by ihateocrecolors Today at 8:26 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶ The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs  ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶  The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough - Page 5 Empty Re: [ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶ The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough

Post by skip-stop Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:37 pm

Trying to regain her ability to breathe, Astrid did not even pay attention to the actions of her rival, who was not at all going to waste time. Finding a good moment, Yvette was determined to use it in order to deal with the Golden Dragon. Astrid found the strength to lift her head just at the moment when the brunette began to lift her leg for a kick. The girl began to raise her left hand in order to create a barrier between Yvette's leg and her head.

There was an unpleasant but very distinct impact sound. A wave of pain passed through Astrid's body like an electrical shock. Frenchwoman's leg collided with Astrid's head without any obstacle. For a few moments, darkness covered her gaze, and when her vision returned to her, the long-haired blonde collapsed on her right side, remaining motionless like a sack of potatoes. The audience fell silent for a moment, and then roared like wild beasts. It seems that they have already forgotten about the not very sporty behavior of the tag team before the start of this new match. Now the audience admired the fact that the girls were able to give a fitting rebuff to the more experienced fighter.

"Fuck..." - thought the girl, realizing what a shitty position she was in.

Now there was only white noise in her head, her eyes were open, but she did not even blink. The former MMA fighter could not even imagine that her rival's legs would be so strong that one kick was enough to make her fall. Sure, the lack of oxygen in the lungs after that unpleasant knee strengthened Yvette's kick quite well.

Astrid's belly had not yet returned to normal and the girl still could not normalize her breathing, her breaths were too short and therefore now it could seem that she had lost consciousness, even though her eyes were open. And this was not far from the truth, since the Golden Dragon could not bring herself to move and roll aside, the noise in her head was too loud.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

[ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs  ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶  The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough - Page 5 Empty Re: [ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶ The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough

Post by pu-level-up Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:14 pm

Had Astrid not raised an arm to block, Yvette's kick might have taken off her head. The French bunny girl held nothing back as she brought her long leg around and smashed her shin into Astrid's arm, sending it crashing into the blonde's head and knocking her sideways. Yvette had to take a moment to recover after that kick, as it stung her own leg quite a bit. But seeing Astrid laid out like that gave her hope that she could take down this beast.

Astrid was taking her time to recover, giving Yvette more than enough time to set up her next move. Before she did though, she turned to look at Asaki. The nurse was up as well, looking far better though she still held her arm gingerly. The two tag partners nodded at each other. It was time to try and finish Astrid off using their combined power!

Yvette stepped in first, grabbing on of Astrid's legs. Asaki reached down and grabbed the other. The two girls locked Astrid's ankle underneath their armpits, and then both of them dropped onto the mats, pulling Astrid's legs wide apart to force the blonde into a painful splits! Each girl also twisted on Astrid's ankles, putting the blonde in an agonizing combo submission, doubling up on the blonde's agony by both stretching her legs wide open and twisting her ankles at the same time!

"Let's see how long you last in this!" Yvette said as she pulled and twisted on Astrid's left leg.

"Feel free to submit quickly!" Asaki said, not wanting this to drag out too long. She didn't think her wounded arm would be able to keep up the pressure for too long.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:40 pm

Gradually, the ringing began to disappear from the head of the Golden Dragon and the girl was able to start moving. However, it was not fast. With a painful groan, she got down on all fours, putting her hand to her head. Once, some asshole hit her on the head with a bottle during a brawl in a bar. And it was a champagne bottle. The feelings Astrid felt back then were very similar to the feelings she felt now. There was still fog in front of her eyes and the blonde had to take a very deep breath in order to normalize her vision.

It was at this moment that the girls pushed her, forcing her to fall back onto the mat. However, this was not all that they had prepared for her. There was nothing to hide here, Astrid understood that the fact that both girls grabbed her legs did not bode well for her. Before she could dash to the side, Asaki and Yvette fell to the mat, spreading the Golden Dragon's legs! Astrid's eyes widened and then she couldn't contain herself.

- AAAAaaaaAAaaa!!!! - she screamed, twitching convulsively from side to side.

Astrid was never too flexible a girl, she was flexible enough to do high kicks, but what was happening now was too much for her muscles. A terrible pain resonated in her legs, driving her mad. She felt like the tag team was tearing her muscles in real time. And the girls decided to make it only worse when they began to swing the ankles of the Norwegian girl, increasing her pain. In a fit of emotion, Astrid hit the mat several times with her fists.

For a few moments, Astrid was sure she had no choice. Keeping her muscles intact was much more important than winning. We can say that the Golden Dragon was already ready to tap and submit. However, even before she could straighten her palm, each girl threw a phrase at her. And if the former MMA fighter could relate to Yvette's phrase with at least some understanding, then after Asaki's words she was amazed. She had to put in a lot of effort in order to pull herself together after this pink-haired girl appeared in the ring. She tried to treat these girls with respect, given their strong bond and desire to protect each other. But these words were the last straw. If they are not going to show her due respect, then she is not obliged to do it too. For a moment, Astrid's eyes seemed to turn red from the game of light.

- Feel free to go and fuck yourself, you little insolent bitch!!!! - Astrid cried angrily.

A surge of anger at the words of the pink-haired nurse gave the Golden Dragons the strength to at least forget a little about the pain. The girl used the full potential of her strong legs in order to start twitching from side to side. This time she did it not chaotically, but purposefully and with a single purpose. Astrid was about to free herself! It hurt like hell, but she hoped that the strength of her legs would be enough to break the tag team's stability and they could not hold her!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:27 pm

This was it! Yvette knew they finally had the blonde in a finishing position. With both Asaki and her strength combined, they were going to defeat this impossibly strong opponent! The French girl pulled back even more, torturing Astrid's inner thigh, while cranking down and twisting her ankle to increase the pain. The blonde's cries of pain only gave her more motivation to increase the pressure.

Asaki wasn't faring so well though. The nurse was still hurting from the submission Astrid put her in earlier, her shoulder muscles feeling quite sore and unable to work up too much strength. She held on to Astrid's leg tenaciously, but she knew she couldn't hold for too long. "Come on, submit already!" Asaki said through gritted teeth, her brow dripping with sweat from both her exertions and biting back the pain.

But Astrid still had quite a bit of fight left in her. With a roar, the blonde began twisting from side to side. Yvette saw what was happening and tightened her hold, signalling to Asaki to do the same. But the nurse couldn't muster the strength to do so. She held on for a few more seconds, but finally Astrid's twisting ripped open her grip, allowing the blonde to free her leg.

"Tabernac!" Yvette swore, releasing Astrid's leg as well and quickly rolling back out of the range of her kicks. Asaki scrambled as best she could on three limbs, trying to crawl out of Astrid's range while favoring her wounded shoulder. The nurse knew she blew it, but there was just no way she could hold on any longer. She hoped Yvette wouldn't blame her for giving up.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:24 am

Continuing to jerk from side to side, Astrid only thought about freeing herself as soon as possible. Yvette did everything necessary for the Golden Dragon to stop resisting, putting even more pressure on the muscles and joints of the Norwegian girl. The waves of pain that originated in her legs passed through the entire body of the blonde. But even in such a situation, she was able to notice that Asaki was not able to increase the pressure, it looks like the former MMA fighter did a really good job with the pink-haired girl's hand. Every second seemed to last forever, but then the insolent nurse let go of the Golden Dragon's leg, after which the Frenchwoman did the same.

Astrid mechanically grabbed her left leg, which Yvette had been holding a moment ago. Despite the fact that her legs were now free, the long-haired blonde could barely contain her painful moans. Her legs trembled, and almost any movement caused painful spasms in the overextended muscles. She was a professional and was well aware that if she once again finds herself in a similar situation, then she can say goodbye to the functionality of her legs.

The girl's first thought after her release was that she needed at least a little time to get used to moving around with that terrible pain in her legs. But experience told her that these two girls would not hesitate in such a situation, without giving her enough time. And then the Golden Dragon glanced at Asaki, who was trying to distance herself from the blonde, using only three limbs, it looks like the problem with her hand is even more serious than Astrid thought. The body of the former MMA fighter began to move by itself, she did not even have time to formulate a clear plan in her head, now her body was forced to move by experience and muscle memory.

Overcoming the pain, Astrid jerked to the side, intent on grabbing the ankles of the receding pink-haired girl. If she succeeded, then she would jerk those legs towards her so that Asaki fell back onto the mat and hit her head. The face of the Golden Dragon was red, and because of the sweat that ran down her body, her clothes were already almost completely wet. Knowing that the tag team would not give her time, she had to keep going forward despite the pain of hell.

- The games are over, - Astrid would say, getting to her feet and still holding the nurse's ankles.

At some point, she was ready to fall back onto the mat, because her legs refused to start working normally, but with a wild cry, Astrid stood up to her full height! She clenched her fingers with such force that it seemed that she was ready to crush the bones of her rival, however, that was not her goal. Straining her arms, Astrid pushed her right leg back and began a spin. The girl's brain was about to explode due to the pain her body was experiencing, but even so, she was about to pull Asaki's body away from the mat using torque! But this would not last long, because after the first spin, the Golden Dragon was determined to release the pink-haired girl's ankles in order to send her body straight to Yvette using a kind of variation of a giant swing!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:21 am

Asaki couldn't get away from Astrid, getting her ankles yanked out from underneath her before she could get very far. She fell hard, having only one arm to hold her up, banging her head against the canvas and stunning her. She didn't put up much of a fight as Astrid dragged her in, though her hands clawed at the mat as Astrid pulled her closer.

Yvette watched in horror as Astrid seemed to get a massive burst of energy out of nowhere. The blonde stood up to her full height, holding Asaki upside down by her ankles. Despite all the work they had done, all their teamwork and combined submissions, Astrid didn't seem too fazed by the damage she took. Yvette felt completely over matched, and this was just her first fight! "I can't believe she's like this," Yvette said, in awe at Astrid's power, not knowing just how shaky the blonde felt after taking those hits.

Yvette got up and rushed in, aiming to try and free Asaki from her predicament. Before she could though, Astrid began swinging the pinkette around and around in a giant swing! "Ahhhhhh! Ohhhhhh myyyy goooooood!" Asaki screamed, having never been put in a move like this before. She was completely confused and disoriented after only a moment, and Astrid hadn't even let go!

"Asaki!" Yvette gasped. Astrid let go and threw the pinkette by her ankles right into Yvette, who was also caught completely unprepared. The two tag partners smashed into one another with an audible smack, Asaki's chest crushing up into Yvette's much smaller breasts, knocking the bunny girl clean off her feet. They landed in a heap in the center of the ring, Asaki's weight squashing all the air out of Yvette's body. Neither girl was in any shape to get up, with Asaki completely dizzy and disoriented, and Yvette crushed and barely conscious.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:37 pm

Letting go of the pink-haired girl's ankles, Astrid dropped to one knee due to severe leg cramps. Her chest was rising and falling heavily due to breathlessness, she clearly felt that her body was refusing to work properly due to damage. It looks like her muscles will need some rehabilitation after all. However, the deed was done. The Golden Dragon watched as the bodies of her rivals collided and both girls fell down. The noise in the hall heated up the atmosphere, the audience always liked the swing. Astrid herself was somewhat pleased, if only that pink-haired nurse were not so insolent... it crossed out all the pleasure that Astrid could get from a good match.

With a painful groan, the Norwegian girl got to her feet and walked towards the tag team. Yvette was showing no signs of movement at the moment, Astrid didn't know if the Frenchwoman was now conscious or not, but she didn't seem like she was a threat right now. While Asaki, although she looked disoriented, was still conscious, which means that she is still a threat. The Golden Dragon wasn't about to risk another pin attempt. If the long-haired blonde tries to pin Yvette, and the nurse breaks that pin, it will not end well. So...

Astrid was about to grab Asaki hard by the hair and yank her up, forcing her to her knees. In another situation, she would never have used hair, because Astrid hated it, but the Japanese girl achieved exactly what she wanted from the very first second in the ring. She managed to turn Astrid against her and Asaki too. Never before in her life has the former MMA fighter faced such disrespect. Therefore, now she did not feel any remorse. Everyone gets only what they deserve. And now the Golden Dragon was intend to send a hard knee strike right to Asaki's head in order to leave her stunned!

If the Japanese girl had not resisted, the Golden Dragon would have bent down to grab her by the arm and leg, trying to put Asaki's body on the shoulders. Astrid's face would have been contorted with tension and pain, but with a wild growl, she was about to straighten up to her full height, lifting the nurse into a fireman's carry position! It was seen that the legs of the Norwegian girl were trembling, while the sweat streamed down her chest. The crowd in the hall screamed, anticipating what she had planned for her rival.

- Go to Valhalla! - Astrid would say.

She intended to jump in place, throwing Asaki's legs behind her, and then begin to fall on her back, wrapping her arms around the pink-haired nurse's head! Damn it, if they told her that this match would be so full of negativity, she would think three times before agreeing to it. But now Astrid was going to repay for everything Asaki said and did! Because it was the old legend, one of the devastating finishers of the Golden Dragon!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:02 am

Yvette was practically unconscious after her nasty run-in with Asaki. The French girl had borne the brunt of the blow, taking Asaki's body full-on with no guard at all, and breaking the nurse's fall after they smacked into each other. Asaki fared little better though, as getting tossed like that wasn't good for her mind or body. She was dizzy, disoriented, and in no shape to keep on fighting.

But Astrid had other ideas it seemed. She grabbed Asaki by her pink hair and yanked her up, making her squeal out in pain as she tried to grab at the blonde's hand to make her let go. She was in no position to guard against the knee strike, taking it full on in the face. That blow alone was almost enough to knock Asaki out, but Astrid was so blinded by her rage and fury that she still had more punishment lined up for the helpless nurse.

Asaki was barely aware of what Astrid was doing. She was practically ragdoll as Astrid lifted her up in the fireman's carry, her limp body unable to resist at all. Even if Astrid was having a hard time, Asaki had no more will left to fight her. All she could do was take the powerful blow that Astrid had planned for her!

BOOM! Asaki's body hit the mats with a tremendous thud that shook the entire ring. The nurse let out one last anguished cry before her eyes rolled back into her head, falling unconscious from Astrid's brutal finisher. With both her opponent's unconscious, it was only a formality at this point for Astrid to end this match!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:23 pm

The entire ring shuddered as Astrid fell and pulled the pink-haired girl's body with her. The scream that Asaki let out got stuck in the Golden Dragon's ears, but then there was silence. At least from the side of the Japanese girl. Because the audience in the hall shouted and clapped, anticipating the end of the match, which began far from so promising. Indeed, even Astrid couldn't deny that the tag team had made her sweat. But even this did not negate the most important thing.

The long-haired blonde got to her feet, trying not to show the pain that was still in her muscles. The Golden Dragon looked at the work done and could not help smiling haughtily. Even if these girls had little experience, the numerical advantage has always been of great importance. And now, realizing that she coped with it, the girl felt proud. Too smug? Maybe. And she was not going to hide it. The Norwegian girl bent down to grab Asaki's ankle. Straightening to her full height, Astrid began walking toward Yvette, dragging Asaki's body with her.

Oh devil, she hasn't met people like these two girls in a long time. You can even say that she clearly liked Yvette's temper and aspirations, at least she behaved with dignity throughout the match. But as for Asaki, here Astrid had no emotions other than anger. She always treated rivals with due respect, whoever they were, and therefore she always demanded the same in return. Well, perhaps when both girls wake up, they will understand that arrogance alone will not go far. Why?

Because Astrid's intentions were crystal clear. She stepped over the brunette's body, dragging Asaki's body straight onto her friend's. The Golden Dragon let go of the nurse's ankle and looked at the two bodies that lay beneath her feet. All that remained was the final touch and Astrid was not going to hesitate with it. The girl put her foot directly on Asaki's generous chest, pressing both girls to the mat! Hell yeah, this is how she was going to launch the pin that would end this match! Astrid raised her right hand above her head and straightened her index finger to show the number one! The referee girl was not long in coming, she fell next to the unconscious tag team and slapped the mat for the first time.

- One!

The audience in the hall began to buzz like a swarm of insects. They were here for the show and Astrid was determined to give them a fitting end of the evening. She might never have done something like this with another rival, but now she was sure that she deserved the opportunity to be brutal after everything that happened today. She lifted her middle finger after her index finger, showing the number two.

- TWO! - the referee's hand slapped a second time and the audience in the hall repeated this count in chorus.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:54 pm

The impact from Asaki hitting the mat actually woke Yvette up from her unconscious stupor. She turned her head and saw Asaki laid out with her eyes rolled back inside her head. The bunny girl let out a small cry, realizing her friend, who had thrown herself into this fight to save her, had been mercilessly crushed. A few tears formed in Yvette's eyes as she cursed her own uselessness. If she was a better fighter, that wouldn't have happened to Asaki.

Astrid wasn't quite finished though, as she dragged Asaki's limp body over to Yvette. The French girl didn't even try to get up, knowing that prolonging this fight would only make their suffering worse. She closed her eyes, letting Astrid throw Asaki's body over her own. It was the most humiliating pin possible for the two rookies, getting stepped on by their victorious opponent. But given how mismatched they were against Astrid, it was the only possible outcome.

"THREE!" the referee's hand slapped the mat as the crowd counted the Part Timers out. "Winner by pinfall, Astrid!"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next