by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ballad of a Brawler

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Ballad of a Brawler - Page 15 Empty Re: Ballad of a Brawler

Post by Darius Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Rika agreed with Akashi while her mouth was still stuffed with food, causing some of it to fall out. "Oops!" she laughed. "The best stuff are the ones that aren't good for you!"

Rika practically ravaged through her sandwich, and washed it all down with her drink, letting out a content sigh once she was finished. "That hit the spot." She looked to Akashi. "You know, Akashi," Rika said with a faint blush. "This was a pretty fun day. I'm glad we ran into each other."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Akashi had finished about half of her food by the time RIka was finished with her meal. She was really piling it away, not particularly trying to eat fast but just kind of used to it. She grinned up at Rika and beamed. "I'm glad to hear that Rika-chan. I had a great time with you today too. I hope that we can have many more days like today in the future." She really meant it. She hoped her and Rika could ecome genuine friends. "But we gotta do a better job of communicating. I don't want to have to run through the city every time I want to hang out." She said laughing.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:27 pm

Rika grinned brightly. "Well, at least I know where you live now," she said. She was pretty good with directions, and remembered the route to Akashi's appartment pretty well. "And there's something else we should do sometime too." There was a certain shine in her eyes as she grinned at the sumo. "I want a rematch. You and I one on one!" She wanted that more than anything, to go all out against the woman who beat Sarah Gatt.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:09 am

Akashi smiled at the sudden declaration of a rematch. "Yeah!" She said with a grin. "Anytime. I can't wait to see how much you've improved. "But I won't go soft! I've been training really hard as well." She said as she finished up her food and stood up. "She then held out her hand. "Rika-chan." She said. "No matter what, let's be sure and stay friends, ok?" She said with a sincere smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:55 am

Rika looked up at Akashi as she held out her hand, and she smiled warmly. She firmly grasped Akashi's hand and shook it. "Deal!" she grinned. Suddenly she pulled Akashi in, wrapped her arms around the waist and with surprising strength lifted the sumo clear off her feet to give her a big hug.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:02 am

Akashi had intended to do the same thing with Rika but was surprised when she beat her to the hug. Even more surprised that Rika lifted her up. "Ack!" She squawked as she squeezed Rika in return, practically smothering Rika's face with her bopobs. "Rika-chan! She said with a laugh.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:16 am

Rika endured being smothered by Akashi's large breasts, and even swung the woman back and forth in her grasp before she set her down a few seconds later. She took in a breath once she did, her face red from both exhaustion and lack of air. SHe wiped her brow and grinned at Akashi. "Worth it!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:31 am

Akashi gave Rika a wink and smiled. "Hai!" She said. "So I'll see you soon!" She strolled towards the door of the burger joint. "If I want to be the champ, I definitely need to have a victory over you on my resume, right?" She said and waved as she exited the restaurant.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:40 am

Rika gave Akashi a firm thumbs up as she left the place. And just like that, she was alone again. She was slightly saddened by that fact, but it had still been a very good day. A small smile graced her lips, and she left for home as well.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:40 am

Tyler stood at the window of his appartment, leaning out of the window sill with a lit cigarette between his fingers. "You know all that was mostly for your benefit, right?" The door to one of the bedrooms opened, and who shouls tep out but Sarah Gatt herself. She looked like she had just crawled out of bed, with her fiery hair dishelved and the t-shirt she wore hanging loosely off her sholders.

"You're an ass," she muttered.

"I'm a genius!" Tyler retorted with a grin. "Just when I was thinking how I should get rid of my freeloader, who should I run into on the street? Rika and.....what's-her-name." Even after talking with her for awhile Tyler had already forgotten Akashi's name. "She doesn't hate you, you know." Sarah looked away stubbornly. "Neither of them do. They just want to see you again. You should have just came out to see them."

"I'm surprised you didn't give me away."

"I'm complicated like that, aren't I?" Tyler finished off his cigarette and tossed the butt out the window. "Look, if you're not ready, I won't say anything. But sooner or later you're going to have to realize that this thing you're going through isn't the end of the world. And that's there's more people that care about you than you thought." Sarah didn't say anything for awhile after that. She had heard everything that had been said when Rika and Akashi was here. And all of surprised her greatly.

"Thanks," Sarah soon said, and flashed a quick smile.

"Don't mention it," Tyler replied, waving it off. "Though if you're going to stay here I wouldn't ind seeing some rent money."

"I helped pay for this place!" Sarah said indignantly, gesturing around the rather lavish appartment.

"Yeah, well, start winning again so you can keep doing that. I barely made any sales at all today! Well, except for that sucker I sold the rubber chicken to!" He started laughing, again forgetting the fact that he sold it to Akashi. Sarah allowed another small smile. With that she went back into the room, closing the door quietly behind her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15