by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Reunion of Sorts (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Reunion of Sorts (for Daaharu) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Reunion of Sorts (for Daaharu)

Post by Underdog21 Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:07 am

Emily's eyes brightened at the suggestion of a mutual workout. Truth to be told, in spite of all of her apprehension, a workout was always much more effective when there was someone else there to keep you honest, or to make sure you didn't overdo it...plus, of course, it could be bloody boring without a conversation partner. And, of course, a part of her really just wanted to sit and converse for a bit with her fellow Brit.

"Core, definitely," Emily said, almost involuntarily wincing as she remembered all of the brutal submission holds that Freia Kagami had put her through. "And legs as well, while we're at it." Even as she said this, though, a thought that had been at the back of her mind ever since the start of this encounter came to the fore, one that would not be quieted down now.

"Or...there are some empty mats nearby, an' a training ring in th' next room. We could always 'ave ourself a wee spar on either of those," She nearly blushed, trying not to remember how...intimately their last match had ended. "After all, I did promise ye a rematch th' last time, an' if nothing else, I'm a woman of my word."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

A Reunion of Sorts (for Daaharu) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Reunion of Sorts (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:21 pm

Emily's choice of core definitely complemented some of Odessa's plans for the day, since she had been focusing on her midsection lately. Not to the detriment of other muscle groups, of course, but adding on some extra attention in order to show up one or two blondes who thought their own abs were all that. Legs were another excellent choice, and, honestly, Emily could have suggested any sort of workout, and Odessa would have been game for it.

And no sooner had she thought that than Emily mentioned the mats and the practice ring which were right nearby and currently unoccupied. Odessa finished a couple of reps with the chest fly machine, a small smile on her face, then let go of the arm holds and settled back against the chair before replying. "Mm...that sounds like a challenge to me," she observed, raising an eyebrow as she turned her face towards Emily so they could look each other in the eye.

"And one I will happily accept." She stood, and held out a hand for Emily. "Shall we?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:04 pm

Emily hadn't known how Odessa would react to her challenge-- for it was a challenge, there was no other way of looking at it. Even as Odessa started to get a few rounds in with the chest fly, showing off her ample chest and fit arms in the process, the other Brit paused and looked Emily in the eye, as though sizing her up...before smiling and accepting.

"We shall," Emily replied with a smile of her own, accepting Odessa's proffered hand, and with that she began to guide her opponent to the mats, looking and feeling more than a little like some elegant lady guiding her dance partner to the ballroom. Which, Emily felt, wasn't an entirely inaccurate way of looking at it.

"So," she said, turning to Odessa with a cheeky smile, "how will we do this? What kind of a spar shall we 'ave? Any rules or stipulations ye want going in, an' do ye want this to be one round or three?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:03 pm

Odessa had been born an aristocrat, and though she could get down and dirty with the egalitarian best of them, sometimes one had to simply make these small, elegant gestures in order to satisfy a craving in the soul. Emily understood, and the two of them walked almost gracefully, hand in hand, over to the mats. It was indeed as if the two of them were dance partners, readying themselves for a waltz.

Emily asked about Odessa's preferences, and Odessa would chuckle and raise an eyebrow playfully. "Mm, three rounds, is it? Someone is getting ambitious." Her tone was teasing, but gentle. She swayed her hips and turned her body, stepping backwards onto the mats, now the one guiding Emily, if only a meter or two.

"I say we play it by ear...start out with some grappling here on the mats, try to overpower each other, put each other in compromising positions. Any other rules you desire, just call them out. We can go to submissions, or even have a right, old-fashioned fistfight," she proposed.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:14 am

Although Emily had hated a great many things about her own aristocratic upbringing, the occasional fancy ball wasn't one of them. Before she knew it, she was leading Odessa towards the mats like a dancer in waiting...and before she knew it, Odessa returned the favour, that quiet smirk on her lips and the laugh in her eyes telling Emily that they had a shared experience.

And then Odessa stepped ahead of her, walking in such a way that was conscious of how tightly her workout outfit clung to her perfectly proportioned form. Emily only hoped that she looked half as impressive to Odessa as the ebony vision did to her.

Despite herself, she smiled a little at Odessa's words...especially her mention of 'compromising positions.' "I think a classic bit 'uv grappling would do nicely," she said, taking a deliberate step towards Odessa so that there eyes met, their considerable busts brushing ever so slightly against each other. "No punches or kicks, just straight up holds an' grapples, battling t' submission, pin, or KO." Her grin widened a little. "Unless ye'd prefer we start things off by slamming and pummeling each other about like a pair o' barbarians."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:37 am

Odessa had a bounce in her step as she turned backwards and tugged Emily along after her fully onto the mats. She smiled devilishly as she noticed the way that Emily's gaze strayed to her figure. Odessa's eyes, in turn, moved over Emily as she spoke, ears paying close attention to her suggestions for the spar while her gaze took in the tight fuchsia athletic attire, slightly damp with sweat from the exertion Emily had been through already today.

Emily proposed a grapple to start things off, which Odessa was more than happy with. It would be close quarters right from the start, and they could work up a good sweat together this time, body to body. "Ooooh, now, you must know how fond I am of slamming and pummeling," she cooed, in a slightly disappointed tone. And she was such a talented actress that it might take Emily a moment or two to notice the sly grin on her face as she said it.

"But if you wish to begin with takedowns and floor work, I suppose I can oblige!" she teased, as she would take a half-step forward herself, bringing their busts into more consistent, firmer contact!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:06 pm

Emily smiled at Odessa's theatrics. "Oh, that is so very generous o' ye, Lady Brock," she said, mockingly deferring to Odessa by noble title, even as Odessa took a half-step forward, bringing their busts further into contact. This close, Emily got a good reminder of just how well matched the two of them were, phyically. "I'll do my best not to leave ye looking too disheveled and unsightly when we're done."

Taking a step back, the Scotswoman rotated her shoulders and raised her arms in a classic grappling stance. "That being said...I'm ready when you are," she said, watching Odessa, and eagerly anticipating the bout of grappling that was about to begin.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:34 pm

Odessa smirked and shoved just a little bit harder into Emily, body to body. "We shall see, then, Lady Nelson," she replied, adding the honorific to Emily's name, as well. "We shall soon see."

Odessa allowed Emily to take a step back, then did so herself, going through much the same routine of rolling her shoulders, then kicking out her legs to make sure they were nice and loose, as well, before settling in with bent knees and arms spread, hands forward and facing Emily, ready to do battle.

She watched Emily closely, taking a step to the side, slowly beginning to circle to see if Emily would do the same, or try for a quick attack. Emily wasn't being hasty, though, so Odessa decided she would initiate things, albeit in a more cautious fashion. "Let's begin, then," she said with a smile, and she took two steps forward, fingers wiggling, ready to lock up with Emily collar-and-elbow!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:23 pm

As Odessa backed away, Emily tensed, her heart a fluttering at the anticipating of throwing down with her English rival yet again. The dark-skinned Briton mirrored her movements, settling down into a grappling stance, and for a few tense seconds, the two of them were locked in a staredown, a silent battle of wills that would serve as a precursor to the real physical battle that was about to ensue.

And then, with a smile, Odessa kicked things off, stepping forward to lock up. "Gladly," Emily replied with a smile of her own as she circled Odessa, before darting in, meeting Odessa's tie up collar-and-elbow in the time-honoured, classic stance.

And with that, physical battle began as the two tall British ladies locked up, aggressively pushing and twisting against each other. Emily gritted her teeth, her forehead touching Odessa's as she powered forward, trying to push the dark-skinned beauty back in this initial lockup...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:28 pm

The two British ladies met like Spanish bulls locking horns, grabbing each other by the elbow and the shoulder and shoving forward with huge bursts of power. Odessa tried to drive Emily back immediately, but was met by a thrust from her old friend, the two of them grinding to a halt where they had met. Emily's forehead came up against hers as the Scottish woman shoved mightily again, backing Odessa up a step or two, but the Englishwoman did not waste time in throwing her own weight forward to try to reclaim that lost territory and more!

She smiled as they shoved and twisted, still moving around in a circle, changing their vectors of attack constantly as they tried to throw each other back! Odessa would try to twist with her arms suddenly, hoping to swing Emily to the side a bit, so as to make her stumble, and then, with her whole body, including her forehead and now her chest, she would shove into Emily and try to push her back towards the edge of the mats!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next