by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match - Page 4 Empty Re: Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match

Post by Iceman Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:08 pm

Akane could feel not only the dildo slowly sliding inside her, but her rival’s fingers having some fun at her buttcheeks expense. The former idol was digging her fingers in Akane’s butt. The violette would take it silently though, being so scared of her rival getting mad that she would rather take that punishment without complaining.

But Yuri-chan wasn’t happy with how Akane’s body reacted to her insertion. As the former idol got frustrated she began spanking Akane. The first time her buttcheeks got slapped the violette wailed in surprise and in pain, but it wouldn’t stop there. More slaps and spanks would follow the first one, and with each one hitting her Akane cried in pain. “Ack! Aaah! I’m sorry mistress! Please forgive meee!!” Akane tried to appease her mistress’ fury in order to make the punishment stop.There were two main reasons for her to do so. The first one was the obvious attempt at making the pain stop, but the second was a much more crucial one.

There was a dark side of Akane, some part of her she would rather not to show anyone, because the woman was scared of what might happen if she did, even more in a situation like the one she was involved in at the moment. When that part of her took control, pain would become pleasure, and her mind would be foggy as she would start to enjoy that kind of rough treatment. And that side of Akane was surfacing as she would do her best to conceal her moans every time her mistress spanked her.

When Yuri-chan was eager to begin her fucking session again, Akane’s womanhood was glistening with fluids. The dildo now entered her smoothly as Akane broke her silence once more with moans of pleasure. She was scared of what her mistress would do to her if she noticed the violette enjoying herself, but at that point there was nothing she could do to prevent that.

Back to top Go down

Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match - Page 4 Empty Re: Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match

Post by pu-level-up Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:04 pm

Yuri could tell from Akane's reaction to the spanking that she was a little painslut. She had her suspicions, as during the beat down phase of their match she could tell that Akane seemed to enjoy pain. And her suspicions were confirmed when she thrust the thick cock into Akane's tight little pussy, this time facing little resistance as the beaten kawaii's pussy was plenty wet. That made Yuri grin, as now the real fun could start.

Yuri moved her hips like an expert, pumping the thick shaft in and out of Akane's pussy. She started slowly at first, as it had been a bit of time since she did this and she needed to calibrate her movements, but soon the muscle memory took hold. The idol had fucked plenty of girls in the past after all, so she knew what she was doing. As she sped up, she began pulling back on Akane's hips, fucking the girl hard as their hips slapped together each time she thrust in.

"I'm going to need you do so some more work Akane-chan," Yuri said, dropping her arms, "Fuck yourself on my cock please!" Yuri kept on thrusting forwards, but now she expected Akane to push back, impaling herself deeper and deeper on the cock each time the two girls moved. The idol used her free hands to wave to the crowd, playing them up and getting them to cheer her on as she asserted her dominance over Akane.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:19 pm

Everything was just horrible. Akane couldn’t think of a better word to describe what had happened to her so far in that match. What when the match began could have looked like a blooming rivalry and even a friendship had turned into a devious mistress and pet kind of relationship, and what it looked like a decent rival had turned out to be a manipulative, controlling monster so eager to hurt her. And there they were, with Yuri-chan fucking Akane with a strapon as the former idol roused the crowd. Akane tried her best to block everything as she got fucked, moaning shamelessly and trying not to focus on all those faces looking at her and making jokes about how much of a wimp she was. Even if she was doing her best to block it, Akane could feel some tears forming in her eyes.

Even so, her body was starting to feel just so good. Yuri-chan moved with some skilled moves that gave away that it wasn’t the first time the former idol was doing that. The strapon went slowly in and out of her, stirring Akane’s inner folds as shivers of pleasure ran through her body.

At certain moment Yuri-chan decided she had done enough and that it was time for Akane to start working as well. It was only natural that the former idol wanted her to get a more active role in her own humiliation, so some movement was in order. After all, what fun was in having Akane close her eyes and take it without any noise? As soon as the woman began slowly bucking her hips at her mistress unbearable jolts of pleasure coursed her body. Her womanhood was taking the strapon to the very end and it was just too much for Akane to handle. After few seconds her moans became louder and she suddenly gushed her fluids as she came with a wordless cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:26 am

Yuri could tell Akane was getting into it with the way the small girl moved her hips. With each thrust, Yuri could feel Akane getting wetter, and when she pulled out Akane left a trail of her womanly nectar coating the plastic cock. The poor girl's moans became louder and louder as the devious little idol fucked her deep, thrusting in her strapon to the end with every push. It wasn't long before Akane couldn't hold it anymore, cumming hard on the cock.

But she didn't let out a satisfying cry as she came, holding it back for some reason. That disappointed Yuri, who wanted to hear her squeal. The idol pulled the cock out of Akane roughly, giving her ass a hard slap and pushing the poor little girl onto her side. She glared down at Akane, obviously displeased.

"You came without permission," Yuri said, "And what was that orgasm anyways? You're supposed to scream your mistresses name when you cum!" Yuri grabbed Akane's leg, forcefully flipping the girl onto her back and spreading her open wide.

"I'll give you one more chance, I'm going to fuck you like this, and you had better do what I say," Yuri said. She leaned over Akane, lined up her cock, and thrust the whole thing deep into her tiny pussy all the way to the base.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:11 am

Akane was still riding the last waves of pleasure when she noticed the cock retreating from her insides. The violette thanked for it in her mind as she kept moaning.Her orgasm had been an unexpected and surprising one, but even so it managed to be intense and draining. But Akane’s biggest fears were confirmed as Yuri-chan spanked her and stated that she wasn’t happy at all. Apparently now the violette needed permission to get release, and not pleasing her mistress was the worst thing she could do at the moment.

A deep feel of fear sank in Akane as she noticed how the former idol pry open her legs once more. She couldn’t be thinking about keeping fucking her in her current state, could she? Of course she could. As Yuri-chan thrusted in with the cock until the very base Akane emited a wail of pain and disatisfaction. “N-nooooo!!! P-please mistress… haaaahnnn!!” The violette was just too sensitive at the moment, her inner folds feeling not pleasure but the burning sensation of overstimulation.

Akane was starting to feel a numb sensation coming from her pussy, but that didn’t mean that her body wasn’t responding to the fucking. Her womanhood leaked more and more juices as the violette noticed she was approaching another unwanted climax. She knew this wouldn’t end until her mistress was pleased, but what did she want? “Mercy, mercy Yuri-sama! Tell me what you want me to doooo!!”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:36 am

Yuri was having a lot of fun fucking Akane. The girl played the submissive role perfectly, looking exactly as pathetic as Yuri had hoped as she got fucked, begging for mercy while her body begged for more. And even though she didn't want it, Akane was already nearing another orgasm. This whole situation turned Yuri on so much that the idol began fondling her own breasts, pinching her nipples through her lacey purple bra to heighten her own sensations.

"I want you to cum for me again, properly this time!" Yuri demanded, "You need to scream my name, say I'm your mistress and beg me to take you like the little whore you are! If you don't, I'm not going to let you cum!" To make good on her threat, Yuri stopped pumping halfway through a thrust, leaving Akane on the tortuous edge of orgasm.

"Now, beg me to make you cum!" Yuri said, waiting for Akane to start begging before thrusting in deep, this time fucking the girl all the way to completion.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:31 am

The situation was terrible. Akane couldn’t stop that burning sensation coming from inside her as her rival kept the fucking going. There wasn’t absolutely anything she could try and do but appease Yuri-chan’s relentless fucking, to blindly obey whatever the former idol asked of her in order to make the torture stop, and that only would work if by any chance her mistress would feel happy with her service, and even that looked unlikely seeing how cruel Yuri-chan could be.

The former idol demanded even more humiliation coming from Akane. Luckily for the violette, at that point there wasn’t a single speck of pride inside her, and acts of self deprecation had no more effect on her. “Pleeeeaaassee mistreeesss. Make me cuuuum!”, she would say in between her moans and pathetic whimpering. The feeling in her sex was too much, a burning sensation that threatened with taking her sanity as the overstimulation was something she couldn’t take for much longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:33 am

Yuri's hips smacked against Akane's as the idol fucked her opponent in a dominant missionary position. Akane's begging was incredible motivation for Yuri to keep on pushing, fucking her harder and faster, their hips smacking together roughly with each thrust. Yuri leaned over Akane, her hands moving from the girl's sides to grab her plush and pillow breasts, fingers digging in as she squeezed them to heighten her domination over her new slave.

"I'll allow you to cum," Yuri said, "Now, scream my name and cum for me!" Yuri sped up her fucking, the plastic cock sliding in and out faster and faster, Akane's little pussy having coated it with so much juices that it was dripping off the sides.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:13 am

Akane kept moaning and groaning in pain and despair, her feeling of unease mixing with the new orgasm that was starting to form inside her. She looked at her rival’s face as she fucked her relentlessly. With each thrust the strapon went inside her to the root and her fleshed slapped against the former idol’s everytime they met. It was horrible and humiliating, but a part repressed inside Akane could get to enjoy that.

Seeing how the mistress would give Akane permission to cum, it looked like the worst part of it was almost done. Staving off a second orgasm by sheer willpower had been terribly difficult for her and that was over now that the former ido allowed her to cum. “Aaah! Make me cum Yuri-samaaaa!!!”, Akane wailed in pleasure as she made a final buck of her hips as she came harder than before, having delayed her climax took a toll on her as she was left gasping for air as she tried to get some rest. Of course that would only depend on Yuri-chan’s intentions.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:37 pm

Akane's second orgasm turned Yuri on even more as the idol watched her new slave squirm all over the plastic cock. The idol's body felt incredibly hot as she craved her own release. Yuri pulled the cock out of Akane, undoing the straps quickly and tossing it aside. She wasted no time quickly pulling down her panties, revealing her own dripping wet sex to the cheering crowd. They all knew what was coming next.

"Looks like you've had enough fun Akane-chan," Yuri said, "My turn now." The idol stepped over Akane's face, looming over her for a moment as she smirked down at her beaten prey. Then she squatted down, placing her sex right up against Akane's face.

Yuri gently rubbed her sopping wet sex lips up against Akane's mouth. "Your mistress got really horny fucking you Akane," Yuri said, "And now she needs to cum too. Be a good slave and use your tongue to make me cum all over your face!" Yuri knelt down, pressing her sex right up against Akane's mouth, forcing the pretty little girl to eat her pussy out!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next