by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Claire St.Claire Vs. Sophia Salt - Kawaii Championship Qualifier

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Claire St.Claire Vs. Sophia Salt - Kawaii Championship Qualifier - Page 2 Empty Re: Claire St.Claire Vs. Sophia Salt - Kawaii Championship Qualifier

Post by WrestleMind Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:47 pm

To Sophia's shock her opponent actually took advantage of the massive leeway she was granted and staged a comeback. As soon as the slender blonde had started to turn she felt a hand pull her panties into a tight wefgie while the other grabbed ahold of her highly processed blind hair. 

Before she could register what was happening the champ sent her Kawaii challenger running head first into the middle turnbuckle. With a hard thud Sophia clonnked her pretty head onto the thin padding that acted as a buffer to the steel joint beneath it.

Stunned an loopy the heelish blonde rested her chin on the middle turnbuckle and let her arms hang limply over the middle ropes. "Uggh.... That hurt... Ya... Bitch..."
While Sophia cursed out the champ she had no idea where the plump brunette was or what she might do next.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Claire St.Claire Vs. Sophia Salt - Kawaii Championship Qualifier - Page 2 Empty Re: Claire St.Claire Vs. Sophia Salt - Kawaii Championship Qualifier

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:08 am

If there was one dirty tactic that Claire was experienced with, it was the underrated, almighty wedgie. She had had full championship matches which centered around nothing but herself and her opponent hauling the other's panties so far up their butts that they would be tasting panty fabric for weeks afterwards. Yanking on a thong was not quite as satisfying as watching a full-backed pair of panties disappear up an opponent's butt crack, but it got the job done, catching Sophia by surprise. Claire used that advantage to smack her right into that turnbuckle, and the blonde slumped down in the corner, chin on the turnbuckle, arms spread over the ropes.

Claire took a deep breath and shook her head as she stepped forward to trap Sophia in that corner. She was still hurting a bit, but she had to take advantage of this golden opportunity, Sophia's back turned to her, the little sailor girl totally exposed. "Uh huh...of course it did," Claire huffed, as she would grab Sophia's arms, plant a foot in her back, and wrench back on those arms while shoving forward with that foot, putting Sophia in a surfboard hold that shoved her face even harder against the padded corner!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon May 11, 2020 12:47 am

Claire was stronger than she looked. The plump cutie was practically dislocation the poor blondes shoulders. Growling with pain she would wriggle and twist in her desperate attempts to escape. "Let go of meee... You bitch!"

Suddenly Sophia pulled free of Claire's hold. The sweet joy of freedom was cut short when she accidentally bonked her head against the bottom turnbuckle... Again!

The clumsy blonde would Yelp dramatically before bending over herself like a folding chair. Stunned and dazed, she would look up blankly at the bright lights above. "You jerk... You did that on... Purpose..." 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 13, 2020 4:03 pm

Claire couldn't predict what Sophia's wild, mindless struggling would cause, but the blonde managed to pop her arms out from Claire's clutches, somewhat to the champion's surprise. Sophia's escape attempt didn't last long. She immediately rammed her face into the turnbuckle, unable to control her own momentum. Not going to be much of a title contender if she couldn't even plan ahead for something like that.

As Sophia groaned and whined, Claire would cross her arms as she looked down at her opponent. "You need to be more careful," Claire pointed out. "I'm not taking it easy on you, and hurting yourself like that is just going to make it worse." Now, Claire could not just stand over Sophia and talk. She was still going to take action, so, using her foot, she would give Sophia's butt a shove, aiming to force the girl over onto her back, before grabbing her legs, yanking them upward and under her armpits, before stepping over Sophia and turning the girl over again, Claire's rear smacking down on her back as she tried to lock in a painful Boston crab!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun May 17, 2020 11:21 pm

After smacking her forehead against the turnbuckle twice the only response Sophia could muster was:
 "No... You need... To shut... Up!"

With no fight in her at the moment Sophia had to just lay there while Claire rolled her plump body over like she were a fleshy log. Before she could even consider her next moves the champ plopped herself on Sophia's lower back and pulled her legs back at the sharpest angle she could.

The sudden pain of having her body twisted in half hit the challenger like a freightrain. She would writhe, scream, and beg for mercy. Yet Claire was in a position of strength and probably wasn't feeling too merciful after Sophia had acted so rudely.

After about a minute of the Boston crab twisting her spine and stifling her breathing Sophia realized she couldn't escape... Atleast not by normal means. Before she passed out from the pain the slippery snake would reach back and unhook the Champs lacey lingerie top.

Now it was Claire's choice. Finish off Sophia with her devistating Boston crab topless; or release the hold and keep her dignity intact.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 20, 2020 8:17 pm

Claire anticipated a wild ride as Sophia fought back, but it looked like she might be getting off easy, as Sophia jittered and writhed and screamed in the hold. The begging for mercy tempted Claire, but she wasn't sure whether any agreement Sophia made in this position was actually going to hold if Claire got off of her and went for that first pin she needed in this bout. "If you really want it to be over, then stop wiggling and submit to the inevitable...!" Claire growled out over her shoulder, trying to be merciful in a way to the bratty girl.

"If you lay still and stop shrieking, I might just—" Claire continued, but she didn't get the full offer out before her opponent made her move. She didn't try dragging herself towards the ropes, or rolling to the side, or kicking out of the crab. Instead, all she did was reach up, grab the back of Claire's top, and, with surprising dexterity from the position she was in, unhook it, letting it pop off, exposing Claire's entire torso above the waist!

Claire's whole face turned red, and her eyes widened in shock. But she didn't let go of the crab hold. She didn't like being exposed like that, but it had happened before. Plenty of times before.

Now, though, she wasn't showing mercy. "Pass out!" she demanded, as she pulled back harder on her opponent's legs. Then, lifting her cute little butt up, she would slam it down HARD on Sophia's back, trying to force all the fight out of her!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun May 24, 2020 10:47 pm

To Sophia's despair Claire seemed too determined to let a little toplessness stop her. Instead she only seemed to piss off the champ, who quickly turned the Boston crab up to eleven; Sitting on the blondes head with her plump sweaty ass and turning her into a very unhappy pretzel. 

The slippery snake was so twisted up that her toes could almost touch the back of her head. With the immense pressure on her back and chest breathing was almost impossible. The little oxygen she had was wasted on insulting Claire while sineuktemously begging for mercy. 
"I'm sorry... Let me go... Bitch... I... Love you... You... Four eyed... Dork!" 

The poor blonde could only withstand this spine melting Boston Crab for less than a minute before she did as Claire asked and passed out.

Finally, Sophia's eyes would gently roll back into her skull as her tounge and copious amounts of drool slipped from her lips. All Claire had to do was pin the drooling beauty.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:01 pm

Years earlier, Claire would have been humiliated if an opponent had stripped her in that manner, but AFW had hardened her, made her more confident. She had fought wearing nothing but panties before, in this very same ring. Trading vicious wedgies with her opponent until one of them couldn't help but cry out for mercy for her wounded butt. Compared to that, this was nothing. She was in control right now!

And Sophia was losing control of herself, screeching incoherently about Claire, shifting rapidly between begging and insulting. Claire just focused on keeping her in the hold, and, soon enough, it seemed the blonde's little body ran out of energy, with all that struggling and screaming not doing her any favors in a hold which bent her in such a way so as to restrict her breathing a bit. Sophia passed out, and Claire would hold on for just a few extra seconds to make sure her foe didn't get a second wind before letting go.

With the girl unconscious, pinning her would be relatively easy, and Claire would use a foot to push Sophia over onto her back before laying across the blonde's body, trapping one shoulder with her knees and the other with her arms before the ref began the count! "One! Two!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:20 am

Sophia had seriously misjudged Claire. She had assumed the modest girl was a prudish weakling. The Champ showed how wrong Sophia was as she knocked her out while her tits were exposed for all to see.

After laying her belly on Sophia's chest and thoroughly pinning her down Claire would quickly have the ref yelling "Three!" 

Though the round was over the ecstatic crowds would add salt to Sophia's wounded pride by needlessly adding to the count. "Four!" "Five!" "Six!" The loopy blondes eyes would Tremble open as she grunted softly, as if being woken up from a small cat nap. 
"Seven!..." "Eight!" Realizing her recent humiliation Sophia would growl at her opponent. 

"Geez... Get off me ya topless weirdo!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:37 pm

Claire would feel embarrassed later, when it didn't affect her chances of winning the match. A shame for Sophia that she hadn't caught Claire when the dark-haired kawaii champion was a couple of years younger—back during her rookie season, a trick like the one Sophia pulled might have mortified the less-experienced New England native.

Not anymore. Not after getting the ever-loving hell wedgied out of her butt in bright, stretchy panties. Not after getting knocked out by her crush in a naked bed match. Not after getting spanked like a naughty schoolgirl until she cried by her greatest rival. This was the Kawaii League, and though it could be cutesy, it could also be psychologically brutal!

Sophia started to awake. Claire didn't overreact, furrowing her brow and glaring down into the girl's fluttered-open eyes, giving her a stern, silent warning just by that one look as the ref continued to count. "You'll have to make me," Claire warned her, staying in place, pressing down a bit harder on both of Sophia's shoulders as the count reached...

"Nine!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next