by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rainbow Mika vs Zanghief

2 posters

Go down

Rainbow Mika vs Zanghief Empty Rainbow Mika vs Zanghief

Post by Underdog21 Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:12 pm

There was a mumuring among the crowd today as they chattered enthusiastically about the upcoming match. For the longest time, the fans had wanted to see these two wrestlers go at it, and today they would get there chance. They didnt know who else was on the fight list today, or who the mysterious "M.B." who was sponsoring this match really was, but no one was too concerned about that. This was the match that they had all paid to see.

It wasn't long before a familiar tune began to play. Rainbow Mika stepped into the ring. The Japanese girl waved enthusiastically at her fans, the motion causing her sizeable breasts to bounce considerably.

"Making her way to the ring," the announcer shouted, "one of the famous contenders of the last Street Fighter tournament...RAAAINBOOOW MIKA!" The crowd's cheering increased. A lot of them remembered Mika's excellent performance in the Street Fighter tournaments, and those unfamiliar with the tournaments, at the very least, remembered Mika's hard-fought match against Cammy White a few weeks back. Whatever the outcome of this match, Rainbow Mika would be putting up one hell of a fight.

Mika rolled under the ropes, and stood tall, her breasts bouncing slightly as she did so. Placing her hands on her hips, Mika stared at the opposite arena entrance, waiting for her foe to show up.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Mika vs Zanghief Empty Re: Rainbow Mika vs Zanghief

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:43 pm

"and now her opponent... Making his way down to the ring... he as be part of the Street fighter Tournament form the start...... he is The Red Cyclone, the Russia Bear...Zangief" the announcer shouted as Zangief maded his way down to the ring his red cape over his shoulders.. his bulging muscles looking hard... his eyes locked on this opponent.. as he gets up in to the ring and removing this cape as he stands in the corner...

the crowd going nuts seeing the 2 biggest wrestling starts in the ring..... Zangief was wearing his normal red wrestling bottoms witch didn't hide much. as some whistles form some of the women at ring side were heard as they looked over his already big bulge in his bottoms.. Zangief waves down the announder to give him a mike.... when dose Zangief stares at Mika before saying "Little girl.. why you challenge me to a match???? you have yet to tell me the rules of this match... and the Red Cyclone turns down no match.. now so me and the crowd may now the rules of this match???"
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:35 pm

Instead of a response, however, Zanghief was surprised to see Mika rush over to him and...glomp him with a hug?

"Zanghief-samaaaa!" Mika exclaimed, hugging the Red Cyclone. "I've always wanted to have a match against you! You're one of my idols, and I remember all of your best matches! Oooh, I'm so luckyluckyluckylucky..."

She remembered that this was a serious match, and suddenly pulled back, the movement making her breasts bounce slightly. "Eheh...sorreee," she said. "I, Rainbow Mika, will fight you in a standard ring match, with pinfall, KO or submission as our victory conditions! Do you accept, Zanghief the Red Cyclone?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down