by ihateocrecolors Today at 8:26 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Poolside Neglect Play & the Foolish Peeper

2 posters

Go down

Poolside Neglect Play & the Foolish Peeper  Empty Poolside Neglect Play & the Foolish Peeper

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:56 pm

Tension Private Pool Area
12:15 PM

Juno and her sexy babe Akane were hanging around a pool today. The two muscular mistresses always enjoyed laying around in the sun, while Juno's was always taking advantage of the peace by lifting Akane up and tossing her into the pool without warning. From then on their pool day turned into a poolside battle for dominance. Normally, Akane triumphed over her naughty beast and got payback for being thrown into water against her will. Chains, whips, and a lot of spankings until the dominatrix had her fill of sadistic revenge...which could take a few days of S&M. Whenever Juno managed to win, though, she would have her fun with the conquered dom throughout the night until carrying her sexy, exhausted, and rather sticky body back home at dawn.

But today was different. Akane planned this trip out well in advance. As a result, Juno was being kept secure after Akane tied her up and left her hanging from the diving board. Thankfully they always reserved a private pool that was owned by the AFW. This meant they were safe to indulge their wildest fantasies without fear of any cops showing up to enforce public decency and take them to a holding cell.

"Awwww come on, baby! Don't leave me hanging like this!" Juno called over to her sadistic partner. Akane had already stripped the woman naked before tying her up. So even from her lounge chair she could just lay back and sip her drink while staring at Juno erotically. Then rope was tied around the woman's breasts individually, and wedged themselves right between her legs at several different angels. Juno loved bondage...but right now this sexy bitch was neglect playing her! SHE HATED THAT SO MUCH! Especially when the cocky harlot was going topless with only a fundoshi covering her crotch area! Juno always wanted to get her to wear those! But now her dirty fantasy was being weaponized against her just so Akane could throughly tease her.

"Plllleaaase Akane! Let me down and just pound me silly! I'll do anything! I'm begging ya here!" Juno pleaded as she struggled around in the air. She knew the ropes weren't coming off...her partner was way too good with knots for that to be possible. But squirming wildly did make the ropes rub her in all the best spots. Soon the tight constricting bonds were digging into all the right places as she swung around a little. That was keeping Juno happy for now, but she knew this wasn't gonna keep her occupied for much longer. She needed Akane to fuck her so bad right now that her own horniness was actually starting to hurt!

"...I'm gonna get another drink~ Keep that cute puss of your's warm for me~" Akane purred out happily, before abandoning her muscular slut in distress to get more alcohol. "NOOOOOOOO! FUCK ME! PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE FUCK ME SILLY! AKAAAAAAANNNNEEE!" the beast roared out, desperately calling to her one source of sexual release to have mercy on her...sadly Akane was a merciless sex machine who had mastered S&M down to a science.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Poolside Neglect Play & the Foolish Peeper  Empty Re: Poolside Neglect Play & the Foolish Peeper

Post by Mart-Kos Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:04 pm

"HO. LY. SHIT. What do I do!?!?" Those were Kazuma's thoughts on the predicament he was currently in right now. "What predicament" you ask? It started 3 hours ago after Kazuma finally received his official AFW-Tension ID Badge from an HR agent that had had come to his place. This ID would grant him full access to all of the facilities AFW had to along with other small bonuses like discounts at certain stores and restaurants. Kazuma was almost at a lost of what he could do with this but as happy as he was to have it he was also bummed out. His first two matches in AFW were rough and his career was off to a "bumpy" start to say the least. The new found heat of the summer season this year wasn't helping with matters either especially since he had yet to set up his AC.

"This damn heat! How's a guy supposed to think like this?" Kazuma asked himself as he was fanning himself with a newspaper page he had already read through and made into a small personal fan. It was relaxing but not enough for him to say it balanced out but what he saw on the next page gave him an idea on how to fix that. It was an advertisement for the Tension's Pool Area. Kazuma read the advertisement over and saw the various things it offered; wave pools of different sizes, Water Slides that practically screamed "fun" , one could even reserve a small private pool to relax in for a limited amount of time and had small little details like a diving board and on open bar.

This was exactly what Kazuma needed to beat the heat and help him reset. So he quickly changed into his favorite green swimsuit, got his beach stuff and wallet together and after a quick Uber he was there! Kazuma wasted no time and went straight to the Private Pool and reserved it for an hour and a half. The plan was simple; first he'd enjoy some "Me Time" and then he'd go check out all the other stuff. He walked in and found himself a nice, dark shaded spot in the bushes near the entrance and a nice little bonus was that was it pretty close to the minibar too.  

"Oh yeah, this is gonna be a good day." Kazuma smiled as he set his stuff down, threw caution to the wind and jumped into the pool! For the first time since coming to AFW Kazuma felt truly relaxed as he swam through the water. Eventually Kazuma came out of the pool and went to his spot to relax. "This was exactly what I needed." Kazuma smiled as a faint breeze blew and he took what was supposed to be a short nap. That's the event that began it all. When Kazuma came too his time had expired by a huge margin! So he quickly gathered his stuff and made his way to the exit when it open it opened and when he saw the ladies that had walked in, Kazuma immediately threw himself back into his spot before they could notice.

Juno "The Animalistic" Lane and Akane "The Beast Tamer" Asahioka, two of the most terrifying, and in Kazuma's opinion beautiful, women in Friction had walked into the Private Pool area. They were known for leaving there opponents either in broken or violated heaps in the ring, the ladder more often than the former if they could help it. Kazuma watched as two of them set up their spot on the opposite side of the pool with a couple of lounge chairs. After stripping down to their swimsuits, Juno wore a purple deep V string bikini while Akane went bold and wore a classic Japanese fundoshi only without the bandages on top leaving her breasts exposed, and after some quick and "naughty" sunscreen application the two of them started their pool time shenanigans.

Now Kazuma was stuck there, which wasn't so bad at first. After all he had a front row seat to watching two lovely ladies have fun but he still needed to get out of there before one of them found him.....but then again he wasn't in any rush. After all this was a golden opportunity to pe-er, scout out future opponents, he just had to be careful. Juno was known as a man-hater and was fiercely protective of Akane, if she found out he was "scouting" them she'd send him straight to the ER after curb-stomping Kazuma's nuts a few times. But for the men that came before him it was a risk he was willing to take.

:

Kazuma watched as their friendly water horseplay quickly turn into a battle for control between two fierce goddesses after Juno threw Akane into the pool. It was beautiful, it was terrifying, it gave Kazuma some very naughty ideas if his slowly rising member was any indicator but all good things had to come to an end and eventually Akane stood victorious. Kazuma watched as Akane went over to her's and Juno's bags and pulled out a thick bundle of rope and quickly took Juno over to the diving board and masterfully began to tie Juno up.

"I wonder if she could show me how to make knots like those?" Kazuma had to admire Akane's handiwork, the woman knew how to tie someone up, he also couldn't help but gulp as her figure walked over to the lounge chair and sat down, leaving Juno tied to the board like she was set for a sky burial. "Wait a minute, didn't I just miss the perfect opportunity to get out!? Kazuma wanted to mentally berate himself as he realized that he had just wasted the perfect opportunity to try and sneak out of there. But with Juno sufficiently incapacitated all Kazuma had to do was wait for a moment where Akane wasn't looking and he could sneak out with ease.

So, somewhat begrudgingly and somewhat pleased, Kazuma waited and watched for even the slightest window of opportunity to get out of there. The only sound breaking the silence of the room was Juno's yelling and the sound of her struggling. Finally after what felt like forever Akane stood up. This was the time he had been waiting for, or so he thought. Akane was coming over to the minibar to get a new drink after the one she had snuck in had finished. Which brings us to the current situation. Akane was now standing at the minibar a few feet away from him now, if she saw him it was over.

So Kazuma decided to try and alter his position a bit to better hide himself or at least he tried to when he ended up stepping on a small rock with his bare feet and gave a short yelp of pain.

"AH!" Kazuma quickly covered his mouth and prayed that Akane hadn't heard that.

Last edited by Mart-Kos on Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:31 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : small improvements)

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Poolside Neglect Play & the Foolish Peeper  Empty Re: Poolside Neglect Play & the Foolish Peeper

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:24 pm

Akane was completely unaware of Kazuma's presence until she heard a slight yelp. However, as soon as he had started moving, Juno could tell that some punk was here. A punk who was about to die! Swinging around wildly, Juno would catch sight of the creeper as he approached the unaware Akane. Now while Kaziuma wasn't exactly obvious to see, the french woman was a vicious predator all the same. Even the brief glimpses of him sneaking around were blinking warning lights to her senses. Plus,  she would've noticed a pansy ass yelp like there anywhere just to laugh at whoever made a pathetic sound like that. But since this pervert was a dirty peeper, WHO WAS PEEPING ON HER GIRL, there would be no laughing. It was in this moment, that Juno started planning his death.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU UGLY ASS, FREAKY PEEKING, SHIT FACED, CREEEEEEP!?" Juno roared at the guy as she hung from the diving board in her lewd knots and rope. Akane shot her head up quickly as she heard her bound lover's snarling. Shortly after, Akane would actually see the creeper from behind his hiding spot. She was a bit too tall and too close to miss him behind his cover. "Well hello peeper~" But, Akane wasn't upset...

No, unlike Juno, she was actually amused. And that horrified the beast woman to no end. "WHAT THE FUCK DO MEAN HELLO!? YOU DON'T SAY HI TO A CREEPER! YOU KILL THE CREEPER!!! OR BETTER YET! YOU LET ME KILL THE CREEPER!!!" Juno barked in a fury as she thrashed about in her sexually tied rope bonds.  

"Hmmm..." Akane said, ignoring Juno completely as she looked over the younger guy. Her bare tits practically hanging above Kazuma's head now as she stared down at him in deep thought. [color=#ff33ff]"Hey kid...have you ever heard of cucking?~"/color] Akane asked in a playful tone. Juno, meanwhile, saw exactly where this was going. Even before the cruel mistress looked back and stuck her tongue out to tease the trapped animal, Juno knew Akane was gonna try fucking this boy toy straight into a dirty puddle! And she was so fucking pissed about it that there wasn't even time for planning to kill. No, Juno was just gonna kill him right here and now! Evidence be damned! She'd take Akane right outta the country before she let this little bastard get away with having sex with Akane right here in front of her!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:23 pm

When Kazuma first heard Akane's reaction to his yelp the first thing he did was try to hide his presence once more, one of the good things about being so plain in appearance was that you didn't have that much presence, so hopefully she would just brush it off as a figment of her imagination. It could've worked too, but then Kazuma noticed that Juno had begun acting strangely, she was still struggling and swinging like before but from her movements it looked more like she was trying to get higher to see something as opposed to getting off on the ropes. There was no way she could've heard him right? She was on the opposite side of the pool for starters, and she was screaming and cursing as loud as she possibly could, there was absolutely no way she could've heard a small yelp like that!

After a few attempts she managed to swing her bound form high into the air, making Kazuma gulp as her height looked like it was high enough to see his hiding spot but then she swung back down. Her air time was so brief, even the smallest glimpse couldn't have given him away.....or at least that was what Kazuma thought just before he heard Juno's rage filled voice fill the air..... apparently the "Animalistic" title of hers wasn't just for show. Moments later Akane's statuesque figure would come through the bushes, her bare breasts on full display to Kazuma, causing his face to blush as red as Akane's regular wrestling gear.

Kazuma had initially thought that Akane would join her lover in trying to curse him out of the pool area, instead she greeted him with the most amused look on her face, like this little "surprise" just made her day. A thought that Juno didn't seem to share as she started another round of yelling, not even trying to hide her bloodlust! A small "hi" was all Kazuma managed to get out before Akane stepped closer and began to examine his smaller form. Kazuma gulped once more as he noticed how she towered over him, his blush never dissipating as her breasts closely hung over his head. Finally, after her eyes did a few more passes over his body Kazuma would notice a spark appear in them, the kind of spark that meant that one had come with something they thought would be really fun......at least for them.

It was then that he heard Akane's playful voice ask him a very unexpected question. "Hey kid...have you ever heard of cucking?~" Of course Kazuma knew what cucking was, technically speaking he was a victim of it, even if it wasn't sexual at the time and he and his childhood sweetheart weren't "officially" a thing. Kazuma knew exactly what she was going to do as she turned, and more than likely, stuck her tongue out at Juno, sparking a renewed struggle to break her bindings. Kazuma needed to get out of here before Juno succeeded. Truth be told there was always a part of him that liked the idea of being the cucker for once and if it was anyone else he may have accepted but given that the "cucked" in this instance was a very violent, man-hating, french woman whose possessiveness of her partner bordered Yandere it was in his best interest to turn this particular opportunity down.

"Why yes I have, and while I think I know where it is you're going with this, and believe me I am flattered that you'd think of me for something like that I'm gonna have to politely decline. Truth be told, and while this may sound a bit farfetched, I was actually supposed to have been out of here a while ago. So how about I just get out of your way and just so there aren't any hard feelings I'll pay for both our time slots, sound good? Besides, we don't even know each other's names." Kazuma explained as he slowly backed away and once he was far enough away.........grabbed his stuff and ran! Kazuma began to make a beeline for the exit hoping to get out of there before they could learn his name, Juno in particular as hunting down a plain guy like Kazuma would be hard without knowing his name. Kazuma was so focused on running though that he didn't realize that he had dropped his AFW ID when he first grabbed his belongings!

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:46 pm

Akane watched with slight disappointment as Kazuma bolted instead of accepting her generous offer. And while Juno was relieved, she was still thrashing about in anger from this whole situation. Akane wasn't going to let her down until she simmered, which would take a while. But she'd just gotten in the mood to get naughty, and now there was no-one to get naughty with. Akane was feeling quite annoyed from being blue balled like this. Honestly she felt like cutting Juno free so she could take advantage of all that aggression. So with a sigh Akane strode over to the diving board that her little wild thing was dangling from. Then, walking on it and making her way to the edge, the disappointed sadist would give a single rope a little tug, and suddenly Juno was dropped straight into the pool.

"Ggggrrrrrr...I can't believe you'd even consider having sex with that creep. As if a worm like that could get you off...for fuck's sake...a worm. is probably bigger than anything he's packiii-IIIIIINGAAAH!" squealed the plummeting animal while she was in the middle of grumbling. Akane was an expert with rope, though. Even if she released the ropes that kept Juno suspended, the rest of the knot were left unaffected. Of course, Akane wasn't just going to drown her big, French honey. Without hurrying in the slightest, Akane would calmly hop on the board, her tits bouncing freely in the air, and dive into the pool after the French damsel in distress.

The pool remained calm as both women remained under the water's surface. Until they both came back up above, holding onto each other intimately. Akane had a calm smirk on her face as she simply enjoyed holding the woman and being held in return. While Juno was starring back at her with both slight fury and growing lust. The beast was literally stuck between getting angry with her lover, or just get over it and fuck like horny animals. The latter being the French babe's preference no matter how angry she'd get with Akane. And the smug look on the woman's face meant she knew that the wild beast would succumb to the heat between them.

"I'm still really mad at you..." Juno finally said, making sure Akane knew it before they had sex.

"I know~...So you can really give it to me hard, right?~" the woman asked right back with a smile as she pressed their foreheads together.

"...As hard as you want, baby~" Juno replied, a smile growing on her face as she squeezed their bodies together even harder than before. Her arms wrapped around Akane's lower back and groping that hot piece of ass roughly.

"You're the best, beastie~...by the way...that 'creep' dropped something when he bolted..." Akane said her arms pulled Juno closer as they rested on top of the woman's strong shoulders while her fingers slowly rubbed the firm muscles that made up her upper back. "...ok...babe...If you think I'm getting out of this pull just to go give him something he left...I might drown you..." Juno said, her face growing incredibly dark.

"No silly~ But if he dropped his wallet or something...it would have his name in it..." Akane said, before pausing to slowly lick her way up the side of Juno's face. "And even if it doesn't...he had to have used an ID to get in here..." the sultry woman added, before using her sensual tongue to lick the other side of the buff babe's face. "...either way...once we know who he is...you'll get to hunt him down. How does that sound, beastie?~" Akane asked, eager to hear Juno's answer.

"...I'm going to destroy you..." was all she said before dragging Akane back down into the water. Of course, she was talking about a very different kind of 'destroy', and judging by the sudden laugh Akane let out, she knew what the woman meant. And she was very happy to get destroyed by such a strong, sexy animal.

To Be Continued...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down