Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lil's Star Haven

Go down

Lil's Star Haven Empty Lil's Star Haven

Post by LilyStar Mon May 04, 2020 8:26 pm

Lil's Star Haven Kfxzur10

Hiya and welcome to this little patch of heaven. Why don't you stay and look around for a while, come meet the inhabitants and relax with a lovely starry view.

Please don't be afraid to approach me with any idea's! My characters are fairly open to matches but be aware that i am a bit backlogged with matches at the moment, so I'll be cataloging ideas for the time being but rest assured, I'll sneak you in.

Inhabitants of Star Haven

Welcome to the first floor of Star Haven, the ladies on this floor fight only women and have a refined taste for enjoyment and entertainment. Only two of these inhabitants should you be weary of but the rest are as welcoming as they come!

Lil's Star Haven A6de3510
Làn-Fen Xià
A Chinese martial arts prodigy, following her family name into a world she's all to familiar with. Available for Friction

Lil's Star Haven Ed274610
Trisha “Trish” Capeheart
An artist with a hidden talent for wrestling she dons the persona of The Hobby Hero, to live a double life.

Lil's Star Haven 77a62a10
Aiko Hasegawa
A marine Biologist with the world as her oyster, looks to indulge herself in “friendly” competition~.

Lil's Star Haven F85ea110
Rachel Nova
This model is more than just looks, she'll beat you up while looking good doing it. Available for Friction

Lil's Star Haven E02b9210
Koori Shimizu
An idol expanding her name through not only her music career but as a pro wrestler too! Available for Friction

Lil's Star Haven E3dde710
Mila Ricci
The sadistic doll who's only wish is to see the world burn....slowly. Available for Friction

Lil's Star Haven 4e084110
Shinobu Hanae
A shady business woman who enjoys the finer things in life, like ruining yours. Available for Friction

Lil's Star Haven 2f7e5610
Bridgette Tanuki
One of life’s greatest mysteries, a Tanuki trapped in a woman’s body who gets up to no good and makes it everyone’s problem. Available for Friction

Last edited by LilyStar on Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Lil's Star Haven Empty Re: Lil's Star Haven

Post by LilyStar Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:51 pm

Star Haven Second floor

Welcome to Star Haven’s Second Floor, this floor is for the gals that fight not just women but men too. Watch yourselves when coming here, some of them don’t like to be disturbed so if you came looking for a fight you got one!

Lil's Star Haven Cd592810
Camilia Espinosa
A fiery ex-luchadora, with a bit of a temper, looking to be the best of the best. Available for Friction promotion.

Lil's Star Haven O8kzgl10
Veronika Ivanov
An ex-solider looking for a challenge and a place to do the only thing she's good at. Available for Friction promotion.

Lil's Star Haven Ywq33n10
Amalia Ludwig
A young upstart, she's come all the way from Germany to make a name for herself to be recognized by her half sister and the De'Reignhart Family. Available for Friction promotion.

Lil's Star Haven Yd9xzj10
Colette Rivers
A roughneck Scot taking no lip from anyone, man or woman.

Lil's Star Haven 51692310
Eshe Abdallah
Eshe, The lovely fitness addicted fighter wth a dream to live the life she always wanted, in the moment. Available for Friction promotion.

Back to top Go down