Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, FairyGirl, Jstruggs716, kerflubble, KillerV, LunarWolf, Mart-Kos, Panda, SimplyMoon, wrestleryu, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for a match for a debut for new girl

Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:42 am by Void Effect

Like the title said: Looking for a match for Lily, contact me using Discord please or PM

Spoiler:
Lil's Star Haven FIasYCH

https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t20264-lily-harper-the-princess-knight#543965

Comments: 0

Looking For Matches/Long Term Story Threads For New Wrestler

Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:19 pm by HighFly

Hey everyone, I just made JJ and need some threads for her!

https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t20259-jj-janella-johnson

I am looking for matches, maybe even a long term rivalry as well! If you feel like you want to work with her long term asa sparring partner for friend outside the ring after a match that is fine as well. Really anything that tells a fun story would be awesome! Please PM me if interested, thank you!

Delay

Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:16 am by ChateauDame

My apologies for the delay on all posts and plans. My workday has a start time dialed back to a 4:00 AM start as of late and I don't end until about 4 or 5 PM so I am utterly tired as of late. I have about the rest of the week at this schedule and then it should lighten up a bit. I am optimistic for a sense of normalcy soon, maybe this weekend or start of next week.

Apologies for the delay!

Lil's Star Haven

Go down

Lil's Star Haven Empty Lil's Star Haven

Post by LilyStar on Mon May 04, 2020 8:26 pm

Lil's Star Haven Kfxzur10

Hiya and welcome to this little patch of heaven. Why don't you stay and look around for a while, come meet the inhabitants and relax with a lovely starry view.

Please don't be afraid to approach me with any idea's! My characters are fairly open to matches but be aware that i am a bit backlogged with matches at the moment, so I'll be cataloging ideas for the time being but rest assured, I'll sneak you in.

Inhabitants of Star Haven

Lil's Star Haven Jrewbn15
Làn-Fen Xià
A Chinese martial arts prodigy, following her family name into a world she's all to familiar with. Available for Friction

Lil's Star Haven Wpumtr10
Camilia Espinosa
A fiery ex-luchadora, with a bit of a temper, looking to be the best of the best. Available for Friction and Tension

Lil's Star Haven O8kzgl10
Veronika Ivanov
An ex-solider looking for a challenge and a place to do the only thing she's good at. Available for Friction and Tension

Lil's Star Haven Bwbqbn10
Rachel Nova
This model is more than just looks, she'll beat you up while looking good doing it. Available for Friction

Lil's Star Haven Yd5ign12
Koori Shimizu
An idol expanding her name through not only her music career but as a pro wrestler too! Available for Friction

Lil's Star Haven Emjons10
Mila Ricci
The sadistic doll who's only wish is to see the world burn....slowly. Available for Friction

Lil's Star Haven Ywq33n10
Amalia Ludwig
A young upstart, she's come all the way from Germany to make a name for herself to be recognized by her half sister and the De'Reignhart Family. Available for Friction and Tension

Lil's Star Haven Yd9xzj10
Colette Rivers
A roughneck Scot taking no lip from anyone, man or woman. Available for Tensions

Lil's Star Haven 05857610
Shinobu Hanae
[b]A shady business woman who enjoys the finer things in life, like ruining yours. Available for Friction

Lil's Star Haven 51692310
Eshe Abdallah
Eshe, The lovely fitness addicted fighter wth a dream to live the life she always wanted, in the moment. Available for Tension and Friction

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum