by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Charity Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Alaina Sanders - Blurred Borders

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Charity Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Alaina Sanders - Blurred Borders Empty [Charity Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Alaina Sanders - Blurred Borders

Post by skip-stop Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:49 pm

Match type: charity standard
Victory conditions: pinfall, submission, knockout, disqualification
Special condition: wrestlers dressed as a superhero and a supervillain; the referee counts faster than usual

- You know you spent a lot? - asked Victoria, looking at her ward.
- Sure, - the girl answered easily, finishing the final preparations, - and what?
- I do your bookkeeping, and it is my direct responsibility to tell you when you spend too much.
- Hey, this is charity. AFW cannot pay for everything. Therefore, I also contributed. In addition, most of the amount went to a direct contribution to a charity fund, and not to my needs, you know that.

Yes, Victoria knew that, but doubts were still in her soul. In her opinion, any contribution should be justified. Knowing Margarita, the manager believed that the pink-haired girl was too naive. Having given the money out of her own pocket and put great effort into the preparation, she did not think at all about the consequences. But Victoria herself was a person of logic and therefore she was well aware that for her ward everything would end not very well. But looking at this sincere smile, she could not find the strength in herself to say it out loud.

- How am I looking? - the former actress asked joyfully, having completed her reincarnation and turning to her manager.
- Wow... - sincerely surprised Victoria, - you're looking amazing.
- Haha, thank you very much, - Margarita laughed briefly, and then her look became malicious, and a bold smile appeared on her face, - and now it's time to show these little people that mother nature can fend for itself.

Margarita with a brisk step out of the makeshift locker room and Victoria did not have time to say anything. The woman’s heart was wounded. The Danish girl did not see anything in front of herself except positive, while Victoria was already preparing for the worst. She will never forget how she had to reassure her ward after the unsuccessful debut. And now the manager was sure that this event would end for her little bright star even worse. Although it was a show, no one likes villains. Margarita have been the actress, but she has not yet had to deal with a negative attitude towards herself directly. And if consider who her opponent is... Victoria's hands trembled.

Already not the pink-haired, but the red-haired girl walked to the curtains. She was in a great mood. She had previously done charity work, but usually it was limited to money transfers. So now Charlotte did not even have to persuade her to take part in this event. In addition, her teacher said that her opponent would be Alaina Sanders, one of the strongest girls the ring knew. In the upcoming match there was one nuance, which consisted in a quick count by the referee in order to slightly reduce the level of offend. However, by and large it was still a standard match.

The girl stopped in front of the curtains, where people hired by her already were waiting for her. It was time to start. Therefore, the young Sea Star of AFW took a step forward, allowing professionals to do their job.

Real appearance:

Poison Ivy costume:

Poison Ivy entrance music:

The smooth musical theme began and the curtains moved apart. All heads in the hall turned to the side. Margarita was very sorry that she could not see these views, because now everyone was surprised at what was happening. A few people walked forward slowly and on their shoulders they held a small platform on which a huge green bud of an exotic flower was located. Maybe she could not see the looks, but she perfectly heard the surprised whisper, this caused a smile on the face of the young girl. Going down the ramp, people lowered the platform in front of the ring, and then retreated. The music became quieter and quieter. And then there was silence.

- Humans... - came an insinuating, but very charming voice, - the human is the most intelligent creature on the planets and stands at the top of the food chain. And yet... despite all the so-called achievements, the human still does not see the most obvious. The human kills his own planet.

The petals of the bud began to open slowly. And when the last petal fell down, everyone could see a green ball. And then Margarita gracefully rose to her feet. No, today she was not Sea Star. Many in the audience simultaneously said “oh” especially the male half. In front of them was a beautiful girl who attracted eyes, but at the same time caused goosebumps. In front of them was the supervillain Poison Ivy. Completely green skin, only lips stood out with red lipstick, and around the eyes there were black shadows. Her hair was no longer pink, now it was bright red and decorated with green leaves. She wore a bodysuit made up of the same leaves and long gloves. Green tights and long boots completed the image of the attractive girl. Poison Ivy gave everyone present a smile.

- Mother nature has always given the human everything necessary, - she said, moving along the ring and approaching the children, - however, it is always not enough for the human. You consume and consume without caring about what gave life to all of us.

Margarita stopped in front of the children, who, it seemed, had not yet gotten rid of the shock after her spectacular appearance. The girl took a step toward the boy and gently ran a palm over his cheek.

- Tell me, dear child, do you like to walk in the forest with your parents? - the boy nodded uncertainly. - Do you like the birds singing and the beauty of flowers? - the boy nodded again. - I'm so glad to hear that.

Poison Ivy turned and rose into the ring. No one was sure about her intentions, because despite the rather strange aura, she did not look hostile. The red-haired girl stopped in the center of the ring. A smile faded from her face.

- The forests are really beautiful, - her voice became a little quieter, but everyone could still hear her, - and do you know that this is the human guilty of most fires? You destroy what you like so much. You know that you are blame, but you continue to do nothing. And you think that small flowers and large trees are not able to protect themselves. No. They are capable. The human is the disease. And I am the cure. In a few hours, my plants will to spray a special pollen, which once and for all will put an end to the suffering of this unfortunate planet!

When Poison Ivy finished, deathly silence fell in the hall. She saw it on their faces. She still hadn't forgotten how to do it. She was a professional actress not so long ago. And the greatest achievement of any actor is when the audience believes that what is happening is not a film, but the real truth. And now Margarita was sure that everyone in this room believed in her words. Gradually, the room began to fill with noise, even the children began to express dissatisfaction. The girl grinned, it seems she perfectly got used to the role of supervillain.

- Maybe one of you will try to stop me? - she asked with malicious snickers, which again plunged the audience into silence. - I don't think so.

Well. It looks like she managed to do what her parents thought was her vocation. Not only they believed that Margarita should not give up the career of an actress. She had a real talent to win hearts thanks to her acting. True, now she won the hearts of the audience not in the best sense. But that was part of what needed to be done. Now there was another girl’s turn. She has a bad feeling about this.

Last edited by skip-stop on Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

[Charity Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Alaina Sanders - Blurred Borders Empty Re: [Charity Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Alaina Sanders - Blurred Borders

Post by HighFly Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:21 am

Alaina was watching from backstage and clearly impressed with Margarita and her efforts she was putting in to the charity match.  Alaina was clad in a Wonderwoman costume and felt like she cut quite a figure in it.  She was bigger, buffer and maybe if the movies ever needed a new one they could look up Alaina?  Wishful thinking.

[Charity Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Alaina Sanders - Blurred Borders 3uL2Pp5

Soon after finishing her speech Poison Ivy put the mic down and Alaina stepped out towards the ring, smiling with a mic in hand.  "Oh you never learn do you Poison Ivy?  You threaten everyone and try to intimidate people into bending to your will?  Not on my watch!"  Alaina said as she came out, strutting confidently to the ring.  She waved at the crowd, high living them and striking a few heroic poses as she made her way towards the ring, eager to get started.  A match was a match and even though it wasn't as intense she knew Margarita was very skilled, and a capable wrestler.  

Alaina climbed up onto the apron and into the ring holding the mic up once more to speak.  "Perhaps I have to strike you down, and slam some sense into you in order for you to see the error of your ways.  Ring the bell ref, I have some justice to dispense to his poor delusional evildoer!"  Alaina said dropping her mic and holding her hands out to invite Margarita to a contest of strength as the bell rang!

Sure Alaina was not any sort of good actress but she did love hamming things up for the kids in the crowd.  Their reaction to it was well worth it to the amazon.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

[Charity Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Alaina Sanders - Blurred Borders Empty Re: [Charity Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Alaina Sanders - Blurred Borders

Post by skip-stop Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:18 pm

At last. Poison Ivy slowly turned her head to the side when she heard the words of another woman. Her expression almost instantly became arrogant. She silently watched the superheroine, whose output was not as bright as that of Margarita, however, even in this way Alaina was able to create a good impression. Although this was a show where the former actress only played the role of the villain, but now she has too well got used to the role of her character.

When Wonder Woman climbed into the ring, the red-haired girl examined her from head to toe. Well. Alaina was taller than Margarita, 3 inches, no less. But what caught my eye almost immediately was that this woman was much larger. The size of Alaina significantly exceeded the size of Margarita. Well, as they say... the larger the cabinet, the louder it falls... or something like that. Poison Ivy laughed ironically when Wonder Woman finished her intro.

- To my will? - she asked mockingly. - Humans, look at a vivid example of your own ignorance. The great Wonder Woman came to save the day.

Poison Ivy boldly took a step forward, looking directly into the eyes of the amazon.

- It’s interesting, what will you do when those whom you supposedly protect will spend all natural resources and begin to destroy each other? When will they burn out all the forests that give oxygen in order to build more cities? Luthor is trying to kill Superman. The Joker is trying to kill Batman. Sinestro is trying to kill the Green Lantern. And I'm trying to save nature from humans. And you dare to tell me that I only need a bending to my will?

One step forward, without a shadow of doubt. And on her face was an aversion to the girl who was in front of her. Superheroes... bright stars in the dark sky. But in fact, only daffodils, which thirsting for glory. Poison Ivy was not a criminal. She was a savior. She was the one who was obliged to show people that they kill nature and at the same time kill themselves.

- I'm sick of you. You pretend to protect people, but in reality you only push them to crimes against nature, - Margarita narrowed her eyes, - do you want to stop me from saving this planet? Good! If only you stand between me and the salvation of mother nature, then I will gladly take you out of my way!

Ding-Ding-Ding.

Poison Ivy raised her hands and took the last step forward, encountering Wonder Woman in a test of strength! Maybe a too arrogant person could have other thoughts on this subject, however, Margarita got exactly what she expected. She immediately felt powerful pressure from her current rival. It is not surprising, because if we compare their sizes, then in a sense they looked like David and Goliath. Therefore, now, gritting her teeth, Poison Ivy tried to stabilize her position in order to take advantage of what no one usually did not expect. However, she was close enough to take the first step back.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:18 pm

At last. Poison Ivy slowly turned her head to the side when she heard the words of another woman. Her expression almost instantly became arrogant. She silently watched the superheroine, whose output was not as bright as that of Margarita, however, even in this way Alaina was able to create a good impression. Although this was a show where the former actress only played the role of the villain, but now she has too well got used to the role of her character.

When Wonder Woman climbed into the ring, the red-haired girl examined her from head to toe. Well. Alaina was taller than Margarita, 3 inches, no less. But what caught my eye almost immediately was that this woman was much larger. The size of Alaina significantly exceeded the size of Margarita. Well, as they say... the larger the cabinet, the louder it falls... or something like that. Poison Ivy laughed ironically when Wonder Woman finished her intro.

- To my will? - she asked mockingly. - Humans, look at a vivid example of your own ignorance. The great Wonder Woman came to save the day.

Poison Ivy boldly took a step forward, looking directly into the eyes of the amazon.

- It’s interesting, what will you do when those whom you supposedly protect will spend all natural resources and begin to destroy each other? When will they burn out all the forests that give oxygen in order to build more cities? Luthor is trying to kill Superman. The Joker is trying to kill Batman. Sinestro is trying to kill the Green Lantern. And I'm trying to save nature from humans. And you dare to tell me that I only need a bending to my will?

One step forward, without a shadow of doubt. And on her face was an aversion to the girl who was in front of her. Superheroes... bright stars in the dark sky. But in fact, only daffodils, which thirsting for glory. Poison Ivy was not a criminal. She was a savior. She was the one who was obliged to show people that they kill nature and at the same time kill themselves.

- I'm sick of you. You pretend to protect people, but in reality you only push them to crimes against nature, - Margarita narrowed her eyes, - do you want to stop me from saving this planet? Good! If only you stand between me and the salvation of mother nature, then I will gladly take you out of my way!

Ding-Ding-Ding.

Poison Ivy raised her hands and took the last step forward, encountering Wonder Woman in a test of strength! Maybe a too arrogant person could have other thoughts on this subject, however, Margarita got exactly what she expected. She immediately felt powerful pressure from her current rival. It is not surprising, because if we compare their sizes, then in a sense they looked like David and Goliath. Therefore, now, gritting her teeth, Poison Ivy tried to stabilize her position in order to take advantage of what no one usually did not expect. However, she was close enough to take the first step back.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:09 am

Alaina stood shaking her head at Margarita as she kept talking. Alaina was loving it but as Wonder Woman she had to be opposed to it. As Poison Ivy ended her rant Alaina stepped up as Wonder Woman happily accepting the challenge for the contest of strength! "You can't stand up to me Poison Ivy, I am an amazon while you are just an evil plant!" Alaina said as she tensed up giving it her all as she wanted to use all of her strength, size and endurance to force Poison ivy quickly back into the corner, yelling a loud war cry as she pushed against Poison Ivy!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:05 am

The girl's arms tightened, and her face turned red, although this was not visible due to the green paint. Due to Alaina’s pressure, not only her hands, but her whole body of the red-haired girl trembled. The power of this Amazon really was real, now there was no doubt about it. Charlotte and Victoria suggested to the Danish girl share thoughts and experiences about this match, however, she decided to reject this offer. Today, she was supposed to use only her own strengths and skills. Poison Ivy's eyes narrowed as Wonder Woman threw another insulting word.

"Damn it..." - thought Margarita.

And this was indeed so, as the Amazon began to put pressure on the Danish girl, using all her power and battle cry. Unable to withstand this, Margarita took a step back, and then another step. After the third step, there were only a few steps to the corner, now it might seem that the girl had... fear? The audience in the hall, who predominantly supported Alaina in connection with her role, grinned. Of course, what can a little girl do against such a mountain? Poison ivy abruptly put her foot back, completely stopping her retreat. Her eyes were fixed on the eyes of Wonder Woman. On the faces of the audience was written surprise.

- Judge me by my size do you, hm? - she asked in a contemptuous voice and with a little reference.

Her veins were now swollen in her arms, however, this time everyone could see her muscles. She was never distinguished by large dimensions or outstanding height. And she always knew that from such a compact girl they would expect only speed, nothing more. That is why she did everything necessary so that everyone who underestimates her physical strength regrets it. The red-haired girl began to put pressure on her opponent to straighten in full height, returning an equal starting position. She had no illusions, now she is unlikely to be able to exert so powerful pressure to push off her opponent to the opposite corner.

However, she intended to use her own power to pull the Wonder Woman's hands down and make her bend over. And if successful, she intended to show that she paid attention not only to the muscles of the hands. The supervillain was about to raise her right knee and send a crushing knee strike to Alaina's chest in order to take air from the lungs of this Amazon, whose pride irritated Margarita more and more.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:14 am

Alaina was in total shock as her push was not only halted but she was pushed back! She looked surprised and slightly in a panic as she was pushed back, her head shaking side to side while her hair flew everywhere! "N-no how is this happening?!" Alaina shouted as she bucked down, ready to shove Margarita away in a show of her power. However this didn't happen as the knee quickly came up and rammed her abdomen, knocking Alaina to a knee before she struggled, still holding onto Margarita and trying to rise back up to a standing position.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:37 am

The Wonder Woman facial expression was the best reward for Poison Ivy. The Danish girl always liked this moment when the opponent does not understand how such a small girl is capable of something powerful and serious. In addition, thanks to the skills of acting, Margarita was able to make fake emotions, so the fear that was on her face, and then was replaced by a poisonous grin, made all this only more interesting.

Despite the fact that the girl’s knee did not hit her rival’s chest as she wanted, but only in her stomach, she got what she wanted. The Amazon fell to one knee and now she was exactly where she was necessary for Poison Ivy. And the fact that their hands were still intertwined only simplified the task for the red-haired girl, because this would not allow the superheroine to escape from her.

- Try this! - she would say.

Without delay, the former actress intended to bounce in place, bending her knees and pulling them to her chest, with this leaning back. Perhaps for some it might seem that this makes no sense. However, everyone should remember that this ring has not yet seen a girl like her. Margarita had unique thinking and therefore not everyone can understand the true essence of her intentions.

Thanks to her fiery temper, acting and boundless imagination, Margarita was able to make the most extraordinary moves. In each of her matches, she gave the audience something new and this match will not be an exception. While in the air, she intended to use the power of her legs and straighten them right into Alaina’s chest! This time she was sure that her attack would find the right target. Maybe today the support of the audience was not on her side, however, everyone who was in the hall now could appreciate a double wrist lock dropkick, with the help of which Poison Ivy intended to put the narcissistic superheroine in place!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:39 am

Alaina grunted as her wrists were locked up and she begun to attempt to pull her arms back but it was too late. Her opponent jumped up and smashed her in the chest with a dropkick sending her to the mat on her back! Alaina landed hard and groaned, coughing and rubbing her chest as she sat up, getting back up to her feet as Poison Ivy had started the match off by humbling Wonderwoman thus far! Alaina was determined not to let it happen again but right now she was clearly hurting.

"Not bad, but I won't let you do that again!" Alaina said as she kept her eyes on her opponent. Margarita was proving to be quite a handful but Alaina wanted to show her just what the amazon was capable of. At least she would when she had the chance, right now she was very much defensive and reactionary.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:47 pm

When Margarita's legs collided with her rival's chest, the girl fell down, however, she reached her goal. She heard whispers in the hall, it seems that few people expected such unusual activity from her at the beginning of the match. Well, they still have a lot to learn about her. The days when she was an actress are far behind. After her first defeat, she became stronger. She defeated the former champion. And now she was determined to do the same.

Poison Ivy didn't waste time, her breathing was even. Almost immediately after the fall, she rolled over and rose to her feet. However, this did not bring her forward, because despite the powerful dropkick, Wonder Woman was already rising to her feet. However, and this time, the brunette did not keep her mouth shut, releasing another comment. Because of this, the supervillain clicked her tongue. Neither Poison Ivy nor Margarita liked this.

- Your conceit pisses me off, - she said, narrowing her eyes.

This time the Amazon was in no hurry to go on the attack, it seems that despite her words, the realization came to her that she would not be able to crush Margarita with her authority. The red-haired girl realized that her rival had become more careful, expecting an attack from the supervillain. Well, get it and sign. Margarita raised her fists to the level of her chin, taking up a boxing stance, and rushed forward.

She barely noticeably shifted from side to side at every step. Those who really know this Danish girl have always been sure that she never listens to anyone. Well, that was partly true. Charlotte told her more than once during training that sometimes it is necessary to slow down in order to assess the situation and that boxing is an excellent means of achieving this goal. However, Margarita thought differently.

She only needed to take one step in order for the distance to be suitable for boxing. And at that moment, her left hand dropped lower, while the girl squatted down slightly. This did not last long, because in the next moment she intended to straighten up to her full height, lifting her left leg up. She was not going to explore her rival, it was too banal, and Margarita hated banality. Now she was about to cause the bells to ring in Alaina's head by sending her foot directly into the chin of this Amazon. It was a front kick!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next