by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Spoils of the Lube War (for OmegaVan0)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Spoils of the Lube War (for OmegaVan0) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spoils of the Lube War (for OmegaVan0)

Post by pu-level-up Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:38 pm

"Gwah!" Asaki gasped as Claudia dropped on top a third time, their chest smacking together with a sharp crack. The nurse couldn't hold back any more, letting out a little whimper of pain. This time Claudia had done some serious damage. Though the blonde might not have noticed, Claudia's breasts had started squeezing Asaki's bust out of the way with the final drop, the nurse's breasts mushrooming around Claudia's slightly. Asaki knew that if Claudia continued the pressure, her breasts would be forced into submission!

And that is exactly what Claudia did, leaning in and wrapping her arms around the nurse, hugging her in tightly while grinding their chests together. The nurse's whimpers were silenced when Claudia locked their lips together in a tight kiss, tongue pressing in to ravish the beaten girls mouth once again. Asaki put up no resistance to her domination.

Her legs parted as Claudia's hand reached down to start touching her sex. Asaki was even more wet now, her pussy dripping fluid onto the mattress. Despite just getting started, Asaki was already so aroused she felt like she could cum! She quivered in anticipation as Claudia's fingers peeled apart her sex lips, wanting so badly for Claudia to just fuck her already instead of keeping her waiting like this.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Spoils of the Lube War (for OmegaVan0) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spoils of the Lube War (for OmegaVan0)

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:58 am

Claudia was granted access to the sex as easily as she thought it was, parting Asaki’s legs with just her touch as the Nurse showed that she wanted all of her touch. Her hand slid down across the hot sex and found it to be soaked in it’s own hot juices. Seeing how wet her conquest was, she pulled her head back and with it pulled on Asaki’s lips to make a loud pop with the suction suddenly breaking. “Oh? Look how wet you are.” Claudia gleefully let out as she rose her hand up, fingers and palm having a nice layer of juices on it.

“I was going to ease you into the next step...but seeing how you want it so badly, I think I can go right to it~” The Symbol of Love cooed out as she rose off of Asaki, her breasts removing themselves from the submitted pair, finally succeeding in forcing it to lose it’s near perfect firmness against her own. “I think you might now it, it was something else I claimed as my trophy of the night!” She continued talking as she crawled towards the side of the bed, a night stand waiting for her as she opened the drawer and reached in.

Soon she pulled the same double headed dildo that they had used earlier to fuck each other senseless. Of course it was cleaned and ready to use again as Claudia turned to Asaki, smiling deviously as she got closer to Asaki, knee walking towards her conquest! “So Asaki...” she started, bringing one of the tips to her lips to give it a long kiss, “...Are you ready to be fucked again?”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:11 pm

Asaki let out a small moan as Claudia ran her fingers over her sopping wet sex. When the Italian blonde shows Asaki just how wet she was, the pinkette nurse couldn't help but blush in embarrassment. Her body was betraying her yet again, showing just how much she wanted Claudia to ravish her. Her conqueror wasn't content with fingerling her or tribbing her into orgasm though, as Claudia left for a moment to retrieve the same pink dildo she used to fuck Asaki into submission!

The nurse's eyes widened as she saw Claudia teasingly kiss the tip. Her heartbeat quickened in excitement, thumping so loudly in her chest that she was sure Claudia could hear. The nurse was a bit afraid of the dildo, her pussy was so wet there was no way it could grip onto it, and Claudia had proven during their match that even if Asaki was in the best shape, the blonde still had the stronger pussy. But her excitement at the thought of being fucked again overpowered any misgivings.

"Yes..." Asaki said softly. She lifted up her legs, spreading them wide, kicking her feet into the air. She then reached down with both hands, placing her fingers on each side of her pussy and pulling back, opening up her rosebud and offering her wet insides for Claudia to ravish.

"I want you to take me, " Asaki said, her voice louder this time, begging for the blonde to take the dildo and pound her just like before, "Please fuck me Claudia!"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:35 pm

Asaki’s expression was perfect and Claudia was loving it, how could she say no to such an eager response? She would prepare herself for the fucking that Asaki wanted, bringing one side of the dildo down to her pussy lips and pushed it in, letting out a loud and husky moan. Her pussy lips parted as the sensual shock of the faux cock once again, her own pussy was dripping with excitement and anticipation.

With the scene in front of her, Asaki on her back with her legs and pussy lips spread, there wasn’t any doubt in Claudia’s mind. “Oh I will! I am going to fuck you!” She screamed out as she crawled into position, pressing the other head of the dildo, the side she kissed as she pressed it against the wet lips. Swiveling her hips, she had the rubber head circle around Asaki’s pussy lips to give it a few more seconds to loosen up, before her hips like a piston shot forward and plunged into Asaki’s depths!

“Haaaaaah!” Claudia would hotly moan out, just the thought of fucking the hot nurse had her turned on to such a degree and even as her pussy muscles tightened to keep it firmly cause sensual shocks to course through her body. But it’d only take a few seconds for Claudia to adjust as she would begin to thrust into Asaki, pumping the dildo in and out of her conquest!

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:58 pm

With her legs and pussy spread wide open, Asaki didn't even try to offer and resistance. She watched Claudia slide the dildo inside her, biting her lips in anticipation and arousal. The blonde looked so hot as she let out a little moan, making Asaki even wetter. The nurse bit her lips, quivering a little as Claudia crawled over her and pressed the other end of the big pink cock against her pussy.

"Just stick it in already!" Asaki thought as Claudia teased her pussy with the cock. She got her wish a moment after, when Claudia thrust forward and with one powerful push, buried the entire exposed length of the dildo into her pussy.

"Nghaaaaa!" Asaki squealed as she got penetrated deep. The dildo met no resistance, her pussy was already loosened from the powerful fucking she received during their match, and was so lubed there was zero friction. Her pussy instinctually tried to grip the dildo, muscles tightening purely in reaction, but it did little to slow the pink rubber cock down. It just made the nurse feel it even more.

Claudia paused for a moment after penetrating Asaki, to reposition herself. That gave the nurse a little respite. But she didn't have long to wait, as the blonde began moving again, pumping her hips up and down, thrusting the dildo deeper and deeper into the beaten nurse!

"Uhn! Ahhh! Ohhhh!" Asaki moaned as pleasure coursed through her body. Her hands reached up and cupped Claudia's cheeks, green eyes meeting those of her conqueror. Unlike before, the nurse had a smile on her face. "Please fuck me Claudia! Make me yours!" Asaki begged, her body burning with desire for Claudia to turn her into a fuck toy!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:17 pm

The wild moans of Asaki only spurred Claudia on as her hip thrusting intensified, the loud lewd noises of the dildo going in and out of Asaki with Claudia pushing it as deep as it could go to where even their pussy lips smacked together!

“OOooooooooh~” Claudia moaned, her hands planted on the bed as Asaki cupped her cheeks, looking into her eyes with those beautiful green orbs, pleading to be fucked. The Symbol of Love was just as eager to please as she increased her thrusting!

She was turned on as well, the dildo only intensifying that feeling as her pussy muscles pulsated around the hard rubber as her juices leaked down the shaft, oozing down on top of Asaki’s wet pussy as it slid in and out!

“Come on baby, scream for me, scream how much you love being fucked be me!” Claudia moaned out as she dropped her head low, going again for Asaki’s neck as she kissed at the crook savagely!

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:41 pm

With each push, Asaki's pussy made a wet squelching noise. Much like before, her milky white sex juices coated the entire length of the dildo, a little bit spraying out each time the hard shaft got worked into the nurse's pussy. Her mouth hung open as she moaned, unable to control herself as Claudia reamed her deep. Her toes curled from the pleasure and her legs kicked a little each time Claudia thrust her way in. The thrusts were so powerful that Asaki's entire body bounced with each push.

"I love being fucked by you!" Asaki screamed, "I love it! I love it! Please fuck me harder Claudia!"

The pinkette nurse was already lost in her own world of pleasure. The way Claudia fucked her, pressed her body down against her, it was all just too much for Asaki to handle! She didn't need to hold back anymore though, and she couldn't hold back even if she tried. The dildo was steadily making its way deeper and deeper into Asaki's pussy, until it smashed up against her g-spot once more.

"Oh fuck!" Asaki gasped, her eyes going wide as saucers. Her arms gripped the back of Claudia's head tightly, hand clenching into a fist to pull on the blonde's hair. "I'm gonna cum! You're making me cum again!" Asaki said, right before she came. "Nyaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

Her entire body tensed up once more, bucking upwards as Asaki came hard. Her pussy, though it had squirted so much already this evening, clenched and squirted again, spraying out her girl cum all around the thick pink dildo. Even though Asaki was exhausted, she could still cum like a fountain. The nurse's green eyes rolled in her head, spittle flying from her mouth as Claudia once again fucked a huge orgasm out from her!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:49 pm

The smile on Claudia’s face grew wider as Asaki moaned her name out, singing praises of how being fucked by her was making her feel as she plowed even harder into Asaki. She let out another moan as the nurse pulled on her hair, arching back as her breasts flopped in front of Asaki’s face. But her pace never slowed, going faster and faster in digging the faux cock into Asaki until the nurse came once again to the dildo.

Feeling the hot juices spraying onto her crotch, Claudia continued to feed her lust wanting to cum after seeing such a display from Asaki. Her pussy lips loosened, removing all resistance to the dildo now that it was firmly planted into Asaki and letting it impale her as she rode Asaki, slamming it deep within her to pleasure herself!

“Aaaaaaaaah! Asaaaaaaki! You’re great! You’re great as my fuck toooooooy!” Claudia screamed out as she bounced up and down, repeatedly slamming her pussy on the dildo as it wasn’t long until she came, her juices rushing out and gushing down onto the nurse! “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” She moaned out, her body stiffening as she arched back, riding out her orgasm before lurching forward on top of Asaki, panting and smiling contently as she was pressed up against the nurse with their mutual messy staining the bed and each other!

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:19 am

Ass Asaki rode out the aftereffects of the orgasm, waves of pleasure still cascaded through her as Claudia continued to ride the cock to her own orgasm. The nurse's moans became higher and higher pitched as Claudia bounced up and down, continuously fucking her even as she came! The nurse was being driven wild by Claudia, her eyes rolling back into her head and her tongue rolling out of her mouth. It was truly humiliating, and Asaki loved every moment.

"Ahhhaaaa! Claudiaaaaaa!" Asaki squealed, "You're fucking me so hard! I can't take it!" More juices squirted from Asaki's pussy as she came again, Claudia's motion pounding the cock already buried inside her even deeper, smashing into her g-spot yet again. The nurse couldn't help but squeal as she was driven wild by Claudia's every motion.

Then, when Claudia came, Asaki felt a spray of the blonde's juices all over her. The nurse was left a panting mess, her pink hair tangled all over her face, eyes barely focused and mouth drooling. She was still conscious, but she had all her willpower fucked out of her again.

Suddenly, a knock came at the door. "Asaki, Claudia! I know you're in there! Open up!"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:26 pm

To be locked in such a passionate and wild fucking, Claudia couldn’t get enough of the Nurse who’s lust was insatiable despite the massive orgasms she had as Claudia laid on top of her. Hearing the pleas of Asaki, it only made Claudia want to keep on fucking her as the Symbol of Love quickly took the lips of the Nurse when she had an extremely lewd look on her face, greedily kissing her conquest! “Oooooooh just listening to you gets me hot~ Come on! Let’s continue!” Claudia let out as she planted her hands in the bed, rising up as she was about to start pounding down on Asaki.

But then she was cut off by a different kind of pounding, on the door as she heard a voice calling out to Claudia and Asaki.

The blond whipped her head over her shoulder, confusion and anger at someone interrupting her time with her newest conquest, anger that someone would dare do a thing and confused at who in the world was it. “Wh-what the!? Who’s that!?” She let out, looking back at Asaki before back towards the living room where the door was.

Curiosity got the better of Claudia as she wanted to know who was the interloper as she pulled herself off of the dildo, moaning out as it rubbed against her pussy lips on exit, leaving the messy faux cock in Asaki as she made her way out of the room, “Stay here, I’ll go deal with this.” She said looking over her shoulder at Asaki, grabbing the robe hanging next to the door as she covered up.

At the door, she looked through the peep hole and saw another cute girl standing at the door, unlocking the door and extra chain lock for security as she pulled the door open. Normally Claudia would be very accepting of adding another girl to her night, but she was in a rather foul mood with having her night of loving interrupted as it showed on her face.

“Who are you and what do you want?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next