Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, ChateauDame, Daaharu, Diesel_Electric_Razor, dragonswill, ja15ke, killcarrion, Mart-Kos, Nelv, OmegaVan0

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Killer King

Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:58 pm by KillerV

Looking for female opponents to lose against Killer King, willing to discuss about it...

Thanks in advance.

Comments: 0

Summer Splash start date reminder

Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:13 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Summer Splash starts on July 15th this year.

After the poll that was taken, we decided to push SS back a little this year, to give people more time to get stories together given the pandemic.

With July around the corner, we decided to give a couple extra weeks and start SS halfway through July, just to give people some more time.

Coming Back?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:38 pm by Lotuswarrior

I've been thinking of coming back, but I want to focus on a single character to promote some development. Looking back at what I've done, I've been thinking about how I did things and how I've could've made them better.

Not saying I've greatly improved while I've been away, but I think that most people will at least notice some improvements in my future matches or roleplay events. I have a few characters that I want to truly focus on using, but the others will probably be deleted or turned …

[ Full reading ]

Trent Masters vs. Valley Doll- A bitter start

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Go down

Trent Masters vs. Valley Doll- A bitter start  Empty Trent Masters vs. Valley Doll- A bitter start

Post by Teenwrestler on Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:41 am

Match type: Standard
Victory Conditions:Victory by pinfall, submission, or knockout.

The Masterpiece aka Trent Masters would pace back and forth in his locker room. Already changed in his wrestling gear which consisted of a pair of blue wrestling briefs, blue wrist bands and matching wrestling boots, he did seemed rather displeased. There should be no reason for his displeasure, he was due to face one of the best AFW had to offer and it would be a great career highlight for him and the Dominion if he were to pick up a victory against Valley Doll.

Spoiler:
Trent Masters vs. Valley Doll- A bitter start  F853d010

It wasn't like he was nervous neither, in fact he was more than confident in his victory over the Slamazon in tonight's main event. So what then, could be troubling him? "Hmmm almost time" he said to himself, folding his arms under his chest while looking himself in the mirror. "Just get in there, beat her and leave. That's all" he said with a heavy sigh.

The Masterpiece knew about Valley Doll but then again who didn't? However, there was more to that. In fact, the woman who he was seeing currently was very good friends with his opponent tonight. He had heard a lot about Valley from Alaina, mostly good things too yet somehow, deep down he simply just wasn't a fan of Valley nor could he get the idea behind respecting her either. Truth be told, he would rather not even wrestle her tonight because he was afraid of what Alaina might think of him. It was a strange feeling but one thing was certain, he was going to embarrass Valley Doll in the ring.

A knock on the door signaled his cue to move and the Masterpiece would begin to do just that. Trent would make his way to the gorilla position and when his theme music hit, he would make his way out to the Tension arena. He was greeted with cheers but tonight he had a serious "only business" look on his face as he marched straight down to the ring. Trent would walk up the steel steps and enter the ring, immediately making his way to the middle of the ring whilst turning his attention towards the ramp, silently waiting the arrival of Valley Doll.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Trent Masters vs. Valley Doll- A bitter start  Empty Re: Trent Masters vs. Valley Doll- A bitter start

Post by acuya on Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:27 am

‘The Masterpiece’? Valley Doll would admit, she liked Trent Master’s choice of a name before she even met the guy.

It was just a funny little thought, she had to herself as she came out through the curtains, her music blaring and the crowd sending their love her way. She didn’t know too much about her opponent, but that was often the case with these Tension matches, going in blind with guys who didn’t have that many matches under their belt. With a name like Trent’s, however, she had some expectations. Confidence, for one thing. A man sure of himself, his abilities, his place - though, hopefully not quite as much as Daisuke. Still, she would happily take a braggart over some of the weaker guys on the brand, the ones that gave the real wrestlers a bad name.

Trent Masters vs. Valley Doll- A bitter start  Q3HJRhT

After taking the time to slap a few hands and wink at a few lucky guys, she rolled into the ring, popped to her feet, and got a good look at her competition for the day. Not bad, not bad. Easy on the eyes, she would admit, and judging by his attire, he wasn’t ashamed to show off what he had. Serious look on his face, too. All business, which she didn’t have a single problem with. The opponents that took things too seriously tended to be the easiest ones to break down.

"Hey, there." Valley hopped on her toes, getting warmed up. "You look like you mean business over there. Go easy on me, okay?"

Back to top Go down

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum