by Deus001 Today at 12:19 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 10:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

3 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:43 pm

Belinda was a but stunned after that kick to her gut and as she was trying to gather her senses it seemed as if Akiha had other things planned. She jumped off of the ropes and turned her body around in mid air, that foot of the Japanese Crusader smashed into the side of Belinda's head and snapped it to the side, before her body followed along.

The Swede would stumble a step or two before she fell down onto her side, her mind now foggy and her body felt a bit numb from the impact. Groaning as she laid on her side and brought an arm up to her now aching head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

Post by Serpon Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:13 am

Akiha managed to launch herself into the air by using the ropes as a springboard. She would then twist her body before swinging her leg and hitting her arch-rival right in the head. She could hear the sound from the impact of the attack and a cruel smile appeared on her face. The crimson hair wrestler would then watch as Belinda took a couple of steps before falling to her side. The attack had done a number to Belinda but she still needed to keep up the pressure.

Running towards the down blonde wrestler, Akiha would quickly close the distance before jumping in the air, bring her knees up before then extending her legs as she tried to perform a double foot stomp on Belinda. Hopefully, it would knock the air out of her.

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 4 3l9yoRWSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 4 AjbwxKgSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 4 DUhLLRtSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 4 CDNLQYlSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 4 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:01 pm

With her head spinning and her entire mind flashing white with pain she would hear nothing but thumping in her head right now. Unable to grasp what had just happen, she assumed she had been kicked in the head but she wasn't sure as it had happened so fast.

What came next though was probably worse. As Akiha jumped up and drove her feet right into those well-toned abs of the blond. "Guuuh!!!" Belinda gasped out loudly as air and spittle shot out of her lungs, her abs caved in by Akiha's weight and double stomp as she was left a coughing mess in need of new air.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:28 am

A cruel smile appeared on Akiha's face as her knees dug deeper into Belinda's abs. Seeing her arch-rival in such pain was such a delight for her but this match was far from over. She now needed to start to work her opponent, probably best to start targeting the legs or something to make her tap further down in the match. Getting back to her feet, she would attempt to grab both of Belinda's legs before throwing a stomp on her stomach, trying to keep the oxygen out of her and stopping her from resisting. If she managed to do so, she would then try to turn Belinda onto her stomach before attempting to place her in a Boston Crab submission hold.

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 4 3l9yoRWSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 4 AjbwxKgSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 4 DUhLLRtSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 4 CDNLQYlSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 4 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:39 am

As soon as Akiha moved off of her stomach the arms of Belinda came wrapping around her midsection. She would cough and grumble, groaning and shaking her head as she tried to get back the air that had been violently pushed out of her lungs. She gasped for air but Akiha was far from done with her from the looks of it.

As she went down and took a hold of her legs, only to then throw a stomp into that midsection of the blond's again, getting Belinda to grunt out in pain. She had little in way of struggling or stopping Akiha from rolling her over and then placing her in a Boston Crab submission hold. " Aaah!" Belinda cried out as she felt the pain already racking up on her hips, her hands moved away from her stomach and onto the canvas as she would start to try and crawl towards the ropes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:25 am

Akiha managing to roll Belinda over before sitting down on her back and pulling on her legs for a Boston crab submission hold. It felt good to get the hold in and she was sure that Belinda would escape but the intent was to inflict as much damage as possible to make her give up later down on the match. Though it also allowed Akiha to recover a bit of her own energy while performing the move. She could now feel Belinda making her way to the ropes but would continue to apply pressure as a cruel smile appeared on her face. The crimson hair wrestler would have a surprise for when Belinda reached the ropes.

"Why don't you just save us both the trouble and say it, just say it and end the match right here and right now." stated Akiha as she was enjoying hearing Belinda's cries of pain. She wondered how long it would take Belinda to get to the ropes but regardless, she continued to apply as much pressure as she could apply.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:22 am

Belinda winced as she was stuck in this painful Boston Crab Submission hold, with Akiha putting a painful amount of pressure upon her hips as she bend her body. Her legs seized and all she could do for the moment was crawl and drag them towards the ropes.

Hearing her arch-rival taunt her, the blond would simply shake her head and throw an angry glare over her shoulder at her rival. " Not a chance!" She barked out at Akiha as she continued to drag them towards the ropes. Soon enough they were within arms reach and with it the blonde would try and reach forward and grab a hold of them.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:14 am

Akiha continued to apply pressure, doing as much damage as possible.  She could feel Belinda getting closer and closer to the ropes.  Her opponent didn't want to tap and told her not a chance.  "If I have to break your body to win, I will do it.  Tap now or don't, I wouldn't mind breaking your body." stated Akiha in a confident tone.  Though Belinda would inch herself closer and closer to the ropes, eventually getting to the ropes and the referee would tell Akiha to let go but she would shake her head indicating no.  "This match has no disqualification." stated Akiha as she continued to apply the hold. The referee would try to get Akiha to let go but their was no count and the Japanese wrestler was not letting go.  "That's right Belinda, you can't use the ropes to save yourself this time!" said the crimson hair crusader with a cruel smile on her face as she still applied pressure.  She was now just wondering what her arch-rival would do next but the longer this went on the better it would be for Akiha.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:30 am

Belinda crawled and dragged herself and Akiha towards the ropes and grabbed a hold of the bottom rope but the second she did Akiha refused to give up the hold, causing Belinda to shake her head and grit her teeth to try and bear with the pain of the Boston Crab. Hearing Akiha tell her that the ropes wasn't going to save her caused Belinda to growl out angrily at her arch-rival.

Looking to reach back, Belinda would try and take a handful of Akiha's long crimson colored hair as she would try and give one hell of a yank on that hair, trying to pull harshly on it as she was practically trying to drag Akiha to the side and off of her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:13 pm

Every second that Akiha applied pressure was her getting closer and closer to winning the match. Even at the ropes now, she continued to pull, trying to inflict more pain and more damage to her opponent. A large smirk was on her face but that would soon disappear as she felt her long hair being pulled. She would cause her to let out a yelp as she was tugged. She would attempt to hold on, trying to still apply pressure but would eventually be pulled off to the side and groan before trying to get into a seated position.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next