by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

John Carnaby vs Mimaska Ryo - Drawing a Gorgon

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

John Carnaby vs Mimaska Ryo - Drawing a Gorgon Empty John Carnaby vs Mimaska Ryo - Drawing a Gorgon

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:39 pm

Match Rules: Win via verbal submission.
Fight takes place in a large sauna with a wrestling ring with a nearby large walk in freezer
Stipulation: Loser becomes a POW

In all the time John had spent in Tension, this by far. Had to be the craziest thing he'd ever done, he'd want to say before this it was that ladder match he and his boss had with WhiteGale for the tag titles. When he fell off the ladder and damaged his ribs, he thought that was the maddest thing he'd ever done.

Oh boy was he wrong. This match had come to him today by way of a text message from Tension, his boss Ryan insisted that he go through with it. Every match could be a chance to assert their dominance as Warriors Without Borders, focused only on battle now and no longer in the name of Britain. This even extended to their way in combat, before John wouldn't have agreed to something like this. Accustomed as he was to traditional wrestling, but Ryan was his boss and friend. Far be it from the scribe of the conquest to refuse the request, besides a submission match was something that he believed he stood a good chance in all honesty. It was his main focus, Ryan focused on power moves and Lucy on strikes.

It turned out this match wasn't even in the arena, instead John had been given coordinates to a facility about an hour drive from there. The scribe of the conquest parked his car, it was raining heavily. A foreboding omen he inwardly hoped not, he was dressed in his wrestling attire already. He texted his boss that he was heading in and was wished good luck.

John Carnaby:

John quickly rushed to the door after locking the car, thankfully the door was unlocked. It opened to a large hallway, looked pretty worn down. But already John could feel the heat of the sauna, he quietly sighed to himself and removed the shirt. Sticking it, his phone and keys in a locker with no lock and entered the place. It was......humid to say the least, already a fairly thick heat haze was on the floor. There was a ring in the middle of it, John figured he'd might as well enter into it and leaned on the turnbuckle corner opposite the door. He'd heard nothing of his opponent tonight, save she was a complete newcomer.......

Back to top Go down

John Carnaby vs Mimaska Ryo - Drawing a Gorgon Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Mimaska Ryo - Drawing a Gorgon

Post by The Riders Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:59 pm

John Carnaby vs Mimaska Ryo - Drawing a Gorgon DaRbcXT

A few days after signing with Tension, Ryo was getting annoyed on when she was going to get her first match sitting around in her house was not something she was looking foward to... beside having Iriya please her which was a given.

After getting a text message from Tension about getting her first match a submission match at that which in her mind is no snub when it comes to making men and women tap or pass out to her ass. Telling her lover to follow her to where the match will take place and to her enjoyment a hot humid sauna.

Now Iriya you stay here inside the room and watch me win, this is our first match in AFW and we need to make sure we get off on winning our first match... and if we lose then you will make sure that it doesn't go to far.

She tells iriya before stripping into her hentai outfit, which is just a plan white button up shirt and red thong showing off in her mind the biggest ass in AFW. Seeing the man enter the ring and smirks at him licking her lips sexily, eyeing him already.

oh they picked a good one very nice honey now come and give the Gorgon a kiss and I might make it worth your night
The Riders
The Riders

Back to top Go down

John Carnaby vs Mimaska Ryo - Drawing a Gorgon Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Mimaska Ryo - Drawing a Gorgon

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:19 am

Truth be told John was wondering if this was a prank of some kind, granted Tension was no stranger to its unique talents. John had met a wide variety of opponents that fit that bill, but he took it all in stride best he could and do his work for his boss. Though each to their own he decided, still it was nice to be in a sauna. It was a good way to relax after a workout he reasoned, but a match? He'd already get sweaty enough he reasoned, might as well go all the way. Though he wondered who the opponent was? Lo and behold and speak of the devil she emerged!

Wow, what a woman. A chest and hips that carried them well. She was with another one too who was arguably equally fetching by the door, that inwardly made John nervous. Just a bit, this wasn't a handicap match he assumed. With no ref either that'd make it fair game if interference was ran, well.......John would have to just take it as best he could. After all he was a former title holder, he could handle himself he inwardly mused. The scribe of the conquest could feel his heart beat strongly, it wasn't even the start of the match. John reckoned it was the heat of the sauna, the fact he was double teamed and the fact his opponent was well......quite a looker to say the least.

Iriya? Cute name, but John had his focus on the one that was stepping into the ring. The artist looked her down and up, from her feet to her hips to her breasts and eyes. He made eye contact with her and made a picture frame with his hands as she spoke.

"Gorgon? Like Medusa I see, well I'm not turned to stone quite yet Ms. But for sure you are a work of art....." he said with a smile. After all John knew his literature with Greek in particular. She asked for a kiss, but John knew better than to let down his guard at a time like this. He took a deep breath and then made a motion with his right hand. "Ding Ding!" he said and entered his stance, inviting Gorgon for a lockup. "How about you make me? Name's John Carnaby....." he said with a nod, he'd make her earn it.....

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:47 am

]should have took the kiss honey but you have to be difficult well let's see what can you do to entertain me and get me wet. Goes up to  him, testing his strength comparing it to hers, before striking with a quick kick to his right leg to test his defense. Making sure she keeps her eyes on his looking for any any opening that that can lead her to victory in the sauna. Any small mistake that can lead her to making this good looking man submit and beg for a submission.

Due to the heat and humidity, sweat starts to pour off her body and a sweet honey scent is in the air, since she rubbed her body down with aphrodisiacs oils and lotions to entice her opponent before the match even began. The scent starting to get to to Iriya as she slowly rubs her inner thighs watching both struggle against each other testing to see who stronger before seeing ryo throw a small quick kick to the back of john leg.

If you make it worth my while you might get to sample a taste of my dear Iriya if your lucky
The Riders
The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:38 pm

Now the match was underway, John could already tell he was having to deal with a femme fatale tonight. One that clearly knew what she was doing, if her ring name of Gorgon was anything to go by she was surely one that was controlling. No matter, the former Brit was fully intent on establishing his gameplan to make her submit. But admittedly this entire situation with its bizarre nature threw him off, just a bit. More than he'd like, a lot. He wasn't going to fall for Gorgon's game if he could help it, if she wanted to be entertained then she could go watch the circus in the scribe's mind.

Speaking of mind, John suddenly realised something. There was a smell in the air, like honey. Sweet and fresh, it was.....coming right off Mimaska. It.....fogged his senses, sending a wave of euphoria down the base of John's spine. The fact they had locked up ended up biting the scribe of the conquest heavily here, already the artist quietly grunted to himself at his error. The match had just begun and already there was this issue, if she rubbed him around with that on......

Gorgon took the initiative in the lockup, suddenly striking out with her leg. Between getting the smell of that scent and her body language the artist was sent to one knee, in a manner akin to him worshipping her as she stood high above him. John grunted in response to her words, no way was Mr Carnaby gonna call it quits. "Ngh. Sorry, quitting ain't my style. Former champion and all......" he muttered to her before trying to mount a counter attack by trying to shift himself in the lockup to attempt a sort of monkey flip to try and take Gorgon down a peg. Wasn't a fancy looking one granted, but he had to try something at least.......

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:56 pm

a loud gasp is heard as Gorgon lands hard on her back, looking up at the ceiling her feet kicking the ground a bit before quickly rolling over too her feet not wanting to let him get to much of a advantage in the beginning of the fight. Her game plan was simple get him to touch her body with his and it a wrap. Not the feet which caused her to land on her back.

Your putting up a fight now sweetie, isn't it better to just touch my body with those big arms of yours

She stands up slowly starting to sway in front of him, her hips swaying from side to side her arms slowly and sensually rubbing up and down her bra covered breasts keeping her eyes on john making sure he watches. Keeps swaying before turning her back to him showing off her bare ass to him, as the room gets more humid and hot the scent getting stronger by the minute. Come on follow my body focus on what i am offering to you if you kneel down and submit... all of this could be yours she says in a slow husky tone bending over slightly spreading her legs so he can see the wetness between her legs.
The Riders
The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:36 am

John was wondering just what this lady's deal was, she looked like a gravure model and acted like a film noir lady. The artist was thinking at this point he might just get eaten alive by her and it'd be a surreal experience, but he hadn't forgotten what his boss wanted from him. If he just rolled over for her whatever she'd do would surely pale in comparison to the wrath of the rebelling paragon, John didn't know about red bull. But fear could give men wings. Still he was a former title holder and knew what he was capable of, to just roll over for this newcomer was laughable in his mind. But he had to admit this was starting to get to him, just a bit.

Mimaska was pretty well off after being flipped around, it was early after all. Still though the motions of her was getting to his mind, John leaned backwards on the ropes and just stared at the Gorgon. He gave a heavy breath and shook his head in disbelief as she swayed in front of him, the smell of honey was in his nose and the sauna heat was on his skin. John wiped his brow and said "Your sculpted well I see.....Your gonna have to make me beg.....sorry........" as one who created things it was only natural for him to remark on her brilliance.

The scribe of the conquest wasn't sure what to think right now, he'd stayed away from this sort of thing during his time in Tension. So John was at a loss quite a bit on what to do here, even with the humidity he could tell that the Gorgon was ......yeah she was leaking. The artist knew one thing, that sooner or later he'd have to touch her with his hands. So sod it, time to throw caution to the wind. John sighed and thumbed his nose as he walked towards Gorgon. And considering she presented her bare ass to him, the scribe of the conquest prepped his right hand and decided to spank her right there as hard as he could! Probably wouldn't do much besides annoy her, but John figured he'd take the risk!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:56 am

Let's out a long drawn out moan ohhh you naughty naughty boy she says feeling the open palm smack yo her ass cheek! The smack makes her ass jiggle and move in prefect motion one side up the other side down almost in a hypnotic rhythm.

Backs up against john chest slowly, her white shirt slowly slipping off her shoulders so she is bare naked already but with heart shape pasties on her nipples. Her ass grinding against the bugle in his clothes slowly her hands reaching up to grip his head by his hair slowly grinding against his body with hers.

You like don't you big boy my body against yours touch me place your hands on me and let'sthe gorgon fulfillyour fantasies she says turning her head to the side due to her being flexible and brushing her lips against his neck, her long tongue licking his cheek.
The Riders
The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:22 pm

Even with the heat haze somewhat obscuring the rest of John's vision, he could see the ripple effect his spank had on Mimaska's ass. She must have been doing the squats all day every day to have an ass like that, its near hypnotic motion was awe inspiring. If she twerked Mimaska could very well make the earth shake in all honesty, make mountains rise and the oceans flood. It was almost worth doing it John reasoned quietly to himself, but of course that was just gonna make the Gorgon inclined to do more......

Sure enough after feeling the sting of the artist's powerful tool of creation Mimaska reacted with their close proximity, in a practised and sensual motion she had removed her shirt. Practically braless were it not for the thin pasties that covered her breasts, John could tell this because the Gorgon had closed the distance and practically leaned into him. Rubbing her aphrodisiac oil covered body with his bare and highly toned chest, if she smelled of honey before then the scribe of the conquest was now firmly in the hornet's nest. As suddenly he realised how tight and uncomfortable his black jeans were, not to mention how foggy John's mind was feeling right now.

Was there really much harm right now in letting her go about this? John mused to himself inwardly, the match rules were to win via verbal submission. But the exact means of how wasn't stated, John was expecting he'd have to bend her into a pretzel to begin with. Would Mimaska attempt this? The scribe of the conquest gritted his teeth as she licked his cheek, at this point he was practically putty in her hands. He wrapped his arms around her waist, leaning in to try and bite the neck of the Gorgon with a heavy grunt while at the same time holding Mimaska close to him. Tighter and tighter.....

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:34 pm

ah ah ah not to tight big boy relax and unwind yourself. Let me take care of this for you and then tell me if it not worth submittingto me

She says while slowly sliding out of his tight embrace almost snake like sliding into a stripper squat a unzipping noise is heard as she slowly slides his pants down her eyes looking up at him while she does it.

Slowly sliding his Jean's down slowly rubbing her slick oil cover hand against his bulge slowly, flicking her long tongue over it. Making sure he sees what she is doing while letting out even more lewd moans for him to hear slowly stroking him through his boxers.

how that feel john? Does it feel good knowing that your slowly turning into putty in my hands
. Ask nicely and I allow you to fuck my throat and mouth.. or do you prefect your hands on my ass again . Isn'tit to your like admit it my ass is the biggest you have touched in AFW
The Riders
The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next