sort of humorous tone to the whole affair.

"Oh? Really? That's lush! Would it be too much for ya to give me a tour of the place? as I said earlier I just signed up for this lot and- Say Wha-" The boy said before being completely interrupted by a sudden kiss from the predatory champion, a kiss squarely on the lips!... his cheery and enthusiastic smile quickly twisting into blushing look of complete and utter surprise! cheeks as red as the Coldstream Guard's uniform and Wow... He's really... really fucking cute... now Jasper is usually more partial (sexually speaking) to men than he is towards women... but He would be out of his Goddamned mind if he were to reject the advances of a Smokin'-Hot Japanese wrestler...

now How does he respond to this sudden advance?... well he couldn't... he sorta just melted in her arms in a sort of 'too-shocked-to-respond' sort of manner, poor boy too flustered to really do anything to stop the Shark.

"Hey you with the pretty face, Welcome to the human race, A celebration, Mr. Blue Sky's up there waitin' and today is the day we've waited for!~" Angela heard from the boy's headphones as she watched the Shark make a move on the tiny Welsh boy, seeing his cheeks go crimson and for him to become all flustered, It must be real amusing for the French woman to see.

Last edited by Diesel_Electric_Razor on Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:40 am

Angela knew full well that Japan could be a strange place, and that the AFW could be a stranger place, still. She was prepared for it. In fact, she was eager for the oddities, loving the idea of mixing with such a varied crew. Where else could she sink her teeth into such a wide variety of delectable treats, savor opponents from every continent and so many countries therein?

But this...she had to concede, this was not a scenario she expected to find herself in.

She had no idea what possessed the Tension champion, but whatever it was, it possessed her to step forward and take the young man in a kiss, and a rather passionate one at that. Angela canted her head to the side, not certain what to make of the display - she had a distinct impression the woman was challenging her, however, and she was not about to let such a thing go unanswered.

”Sorry to interrupt.” She said in a tone that did little to hide how unsorry she was. ”I knew that wrestlers could be friendly, here, but I never imagined they were this much!” She giggled, putting one hand to her mouth to keep them from spilling out.

”Are you claiming this boy for your own, or do you mind if I have a taste of him, as well.”

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:45 am

Mako stared fiercely at the woman as the scene played out. After kissing the cute guy, Mako kept going with a passion before finally releasing the blonde. Honestly, he would've collapsed after being forced on like that, luckily Mako was quick to hold him up like a the rookie was flustered school girl swooning over a kiss. Now things could only get more strange...but at this point the champ felt pretty confident about going with it. With things as they were now, Mako was pretty used to this insane situation. Even if it got weirder, it wouldn't phase her much at all.

"Eh? Really? Ppfft! Haha! No way! I was like this waaay before becoming a wrestler! You should've seen me in high school!" Mako laughed as responded to Angela's giggling. If she was trying to tease the champ, then her current attempt was chosen poorly. In fact, Mako literally took it as a compliment and it already went to her head a little.

"Well...now that you mention it...I kinda was, wasn't I? Hmm...Fuck it." the shark added after being asked by the woman if she was claiming the boy. Suddenly grabbing Jasper's shoulder's and putting him out in front of her. Literally offering the blonde rookie to the woman like some sort of yummy looking Christmas present! The only thing missing was a bow! "Go ahead and taste away! Consider this your welcoming present! As champ...it's only right that I share such a cute piece of meat~" the woman said while pinching Jasper's cheek and referring to him as meat. Things were going to be very fun for him...but he was definitely going to feel like a prop from her on out...

"Doesn't that sound good, meat? Oh! You're new too, right? Then your welcoming present will be two sexually dominant ladies having fun with you~ And of course I get sex. Everybody wins!" Mako shouted happily, going with the turn of events like any of this could be perceived as normal. She kept playing around with Jasper while offering him up to Angela. Rubbing his shoulders, pressing her breasts into his back, and nibbling on his ear a few times briefly. "Anyway go ahead! Hehe! I'm kinda in the mood for comparing mouth skills right now~ Show me what you got! Oh, and I'm Mako by the way...what can I call you? I'm just gonna keep calling you meat for a while cutie~ Tee-hee~ You can tell me your real name later~" the champ explained to Angela before turning to and finally acknowledging Jasper as a real human being. Of course, Mako was only speaking to him to explain that she'd keep calling him meat for a little while longer. So at least some amount of progress, albeit very minor, was being made by the wild shark...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor on Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:06 am

"BUGGER!... BUGGER!..." Jasper thought to himself as he found himself cornered between two dominant and attractive women who could very VERY Easily break him in half should he anger them... the poor young Welshman's knees wobbled slightly and his cheeks (which Mako had teasingly pinched as he was offered to the French-woman) were as crimson as the Soviet flag as he felt Mako gently nibble on his ears and her breasts push against his back, Oh!... even the Angela and the Shark had to admit that the flushed young Jasper was just precious... especially when this flustered.

"O-Oh W-W-W-well I'd L-L-Love to stay b-b-but I'vvveee... G-Got a T-train to Ca-catch and... M-My Cat!... Oh Bloody hell would you look at the time!... T-this is roughly around the time I f-feed my cat! Y-Yes... I've got to feed her..." the smaller and rather effeminate boy stammered in his slightly-panicked-but-mostly-embarressed tone, looking at his wrist as if there was a watch there for him to use for his excuse, a very slight bulge forming in his short biking trunks as arousal built up in the young rookie's body, inside his head Jasper would consider his options... Fight and get absolutely decimated by Tension's champion and another powerful woman in a brutal beatdown... Or flee, and get chased down and also probably beaten half-to-death... or Surrender and enjoy the finer aspects of being a Tension wrestler...

Wasn't a hard choice for the boy to make really... well internally he's still debating his options but... let's just say he's a bit aroused...

Razor Marine And Salvage Co Employees:

Characters: Jasper A. Rhys

Characters: Rosie J. Rosenthal
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum