Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Euro-babes catfight! Yvette vs. Estelle

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Euro-babes catfight! Yvette vs. Estelle - Page 7 Empty Re: Euro-babes catfight! Yvette vs. Estelle

Post by pu-level-up Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:44 pm

Seeing Estelle blush at the question, Yvette realized that she asked something very stupid. Of course Estelle didn't have a kid, she couldn't be much older than the French girl and was most definitely more interested in women than men. Still, it struck her as odd that Estelle would be milkable. She knew that there were hormonal supplements that some at AFW took to get that effect, but Estelle didn't strike her as the type to take those. Perhaps that was something she could ask Asaki about later.

An awkward silence came between them as Yvette contemplated such topics. It took Estelle to her back out of her thoughts. "Hm? Treatment?" Yvette said, a bit confused at first as she was totally on a different train of thought. She quickly realized what Estelle was asking about though.

"Oh that! Well... Kind of?" Yvette said, "I'm much more interested in the whole dominatrix catfighting thing than she is. This is a bit embarrassing to admit, but I get turned on by pain. It's weird, I don't know why, but I've always kinda liked it." She blushed a bit, as it was a kinky thing to admit.

"Asaki's humored me before by taking part, but she never particularly liked it," Yvette said, "Plain old sex is good enough for her, she just wants lots of it with lots of different people."

Yvette suddenly realized that Estelle most likely had a very wrong idea about her relationship with Asaki. "By the way, I do want to clear up something," she said, "Asaki and I are not in any kind of serious relationship. She's my best friend, but she's not my girlfriend or anything."

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Euro-babes catfight! Yvette vs. Estelle - Page 7 Empty Re: Euro-babes catfight! Yvette vs. Estelle

Post by Iceman Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:29 pm

Estelle heavily blushed as she heard Yvette’s explanation, waving her hands in front of her face in an exaggerated motion as she cut the French short. “Oh, nonono don’t get me wrong! I mean, I really like Asaki, she is wonderful, but I also see her as a friend! I really enjoy her company in more than one way and I want that to stay like that, but I’m not searching for any stable relationship...” her eyes drifted as some painful memories resurfaced. “No… not searching for a stable partner yet...”

Luckily before Estelle could get melancholic the conversation topic changed again. Listening to Yvette talking about what she was expecting from their match and her more unconventional tastes made Estelle feel reassured. In the end it looked like all that happened was only a big misunderstanding and Yvette didn’t have any bad intentions towards her. Had the communication between those two better, the match could have been much different.

“You know… I understand Asaki for not being completely into it, but I also understand what you mean. I have never experienced it myself but I cannot deny that some part of me could be interested at that. I’m not talking about the hardcore stuff, but I think some small amount of pain or choking could spice things up…”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:01 pm

"That's good!" Yvette said. It made things a lot easier if Estelle wasn't really trying to get with Asaki. The French girl couldn't help but be a bit jealous when she thought Asaki had found a potential lover. Though she knew Asaki and her were best of friends, a lover was a step above that, and Yvette wasn't entirely sure she felt OK about it. Luckily, Estelle only wanted a friend as well. That would make being friendly with Estelle a lot easier.

"I'm sure Asaki wouldn't mind being friendly in many ways," Yvette said, "You've already shown her something she likes, after all." Yvette figured Estelle knew what she was referring to.

Then the conversation changed back to Yvette's interests. "That's understandable, the really hardcore stuff is something you need lots of experience before you're ready," she said, "Truth be told I'm nowhere near that level. I'm just starting out and learning the ropes, so to speak." She smiled, rubbing the back of her head after admitting much of the tough dominatrix stuff was an act she was just starting to learn.

"If you're interested in trying it out..." Yvette let that suggestion hang in the air. Her original goal in this match was to force it on Estelle, but it was obvious that was the wrong approach. If Estelle was interested in trying it though, then perhaps Yvette was going to get what she wanted after all. Still, the French girl did not expect Estelle to say yes, considering all the stuff that had just transpired.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:14 am

Estelle nodded as she carefully listened to what Yvette told her. It was true that she felt some special connection between her and Asaki in such a small time they had known each other, but it wasn’t in her intentions finding a stable partner at that moment. The only thing she was interested in was in some good friendship and some good fun, and it looked like the nurse was in the same page as her. Estelle wasn’t a jealous type, but hearing Yvette talk about her friend made her understand where all this misunderstanding lay. Yvette had seen her as a threat, someone who would try and take Asaki from her, and even if the Swiss wouldn’t have reacted that way, a part of her wanted to believe that the French didn’t act in bad faith.

Then Yvette changed topics again, and Estelle was thankful for that. The sooner they left behind the reason for their fall out the sooner they would move on. Now Yvette was talking about her non conventional tastes once more, and Estelle could notice how the woman was into it. When she talked about it it was as if she was a very different person. She was also well informed and a pro, even if the French stated she was making her first steps on that world.

When Yvette asked Estelle if she would be interested in trying that out her heart skipped a beat. It was true that the woman had wondered sometimes about it, about how that could feel, but was she ready to share that with Yvette, after what happened? No, maybe just because that happened she felt a little bit more reassured now around Yvette. It was because of their misunderstanding they fell out. If she was going to trust Yvette as a friend, she was willing to make a leap of faith. “Oooh. What are you trying to suggest?” Estelle looked at Yvette while arching her brow in a playful manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:17 pm

"Well..." Yvette seemed hesitant to tell Estelle just what she had planned. She didn't know how Estelle would take it. But since they were having a heart to heart, she might as well lay it out on the table. "I may have something set up in a neighboring room. If you're interested, we can go check it out. I promise that we won't do anything that's too rough though."

Yvette looked at Estelle with hopeful eyes. This was the real test, if Estelle was willing to trust her with S&M play after this, then the Swiss beauty would definitely be a good friend. If she didn't, of course that was understandable, though Yvette would be disappointed. Judging by the interest Estelle showed though, Yvette at least felt safe enough to admit such a thing.

"If you want to do this, come with me," Yvette said, extending her hand again, offering to lead Estelle down an unexplored path.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:30 pm

Looking at how Yvette explained everything and made her proposal it was pretty clear that the woman had very specific plans for what was going to happen after their match, plans that involved them in a neighbor room hidden from anyone else as they explored each other. In another kind of circumstances having jumped into conclusions like that, taking for granted that Estelle was going to be defeated and then dragged to the other room would have been seen as offensive and presumptuous, but at that point Estelle knew enough about Yvette to think otherwise. The woman had her character and liked things going her way, that was for sure, but the Swiss had learnt in that last conversation that she was also caring and down to earth. After all, Yvette only offered her to go away together, not demanded.

Yvette was so thorough in reassuring Estelle about what was going to happen in the next room. She was going to ease the Swiss into her world. Estelle was curious and wanted to see where that could lead. The promise of it happening out of sight, being only for them two to share, was “Oh, wait!” Estelle exclaimed as she searched for her tossed out bra and put it on. “I’m ready. I’ll follow you, Yvette.”, she said whith a smile as she took her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:21 pm

Continued here: https://www.afwrpg.com/t20251-a-light-session-of-sm-for-iceman#543696

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7