by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Styles Clash: Shinobu Echigo vs. Jinx

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Styles Clash: Shinobu Echigo vs. Jinx Empty Styles Clash: Shinobu Echigo vs. Jinx

Post by killcarrion Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:49 am

Best 2/3 Falls Match.
Win by Pinfall/Submission.
1st Match Type - Chosen by Shinobu, who won this decision via coin toss. Kendo stick on a poll match. First competitor to attain the kendo stick brings it into legal use within the match.
2nd Match Type - TBD by winner of 1st match.
3rd Match Type If Necessary - TBD by winner of 2nd match.

"-and that's why AFW should absolutely consider instilling a sense of personal accountability and code of ethics amongst it's wrestlers. As it is now, lawlessness is running rampant...locker-room hijinks are at an all-time high, in particular stolen keycards for private dressing rooms...bullies and thugs prowl the hallways with complete impunity...and there has been a drastic uptick in foodfights since the beginning of the year..."

"Mhm..."

"Now, I know I've formally made my grievances be known through the proper channels...but I'm, getting the feeling that they're falling on deaf ears. I've submitted my thirty page essay on the matter several times, as a matter of fact. Through parcels, e-mails and by personally handing them out to the executives passing by in the hallways...but I've yet to see any sweeping reform or enforcement of the rules and guidelines of AFW. So I think I'm gonna print up some flyers summarizing my suggestions and stick them on their windshields. That should get their attention~..."

"Yep..."

"You know, I've just gotta say...you've been a really great friend throughout all of this, and you're such a good listener too. Thanks again for hearing me out before my match...Oh, I see them signaling me. Alright...this is a big one for me, and I am NOT letting this opportunity to prove myself pass me by. Wish me luck, and I'll talk to you later!!!"

Shinobu dropped down from her seat atop the black storage container, mindfully straitening out any wrinkles on her marble white jacket before snatching up her wooden kendo stick laid beside the crate. She inhaled deeply and breathed out in a determined huff, fists balled in front of her as she inwardly cemented her confidence towards winning the momentous match to come. A sprinting jog being taken towards the gorilla position while departing from her chatter buddy with a blind wave farewell, Shinobu not looking backward given that her unflinching gaze was fixated on the path ahead of her. A stark challenge awaiting her down the elongated hallway, one that she marched eagerly into for the sake of her noble-minded convictions. A heroic and inspiring image if their ever was one...so it was a shame that the compatriot she had just been conversing with for the past twenty minutes was not watching. Nor was he aware that the honorable W.A. had even departed from his company. The backstage official still mumbling "Mhm's..." as he diligently jotted down notes on his clipboard in regards to scheduling, shipping, and other matters in regards to the inner workings of the federation. The airpods in his ears were concealed behind his hair, playing R&B from his playlist and thankfully blocking out what would have been another of one Shinobu's speeches about the unruly backstage climate, or something like that he was sure...

"Uh-huh..."

Shinobu~...:

A twin stream of pyrotechnics blasted into the air to the booming ballad of Shinobu's theme song, reflecting a newfound sense of iron-willed conviction as she boldly marched outward to a decent pop from the audience cheering on the unexpected main event of the evening. Neither competitors being quite considered to be headliners, but a match this multi-tiered and outright ambitious was clearly intent on elevating one of these two into that exact upper stratosphere of the league before the night was done. Shinobu knowing this much at least as she proudly stood atop the ramp and set about making some dramatic poses with air-swiping kendo stick strikes to showcase her expertise with the weapon in question before making her approach down the ramp. Shinobu, clad in her form-fitting white singlet beneath her white trenchcoat with blue linings and regulation wrestling boots, did not take the time to clap any outward hands from the audience and instead made a beeline for the ring. Not to be outright mean or anything, but such was the level of steadfast conviction she was resolving herself towards tonight. Upon sliding under the bottom rope and popping back up to her feet, she strolled towards the middle of the ring and pointed her kendo stick at the hard camera in the audience for dramatic effect. She backpedaled towards her corner, hopping in place to limber herself up after handing off her wooden weapon to the official who went about setting it atop the metal stand attached to an adjacent turnbuckle...

Last edited by killcarrion on Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Styles Clash: Shinobu Echigo vs. Jinx Empty Re: Styles Clash: Shinobu Echigo vs. Jinx

Post by Yori Tue May 19, 2020 1:15 am

Jinx sat quietly in the locker room, crossed legs on the edge of the communal bench. She had already gone through the preparations of some brief warmups and stretches, gotten her gear on, and double checked her feet and hand wraps. Everything was good. So why was she still feeling so unprepared? Sure, she was about to face down a former Wrestle Angel… but it wasn’t even one she knew about. AFW was filled with talents from other brands from all across the world, so it was understandable that even the dregs of those dead federations might find a home here. Someone lining up to steal her fame and acclaim.

The young woman scowled, eyelids claiming down harder as she tried her best to maintain focus. Meditation. It was something new she was trying before matches. It wasn’t her idea, but one “recommended” to her by staff of AFW after  one of her more recent attacks on another member of the roster loosely recognized as an official match. It was only ten minutes of sitting in boring silence in exchange for not being fined, so she would deal with it.

It wasn’t like she was an angry person or anything. She was just passionate. Last she checked that was supposed to be a good thing. Apparently head doctors on the payroll here didn’t agree though. Beside her, the wooden bench rumbled at the vibration of her phone, alarm going off to free her from the self imposed isolation of forced relaxation. Reaching down she scooped up the device in its cat faced protector, switching on the digital kitten’s nose to silence the alarm with a soft meow sound. It was time to put another outsider talent in their place and comment herself as AFW’s biggest and brightest.

Theme:
Jinx:

The house lights slowly simmered out leaving the arena in a blanket of darkness save for the faint red glint of camera recording lights. Within the audience cellphones were raised high as people displayed the image of a full moon on their displays, slowly waving with the motion of her music. On the main screen a similar image played of a massive full moon which was slowly eclipsed by a silhouette of a feline face. With a rumble of the music the face’s eyes snapped open, sending a spotlight beam down from each to the base of the ramp.

The beam slowly wove their way up the ramp to the top of the stage, bathing Jinx in a radiant pillar of light from above leaving parts of her curvature cast in heavy shadow. She stood there with her eyes closed, a fanged smirk on her face for several beats. When her eyes snapped open the lights abruptly died again leaving a distant sight of two glowing amber eyes in the dark before those too dimly vanished.

A pale glow flickered up between the ramp grating in a strobe like effect, displaying a shadowed figure darting almost animal like down the ramp in a zigzag, stopping only briefly to strike a pose which illuminated her with the occasional flash of someone taking a picture from the crowd. When she reached the end of the ramp however with no lights to follow her or vision in the dark, she had vanished into the void. It wasn’t until the main light came up that she could be seen, sitting cross legend atop the turnbuckle the keno stick had been mounted upon. She hand her arm wrapped lightly around the pole, leaning her weight lazily against it. Grinning mischievously, idly twirling a microphone between her fingers as she sized up her competition with a hungry look in her eyes.

“Well well well… just look at you. Like something straight out of a convention hall. You sure you’re in the right place? I’m supposed to be wrestling someone today, not committing assault and battery. You look as tough as a pack of cheap ramen noodles. Crunch. Crackle. Pop.” Jinx poked out her tongue with a wink, balling up her fingers into a fist as she gestured crumpling up something in her hand, pantomiming scattering the contents off to the side. “Whoosh… there goes another cute girl’s career, scattered to the wind. Sometimes I wonder if I’m actually fighting people around here or I’m just a well paid janitor, taking out all the trash.”

Back to top Go down

Styles Clash: Shinobu Echigo vs. Jinx Empty Re: Styles Clash: Shinobu Echigo vs. Jinx

Post by killcarrion Sun May 24, 2020 9:40 pm

*Those...damnable butterflies...* Shinobu cursed her pre-match jitters fluttering around in her stomach, now performing her yoga breathing and craning leg stretches behind her to try and quell the queasy unease within her. She'd never gotten this skittish before a match...this was so embarrassing for her. But how else was she supposed to feel considering that her last match within the squared circle ended with her being voraciously...victimized, by that unhinged jester girl. An individual who was a CLEAR victim of the federation not having adequate psychological healthcare for its employees. A point she made sure to emphasize in her aforementioned essay to AFW. That match had set her back something awful in the eyes of those booking matches for the federation. Being a stickler for rules and the immutable word of the law proooobably didn't add much to her popularity levels either, now that she thought about it...

...but then again, tripping up at the starting gate didn't necessarily mean that the race was over. And what were momentary setbacks, but just that, momentary. Life had her falling face-first into the sludge and muck before, and she'd had the indomitable spirit to wipe herself off, and get back on the path of the righteous. Shinobu's internal pep-talk making her feel better already, but the beaming confidence to her smile was abruptly shrouded in pitch black. Shin blinking cartoonishly from the unexpected dimming of the lights before centering her attention to the top of the ramp where an extravagant performance was on display. Mesmerizing the audience with it's sensual theatricality, evocative suggestiveness, stylish flair. All descriptors that could not be attributed to her own entrance. In fact it blew hers out of the water. Emphatically. All onlookers transfixed upon it and summarily forgetting what Shin's entrance even as. Shinobu breathing a defeated sigh with an accompanying slump to her shoulders...inwardly wondering if she would ever be considered..."cool," for once. The stadium's illumination having Shin perk up and notice her feline foe perched below her kendo stick. Wasting no time in berating the justice-minded wrestler, much to her adorably pouting discontent. A microphone being handed to Shin from offscreen.

"Alright, Alright...go ahead, have your fun...belittle me all you want. Hide behind your quippy...quips, and jokey...jokes. But let me tell you something, missy. It's what all bullies do to make themselves feel better about themselves. I've had more than enough experience standing up to them, and you hide behind your wisecracks no differently than how you hide yourself in those shadows of yours. You'll just have to excuse me for thinking you could have been better than that, but it seems I was wrong. The only thing here that's considered, "cheap"...is talk. SO...would you like to come down, and show me that talking is not the only thing you can do?"
Shinobu queried, flipping the mic to the referee and standing tall and authoritatively, arms folded like a disciplined pillar of Justice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon May 25, 2020 11:55 pm

There seemed to be a direct correlation between the dip of Shinobu's pout and the width of Jinx's smug little smirk as the feline fighter berated the other girl. To her it didn't much matter how many times the former Wrestle Angel had been through this song and dance, because it didn't really matter. This was about her rising stardom, even if it came at the expense of someone else. That was the business. Dog eat dog.

"Missy, eheheh." While Shinobu's childish wording got a haughty chuckle from Jinx when she started, by the time she had lobbied the claims of Jinx being just like every other bully in the league and beyond it had the golden eyed girl glaring with a stiff lower lip. She hadn't been in the ring for more than thirty seconds and this girl thought she had her number… while much of what she said was true, Jinx wasn't about to admit that to anyone, including herself. So she did what she knew to do in cases like these… double down.

"Could have been better? I am better. The best, in fact. Sounds like you don't keep up on recent events, so I'll clue you in on something." Leaning forward off the turnbuckle stood herself up, hanging out in the direction of her opponent while keeping a grip back on the pole to keep from falling. "I'm Friction's top rival. What does that mean? It means I am the girl who everyone knows to be afraid of in the back. This whole holier than thou hero girl thing you got going, while adorable, isn't going to do much for you when I start dismantling you with this kendo stick."

With a light hop she speaks off the turnbuckle, landing within arm's reach of Shinobu, trudging forward to get in the other girl's face as she spoke. "But it's real good you showed up here today dressed like a student. Very on the nose... because you are about to be schooled by AFW's M.V.P." There was a small twitch in the corner of her lip as she smirked, testing the bounds of Shinobu's composure as her bright eyes scanned the stoic champion of justice for weakness. Without warning she thrust her body forward, just shy of smashing into Shinobu just to see if she could get the girl to break and flinch. That would show her for calling Jinx a bully.

After that she would back off, handing the mic to the referee to get rid of. The feline fighter would circle the ring, winding slowly away for Shinobu at the request of the official, making sure both women were equally distanced from the pole. From there, the match stipulations were formally announced to the crowd, leaving them to stare one another down. Jinx would idly bounce on the balls of her feet and shake out her arms as she waited, only dropping into a ready stance moments before the match began.

At the ring of the bell she ran forward full boar towards Shinobu. It seemed as though she was starting things off immediately, but just before she had closed in she pivoting her feet, adjusting her body to come to a complete stop just short. With a quick crouch, she kicked off the mat with all fours at first, rising to run straight towards the kendo stick pole, bounding towards the turnbuckles to get the weapon involved as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:58 am

...Shinobu inwardly hoped she didn't come on too strong there. Sometimes she admittedly goes a tad overboard when confronted with injustice, arrogant blowhards, or flagrant disregard for the rules. Such acts can cause her law-abiding blood to boil, and a terse, vulgar obscenity has been known to slip through her lips on occasion back in Wrestle Angels. Like when she referred to Macky Ueto as a reprehensible sass-mouth for belittling the rookies...or Dark-Star-Chaos as an ill-mannered ruffian for dunking women headfirst into the garbage bins. Shin not remembering much after that occasion...only that she woke up dunked headfirst into the cafeteria garbage bin. In dire need of a hot shower...a laundromat for her wrestling gear...and an ice-pack for her swollen black-eye. But on the bright side, it reminded her to write a list of recommended changes to the cafeterias meal lineup to include more healthy alternatives~...

But Shin stood firm in her convictions and refused to back down from Jinx's belittling, cruel words. There was just so much layered...arrogance, to this brash, black-haired vixen...still spouting off about how better she was, and talking copious amounts of trash while she literally stood atop the towering pedestal she was building for herself. Shinobu glowering the more she heard, especially when it was presented face to face with her after Jinx had hopped down from the top turnbuckle. The animosity growing within as Shin just did not like this girl's endlessly cocky bravado one teeny tiney iota...Jinx's abrupt fakeout not causing the Steel Defense to crack. Only to step back with a harrumph and allow the referee to announce the match's stipulations. Justice needed to be absolute and unshakable, so Shin was not about to be so easily taken off her game by some childish jump-scare/antics.

She rotated her neck and breathed deeply before adopting a grappling stance much more rigid and stable than Jinx's, which seemed to be quite energetic with it's bounding liveliness. Shinobu was steely-eyed...ready to lock horns with the sprinting black cat dashing straight towards her-"EH...?" Shin hopped and skipped forward on one foot with her arms crossed in front of eachother after grasping nothing but air, her blank eyed and perplexed attention zipping around the ring until she bawked at the little nymph making a break for the kendo stick!!! "H-HEY!!!! Get back here you!!!" Shinobu barked back with a flailing of her arms before sprinting straight towards the two-timing kitten, who was just on the cusp of snatching the kendo sticks handle before having some steely arms clamping around her waist and pulling her back. The hugging of Shinobu's hips against Jinx's rump and the wisp of Shin's breath against her back were telltale signs of what was to come, a bucking thrust backward aiming to implant the Black Cat atop her head and shoulders in a crisp suplex of the German variation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:45 am

Jinx could feel the rush of wind as Shinobu lunged out to grab hold of her getting nothing but air. It made her heart skip a beat before ramping up to pound steadily with a shot of adrenaline. It had her grinning from ear to ear, shooting a mischievous look over her shoulder while the Wrestle Angel ordered her to come back. Not likely!

"Mrawrahaha! Just try and catch me, idiot!" The feline fighter let an an adorable little cackle as she closed in on the turnbuckle, content to steal the first victory in record time. With a bounding leap she touched down on the middle turnbuckle, bouncing in place before clamoring up up to paw at the pole.

The kendo stick was right at her fingertips when she felt a ride tug, the balls of her feet losing purchase. She flailed her arms, grabbing hold of the pole to arrest her fall. Her grip slid down the pole as she was yanked off the ropes, pulled back flat to Shinobu. Jinx's bright amber eyes lit with sudden panic, trying to use the pole to struggle free.

"Nonono!" Jinx wildly thrashed, practically pleading for her escape before the two women snapped backwards. Her fingers slipped from the pole as she was hoisted up and over to come down hard across her head and shoulders as she was folded up. Her legs swung over to dangle above her, her toes nearly touching the mat in a display of just how flexible she was. She would remain suspended their until Shinobu released her, leaving her to slowly unfold to lay face down on the mat. She let out a muffled whine, murmuring into the canvas. "You weren't suppose to catch me."

Last edited by Yori on Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:47 am

Particularly miffed from being hoodwinked like that, Shinobu honed her justified vexation into the dashing sprint she'd attempted to catch up to the felonious feline with. Her previous job of being a police officer patrolling her neighborhood was of course morally satisfying knowing she was upholding the rule of law, but that still didn't mean there wasn't the occasional perpetrator needing to be chased down after snatching a purse or needing to be handed a ticket for littering and/or jaywalking. This meant having excellent cardio programs and regimented early morning jogs to make sure she could always uphold the law with swift expediency~...and knowing how to take down those law breaking perps with swifter suplexes, Shin standing above the frazzled feline soon after one such suplex.

"Hmph, happy to disappoint. You're surprisingly nimble you know, but it takes more than some fleet-footed trickery to outrun the immutable word of the law, fair-play, and justice~..."
Shinobu proclaimed with her arms folded and a swelling sense of pride deep within, blissfully ignorant to how corny she was coming across to the surrounding audience whenever she gets all worked up like this. Intending to keep her raven-haired adversary down for as long as possible, Shin went about settling herself down upon Jinx by sitting on her upper spine and firmly affixing one of her foe's ankles underneath her arm and bending backward in a single-legged Boston Crab. Testing the limits of Jinx's natural flexibility while also unintentionally teasing her with the vision of the kendo stick just off in the distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:34 am

It was disappointing to get caught out like this and have her fun ruined so early, especially against Shinobu. She had intended on taking the former Wrestle Angel to task to assert some manner of dominance over the ring and put the locker room on notice she was someone to fear. Instead she had found herself being flung through the air with a squeaky cry to be planted on the mat. It gave her some brief time to contemplate how annoying this setback had been. The other woman gloating didn't help, especially with that cheesy justice mumbo jumbo that would be at home in any magical girl anime… not that Jinx watched that kiddy stuff. It left her groaning all the same to have been heated by such a nerd.

For head pressed to the canvas she blew out a long breath that flapped her lips. Arms tucking in she planted her palms one after the other to start to rise only to find a sudden weight shove half of her back down. The feline fighter twisted awkwardly to look back just as one of her limp legs was being lifted up. With a sudden flare of realisation she kicked her leg out, trying to shake it free but the other girl had already decided the limb well past the point of no return. A moment later it was being cranked backwards, flopping Jinx back to the mat with jolt of pain as she let out a small pathetic howl.

Her first instinct was to scratch and fight. Shinobu was small, not unlike herself, but Jinx was almost certain that she was stronger than her opponent. It didn't have any real basis on the reality of the situation, it was just her ego not relenting on her want to be the best bordering on delusional in some cases. Regardless of either girl's raw muscle, the skilled application of the hold which rendered her struggling in worthless made it all a rather moot point. Jinx grit her teeth with the pull of her leg, being bent in an unnatural shape due in large part to just how flexible she was.

"B-bet you think you're so damn good, huh?" AFW's ace rival growled as she clawed furiously at the mat, finally organizing her priorities enough to make a solid go at getting free. It was a lucky thing Shinobu was as light as she was, it made crawling to the ropes that much easier. With her free leg she was kicking back at the canvas, shoving them forward as she pulled herself along on her forearms like a soldier dodging enemy fire. What started as a slow plodding trip had become a swift push which put the feline fighter's determination on full display. She was set on getting to the ropes, empowered by the sweet thoughts of wrapping her legs around Shinobu's fat head to choke that sappy justice talk out of her writhing, squirming body.

She was prepared, two told for escape. If she could reach the ropes, grabbing them was top priority. She intended to try and pull herself underneath them along the apron, hugging them close to afford herself some measure of immunity from unsportsmanlike assault. Abusing the inherit mercy to be found by one who pretended to be such an upstanding citizen as Shinobu. Had the former Wrestle Angel however tried to stop her final push to freedom by unseating herself to drag Jinx back to the center of the ring, she would find that kitty had a few other tricks up her non-existent sleeve. The feline fighter would flop over on her back, twisting her leg in Shinobu's grasp and bring up her free foot to plant it firmly on the other girl's rump to give her a hard shove, trying to send her stumbling. Retreat to the apron was her plan though, regardless of her method of freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:03 am

Wrestling submissions applied on a perpetrator, or "perp", was not exactly proper policing procedures, although that never stopped Shinobu from occasionally relying on Ankle locks, German suplexes, and Boston Crabs when in the process of apprehending a culprit. Much to her partner's balking chagrin. Shinobu sometimes inadvertently combining both her wrestling and policing training regiments into a surprisingly effective package when it comes to law enforcement and due diligence in service of true justice~...although more often than not, criminals she'd wrestled down were already begging to be apprehended and thrown in the slammer rather than be subjected to any more of Shin's endless speeches about moralistic virtues. Her mind-numbing reading of the riot act becoming as important as her handcuffs in that regard...and a policing habit she'd fall back on right now in her current leg cranking submission maneuver.

*...tch...Quite the...nnh...fiesty one, isn't she...*
Shinobu pondered throughout the felonious feline's frenetic and frenzied bid for fleeting freedom, the entire corralling being akin to pacifying a wild animal scratching and clawing for a last ditch escape attempt. Eventually the cold, hard truth settled in along with Shinobu's steadfast application of the leg-arching submission. She tucked her foe's ankle underneath her armpit and stretched her thigh muscles to their utmost limit whilst occasionally offering a steely-eyed glance behind her to make sure Jinx wasn't up to any shenanigans and to judge the distance the both of them had to the bottom rope. Which was becoming increasingly shortened once the feline friend started making a concerted effort in army crawling towards them. An honorable effort at a clean break. Perhaps Jinx is not quite the cunning conniver Shinobu first assumed her to be...

"You know...there is a...nghh...distinct difference, between...tempered confidence...and immature arrogance. A lesson I hope you'll learn by the time this is all said and done..."
Shin's pert rump nuzzled and rolled atop the feline's lower back as she leaned backward to further wrench in the hold and demonstrate her foe's nimble flexibility in the process. One of her own knees dragging against the canvas to like a deadened weight to be dragged, intentionally making the trek all the more grueling. Although even with Shinobu's expertise in the maneuver's application, Jinx's admirable determination was inches from winning her the rope break...efforts, that Shin would reward. The lawful good W.A. allowing the forlorn feline to clamp onto the bottom tether and be gifted a reprieve from the hold, Shin releasing the Boston Crab and even massaging Jinx's leg somewhat beforehand to help her get feeling back into it.

A flabbergasted audience noticing how Shin could have very easily extended Jinx's torture by merely tugging her back into the middle of the ring, and the justice-minded grappler knew that as well. But she opted not to, for reasons all her own. Even breaking up the submission before the referee would go into her five-second count. Shinobu adjusting the hem of her outfit around her shapely backside and around the rest of her figure before taking a soothing breath and approaching Jinx once more, fists balled on her hips and striking another paragon of justice pose. "Now...well done in earning your freedom~...See how diligent work, honest efforts, fairness, and obeying the rules can get you ahead in life? And I bet it makes you feel real swell in the inside too, right? So what do you say we start over, and a have good, clean wholesome match between respectful competitors?" An extended hand to help Jinx up and a virtuous smile making this moment all the cornier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:00 pm

"Nyeh… eh… hgh…" Each time Jinx flattened a palm or forearm to the mat and was able to drag herself forward she made a small noise at the obvious effort though was seemingly unaware of the quick as they traveled. This was incredibly frustrating for her with just how hard it was to make progress. Shinobu was small, roughly her size, so why was this so damn difficult to move with her applying the hold? Sweat on her brow, cheeks darkened with strain as she was finally getting close to freedom. When the other girl opened her mouth to preach, it added an unneeded level of torture to the hold that had Jinx scrambling with renewed vigor just to put it to a stop.

"Stop lecturing me, I'm not a child!" The height of maturity and refinement groaned out as she finally wrapped her fingers on the rope, gripping it with white knuckles strength even as Shinobu released her with no real fuss. She didn't trust the sportsmanlike act regardless, not even for a moment. Snatching the rope with her free hand as well to drag herself closer. With a quick spin she flipped onto her back with a wince. Legs tucked in, ready to fire off like a hairtriggar shotgun blast… but sure enough Shinobu was backing off. Her legs dropped back to the canvas as she used the momentum from them talking to sit herself upright, staring at her opponent with a sour pout.

Those amber eyes of her narrowed while Shinobu spoke. What the Wrestle Angel may have intended to be a fresh start to a fair contest came across to the defensive feline fighter as a case of clear condescension. Red faced with embarrassment over the pitying act this other woman had going on, her fingers balled up into tight fists as her anger started to bubble. When the token gesture was offered to help her rise, she leaned back as if it were laced with poison, eyes darting between the open palm and Shinobu's smile.. It was cute… but dumb. Really dumb.

When was the last time she had a friendly match with someone… had she ever? She found herself reaching out hesitantly, about to actually take the assistance. Wrapping her fingers around Shinobu's hand there was a brief moment of camaraderie. A feeling she had felt in her early days as a gymnast when she arrived at a professional training camp. Bright eyed and excited… until the older girls had turned it into a miserable affair. The insults, the physical assaults, the heartless pranks, it was as cutthroat then and there as it was here in AFW. They were competitors vying for that same brass ring, something her coach had pounded into her skull. From her time in the indies, this was the same with wrestling. Manipulative backstage politicians and two faced bitches in the ring. This act of "kindness" was just a ruse to give Shinobu a leg up on her later. The feline fighter's grip tightened along with her expression, throwing herself back towards the mat, trying to pull the Wrestle Angel with her. Legs spread wide, inviting, to attempt to wrap around the other woman's head and the arm she had offered if she fell forward as intended.

"What do you even know about respect?" Jinx practically spat at the word. In her eyes Shinobu's good natured act was disrespectful in and of itself. Either she had used it was ruse to gain an upper hand or she was showing pity and not taking her seriously enough. She had every intention of showing the other woman just how respect was really earned, by getting your ass kicked and taking it in stride. This would come as well toned thighs squeezing those perky features between them and the harsh twisting of that extended arm like a corkscrew to the point it couldn't be bend at the elbow. With a crank, she would start to apply similar pressure to the girl's wrist making sure this was a moment she wouldn't soon forget.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next