by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

NWO: Ataru Vs Shizuka

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

NWO: Ataru Vs Shizuka Empty NWO: Ataru Vs Shizuka

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:40 am

Ataru had recovered well from his physically and psychologically crushing defeat at the hands (and curves) of  Millis, partly with the help of some embarrassing healing techniques applied on him by some busty maidens...
And now his mind was focusing on only one goal: to get back at full strenght, even improve his magic and fighting skills if he could, so that he and Ryu could eventually win their freedom back.

That's why the young mage was all by himself in the courtyard today, practicing his elemental magic without busty Luciana amazons  being around to mess up his concentration... or that's what he thought.
"Sylph.. I summon you! Gush of wind!". He made a double palm strike sort of move, creating a small tornado that would shake the big oak in front of him. "Yes... it worked!"

Ataru:

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

NWO: Ataru Vs Shizuka Empty Re: NWO: Ataru Vs Shizuka

Post by USLMAN Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:27 pm

“Fufufu, is that really it?” A seductive voice giggled behind Ataru, one of the skilled knights of Luciana spleaning against a nearby tree with her arms folded underneath her breasts. Shizuka had been watching the boy’s training, and for the most part had appeared unimpressed, although the smile on her face had showed some interest.

“Such a simple spell and you cheer that it worked? Come now, a legendary hero like yourself must have a better arsenal then that.” She stated, taunting the young mage. It was uncertain of what her intentions were currently, however Ataru’s recent history with busty women would likely put him on edge.

Shizuka:
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:42 pm

Ataru nearly jumped, startled by the busty knight as he turned around to meet Shizuka's amused smirk.

"Ugh..! Sorry if the show was below your exprctations. I'm sure that you have mire interest things to do than watch my training".
He'd grumble, then taking a deep sigh as he tried to get back his concentration, certainly not wanting to fall into her provocations.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:46 pm

"True, there certainly is much more important things then seeing a supposed hero is only capable of spells of little caliber is far more entertaining." She taunted, taking note of his posture to see his attempt at trying to ignore her.

"How is it you managed to defeat the Demon King with spells that weak?" She'd ask when he fired another one, smirking in amusement at him. "Millis has such a higher level of magic power, yet she's a recently made knight. Don't tell me a hero is that weak, or is it you simply liked being toyed with by your childhood sweetheart?"
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:24 pm

Despite his usual controlled attitude, Ataru was starting to fume at Shizuka's non stop taunting.
"Sure my weak techniques are so lame, but where were all the powerful Luciana maidens when we defeated Demon King? Trembling behind high walls! Now please stay back and let me get back to training, I don't want to accidentally hit you! >///<"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:31 pm

"Oh, is that what you think?" Shizuka questioned, a notable shift in her attitude as she gave him a harsh glare, approaching him until she stood right in front of him, matching his height. "Tell me, how long did it take you to defeat the Demon King with skirmishes? A week? Two? No, it was three months of back and forth battles while the demons raged. While you played hero, we protected everyone you left vulnerable."

"Do not take us for cowards in the face of adversary, surprisingly you were the one group of men Her Excellency left to such an important task while protecting her people. As for getting hit..." Shizuka would say, her glare returning to entertainment as a green aura surrounded her arm and she swung to the side, sending a blade of wind at the tree he was shooting at and cut right through it. "I believe I'm more than capable of handling a few weak shots from you."
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:04 pm

"W-Well I didn't really mean to insult your courage... it's just that you provocated me.. o///o". Ataru's face flushed a bit at Shizuka's reply, being a good gentle guy after all.

"As for handling my weak shots, I'd never hit a girl without a reason. Unless you want to be my sparring partner..", he said almost reflexively. Since his concentration had been messed up now, maybe a friendly spar with a tough Luciana knight could be a good method to re-focus.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:09 pm

“Oh, a challenge?” Shizuka would taunt, smirking at the hero. “Well, since you gave it.” She’d say, immediately grabbing his wrists and slamming her knee up to his gut, gaining a cheap but effective advantage. “I will gladly show you what a veteran Luciana knight is capable of.”

After her knee strike, Shizuka would tap her foot on the ground as she let him go before sending that footjob to kick his chest. A common practice in the kingdom was first come first serve, Ataru initiating the challenge without following up putting him in the immediate vulnerable position.

Not that this wasn’t what Shizuka wanted though. After all, she had seen the pitiful display he had put on when facing Millis and was confused when the pink busty knight still talked about the boy like he was something special. She wanted to see for herself, or rather experience why the young knight could still find Ataru as anything other than a joke.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:39 pm

A good share of Ataru's wind was pressed out with a groaning huff, the boy's eyes widening in shock and pain as he was caught offguard by Shizuka's sudden attack.

Her following strike didn't not find the young mage unprepared though, as he instinctively created a windy shiled around his forearm to deflect Shizuka's incoming kick.
"Unghf... attacking when your opponent is not ready... the best moment to gain a starting advantage... ghh..! o///o".
Ataru was not the warmonger kind of guy, but if she wanted to make it serious, then he wouldn't pull back.
"Alright then.. eat this! Gnome, lend me your power!"
Summoning the Earth elemental to enanche his physical strenght, Ataru grabbed Shizuka's wrist and tossed her towards the shattered tree trunk with his massively enhanced strenght.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:23 pm

“Good, give me something to work with.” Shizuka smirked as he threw her, showing complete faith in herself as she flipped over her shoulder and planted her feet on the destroyed tree. She then demonstrated her own skill as she lunged forward, spinning before attempting to kick Ataru in his chest.

Whether he managed to block or not, the busty knight would then follow with an impressive mixup of kicks and palm strikes. Seeing his fight with Millis before, she registered that although it wasn’t by much, the boy was at least somewhat competent in less intimate combat. And she was curious to see how well the young mage would fare before she decided to have her fun.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next