by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Villainess unmasked!

3 posters

Go down

Villainess unmasked! Empty Villainess unmasked!

Post by pu-level-up Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:50 pm

"You have got to be kidding me..."

Yuri stared at her phone in disbelief. She had been scrolling through her news feed, expecting the to see the usual celebrity gossip. But instead, somehow right on the front page was her face, and an article she had been hoping would never come out.

VIOLENT CATFIGHT BETWEEN IDOLS EXPOSED! IS THIS WHY YURI GOT FIRED?

Yuri felt like throwing her phone against the ground. Somehow some filthy journalist had gotten their hands on the tape of her last fight, the one she suffered a humiliating defeat. The news website at least had the decency to blur out her face (and naughty bits) in the photo, but anyone could tell by the long green hair that it was her. The idol balled her hands into fists, gritting her teeth in anger.

Following that incident, Yuri's grip on her old idol group slipped and it all fell apart. The girls she had kept as her playthings all turned on her, punishing her brutally for the mental and sexual torture she had inflicted upon them. Then they kicked her out. She made her way to the AFW not long after, as this place was one of the few willing to accept her given her bad reputation. Yuri hoped to keep it all quiet and maintain her cutesy innocent image, but if the news started to come out about what actually happened, there was no way it would work on anyone.

Which was what really worried her. She knew that given her size and fighting ability, she wouldn't survive for long if she couldn't charm her way through her fights. Now the news was starting to come out. What was she to do?

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Villainess unmasked! Empty Re: Villainess unmasked!

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:06 pm

Ouka had stumbled upon something rather interesting on her phone. While scouring various news sites to keep tabs on who was considered the best, which she thought she deserved to be at the top, she came across an interesting article. It was about a Former Idol who did rather shady things in order to keep her spot secured, Ouka had remember hearing something about an idol group that was popular suddenly falling apart.

The reason why it was on a wrestling news sight was in fact how the idol in question was now in AFW as a wrestler. Ouka laughed, she probably had the connections from being an idol to try and make a career in wrestling as several idols did.

Slipping her phone into her pocket as she rounded the corner, she couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw the idol in question and in person standing in the hallway.

Seeing an opportunity, Ouka couldn’t resist as she sauntered up to the former idol. “Well well, lookie what we have here! If it isn’t Ms. Former Idol herself?” She cockily announced her presence, “What? Got tired of fighting in the back rooms and decided to be a wrestler? This business isn’t kind to lot like you, y’know.”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:09 pm

"Ah crap..." Yuri thought as someone approached her. She didn't recognize the flame-haired girl, but she knew exactly what she was talking about. No doubt this person had just read the article she was reading. Though her face had been blurred and her name not mentioned, it seemed that even the dumb wrestlers of AFW were smart enough to spot the obvious.

Still, Yuri had to try and play dumb. Maybe if she continued to act cute and play innocent, she could fool this dumb brute that was confronting her.

"Oh I'm sorry! I think you have the wrong person," Yuri said, "I am a former idol, but I don't think I'm the person you're looking for."

She gave the girl a big smile, trying to fake her innocence as best as she could. "Now if you would excuse me, I have somewhere I need to be," Yuri said, trying to get away as fast as she could. She had no idea if this girl was just taunting her or trying to pick a fight, but she hoped it was the former. The redhead was quite a bit bigger than the idol, and even though Yuri was a consummate fighter she didn't know anything about her confronter's abilities.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:39 pm

Ouka let out a loud laugh at Yuri’s protests at her being misidentified, shaking her head and waving her hand to further emphasize that she didn’t believe the former idol one bit. “No no no.” Ouka let out as Yuri tried to force her way past her, reaching out an arm to grab Yuri and pull her back in front of her. “There ain’t no running from me.”

Ouka was a proud individual but she was also too self focused to butt her nose into stranger’s businesses. But it was because she was so self centered that she was keen on continuing. Beating such a dastardly figure would do wonders for her image and possibly a high profiled match with many eyes on it especially considering the timing of this article.

“A lot of slimy people come in and out of this business, thinking that they can worm their way to the top over people who work hard and right. What brings you here? Thinking you can get to the top just because you’re a former idol and chop your way to the top?”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:48 am

Yuri's eyes narrowed as the redhead blocked her path. She grit her teeth in frustration. The news had just broke, and already here was someone picking a fight with her? She balled her hands into fists for a moment, then relaxed. No, she couldn't fight like this right now, that would be tantamount to admitting everything that was written was true (which it was). She needed to maintain her image, if this girl wanted to fight, she would have to start it.

But Yuri could certainly fight back with words. She put on the best smile she could muster, hoping that it looked natural enough that people wouldn't notice she was faking. "Calling your colleagues slimy is a bit rude, don't you think? I'd hate to see anyone getting mad at you because of that miss," Yuri said, her tone polite, but her words only thinly veiling a threat, "I'm just an entertainer, I'm here because management thought I have talent, that's all! I hope you understand why you're here as well!"

"Now, if you'll excuse me," Yuri said, trying to push past again. Her hand went up and grabbed Ouka's wrist, her grip surprisingly strong for someone of her size and appearance, and try to pry the offending girl's hand off her clothes and out of her way.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:01 pm

Ouka could see the anger welling inside of Yuka, she couldn’t help but wonder if she was going to throw a fist or not. She didn’t mind, whatever it was going to take for her to get Yuka in the ring and come out as the champion Face at putting down this manipulator behind the scenes. Whether or not it was true, Ouka knew people would believe it and it would still work to bettering her image.

The words were unmistakable as a threat, especially coming from someone who had the words of blackmail and manipulation tied to her name. Ouka’s eyes shifted down to the grip Yuka had on her, it was much more than the redhead gave her credit to as she pulled it off and once again tried to make her way past her.

But Ouka was even more intrigued by such a pretty face having such strength.

“Oooooh well aren’t you a tough one?” She let out smiling, actually impressed rather than sarcastic and cocky like before, “Why don’t you put those words in your back pocket like the rest of your schemes and fight me in the ring? Unless you don’t think that you can’t beat me that is? Afraid of a fair fight? You want me to tie one of my hands behind my back? Or maybe even blindfolded?” Ouka continued to prod at Yuka, her voice slipping back into it’s previous tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:25 pm

As soon as Yuri tried to escape the heated argument, she and the red haired woman would struggle in hallway. They were currently in a building made mostly for Friction business meetings, but there was also a gym built in to capitalize on the extra space. However, Ouka was a strong woman. It would be hard for someone as small as Yuri to simply break away from such an iron grip. But during all squirming, Yuri would accidentally bump back into someone who was very interested in this conversation. Towering over the former idol was a monster in the truest sense of the words. Clad in a jet black jump suit that club tightly to her skin was a woman who’s very presence seemed to radiate a dangerous aura. Her face was completely hidden behind a gas mask, while deep breathes could barely be heard coming from the ominous fiend. It was shocking that such an imposing brute had appeared without being noticed.

Even more surprising, though, was the fact that she’d been standing here since the very start of the confrontation between Ouka and Yuri. Still, it felt as if this terrifying woman had appeared out of thin air. The stranger was silent for a brief time, simply staring down at the woman as she remained behind her. Ever since Yuri had looked up she would be frozen in shock at such a monstrous Goliath. But then, without any warning, the fearsome woman spoke for the first time.

FUKA :

“…What a match…” the monstrous figure spoke out darkly as she simply stared down at the former idol. She had been searching for this girl. Ever since the news on her came to light, the towering woman knew she had to have her. So small…so cute…so cruel…so hated…she was perfect. Then, without warning she turned her attention to the other.

“She’s mine.” was all she said to Ouka before grabbing the woman’s entire head with her hand. Using the death grip she had on her he’d hair and skull, the menacing monster would take care of this unwanted distraction. And sadly for Ouka…there was a window in this hallway. With a rather angry, yet very short, grunting sound, the woman would pull the woman by her head so hard that she’d swing her towards the window. It was already half open, so Ouka didn’t shatter through the glass. However, she did break the hinges, sending the red head right out of the window and out of the way.

“…FUKA…” the woman said while simply turning to Yuri. Ignoring the fact she just threw someone out a window, the monster calling herself FUKA simply introduced herself before extending her hand towards the disgraced idol. It seemed as if she wanted Yuri to take it for a second, but then she started patting her on the head. So then, instead of guiding her away, FUKA opted to simply pick Yuri up and carry her away. Keeping the former Idol tucked under her arm pit as it she was moving a rolled up rug, the monster went on her way with her cutie as if she was King freaking Kong. Her face still hidden, but underneath the mask she was smiling wide...lost in her own thoughts. Clearly forgotting the fact she just chucked a bitch out of a window. She didn't care about Ouka at all now...It was already good enough that the red headed woman was out of FUKA's way...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:39 pm

Yuri could tell a shift in tone when she grabbed onto Ouka's hand. Whereas the redhead was simply mocking her before, now that Yuri was fighting back, she sounded... Impressed? That made no sense to the idol, for Yuri hadn't even done anything she considered impressive.

They did continue to struggle for a moment though, as Ouka reverted back to her mocking tone and began bullying Yuri once more. The idol raised her hands, taking steps backwards to try and back off, but then she wound up bumping into something very hard and tall. She turned around and was surprised to see a true giant of a person towering over her. Ouka didn't scare Yuri, but whomever this newcomer was her very presence was enough to make Yuri quake in her boots.

And she was right to be scared, as the giant grabbed Ouka by the head and effortlessly threw her out of a window! The idol gasped as Ouka flew out. She ran to the window in shock, looking out to find that ouka had already fallen. She was lucky in that they weren't high up, and that there were bushes to break her fall.

Yuri turned back to the monster, wondering what was about to happen to her. Ouka she might have been able to take in a fight, but not this. She closed her eyes, expecting the same, when instead FUKA began to pet her head! Then next thing she knew FUKA had her in her arms and was carrying her off. Yuri was shocked speechless, simply allowing FUKA to carry her away.

"Umm... Thank you!" Yuri said, "I just want to ask Miss FUKA, are you protecting me or kidnapping me?"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:03 pm

As Ouka continued to pressure and prod at teh former idol she didn’t realize that there was someone else with them as she quickly turned around after hearing the deep breathing of someone. Then behind her stood this massive woman with a gas mask, a little intimidating with the fact she somehow came from nowhere!

“Wh-what the!? Who are you!?” Ouka shouted out as she tried to make sense of what was going on before the massive woman finally spoke, but not before grabbing her by the head. Immediately struggling to free herself, Ouka had little time before she was pulled off of her feet and sent flying through one of the windows in the hallway!

Glass shattered as Ouka crashed through, shattering into a million pieces as she rolled on the floor, loudly moaning out as the shards cut through her body as she continued rolling, trying to get out of the glass as she tried think what just happened!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down