by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Babe of the Month for May, Chloe Mason!

2 posters

Go down

Babe of the Month for May, Chloe Mason! Empty Babe of the Month for May, Chloe Mason!

Post by daemongirl Fri May 29, 2020 2:44 am

After taking a break during the month of April to come up with her list for the rest of the year, and to deal with some family matters, Natasha was back ready for another interview with her newest babe of the month. She had upgraded since last time though, rather than a set inside a warehouse Natasha's interview had been moved to the AFW complex itself, one of the media rooms dressed up to serve her purposes. The camera crew were certainly pleased to be somewhere with AC and restrooms...not to mention the catering that the AFW provided. With how popular the segment had proven to be their budget had increased and so too had the expectations, leading to Natasha rehearsing her questions and going over her notes on Chloe nearly an hour before the time of the interview.

She was dressed in a black jacket buttoned solely over her navel with a deep blue blouse worn underneath, its neckline plunging just enough to show off a teasing amount of cleavage. A black leather belt with a blue pencil skirt finished off the outfit, not to mention the knee high black boots. Her hair was pulled back and done up in a French style braid which left her looking like the businesswoman she knew her father wish she had stuck with. But just because she could pull it off amazingly well didn't mean she wanted to dress like this everyday.

The time was fast approaching, Chloe would be there any moment now but Natasha felt more than ready for the interview. Unlike the others this one carried with it a personal connection that she was curious to explore and she found herself looking up at the clock above the door counting the seconds.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Babe of the Month for May, Chloe Mason! Empty Re: Babe of the Month for May, Chloe Mason!

Post by BritBrat Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:23 am

“Hmmhmm…And here I thought I’d meet her the normal way.”

Chloe muttered to herself. Her calm, collected manner was in direct contrast to the busy, hectic buzz that filled the MUA set, just next door to the main media room. The American remained unfazed by all of this. As someone with her age and experience, Chloe has gone through this song and dance before. She knows how much of a tight schedule these people are in, especially as they are now working on the hottest growing segment in AFW. Babe of the Month. As the segment grew in popularity, so did the funding, which was nice as she would prefer the place to be exceptional. That includes having AC. There were a lot of horror stories that Chloe could tell, perhaps that could be something to talk about as well as many other things that Natasha had in mind.

With the past three issues already done, Chloe would be walking with a clear idea of what to expect. And unlike a certain Sand Lizzard, Chloe wasn’t dressing down either. She pondered if she could even wear the same dress that she wore when the American met her cousin Luna, but she vetoed the idea soon after in favour of something more fitting of the photoshoot. The federation and the crowd would not get to see Chloe in one of her smarter attires, not as much as her stint as commissioner back in the states, but this would at least give someone a glimpse.

Instead of a black jacket, Chloe wore a white blazer instead, left unbuttoned to show off the pastel pink camisole that flaunted her generous cleavage underneath. White wide-leg trousers and matching pink heels completed the look, keeping her hair straight and flowing behind her. The ex-commissioner felt like she was back in her office days, where she wasn’t the one getting any action in the ring. It is good that she found her true calling eventually, albeit later than most, but her prime hasn’t passed her by yet.

Of course, being someone who has been in the office a lot, punctuality hasn’t left Chloe at all. She knows how irritating things can be when someone came later than the allotted time. At the very least, the blonde was not going to be the second person to go into the interview a few minutes late. Being led by the assistant, her heels clicked along the floor before she came round to the room where the two women will have the interview.

“Bonjour. Привет. Я благадарю тебя за приглашение. A pleasure to finally make your acquaintance." Chloe smiled upon seeing the bluenette. "Though I must say, I did not think that our first meeting would be like this.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Babe of the Month for May, Chloe Mason! Empty Re: Babe of the Month for May, Chloe Mason!

Post by daemongirl Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:11 am

Natasha would be found sitting upon a black leather couch with her legs crossed over one another, the room itself comfortably sized without being too large for their purposes. The floors were a gray carpet with a red rug in the middle, upon which rested two identical couches with a hardwood table in between them. The walls were black near the floor but a few feet up the paint became a bright blue to lighten up the atmosphere. The far end of the room opposite the door Chloe would enter through was where the camera crew were set up, a green screen with various lights and camera equipment ready and waiting for the photo shoot section of the segment.

As she heard the door opening Natasha set aside her noteboook and walked over to greet Chloe, the assistant having opened the door but not entered, rather she gestured for Chloe to step inside before she closed the door behind her. This was her first time meeting the woman so the russian caught her off guard, Natasha hesitating momentarily but ever the professional she recovered and continued right on. "Oh Luna never mentioned you spoke russian, I'll admit my mother's tongue isn't as fluent for me as that of my father's but you are quite welcome, its my pleasure to host you." She bowed her head and reached out to take Chloes's hands in her own, giving them a light squeeze in welcome before gesturing to the couches.

"Please have a seat and we will get started, I've got so many questions to go through and only some are for the interview." Natasha would return to her own couch and pour water into the two glasses on the table.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:45 pm

There weren’t many chances Chloe could use such greetings in Russian, and she decided to use them upon meeting the former two-time hentai champion.  The mere way she pulled out such addresses in two different languages, however, caught the bluenette off guard for a moment. Chloe’s smile grew an inch, mostly out of amusement upon seeing Natasha in a state of incertitude. But with the practised grace that seemed like someone who has done it many times, she recovered from such cunctation.

“Well, what fun would this segment be if you already knew everything about me from Luna? One has to keep a few surprises.” Chloe reciprocated with a light squeeze of her own hands. She isn't surprised that Luna had probably told Natasha all about Chloe, it was quite the night they had. With the many talking points that both Chloe and Luna found to discuss during that time in the restaurant, she hadn’t gotten to the point that she knows a tiny bit of Russian. With the wrestling business, you are bound to work with people from different backgrounds. While the territories that each federation operated was still vast in the United States, the landscape has changed drastically since those times. Many opportunities and doors were opened to bring in new talent from around the world. Chloe didn’t need to be a polyglot, but she needed to be knowledgeable in many different cultures. Her Russian isn’t fluent either, only knowing a few general greetings and relying on either a translator or the other party knowing English.

“Hopefully, your mother isn’t disappointed upon hearing that. Nevertheless, thank you for inviting me here. You look stunning.” Chloe bowed her head in return before making her way to the couch. She gently lowered herself on one side of the black leather couch, crossing her legs over one another. “Ooooh. I wonder what kind of questions you have for me after this interview?” She could probably guess what some of them are.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:30 am

Natasha chuckled at Chloe's remark as they took their places upon the couches, the woman reaching into her bag to pull out a digital audio recorder which she placed upon the table between them and clicked on. Then came her notepad which she rested in her lap, throwing open the cover and readying her pen with a bit of dramatic flair that was purely for Chloe's sake. "You have a point there, but Luna has a tendency to exaggerate at times so I'll use this as a chance to confirm some of what she has told me, make sure I get it right for the article."She nodded her head then and glanced down at her notes for just a moment, giving Chloe enough time to comment about her choice of fashion for the interview.

Her deep blue eyes flickered up to gaze on Chloe, the corner of her mouth curling upward into a small smirk before she pointed her pen at her company for the next little while. "Oh she has her concerns about other things, but my russian isn't one of them. And yes, had to look my best for this and judging by what I see in front of me you thought much the same, no?"

Her head tilted to the side as she waited for an answer, her interest clear upon her face and in her mannerisms. Natasha was used to being described as cat like with how curious she could be and the look she would give people when she was, the very same she was giving Chloe now. "Oh? Well that said why don't we jump right into it? Natasha replied once she got her answer and only then. "Lets start with where you've come from, where did you call home before Japan called to you with its siren song of all women's wrestling? Who was Chloe before all this?" She continued on, gesturing with one hand to the room around them, referring to the AFW as a whole.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:24 pm

“That I can agree with you on that one.” Chloe chuckled. Luna is undoubtedly one of a kind, that is for sure. “Might as well hear it from the woman herself. And I know how some parents would be remiss if their child doesn’t learn the mother tongue right. So, at least that’s one pressure off your back.” Her ankle rotated so that the toe of her heel would be making circles as she waits for the interview to start. But so far, she is enjoying the small talk with Natasha, who at least seems more…calmer between the two cousins. Even though this wouldn’t be how Chloe imagined she would meet her; Chloe can enjoy the company of the bluenette.

“As my mother would say, always put your best foot forward.” She wondered if Natasha would catch the pun. “I definitely didn’t want to disappoint, especially not for this segment. Stunning pictures means more readers would flock to you. And we both know that is the first thing readers look at. Two, captivating women.” The blonde’s hand would gesture to them both. “But I’ll make sure what I say has the substance that makes them stay for a good read.” The pictures are only half of the segment, there was another thing that had to combine the two together to make it complete.

“Yes, let’s.” Chloe would respond to Natasha, appreciating how professional Natasha is. And she certainly was amused by the dramatic way she took the cover of the pen. The first question she would be hit is a simple one. Asking about her origins. Not too hard. “Well, where shall I start? I was born in Massachusetts, but I actually grew up in Los Angeles, where my family moved to take the reins of a wrestling business there. And back then, wrestling promotions in the United States was…different at the time than what it is now.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:26 am

"Mother was never fond of her birth country, I remember her going back on trips with father butnever for very long." It was rare that Natasha got the chance to talk about her parents but as with most children who lived far from home she realized she didn't call enough, she would have to call up her mom at the very least when she was finished here. Chloe would get a chuckle from the blunette who quickly interjected with "I believe most mothers say that, but you are right." Natasha smiled at Chloe's handle on what she was aiming for with the segment, photos to catch the eye followed with an article to enthrall the mind, it was her recipe for success and so far it had worked out.

It was a basic question, asking about her start, but one that was easy to follow up on. Avoiding yes or no questions was one of the first things one was taught when learning how to perform interviews, a simple thing really but one many got wrong at first. While the class she took dealt with job interviews the principals were essentially the same. As she listened attentively to Chloe's explanation of her past the only sound that came from Natasha was the scratching of her pen as she took notes to go along with the audio recording, not wanting to miss any detail Chloe gave her.

"So a Cali girl then?" She chimed in during a natural pause. "It brings to mind scenes of the beach, hollywood, and the indie wrestling scene. Were you heavily involved in the family business from an early age? What was it like growing up in this industry?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:03 pm

Even though this interview is mostly about Chloe, the blonde was still curious to know more about Natasha other than the competitive escapades that Luna would talk about. No doubt she would ask about Chloe’s family and her origins, so it was fair to know a bit more about Natasha’s. She wouldn’t mind interviewing Rain at one point, perhaps discussing more on her side. As Natasha said, Luna had the tendency to over-exaggerate. So it was best to see if what Luna said is right. All of that will be for later; however, Chloe’s interview has begun.

The question itself was a simple one, but unlike some interviewers who are getting into the business, Natasha had refrained from “Yes or No” Questions. More and more, she was growing to be an able interviewer. Perhaps an opportunity for her after she hangs up the boots? Only time will tell. Chloe, for her part, refrained from revealing too much about her origins upon the first question, giving chunks that would leave Natasha opting to follow up on those statements.

“That I am. Not a native, but one all the same.” Chloe smiled as she filled whatever pause there was so that silence isn’t too long. “I wasn’t very involved within the business at first; I would see some of the matches growing up, my family were more on the managerial side of things. Backstage office stuff. They were the kind of people that wouldn’t show up in the ring in front of thousands like most general managers today. The only time they do show their faces is when something serious happens, and that was rare.” The ex-commissioner made sure she kept herself at a gentle pace for Natasha to write up the notes. “Me, however, I was probably busy causing mayhem as a child, and I looked pretty different from what I am now. Back then, I was a bit of a punk. I was sort of inspired from those kinds of wrestlers that I see that lived life to the fullest. The ones that didn’t like authority. Needless to say, my parents weren’t…happy at this phase of my life.” Chloe chuckled.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down