Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Private Milking Session: The Milk MILF VS The Queen and Empress

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Private Milking Session: The Milk MILF VS The Queen and Empress - Page 3 Empty Re: Private Milking Session: The Milk MILF VS The Queen and Empress

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:11 am

As the two women would finally be able to wake up their sleeping opponent, they looked at one one another when the milf asked whether or not the match was over. The Empress sighed as she offered to pull Mamiya up to a sitting position before explaining her the details of the match again. "This is a hentai match, luv. So we have to make you cum three times and then knock you out," Cynthia explained as she would let Mamiya catch her breath, something she almost never did for her opponents. She supposed the people watching the match rather enjoyed seeing a sweet woman like Mamiya get beaten up. She did find this stipulation to be rather odd.

"I'm really sorry for what I did! I completely lost myself there!" Alice apologized to the woman as her face went completely red after realizing what she did. Cynthia was thinking while Alice apologized to Mamiya, since thinking back on this match it was rather weird seeing how Mamiya entered the room.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Private Milking Session: The Milk MILF VS The Queen and Empress - Page 3 Empty Re: Private Milking Session: The Milk MILF VS The Queen and Empress

Post by pu-level-up Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:51 pm

As it dawned upon Mamiya that her torment had just begun, her face went from a look of horror to placid acceptance. She knew the Yakuza boss that set things up wasn't going to let her off so easily. He wanted to see her totally humiliated, milked dry by these two blonde amazons, fucked into a whimpering mess and completely broken, as had happened several times before. All she could do was take it, for the safety of her children.

Mamiya let out a resigned sigh. "It's OK, let's continue then," Mamiya said, fully getting back up on her own knees and preparing to continue the fight. The milk milf shuffled backwards to place a little bit of distance between her and her opponents, raising her hands back up in a wrestling stance, preparing to take them both on again.

"Please be gentle with me," Mamiya thought, her pride preventing her from saying it out loud. Judging by how she got knocked out though, that didn't seem very likely.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3