by ihateocrecolors Today at 1:26 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lady and the Prince: Claudia von Bismarck vs. Daisuke Takeuchi

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lady and the Prince: Claudia von Bismarck vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Page 3 Empty Re: Lady and the Prince: Claudia von Bismarck vs. Daisuke Takeuchi

Post by pu-level-up Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:20 pm

"You want me to feel your royal jewels?" Claudia said as she forced Daisuke down to his back. The German was getting quite annoyed with the attitude of this so-called prince, and was eager to put him in his place. His fake noble title really rubbed Claudia the wrong way, being descended from true nobility she knew that there were mannerisms and responsibility that came with such a position, and Daisuke was trampling all over them. To make things right, Claudia decided she needed to trample all over him in return.

And so she pressed down on top of Daisuke, resisting all his attempts to push her off, struggling to stay on top despite the slippery conditions. Her powerful thick thighs straddled his waist, her big butt pushing down on Daisuke's hard abs, breasts pressed in against his firm pectorals. If he wasn't so annoying Claudia would have found him quite attractive, but she was focused more on making him submit than anything else right now.

Her hand reached down and cupped Daisuke's barely covered male package. "Hmm... Not too impressive," the German blonde said dismissivly as she squeezed, fingers clenching around Daisuke's balls to start the process of taming the prince.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Lady and the Prince: Claudia von Bismarck vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Page 3 Empty Re: Lady and the Prince: Claudia von Bismarck vs. Daisuke Takeuchi

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:38 pm

The disgruntled prince would glare up into the eyes of his opponent who seemed to misinterpret his words, no doubt purposely. "Tch, N-No! I did not say that" he clarified while struggling against Claudia who had grappled him down onto the oiled mats while she stayed on top. Daisuke did his best to squirm under her, bridging up and jerking wildly but despite all of his efforts she would ride him and their oiled slicked bodies would rub against each other until she wold push her butt against his abs to wind him before straddling his waist using her thighs.

Holding him in place she pressed her breasts against his chest while her hands reached down to grab his brief clad crotch. ""Mngh e-easy there, how are you" he warned her but didn't make any sudden movements so as to not escalate things. Suddenly, Daisuke's hand would reach up to grab Claudia's beautiful hair with both of his hands and yanked at them while bridging up and jerking to his left side.

"Hah...you let go and I'll let go" he hissed continuing to pull her hair as long as she grabbed and squeezed his balls.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:49 pm

Claudia grunted when Daisuke responded to her crotch grab by yanking on her long blonde hair. The German's eyes flashed with annoyance. How dare this so called Prince pull on her glorious blonde locks! Daisuke's yanking was painful, but not nearly as much as what Claudia was about to do in retaliation.

The German squeezed down, her powerful fingers crushing Daisuke's balls for a moment to teach him a lesson, before relenting and giving him a short reprieve. Even as Daisuke bridged up and threw Claudia onto her side, the German beauty refused to let go, still gripping onto Daisuke's crotch, tightening her grip then letting go at regular intervals to maintain her tortuous hold on her opponent.

"You don't seem to get it Daisuke," Claudia said, "I have you by the balls, so you listen to me now!" She punctuated her words by squeezing tightly once more, even tighter than before, threatening to pop Daisuke's testicles!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:17 pm

It was true that this was certainly an uneven contest. Daisuke's grabbing and pulling of Claudia's hair would have been not as nearly as painful of the blonde German squeezing and twisting his balls. However, he had to do something and that was the only thing he could think of it. Trying to buck her off and using the assistance of the oiled conditions he would buck up and jerk to the side to throw her off which worked but the tenacious female would still hold onto his briefs with her grip.

"Ahhhhhh! Damn bitch...." Daisuke cursed while bearing the pain. He would breathe heavily before finally letting go of her beautiful, lush hair and raising his hands up high for a truce. "O-okay, Okay...you made your point! L-lets just, owww....have a clean wrestling match okay?" he proposed.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:55 pm

Claudia grinned as Daisuke finally began begging her for mercy, or as close as she was going to get to him begging. He released her long blonde locks, asking for a clean wrestling match. Claudia was quite tempted to just say no and squeeze a submission out of him right here, but as she thought about it she realized how unsportsmanlike such a move would be. The German was a proud fighter, and her pride made her want her victories to be fair.

So she released Daisuke's balls, finally giving the price some of the relief he so desperately needed. "I'll hold you to that," Claudia said, "I won't do any more dirty moves if you don't! And don't try sexually harassing me either, otherwise I will be taking your balls with me!"

She raised her arms, waiting for Daisuke to get up before locking up again. "Come on prince! I haven't got all day."

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:34 pm

There was only going to be one winner in their trade-off. Daisuke would tug at her beautiful hair but in return she would mercilessly squeeze his balls, having a firm and crushing grip on them. In the end, Daisuke had to admit to a truce- a truce which he hoped that she would accept otherwise the prince would be in a lot more trouble than he bargained more.

In the end, it seemed Claudia was willing to accept his terms and would slowly let him go and in return Daisuke would let her go too. "Ah...*huff*huff*" the Prince would breathe a sigh of relief before adjusting his briefs and rising up onto his knees.

"Fine, no more dirty moves. You have the word of a prince" he said with a smug grin. He was then shocked at her accusation of sexual harassment."Sexually harass? H-how dare you!" he would gasp. "I only did what was necessary to win as per the rules of this match. Victory by smother" he protested.

With that, Daisuke would raise his arms up and crawl towards Claudia and lock up with her. Their oiled slick bodies would slip and grind against each other in the grapple while the two butted heads. "You don't see me complaining when you smothered me with your breasts? Or the fact that you are wearing a bikini top and briefs while I am just in my briefs. If anything, we should be down to the same amount of clothes" he growled, pushing into her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:33 pm

Daisuke met Claudia's challenge head on, locking up with the German blonde and attempting to drive her back the exact same way as before. This time, they grappled so closely their heads butted together, Claudia pressing her forehead tightly against Daisuke's as she refused to give an inch anywhere in their contest. Their slick bodies pressed together, letting Claudia feel her opponent's tight muscles, just as Daisuke felt Claudia's soft curves and the hard core of muscle underneath.

Daisuke's comment made Claudia laugh. "You really want to see me naked don't you?" she said, "Too bad, I only get naked for the men who impress me, and you've been nothing but a disappointment so far."

Daisuke bringing up her breasts did make Claudia think that perhaps her big bust was distracting him a bit, pressed up against his chest as they grappled. The German blonde smiled as she decided to press this advantage, pushing her chest up and down, rubbing it against Daisuke's body to distract him further! She wanted him to present an opening, something she could exploit to drive him back beneath her so she could smother him once more!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:35 pm

The two really pushed into each other this time, not even letting an inch of space between each other. Daisuke and Claudia were locked in an intense grapple battle, their heads butted together and they continued to try and get under each others skin with their trash talk. Daisuke gritted his teeth and glared into the beatuiful eyes of the German when she would begin to press her forehead tightly against Daisuke's.

Their grappling was very suggestive, the oil causing their bodies to slip and slide against each other while they grappled for supremacy. "Tch! How dare you. Plus, I don't want you naked...how many times do I have to tell you that?" he growled in frustration but clearly flustered at that thought.

During the stalemate of their grapple, Daisuke started to get a bit aroused and distracted when Claudia would begin to suggestively rub her breasts up and down against his chest. That made the prince ease up ever so slightly and lose his focus, allowing Claudia to push him back and bring him down to the oiled mats with her on top of him.

"Urgh! S-shit...what the hell?" he cursed in surprise. Daisuke would squirm under her, trying to wriggle free.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:43 pm

"You keep on saying you don't want me, but every time my body touches yours you get so distracted!" Claudia teased as she drove Daisuke onto his back once more. She moved quickly, sliding her entire body up against his, letting him feel every inch of her sweaty oiled form pressed up against him. Her hands grabbed Daisuke's wrists, sliding them up in the oil until they were pinned above his head. Meanwhile, her legs fought with his, trying to lock in a grapevine on each one of his legs so she could spread him open and keep him pinned on his back.

"You know how I can tell all this is an act?" Claudia said, "Real princes aren't nearly as easily distracted as you are!" That wasn't true, of course. Claudia hadn't met any real princes in her life, and she knew from reputstion that the real princes that were left in this world were all horny men. But if it got under Daisuke's skin she would say anything.

Once she locked in the grapevine, Claudia would try to slide up Daisuke's body as much as possible to plant her big boobs right back over his face. "Just be glad a woman like me is willing to get this close to a poser like you," she said.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:29 am

It was no doubt true that grappling and grinding with Claudia had the prince distracted a couple of times here and there. She was a beautiful woman, had a great body and the sweat coupled with the oil only made it an even more lewd experience. Still, Daisuke was here to win and he would just have to overcome those distractions no matter how much his body would betray his mind.

"S-shut up!" he cursed when she taunted him about being easily distracted and not being a real prince. Daisuke would wriggle under her, splashing the oil about as their wet bodies wrestled. Claudia would grip his wrists and pin them down before sliding his arms above his head while her legs would interlock around his to effectively have him trapped under her. "Urgh! NO...get off" Daisuke growled while resisting.

The final cherry on top was her sliding herself up and lowering her chest on top of his face, smothering him with her breasts for a second time now. "Mmmmmfffff! N-ommgghhh" he mumbled and moaned. The prince sought to bridge up and jerk to the side, wrestling for any air he could get in.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next