Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, Nelv, Old_Man_Tai, Scourger X, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Need Debut matches/Simply looking for more

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:19 pm by Void Effect

Got bunch of girls that need to debut, if anyone interested, PM me here or on Discord

Comments: 8

Poll regarding Kayfabe rules of hentai in non-hentai matches.

Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:03 pm by Old_Man_Tai

So, one of the various different things we are looking to bring to the board soon, is an official list of "In-World Rules", to help with world building and such and just make clear what the in-story rules of the Friction and Tension leagues are.

One thing I've noticed that people seem to handle differently, is the idea of using hentai, as in fucking, groping, stimulation, anything actually involving touching privates and beyond just flirting/kissing/rubbing in non-hentai matches. Some seem to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 31

Looking for a match.

Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:11 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Simply put, looking to get Silver Ace two or three short, quick matches to set up her story for her Avalanche match.

Also if somebody knows how to use photoshop, have a favor to ask.

Contact me on Discord or PM if you are interested.

Would be willing to offer proper matches with other characters in trade if that's acceptable.

Comments: 0

Hoshi no Yuubari Vs Jason Reed: Justice is Served

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hoshi no Yuubari Vs Jason Reed: Justice is Served - Page 2 Empty Re: Hoshi no Yuubari Vs Jason Reed: Justice is Served

Post by WrestleMind on Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:32 pm

Jason continued to quietly twitch and drool as the sound of the refs deliberate count echoed throughout the stadium.

"Three!..."
Jason raised a trembling hand from the mat; maybe he had a little more fight in him... 
"Four!..."
Jason's hand flopped back to the mat. It was over. 
"... Five!"
Ding Ding Ding

Not one second after the bell was rung a man dressed in a well fitting suit approached ring side, whistling and clapping for the victor. "Wooo... Nice job wiping the floor with the scumbag! I don't mean to intrude... but since you barely broke a sweat would you like to take a shot at me?"
Isaac smiled softly as he started to slowly undress, he knew what the answer would be.

Hoshi no Yuubari Vs Jason Reed: Justice is Served - Page 2 L00Wdta

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Hoshi no Yuubari Vs Jason Reed: Justice is Served - Page 2 Empty Re: Hoshi no Yuubari Vs Jason Reed: Justice is Served

Post by pu-level-up on Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:19 pm

Jason was just too easy, Hoshino thought, as she continued with her pin. The poor boy lasted a grand total of two minutes against the gymnast, blasted into unconsciousness by her opening moves and finished off before he could mount any kind of defense. Perhaps it was because Hoshino was extremely angry at Jason, or perhaps he was just too cocky and sure of himself, but this match ended practically before it had even begun!

Hoshino felt a little disappointed as she got up from the pin. She planted her foot on the still unconscious boy's chest, raising her hands in victory while the crowd cheered. But she didn't really feel satisfied. She wasn't the type to keep beating up on someone after they were down, but Jason had pissed her off enough that she still felt residual anger at the cocky young man, and she wanted somewhere to take it out.

Luckily for her, another wrestler came into the ring. Here was someone who looked like a far tougher opponent, tall, dark and handsome, Hoshino felt her heart skip a beat when Issac climbed in dressed sharply in his suit. Her eyes went wide as he began to undress, ogling the man as she watched him reveal a well-muscled chest and chiseled abs. Blushing slightly, a shy smile crept onto Hoshino's face as she lifted her foot off and walked over to Issac.

"Challenge accepted!" Hoshino said, holding out her hand to offer Issac a handshake, "I'd love to have a go at you handsome stranger! I just hope you put up a better fight than that one over there!"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum