by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just a simple friendly spar.

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just a simple friendly spar. Empty Just a simple friendly spar.

Post by Ringropes98 Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:03 pm

The doors to tensions gym opened and the over seven foot tall amazon Origa Xenia stepped in with her duffle bag hanging over her shoulder. It had been over a week since Origa had her tension debut against Kazuma Satou and while she came out with a win from the match she still blushed slightly at the thought of what happened between them during it. She spent most of the week since then hanging out in her apartment and playing video games such as siege and counter strike to unwind now that she didn’t have any matches on schedule for a while.

Before long Origa began to get stir crazy after beating the same player over and over again online and decided that going to the gym would be a nice change of pace. Normally Origa would go to the friction gym to train and improve her wrestling ability but after remembering that tension had their own gym from when she was on the tour with Kazuma she decided to go there and try training there for a change.

Looking around briefly at all the equipment that was there Origa saw the women’s locker room and went inside to change into her gym clothes. After changing and putting her bag in an empty locker Origa exited wearing tight black gym shorts and a purple sports bra with a black lining. She had black fingerless gloves on her hands and running shoes on her feet and her long black hair was pulled up into a ponytail to keep it out of her face as she trained.

Spoiler:

Origa then proceeded into the gym properly and went on to her workout. She ran around the track and treadmill, she lifted weights and threw weighted bags around on one of the mats to keep her wrestling skills in shape. An hour later and Origa was seen striking one of the many punching bags with a thin film of sweat running tantalizingly down her tanned body currently focused on what she was doing and not noticing that the doors to the entrance open as another gym goer entered.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Just a simple friendly spar. Empty Re: Just a simple friendly spar.

Post by Mart-Kos Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:28 am

It had been a week since Kazuma and Origa first met and subsequently fought each other in what was Origa's Tension debut match and Kazuma's first Hentai match. Kazuma tried to catch up with Origa after the match, unfortunately by the time he had finished changing back into his street clothes Origa had already left the arena. This was an especially upsetting to Kazuma given that because of the rapid sequence of events he had forgotten Origa's online username when she was gaming, he never even got her number. It wouldn't have surprised him if he didn't want to see him after what he had done to her. "You idiot! Why didn't you write it down when you had the chance?!

So in order to try and get over this blunder he spent the week resting and recovering while playing various online multiplayer games on his computer and Xbox. It was fun at first; lots of wins in CSGO, Gears, Halo, and other games but then he met his long time online rival xDarkTower21x and a week of being repeatedly curb stomped began for Kazuma. DarkTower had to be the sweatiest try hard, Neckbeard to have ever sweated in the history of try-hard Neckbeards and no matter what game he played, what system he was on, which username he used DarkTower would always be there with a ninja defuse, a cross map snipe, and an occasional "Hail Mary" Plasma Grenade stick from down town funky-stuff Malone. It infuriated him to the point that if Kazuma ever found out who they really are IRL he would get his revenge on them in some shape or form. If he had to lose repeatedly to someone he at least would've preferred it was Origa.

But for now that would have to wait and Kazuma would have to use this pent up energy for something useful which was why he was on his way to the gym to work out before he did something that would break something in his dorm room. Kazuma walked up to the door in the gym and quickly went to the men's locker room to change into his track suit.

Training Outfit:

Now then what to do? Weight lifting? Pull-ups? Punching Bags? Talking to Origa.......WAIT, WHAT?! Kazuma had to do a double take to make sure that he wasn't imagining what he saw. There was Origa, hard at work and striking a punching bag. Each impact sounded like thunder and made Kazuma glad that she didn't hit him with blows like that during the match, otherwise the match might've ended much sooner. She was dressed in quite eye-catching workout attire and had her hair tied in a neat pony tail. Part of Kazuma wanted to let her continue her workout in peace but he also needed to talk with her about the match and get her username again so he took a deep breathe and walked over to her. With how intensely focused she was she didn't even seem to notice him, so to get her attention he decided to use a bit of a joke.

"Punching another guy's bag, Origa? I thought we had something special!"

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:02 am

Origa struck the punching bag with thunderous force to train her striking power after she noticed that it was a bit lacking in some parts of her training and matches. The bag swung and wobbled with each strike as Origa got more in the zone and the world seemed to bleed away. Sweat dripped down her dark tanned body and slightly matted her black bangs on her face. If she continued on she quite possibly could have knocked it off of its hook but luckily for the bag someone came to the tanned giant with a witty joke.

Bracing her arms against the bag to slow it down Origa turned her head to see who spoke to her. Looking to the side she saw her previous opponent kazuma wearing a green tracksuit for what she could only assume was for what she was doing, training. “Kazuma! Wow are you here to train too!” She asked smiling brightly down at him. “I’m not gonna lie, I expected to not see you this soon hehe, I thought you still had matches scheduled?”
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:57 am

Kazuma relaxed a bit upon seeing Origa's reaction to seeing him once more, seemed she wasn't holding a grudge after how "interesting" their match went. "Yeah well after that Powerbomb you hit me with, management decided to cut me some slack. But that's enough about me. I'm more surprised to see you here, I figured you'd be over in Friction." Kazuma looked up at her, trying to avoid looking at how tight her clothes seemed to be. This was especially difficult as they seemed to compliment her Brazilian beauty quite well.

Now that he was closer he could see how beaten up the bag had become from Origa working it over, clearly this bag wasn't made to handle Amazonian strength. Hopefully this bag would serve as an example to anyone who faced Origa in a non-hentai match that the sooner the match ended the better their chances for leaving the arena under their own power, even more so if someone pissed her off before going into the match. Kazuma would certainly do everything he could to make sure that was never him. "So how's life been on your end since.....you know?" Kazuma asked trying to play it off as cool as possible while looking to find out what Origa had been up to and hear her thoughts on the "match". It was a huge deal to him but that didn't necessarily mean it was for Origa.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:16 am

Origa listened to Kazuma as she grabbed her nearby towel and wiped some sweat off of her face. When he mentioned the crucifix powerbomb that she put him through she winced slightly as she didn’t really mean to hit him that hard. “Ahh sorry! I didn’t mean to hit you that hard but I may or may not have been a bit desperate to end the match at that point hehe.” She said blushing slightly and looking the other way so Kazuma couldn’t see.

When kazuma mentioned their “match” Origa’s blush darkened incredibly at the memory of it and how it ended. She wasn’t going to deny that it felt good, both winning the match and well the parts where she was on the losing end but she didn’t want to make things more awkward by saying that so she took his change of subject a little too eagerly.

“Oh it’s been fine hehe!!” she spoke over him before he could continue before realizing what she was doing and coughed in her hand awkwardly. ”I’ve been mostly playing video games at home for the past week but I got a little stir crazy and decided to train a little bit. I was going to go to friction but then I remembered our tour and decided I’d give the tension gym a shot. By the way did I give you my username? If I did which one did I give you because I have multiple accounts. Ones for regular games and the other is for when I’m serious hehe.”
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:38 am

Kazuma noticed how quick Origa was to change the subject. Clearly she had a few thoughts on their match that she didn't want to share with him but they weren't that bad if the blush on her face was any indication. Then as if she had read his mind. she changed it to one of the reasons why he came over to talk with her.

"Yes that's actually part of the reason why I came over. You did give me your Username but the thing is I kind of forgot it given how quickly we went from Tour Guide and Tourist to Opponents the other day. I didn't know you had multiple accounts, how about you give me both? I'll shoot you the friend quest after we're done here. Oh, why don't we get one of the private ring rooms and workout together? Heck you could use me as a weight if you'd like hehe." Kazuma joked as he offered to help her workout. Working with someone you knew made it that more enjoyable and if working out with her was anything like hanging out with her then it was certainly going to be one of his more entertaining workouts.

Who'd have thought a week of getting dom-ed by DarkTower could lead to what was certainly going to be a fun day for Kazuma, there was nothing that could ruin this day.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:17 am

Origa mentally sighed in relief when Kazuma went along with the change of subject and even looked like he wanted to move past it as well. The match between them was fun but one couldn’t do all the lewd things that they did to each other in front of an arena packed with people and not be awkward to one another about it. Origa was more than fine with changing the subject and she was glad that Kazuma was too.

The tanned amazon listened as Kazuma’s explained why he wasn’t able to remember the username she gave him for her video game accounts and she understood why. With all the craziness that was happening between them it made sense that a username would be forgotten when one had bigger things to deal with. If their roles were reversed Origa most likely would have forgotten it too.

“That’s fine hehe. I’ll just give you both of them so we can play together whenever we want ok. My casual is DarkOne6090, that’s usually the one that I use to play non competitive games or just rpg’s you know. My competitive account is called XDarkTower21X, that’s the one I play siege and other competitive games on and I’ve been on a hot streak this past week but I thought I needed a break.”

She said that turning away from Kazuma so she wasn’t able to see his reaction to her second account as she made her way to one of the free private rings for the two of them to practice in. “I’m pretty sure this one is free for the rest of the day but can you lock the door so no one comes in. Hey? You coming?” She asked him curiously, wondering what the hold up was.

Last edited by Ringropes98 on Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:17 pm

Kazuma was elated when Origa decided to give him both her usernames. The first one sounded familiar enough, in fact he was pretty sure that was the one she gave him when they both met in the park a week ago. The second one however quickly turned that elation into complete shock. There was no way Origa was the bane of his gamer existence, sure Kazuma knew she was a gamer but there was just no way. Maybe it was a coincidence, there were only so many usernames in the world, surely there many that would be similar and Origa just coincidentally happened to have a similar username.

Kazuma heard Origa call out to him as she stood by the door. "Y-Yeah, just give me a second to go sign us up for that room real quick. Why don't you go inside and start stretching?" Kazuma saw Origa open the door and head in first before he walked over to the front desk and signed the Private Ring Room sheet and was quickly given the keys by the clerk. He then walked back over to the private ring room that Origa had entered and took a deep breath.

Kazuma was a bit nervous as it would just be him and Origa in the room but what really shook him was her second username being so close to his archrival's. He needed to be confident if he was going to be in a room with whom he thought to be one of the most beautiful women in AFW and train with her. So he steeled his resolve and quickly opened the door and locked it behind him, silencing the noise and music that had leaked in. Now he and Origa were both in their own little world. As long as they kept their hands off each other and avoided any erotic shenaniganary this would hopefully be a pretty chill workout.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:57 pm

Origa smiled at Kazuma’s response and made her way inside to start stretching. She was a little stiff from her earlier workout so she made sure to limber up her arms and legs to make them more loose. She was in the middle of bending down to touch her toes when she heard the door click shut, inadvertently giving Kazuma
A perfect view of her ass in all its covered up glory.

Her head popped up when she heard the click and after finishing her stretch turned around to see Kazuma standing there with his key in hand after locking the door and leaving them in silence. The only sounds that could be heard were the noises from the air conditioning and the clock ticking. Origa finished her stretches with a satisfied moan and then focused on Kazuma.

“So! We have this gym all to ourselves, what do you want to do first? I already did most of my workout by the time you got here so I was just going to work on my ringplay and movements. Unless you want to have a spar? If so then I’m all for it.” She listed off as she turned and was about to make her way to the ring in the center of the room before noticing that kazuma the was strangely quiet. “Hey kaz you alright? You seem a little quiet.”
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:01 pm

Kazuma blushed a little as Origa gave him a perfect view of her ass while she was stretching. It reminded him of when she had him trapped in the corner during their match, the way she ground it into him really was a bit of an experience to him. If he didn't put a stop to it when he did he was sure that Origa would've pulled away and let him slump to the ground before grinding it against his face next. There was no way someone as fine and caring as her could be a sweat lord like the xDarkTower21x that he was familiar with.

"No, sorry just didn't expect to see a full moon today is all, well that and I was thinking about this one super annoying Player I played with this week." Kazuma joked as he put the keys in his jacket. "Yeah, I'd be happy to spar with you just let me do some stretching of my own." Kazuma then began to remove his track suit jacket and he hung it on one of the chairs that was by the door, revealing a dark gray undershirt, and began his stretching. While he did so Origa began her in ring exercises while throwing a glance at him very now and then, Kazuma could feel her gaze with each position he took. Finally after a few minutes he was done and he slid into the ring and took a position in the corner. "I'm ready now. Should we have a safe word incase one of us gets hurt? What's wrong?" Kazuma noticed a bit of a disappointed look on her face as she walked into the opposite corner.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next