by Yori Today at 10:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 8:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 8:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 8:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Breaking the rules (For Tanosh)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Breaking the rules (For Tanosh) - Page 7 Empty Re: Breaking the rules (For Tanosh)

Post by Talimaya Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:50 am

It wasn't an easy choice for her to make. It was admitting even further that she'd lost. And even greater admittance to being too weak to keep him from violating her. With him holding her upright, she'd aim to slap away his hand. Not to fight back, but so that she could lay down again. "And what if I don't choose? You won anyway. As far as I know, you plan on violating me in every way possible. You already got me to submit... So finish it."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Breaking the rules (For Tanosh) - Page 7 Empty Re: Breaking the rules (For Tanosh)

Post by Tanosh Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:56 am

His hand moved very slowly away as she knocked it to the side. "You don't know me very well..." he stood and turned the water off. He then left her momentarily to pick up her towel. First, he used it to dry himself off, then placed it on her shoulders. "Feel free to not accept my offer. I can just leave you here, even though I've already won... let any other guy come in and challenge you to a match. Or had you forgotten where you were sitting? Here. Defeated. By me."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:09 am

Turning onto her side, Beth would curl up, using the towel to cover herself the best she could. "I'm supposed to know you? After fighting against you once, and not for very long... Your right. I hate your guts. I don't care to know you. I'd sooner beat the shit out of you than anything else. But you beat me. Go ahead. Keep rubbing it in. But I'm not just going to roll over and play submissive bitch for you to enjoy whenever you want."

She certainly didn't seem to be in a very pleasant mood. But she'd just lost after all, in a rather humiliating fashion. "So do whatever you want. I don't care. But don't expect me to do everything the way you want me to."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:24 am

He shook his head starring at her now. "I'm sure that in the three hours it'll take for you to get out of the showers, another guy won't come in. Yeah, you'll be just fine by yourself," he suggested as he began to walk out towards where he had left his clothes much earlier in the evening. "Though, I can't promise I won't betray your hiding here, beaten and broken. Rudolf has no preference in what his women say or do. Heck, he barely cares that there is life in them. Mostly handles everything on his own. He plays a bit rough with his toys, though," he called back to her as he began putting his own clothes back on.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:33 am

Now Beth was back in the mood of wanting to throttle him. She'd struggle to stand up, the towel being discarded before she'd collapse back to the hard floor, cursing under her breath as she lay there. "Right...and I'm supposed to believe that if I tell you to fuck me, that you won't just do that anyway. Like you said, I don't know you. For all I know, You won't keep your word." She started struggling to get up once more, only to barely manage to get to her knees before having to stop, gasping for breath as her entire body screamed in agony at her pushing herself so hard so soon.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:40 am

He walked back into the showers, now wearing the dark brown slacks he usually walked into a battle with. He would lift the soaking towel of his into his hands before hanging it on a shower head. He could come back and get it once it had dried out a little, rather than carrying it dripping and soaking his legs down the hallway. "You are so quick to judge, so quick to suggest what I will do. Judge me not by what your mind wants me to be, but by my actions. This is your last chance. Tell me where to fuck you, or I will leave you here to be found by another." What he truly didn't understand of her demeanor was that she was worried that he would continue to use her after he had his way with the one part she offered him. Even if that was the case, any other male that entered into the shower would use her in anyway they pleased without so much as asking what it was she wanted.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:54 am

Beth would let her body collapse back to the floor, groaning as she lay there. He made it sound so easy. Perhaps it was, and she just made things complicated. Rolling onto her side, she'd look up at him. She'd grin, actually laughing a bit as she looked at him. "I think I get it. You prefer getting off by making others choose how you fuck them." Once more, Beth would struggle as she tried to get up, groaning in pain. "Fine then. My...My pussy. You already violated me there during the match you bastard."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:01 am

He smiled, "No, I prefer my opponents to admit, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that they have been defeated." With that, he lifted her up and slung her over his right shoulder. "You've submitted, and admitted to give your vagina to me tonight. I doubt you've ever given that admission to anyone. I want you to know that I drew that from you." He carried her through the shower rooms until he was in the changing room, where he put on his shoes and picked up his shirt.

"I'm stealing these," he added as he picked up her panties and carried her from the changing room. Despite her protests, he would carry her, and despite what she may have thought he was going to do, he would not fuck her.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:06 am

Normally, Beth was not an emotional person. Well... beyond anger anyway. She didn't often let herself feel weak. But with him holding her over his shoulder, and through his words, he made her feel utterly weak. She'd start to sob, having given him exactly what he wanted. Proof he'd beaten her utterly. Something that she'd never truely experienced before. "I...I fucking hate you..." Part of her wished he would have just left her there. Now that she knew the feeling of being so utterly defeated, she felt she would prefer anything else.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:15 am

He walked her through the halls. "I'm sure you do. I made you admit how weak you are." After listening to her sobs for so long, he stopped at her dorm. He'd drop to a knee and set her up against the door into her dormitory. She was still nude, as he had not re-clothed her.

"You can go find your clothes in the showers tomorrow, make sure you have a guy with you first, lest someone else decide to take you on. If you want me to teach you why you were so weak, I will not resent you for asking me to teach you how to be a better fighter. Have a good night," he patted her on the forehead and stood up and walked away from her without another word shared.

Magnus wins by submission

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7