by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman)

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman)

Post by Harrier Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:59 am

Said and done, Amaya would dutifully put the lavender in a dispenser so that it would smell accordingly once Ailinn would enter the room. Warming her hands a little bit to make the experience of the massage more pleasant. Humming a little because she always did so when she prepared for a customer, she would put some mild tea in a handmade ceramics pot with a fitting little cup and also a glass with fresh water in the reach of her customer once she would lie down.

Her little oven had also done its work and rewarded her with some fresh baked cookies, recipe to the courtesy of her mother, which would also find a place in a tiny cup. Reliving some childhood moments, she would sniff in the fresh aroma while looking around in her workroom.

There was the massage bench, new and shiny in a relaxing blue color because one of her other duties was to always keep it good looking. A small dispenser in the ceiling could shower the room with any smell she could offer, and its control panel was as easy to use as a light button. The walls were of a light blue and had some sea motives, with frolicking sea animals and some islands with funny monkeys, crabs, cats and a host of other creatures.

When the door to the locker room would open, Amaya would be ready and invite her customer to come in and lie on the bench first.
”Please tell me when it hurts or when you feel that I have reached the root of the tension. Medical massage is a medical treatment, but I will try to make it as comfortable as possible for you.”
She explained dutifully while rubbing her hands together to keep them warm and to dispense the oil she would use to massage Ailinn.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman)

Post by Iceman Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:36 pm

Ailinn was expecting to get the gooseflesh when exposing her body, only covered with towels by now, but the temperature was properly adjusted in a way it wasn’t uncomfortably warm for the people clothed (no one would like a sweaty masseuse after all) and also warm enough to make it a pleasant sensation for those who laid their skin bare.

Ailinn basked in the gaze of that small massage room. She had been in a couple of different massage places since her muscles needed some tending now and then, but even if the service had been a good one, each one of them had felt aseptic, clean of any character. In here the Irish found a calming room which used the blue color to settle her mind into easiness, a dispenser on the roof would irradiate everything with the fragrance she had chosen and a comfortable and brand new looking massage bench and close to it lay a small cupboard with some tea and water resting there… and was that the smell of cookies what she scented? Gentle Hands exuded personality and good service even before any of its workers got her hands on Ailinn. The Gaelic was positive sure now: this must have been Amaya’s true passion.

“Alright, I will lie down here now…” Ailinn said almost timidly as she set her body on the bench while facing to the ground. The bench was a little cold but it was nothing that would unsettle the woman. The scent of tea was strong as the beverage was so close to her face. She breathed deep as she relaxed her body before the masseur could start her job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:02 pm

Now she could make Ailinn really suffer under her hands. Not suffer like if your eyes were put under a scarf and your hands tied on your back to receive some careful or even harder loving, but suffer on a level that would make a lasting, probably hospital quality impression.

Excited from the taste of sweet revenge, she would lay her hands on the shoulders of the other girl, making a little break to let her shiver or sweat some more while an ugly, vengeful grin appeared on her face.

Then her gaze fell upon the blue wall, all made from her father. Her loving, chaotic, artist doofus of a father who would not have been able to hold two yen together if they would have been glued on the back of his hands. He surely would not approve if she was paying back the girl harshly like this, maybe even less than her mother who was living in her comfy, conservative and pacifist bubble. So with a little sigh, she would start just like with any customer, searching for the root of the tensions with a firm but still careful approach.

Beside, Ailinn had been uncharacteristically docile all the time. So either she was deeply afraid of how Amaya would make her pay for the match, or something was wrong with her. Or it was a trap! Although she had already declined the chance to wrestle with her, so where could the trap or humiliation be hidden? Not being used to being paranoid, Amaya was feeling a little bit confused.
”Are you feeling comfortable?”
She then asked.
”Suit yourself with some tea or water if you like. Or take a cookie.”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:57 pm

From the very first moment Amaya laid hands on Ailinn’s back the Gaelic had to surrender to an obvious and undeniable truth. The masseuse was really good at her trade. Her hands were warm enough and properly oiled to feel so good against her skin, and she had to know very well her technique because just after seconds of applying some pressure on her knotted muscles she started feeling the pain giving away to a somehow pleasant sensation. She breathed deep as she allowed her body to relax under this professional yet kind touch.

Amaya was not only being good in her massage, she was also acting more openly to her. Such attitude clashed with how cold and distant she sounded when the Gaelic first entered the store. Now the masseuse was concerned about her being, asking if Ailinn felt comfortable. “Mhhhm”, the only answer she hummed as approval of Amaya’s touch. The Gaelic closed her eyes and breathed in the fragrance of lavender mixed with tea and cookies that came to her nostrils as she got offered some treats. “I will have some, thank you.”, she said as she took a cookie with one hand and gave it a bite. It was good: not too crunchy but definitely not mushy and with the perfect amount of chocolate and sugar so they wouldn’t be oversweetened. “Oh, these are so good!” Ailinn remained silent for some seconds, mustering her mental strength for what she wanted to say. She only regretted not being able to face the masseuse as she was lying on her chest. Finally, she spoke: “Amaya, I wanted to ask you something…” for someone as outgoing as Ailinn it was strange not to be able to find the proper words. “When I first arrived I noticed your reticence. Did… did I do something that made you that way? It should have happened in our match, I suppose…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:50 pm

Amaya had been on a good way to handle Ailinn with professional distance, massage her and then show her the door in the hope to never see her again after she had fed and pacified her with her magic hands.

Things went well.
”My mother gave me the recipe. At least I remember it this way.”
Pretty well to be honest. Talking about her mother made her a little bit sentimental and more open.

Then things went quickly downhill when Ailinn had the nerve to ask her if she had done anything wrong in the match. Snorting quickly once through her nostrils, she nearly managed to stay calm. But in the end still failed. Instead, she would grip the neck of the Gaelic girl and press her down on the bench with her other hand, throwing all caution and fear for her little shop in the wind in a fit of long, long suppressed anger before she bend down to the Irish and whisper in her ear with all he power long buried anger could give you.
”Are you fucking kidding me, you snotty bitch? You have the nerve to first humiliate me live on camera, slap me in the face, not accept my surrender for which I honestly begged you, get a warning for excessive violence in a non-violence match, mock me because I made a mistake, then hog tie me like an animal and just walk away so that these filthy perverts from the AFW can make an extra yen with the show of a naked and sweaty young girl trying to get out of a much too good bondage AND THEN WALK IN HERE TO ASK ME IF YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG?”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:13 pm

For the way Amaya was addressing her in the beginning it looked like Ailinn could get to mend fences with the masseuse. Praising her baking was a good idea as the woman happily made a nod at her mother. The Gaelic didn’t know what kind of relationship the Maiko shared with her mother, but it looked like it made the masseuse happy to think about her.

Then everything went south.

There was obviously something Ailinn was missing, and this became apparent when she decided to make an honest, straightforward question and Amaya didn’t take it good at all. The until that moment kind masseuse pinned her neck and her body against the bench. The movement was sudden and painful, but what felt worst was what Amaya said just after. She was full of spite and bad blood against her. The Gaelic wasn’t free of having enemies, but she at least knew about the reasons for those people not to like her. From her point of view there was no weird acting from her character’s perspective, so she needed to know more if she was going to unveil what went wrong.

“Aw aw aw!! Amaya, stop!” Ailinn tried fruitlessly to take a grip at the woman’s hands, only achieving spilling and breaking the tea cup in front of her face. She would keep thrashing helplessly in the hold as she tried to reason with the masseuse. “Amaya, now I know you are mad but please listen to me! Let us talk and unriddle this! And aaaaawww let me go, my shoulder is killing me!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:02 am

”Now you know that I am mad. Oh, I feel honored!”
The nerve of this girl was really killing her, and the sarcasm was dripping out of her mouth with every word. Either she was fucking stupid or absolutely naïve, but Amaya refused to believe than an obviously learned person like Ailinn could be so dense or gullible. Still she would not put much pressure on the shoulder as she still did not want to hurt someone, even when she was mad like a fox right now.

”Look, I am used to get trampled over by people like you. That´s what I am usually booked for in AFW, resist as long as possible and try to pin my opponent regular while the other girl tries to seduce me. Usually nobody bets a single yen on me, but sometimes I actually win and weed out people from the hentai circus.”
She explained a little bit calmer, although still very angry.
”Contrary to you, I am neither a dominatrix or a submissive person. I am just me! I played along as good as I could and it was exciting to dance with you and play that role even after you made me orgasm. But after that you turned into a vindictive monster, I know a monster when I see one, there are plenty in AFW. Stroll around the apartment match area on your own risk, that is not just a phrase written on a wall. Its reality!”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:17 pm

Ailinn could do nothing as she was pinned to the bench. Even so, the masseuse’s grip on the Gaelic became less strong, at least the physical. Amaya’s words were as sharp, no, even sharper than before. The smaller woman lost control as she made harsh remarks at the Irish one who took it as best as she could. Her words were hard, but it really looked like the woman spoke her heart. Ailinn had to listen to her and make her mind and give an explanation if she had one. She wasn’t happy with how Amaya reacted, but she felt that she owed at least that, even more with a couple of details the masseuse mentioned. Based on what she said it looked like Amaya didn’t give any consent to her presence in a domination kind of match, and that was something Ailinn couldn’t even conceive.

“Wait, wait! I am a dominatrix, yes, in ring and on performances! Because that’s what this is, a show, a gimmick, smoke and mirrors! Thay book me so I stand in there and dominate someone, that’s my thing! This is important: are you really, REALLY telling me that you got booked to step inside a ring in a domination match blindly? You didn’t really know what was coming??”

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:05 pm

”I knew that my opponent would be someone either in need to be build up, a kawaii for a struggle of cuties, a complete newbie or someone for a special interest match like this. I get told what is expected from me maybe 24 hours before the match starts because not being prepared would probably cause me to suffer from the deer in the headlight effect, but not how things will potentially unfold or who my opponent is and what her wishes could be. They call it an enhancement talent level contract if I remember it rightly. It could be a sweet little girl or a psychopathic maniac who is literally frothing at the mouth who I am facing. Or something in between.”
Amaya rarely cried anymore about her lot in life, she had resigned to the fact of how it was and was steadily working obediently to escape it someday, so her explanation sounded both cynical and resolved.

”You are an in ring persona dominatrix? Smoke and mirrors? Did you see any E as in Entertainment in the AFW logo? Get a grip, Ailinn-san. Matches here are not staged, winners are not chosen but made. Many people who will face you in AFW are irredeemably mentally damaged and simply don´t understand the concept of compassion and reasoning or find it ridiculous. They are out to satisfy their urgent, primal needs, preferably with those not strong enough to oppose them. In any other instance, many of them would be doing hard labor in a prison instead of entertaining thousands of fans every week.”
Amaya would return to massage Ailinn, probably to give her fingers something to do while she was going on about things were in AFW from her perspective.
”I am not angry with you because you were dominating me. That´s okay, it´s part of the things I do to escape this sinkhole someday. I am angry with you because you treated me like a chewing bone and even got a warning for excessive use of force when I was clearly not in the position to threaten you. Therefore I have trouble to believe you when you suggest that you are a nice person when not in the ring. I rather think that you are smart enough to conceal your monstrous inside with a sugar sweet outside to not get into trouble with whatever upfront officer would be left to arrest you if you were just hitting on unsuspecting girls in the streets. Which is also a reason why you could be here, in a place where the big girls of AFW find a lively toy to play with instead of jumping out in the streets and howl against the moon.”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:01 pm

Amaya was proving that maybe she was much smarter than the naive Ailinn after all, the Irish’s vision of her job, employers and coworkers apparently being an over optimistic one. Looks like Amaya had her dire experiences with the AFW’s wrestlers and managers in the past and she had a very long story that Ailinn couldn’t get a grasp to in a quick session. Not that it mattered, she had clear all she needed to do: her last rival wasn’t happy at all with her wrestling job and got pitted against a dominatrix without even knowing it. The masseuse had pointed several aspects of the AFW that Ailinn neglectedly ignored, and the realization hit her like a truck. She had some reasonable motives to hold bad blood against her and it would be fair if she did, but the Gaelic felt the need to prove herself by showing this woman that she wasn’t the kind of person the masseuse believed her to be. But she wouldn’t talk until she felt Amaya had said everything she needed to say, resuming her massage that was now much less pleasant and not because of the smaller woman’s treatment but because how Ailinn felt inside.

“Amaya. I haven’t been in this business for long. I don’t know many people in the AFW yet but Im positive that everyone I have met were there because they wanted to.” She started doubting even that at this point, her reality coming apart. “Yes, I am a dominatrix and I get entangled in some… let’s say more physically intense than normal sexual activities, but even in there we have rules you know. And the rule of gold is that both parts want to be there, and both parts have to enjoy what happens. I have been in both sides of domination and I can tell you that there are boundries and that everyone involved knows them, respects them and have a hellish good time. It never came to my mind the idea that my counterpart in a domination kind of match couldn’t be so turned off by this. They even introduced you as a minion, for fuck’s sake! How could I have known that you were so appalled and against this? In this mindset I never did anything extreme or forbidden, but now I know that you were a completely outsider to this world. Had I known I would have never acted like that, even accepted the match! You have your right to be mad at me and I don’t expect you to forgive me because you seem to have some baggage I just made worse, but at least hear my version and consider it before judging me as a psychopath who came here to make you a prey again or thinking I'm just a monster putting a nice face. Even my wrestling persona knows when she fucks up and she did at the moment she couldn’t realize you weren’t into the things that happened in that room.” Ailinn thanked silently she was facing down as she bit her lip, tears forming in the corner of her eyes at the sour sensation of having to open her soul in that way only to try and make things up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next