Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kazuma's First Day

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kazuma's First Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Kazuma's First Day

Post by Mart-Kos Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:39 pm

Kazuma listened as Edward went on about his motivation for getting into wrestling as well as his wrestling crush, Valley Doll. It was good to know that he wasn't the only one that had a crush on one of the more talented female stars here, even more so if he was as nervous about meeting her as Kazuma would be if he ever got to meet Chris Morgan. "I'm sure you'll be fine. I've heard she's a pretty cool girl plus you know she's still here. My crush though, Chris Morgan, she's supposedly weary of guys from what I've heard. I'll need every ounce of luck I can get to even say "Hi" to her." Kazuma said trying to show Ed some support for his possible romantic pursuit.

After a little while longer the two of them arrived at the dorm area and before long were standing in front of the door to his apartment. "Got my key right here!" Kazuma pulled out the key and with a quick insertion the two of them were now inside his new home, with the majority of his other belongings in boxes in the corner of the main room. "Thanks again for helping me out Ed. But don't think that means I'll give you a free pass in our match." Kazuma said as he put his bags down and turned to Edward already looking forward to his first match AFW.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:45 am

"Hey, bold words there from a rookie!" Ed replied back, finally putting down the younger man's bags, their tour finally complete.

"For real though lad, it was nice to meet ya, and I do look forward to taking you on in the ring. Listen..." he said, opening up his gym bag and pulling put a pen and a scrap of paper, writing something down on it and handing it to Kozue.

"...That's my cell phone number, anytime you want to work out, or get some grub, or just hang put, shoot me a text, alright?"

With that, he offered Kozue a handshake, looking to cement their newfound friendship!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:38 pm

Kazuma looked on as Edward took a paper and pen out from his gym bag and began to write something down on it. He was shocked when Edward handed it to him; revealing that it was his personal cell number incase he ever wanted to hang out with the young man. Kazuma would definitely add Edward to his list of contacts once things had gotten settled down.

"Yeah, definitely!" Kazuma took Edward's hand and shook it, cementing there new friendship. Kazuma would quickly go through his boxes of things and grab a pen and paper of his own so that he could give Edward his cellphone number.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:29 am

After getting his new friends number and shaking his hand, Edward turned to head out, shooting Kazuma a wide grin.

"Alright good buddy, I'll see you in the ring!"

He exclaimed happily, before waving goodbye and leaving his new pal to unpack, already excited about facing him in the ring!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum