Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

Harrier, KillerV, Ringropes98, Void Effect

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for a match for a debut for new girl

Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:42 am by Void Effect

Like the title said: Looking for a match for Lily, contact me using Discord please or PM

Spoiler:
Yamato Ishii vs Riza Hawkeye: Hardstyle Hentai Match FIasYCH

https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t20264-lily-harper-the-princess-knight#543965

Comments: 0

Looking For Matches/Long Term Story Threads For New Wrestler

Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:19 pm by HighFly

Hey everyone, I just made JJ and need some threads for her!

https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t20259-jj-janella-johnson

I am looking for matches, maybe even a long term rivalry as well! If you feel like you want to work with her long term asa sparring partner for friend outside the ring after a match that is fine as well. Really anything that tells a fun story would be awesome! Please PM me if interested, thank you!

Delay

Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:16 am by ChateauDame

My apologies for the delay on all posts and plans. My workday has a start time dialed back to a 4:00 AM start as of late and I don't end until about 4 or 5 PM so I am utterly tired as of late. I have about the rest of the week at this schedule and then it should lighten up a bit. I am optimistic for a sense of normalcy soon, maybe this weekend or start of next week.

Apologies for the delay!

Yamato Ishii vs Riza Hawkeye: Hardstyle Hentai Match

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Go down

Yamato Ishii vs Riza Hawkeye: Hardstyle Hentai Match Empty Yamato Ishii vs Riza Hawkeye: Hardstyle Hentai Match

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Wed May 06, 2020 10:31 pm

Hardstyle Hentai Match
Match ends via Pinfall, Submission, or KO
Fighters must force opponent to orgasm before pin or submission counts.

Riza sighed to herself, stretching backstage and looking at herself in the mirror, clad in absolutely nothing but a sporty light blue bikini top and skimpy bottoms. The outfit wasn't even hers really, given to her before her hentai match with Army when she didn't actually have any hentai gear of her own that she had brought with her, not realizing it was a swim suit match. After her victory, she decided to keep it, make it her actual full on hentai gear. She had also decided, after the confidence she gained from making Army cum in the middle of the ring...to do more hentai matches. They were fun, enjoyable, less violent than her normal bouts, and she needed the experience and confidence boost that victory in such matches brought. So, with her feud with Army done with for now...she had requested being put in a hentai bout, and was booked tonight in one.

As her heavy metal theme played, she looked herself over one more time, then took a deep breath, leaving the locker room and making her way out onto the entrance ramp. The crowd gave her a nice response, her valiant showings against Army since her return actually doing quite well to make her more popular than ever before, and of course, being a stunning blonde in a skimpy bikini didn't hurt, as she walked down the ramp, bare feet on cold steel, the former soldier being less stoic than usual as she waved towards fans, slapped a fan that reached out and grabbed her butt, and even blowing a kiss to the female referee upon getting into the ring.

Hawkeye's hentai ring gear:
Yamato Ishii vs Riza Hawkeye: Hardstyle Hentai Match 9c2a3b10

Once her music stopped, she settled in her corner, doing some final stretching and looking for her opponent. From what she had heard, Yamato was a talented, and very cute young man, who hadn't had much luck in the ring...heh...well if he was as cute as she hoped, he might get luckier than he thought...

Back to top Go down

Yamato Ishii vs Riza Hawkeye: Hardstyle Hentai Match Empty Re: Yamato Ishii vs Riza Hawkeye: Hardstyle Hentai Match

Post by LARIATO on Thu May 07, 2020 11:17 pm

Yamato was feeling pretty anxious about tonight’s match, to put it lightly. He wasn’t far removed from the humiliating trouncing he’d received at the hands, or rather the feet, of Chloe Mason. The bout had completely exposed him as a foot fetishist, which had ironically enough been just as much a surprise to Yamato himself as everyone watching. He’d suffered embarrassing defeats before, but most of those had been relatively easy to forget. Yamato’s social media mentions recently, however, had made it very impossible to forget this particular defeat.

With all of that, staying focused and confident on tonight’s match was proving a nearly impossible task. Making matters worse, it was going to be a Hardstyle Hentai match against Riza Hawkeye. He had seen her bouts with Army Rodriguez, and had thoroughly enjoyed watching them. This woman clearly had a ton of skill in the ring, and was drop dead gorgeous to match. Deadly combo, one that didn’t bode well for Yamato’s odds tonight, especially given Riza’s impressive performances in recent matches like this. He was clearly the underdog by a huge margin, but giving up on himself before the match even started wouldn’t do anything to help that. Yamato just had to go out there, give it his best shot, and hope for the best.

Well, worst case scenario, he’d lose a Hardstyle Hentai match against Riza Hawkeye. Not exactly a bad way to be spending his evening.

Yamato's music:
Yamato:
Yamato Ishii vs Riza Hawkeye: Hardstyle Hentai Match XCross__Wrestling_Attire_Color_by_X_Cross

Reassuring himself with that, he was able to relax a bit by the time his music hit. Putting on a smile, he stepped through the curtain and gave a wave to the crowd before marching down to the ring. Yamato tried to keep his attention off the crowd as much as possible, knowing there would be several who would likely try to tease him over what Chloe had exposed. The only one who managed to thwart his effort was a pretty woman in the front row, who had kicked off her shoes and “casually” rested her feet up on the barricade right as Yamato had been coming around that way to get to the steps. It had been impossible not to steal a glance, and he could hear her snickering as he tore his eyes away and entered the ring.

Taking another deep breath, he looked Riza over. She looked stunning in her bikini...and once again his eyes couldn’t help but wander down her beautiful legs to her exposed, bare feet. Whether she had chosen to wrestle like this tonight specifically to take advantage of his little fetish or not, it was going to be a distraction, that was just unavoidable. Still, Yamato did his best to ignore it, bringing his eyes up to meet hers while he stepped out to the middle of the ring, offering a hand.

“Nice to meet you. And, uh... good luck,” he offered, trying not to sound as nervous as he felt.

Back to top Go down

Yamato Ishii vs Riza Hawkeye: Hardstyle Hentai Match Empty Re: Yamato Ishii vs Riza Hawkeye: Hardstyle Hentai Match

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Fri May 15, 2020 7:14 pm

In truth, Hawkeye didn't really know all that much about Yamato's recent humiliation and public exposure of his foot fetish. She had heard some fleeting comments, jokes from other wrestlers, but hadn't really paid all that much attention to it. She was still somewhat new, despite being back for a year now, and hadn't really interacted with that many people aside from Army and Hayasui, so she wasn't really familiar with the local gossip, though frankly, the reactions he was getting from the crowd, and that one woman near the front, told her all she needed to know.

She crossed her arms, noticing how nervous he seemed, and how his eyes trailed to her feet...yep. Fetish confirmed. Using that. How could she not?

"Hey there. Yamato right? Call me Riza." She said, offering him a genuine and kind smile. "No need to look nervous. I'm not here to make fun of you or anything. This is just a match. Just a fun, pleasant, match where we can give each other some fun, no strings attached pleasure."

She walked up to him, intentionally putting one leg in front of the other with each step. She was new to seduction, new to the hentai realm of things, but was determined to play into it as she moved behind him, placing her hands on his shoulders and starting to rub them. "Reeeelax. You're looking really tense. I thought you'd be more excited, though I guess a cute young man like you must be getting women left and right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO on Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:57 am

Seduction may have been new ground for Riza, but if anyone had told Yamato that he wouldn’t have believed it. The pleasant voice telling him about all the “fun” they’re going to have, the way she put her gorgeous legs on full display while approaching him, and then the way she talked while giving him a massage…

“Oohhh…” Yamato let out, initially tensing at her touch, but very quickly finding himself relaxing. There was absolutely nothing smart at all about letting his opponent get behind him like this when the match was just about to start. But her hands felt irresistible right now. “I, uh, don’t know about all that…” he answered, hardly even paying attention to the words coming out of his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum