Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Kelsea, KillerV, Lobo, Mart-Kos, OmegaVan0, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for a match for a debut for new girl

Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:42 am by Void Effect

Like the title said: Looking for a match for Lily, contact me using Discord please or PM

Spoiler:
Estrella Deigneaux FIasYCH

https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t20264-lily-harper-the-princess-knight#543965

Comments: 0

Looking For Matches/Long Term Story Threads For New Wrestler

Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:19 pm by HighFly

Hey everyone, I just made JJ and need some threads for her!

https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t20259-jj-janella-johnson

I am looking for matches, maybe even a long term rivalry as well! If you feel like you want to work with her long term asa sparring partner for friend outside the ring after a match that is fine as well. Really anything that tells a fun story would be awesome! Please PM me if interested, thank you!

Delay

Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:16 am by ChateauDame

My apologies for the delay on all posts and plans. My workday has a start time dialed back to a 4:00 AM start as of late and I don't end until about 4 or 5 PM so I am utterly tired as of late. I have about the rest of the week at this schedule and then it should lighten up a bit. I am optimistic for a sense of normalcy soon, maybe this weekend or start of next week.

Apologies for the delay!

Estrella Deigneaux

Go down

Estrella Deigneaux Empty Estrella Deigneaux

Post by BritBrat on Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:57 pm

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Estrella Deigneaux

Nickname: NoneAge: 320 Gender: FemaleHeight: 6'10" Weight: 270lbsEyes: Blue Hair: ChestnutNationality: Wood Elf
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Personality

Easygoing, teasing, friendly. Loves to be casually lewd and rarely displays much aggression. Somewhat pushy when she finds someone she enjoys being around or on top of.

Appearance

Main Attire:
Estrella Deigneaux CWsXs4AEstrella Deigneaux DFPd9rtUwAIWlPu
Wrestling Information

Alignment: Face
Preferred Matches: Standard for now
Statistics & Style

Strategy/Style:  Estrella is fairly slow but versatile and powerful. While many would mainly think of her a powerhouse, she is one with a notable degree of magic power; frequently buffing her own body with powerful enchantments or immobilizing and ensnaring her opponents by summoning the forces of the planet itself to aid her. If not for that, her style would be quite straightforward with her emphasis on powerful slams and throws and using her deceptively built body to flatten and crush other wrestlers against it. She loves to use body pins and splashes, preferring to end pins with opponents orgasming underneath her heavy form, and rarely backs away from an opportunity to rub belly to belly, breast to breast against an interesting opponent.

Special Abilities: Estrella can gather mana through arousal and uses it either to modify her body or affect her opponent. This can range from momentarily hardening her belly muscles or causing her body to be quite sticky to the touch to trapping her opponents momentarily in vines or causing them to build up body heat at a much higher rate. She can also momentarily lower gravity as well as change the topography of an arena for short periods, typically for confusing and disorienting opponents by causing plants to grow and trip or momentarily daze them with spores or other such chemicals.

Finishing Moves

Gaia Hammer: Essentially a magically enhanced full-body splash and grapevine pin. Grabbing an opponent close to her, Estrella leaps upwards and suspends gravity momentarily, wrapping her legs under an opponent and spreading them out while she seizes their arms. Stretched out like a five-pointed star, a magical incantation is changed in a wordless language, and strange symbols appear on her back, intensifying the amount of arousal she can produce through impact. Vines emerge from below and seize her body before throwing her down hard. The opponent, stretched, squashed, and filled with pleasure, often cums as both agony and ecstasy flood their body from Estrella's fully flexed form coming down so hard.

History and AFW record!
Wins: 0Losses: 0Draws: 0 Total: 0-0-0Rivals: N/AEnemies: N/ACrushes: N/A Friends/Allies: N/A
Past/History:  A low born champion of wood elf royalty, Estrella had a reputation as perhaps the most powerful of the Elven wrestlers, defeating many light and dark elves and establishing the wood elves, previously seen as rustic and primitive, as a formidable force to be treated with respect. In spite of her fame and her apparent laziness, she enjoys traveling and seeking new challenges so her championship did not keep her happy for long. She currently wanders the world, looking for new bodies to test and be tested by. Mostly just pancaking them under herself.

Match History

Official Matches:
Backstage Threads:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum