Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sister Agnes vs. Bubbles Burst - So Little Faith

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sister Agnes vs. Bubbles Burst - So Little Faith Empty Sister Agnes vs. Bubbles Burst - So Little Faith

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:10 am

Sister Agnes vs. Bubbles Burst - So Little Faith CUHbtBx

-VS-

Sister Agnes vs. Bubbles Burst - So Little Faith Urn9fkW

Match Type: Hardcore Hentai
Victory Conditions: Victory by making your opponent reach an orgasm. Falls Count Anywhere, No Disqualification

Bubbles had just finished having tonight’s matchup explain to her by her wife, Mariah, going over the details of who they’d be fighting. Normally, the Virgin Killer wouldn’t have cared too much about said specifics - as long as her opponent had four working limbs, functional female sexual organs, and was old enough to smoke, she couldn’t have cared less about the minutiae.

But today was going to be a special day. A different day. Because, of all the varied opponents Bubbles had ever taken on, today she was having a rare first.

”A nun?” She looked down at her wife with wide eyes and a gleeful smile. ”I get to fuck a nun?”

Mariah, who’d been sitting with her wife backstage in the dressing room, flashed a quick look up a her from her phone. She’d been reading the email management had sent her, giving her a quick briefing on their opponent for the night, and she’d only gotten about halfway through when it become apparent that ‘Sister Agnes’ wasn’t just some fetish nickname. No, she was the real deal. As real as anyone in their particular line of work could ever be. ”Yeah, that’s what it says.” Mariah muttered her way through the rest of the email, scanning for the significant bits. ”Church of St. Agnes, a veteran sexfighter, big in the States - she’s part of this church that uses sexfighting to ‘purge sinners’. Very, very modern methods.”

”Uh, yeah.” Bubbles had a short laugh as she shimmied into her choice of attire for the evening, a black thong that sunk nicely into her curves. ”First time for everything, though.”

”Really? What about-”

”She was a preacher, not a nun.” She stuck her tongue out Mariah’s way, immediately knowing which of her sexual exploits was being referred to. ”And I’m about 80% sure she was an ex-preacher when she left our apartment, so it wouldn’t count, anyway.” Bubbles started to put on her top, but only got about half through it, as she tried to reach around her back and tie up  from there. One of the problems with her build - it made certain parts of her body forever out of her reach. ”Little help?”

Mariah took only half a second to get her meaning, before she popped out of the seat and tied her up in the back right away, knowing full well it would all be for naught. With Bubbles this excited, that top would last four minutes into the actual match. Seven, max. ”Just don’t go too hog wild, okay?” She gave the knot a good yank and spank Bubbles’ cheek. ”She’s a sexfighter, but she might not be used to how crazy the AFW can get. Ease her into it.”

”I know, I know.” Bubbles looked over her shoulder and winked back Mariah’s way. ”I’ll send her to heaven nice and easy. You’ll see.”

A few minutes later and Bubbles had that same energy as she stepped into the ring, doing a barefoot lap around the squared circle while Mariah retreated to the timekeeper’s table. Decked out in her black business attire, she tried to keep a professional air about her, staying reserved, nothing but a small smile. Her wife had more than enough energy for the both of them, having been away for the ring so long. Mariah had tried to keep her fed, but there was only so much bedroom fucking Bubbles could be satisfied with before she had to get her kicks in the ring. Mariah just hopped that Sister Agnes, whoever she was, had prepared for the sensual tsunami that was about to come her way...and cum her way.

Last edited by acuya on Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sister Agnes vs. Bubbles Burst - So Little Faith Empty Re: Sister Agnes vs. Bubbles Burst - So Little Faith

Post by SuckerPunch Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:35 am

There was no video package to accompany AFW newest challenger. There was no pyro, no lights. Instead, only the melancholy and haunting sounds of Schubert's Ave Maria accompanied Sister Agnes to the ring.

Ave Maria:

The young woman stepped silently down the ramp towards the ring in a habit of black and white. Her hands were pressed together in front of herself in prayer as she made her somber approach. The traditional garb hid much of the woman's figure. However, it did leave her lovely young face exposed. Her golden amber eyes shone with hope and mercy. The corners of her mouth trembled as if she were about to cry. Her nose was dainty and cute. She looked young. Perhaps old enough to have finished Seminary School... But certainly no older.

Sister Agnes:

She was by no means a slight woman. Six feet tall and a little over one hundred and seventy pounds. In truth, it was hard to tell much else about the young woman due to her attire. She gingerly stepped up the ring stairs as the trembling vocals of Ave Maria echoed throughout the arena. Some of the confused murmuring had rolled over into concern. Was a sister of the cloth truly about to compete in THIS ring?

She paused by the ropes for a final moment of prayer as the ref girl scurried over to her. She spread the ropes for the kindly nun. Who in turn, placed a hand delicately upon her shoulder and shook her head with a smile. "No, friend. I must take this wearisome journey alone. But bless you, for your kindness and humility." Her voice was soft and comforting. The type you sought from your confessional. A loving song of forgiveness, rather than a wrathful voice of condemnation.

The ref girl nodded slowly and backed up, allowing Sister Agnes to unceremoniously climb between the second and third rope. The ring announcer, with mic in hand, began the proceedings as her ring music began to fade out.

"The following match is a HARDCORE Hentai Match! Scheduled for one fall! The victor will be determined by First Orgasm!"

She stood in the center of the ring with her head bowed and her hands steepled in prayer as if she hadn't heard the excitement in the ring announcer's voice. Her mouth moved in quiet, solemnity. Whatever she was saying was for her and her alone. When she was done, and no sooner, she looked up towards Bubbles.

"Bless you sister."
SuckerPunch
SuckerPunch

Back to top Go down

Sister Agnes vs. Bubbles Burst - So Little Faith Empty Re: Sister Agnes vs. Bubbles Burst - So Little Faith

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:43 pm

Bubbles was expecting a nun, and who came out? A nun. Wrestling could be funny like that, sometimes.

The woman who came out was a tall thing, but young, at least ten years behind Bubbles herself, which just made her all the more enticing. Though it was hard to tell with the outfit she wore, boxes were already being ticked off in her mind as nun approached. Slim? Yes. Clearly fit? Yup. Pleasant smile? Oh, yes. It was the kind of sweet, innocent look that she lived to defile, and it was coming down to the ring like a lamb to the slaughter. It was all Bubbles could do to keep herself from taking this woman the second she entered the ring and stripping her down right then and there.

Bubbles exchanged a quick look with her wife, bit her lip, then decided against it with a resigned sigh. Patience, patience. Christmas was almost here. Once the bell rang, she could unwrap her gift.

She stepped forward to meet the woman, opened her mouth, then paused on reflex. Heathen though she was, she had a proper Southern upbringing, enough to know when someone was praying and to not interrupt them. When Sister Agnes finally spoke up, her words got a quick giggle out of the giantess.

”Didn't sneeze. Heh.” Bubbles stuck her tongue out and bounced on her heels, letting her breasts sway about. ”Soooooooooo you gonna take the habit off or do I need to give it a good rip? Just asking. I don’t mind putting in the work, but that looks kind of expensive, can’t be easy to come by.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:24 pm

Sister Agnes' smile was unwavering. She watched Bubbles talk, allowing her to have her piece, just as Bubbles allowed her prayer. During the whole time, Agnes' eyes never wavered from Bubbles face. The hypnotic swaying of her tits resisted with the sort of vigilance one might expect from a sister of the cloth.

"I must confess. I did not expect such kindness. I am never one to turn aside charity when it is fortuitous for both the shepherd and the flock." She bowed her head then. One of her arms moved to her belly, the habit was secured about her waist by a small, nearly unseen belt. She spoke as she unfastened it. Drawing it from above her hips. "I have traveled a long way to see you, Ms. Burste. I am humbled by the opportunity you have afforded me this night." She said as she allowed the piece of cloth to snake out of her hands, coiling in a pool beside her feet.

"I have observed your sins, Virgin Killer." She moved that same hand to the back of her neck. She drew a lace from the back of her neck. The length of her veil had kept it hidden, like a tie for a button down shirt. "You take great pleasure in sullying the pure it would seem." The shoulders on her habit slackened. Her arms crossed at her belly once more, keeping the habit from falling entirely. "And I believe, as with your extended courtesy, our match provides an opportunity that is beneficial to both-" She extended a hand pointedly towards Bubbles. "The Flock."  She placed her hand above her heart then. " And the Shephard. For you see, I have maintained my purity."

She then allowed both of her arms to settle at her sides. The habit flowed down her body like water, leaving only her collar in it's wake. It spilled over the curve of her breasts and the swell of her hips and pooled at her feet. She... Did not look pure. To say the least.

Her body was a work of art.  Her bare arms showcased lean, corded muscle. Her breasts were full and barely covered by a small, lacey top. The edges were of the same color of her habit. The cups however were pure white. So pure were they, that they offered the vaguest glimpse of the outlines of her nipples. Her tummy was toned. Powerful. She weighed less than Bubbles, but looked no less powerful. Her hips were adorned by her only other garment. A pair of tiny bottoms that exposed the ridge of her pelvis. Her thighs were pale and smooth and powerful. The type that would feel heavenly about your waist.

Agnes, Ungarbed:

She stepped out of her habit and turned about to gather the garment. The back of her bottoms were slight, to say the least. Barely qualifying as boy shorts. Her ass was tight and round and shook enticingly as she returned to her full posture. She folded the garment and passed it to the ref girl, whose mouth was upon the floor.

She then turned to meet Bubbles gaze. "I have fulfilled your request, Ms. Burste. Would you have more?"
SuckerPunch
SuckerPunch

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:22 am

Bubbles looked on as Sister Agnes began to disrobe, making her heart go all aflutter. ”God,” She muttered, smacking her lips with an audible pop as the peepshow commenced. ”I fucking love this job.”

She didn’t know much about the place that Agnes came from, didn’t know if they had other women like this there or if she was just an exception to the rule. Didn’t know, and frankly, didn’t care - the woman standing before her now was jawdroppingly sexy, and if there were others at the place she came just like her, then Bubbles was seriously considering a membership. A lifetime in a private building surrounding by horny nuns? She wasn’t sure her heart could take all that excitement, but there were far worse ways to go out.

Those hips, those beards, that skin, those thighs, all so perfect, so pristine, so clean. She was a blank canvas begging to be used.

”I mean...yeah.” Bubbles chucked as the referee stepped back, motioning for the bell to ring now they were both ‘proper’. ”I’d have a lot more. But don’t you worry.” Bubbles leaned forward with her arms out, knees bent, sinking into her grappling stance. ”I’ll get the rest myself.”

Subtlety had clearly gone home for the day, so there wasn’t any reason to hold back, not that Bubbles could see. This woman had a hell of a body, could clearly take whatever pressure she threw her way, so why start out slow? The moment the bell rang, the Virgin Killer surged forward at full blasts, looking to lock horns with the nun and push her hard towards the nearest corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:21 am

"Yield not to temptation, Sister. For down that path lies ruin." She offered the woman her scripture-like advice in a kindly, matron-like tone. It fell on deaf ears, she was certain. She had seen the look in her dear opponents' eyes before. She bore the mark of the beast. The insatiable hedonist that drove mankind into madness. Good, she thought. Then her travels were not in vain. Lucia had been right to summon her... As something wicked this way came.

The bell sounded and Bubbles was upon her like a barely dressed hurricane! The ring shook as the veteran wrestler took control of the tempo! Her palms contacted Sister Agnes' shoulders and threatened to barrel her over.

"Ngh!" She grunted in half effort, half surprise. Her reactions had been slow and for that she would suffer. She locked her knees and braced herself, but momentum had already betrayed her! No amount of prayer would keep Bubbles from driving her backwards into the corner!

*Wham*! She collided with the turn buckles. "Ahn!" She whimpered, harmonizing with the turnbuckles rocking! Her tits jostled in the tight confines of her top as her momentum had been suddenly and painfully halted.

And for a moment, there was panic on the young Sister's face. She was a veteran in many ways... But this was her first time in a wrestling ring... The first time with her back against a turnbuckle and surrounded by ropes!

And perhaps worse, for the immaculate virgin. Her first time in the hands of Bubbles Burst.

SuckerPunch
SuckerPunch

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:13 am

Mariah, up until a few moments ago, had been content to sit idly by in the timekeepers area, twiddling on her phone. She’d been negotiating with one of Tokyo’s bigger sex shop chains to get Bubbles as a sponser to their products, hoping to cash in on her popularity with the lesbian market to get them some cash on the side. They seemed to be on the right path with things, but the distributor was sending her a flurry of emails about the image rights. Not a big deal, she could watch Bubbles dominate someone and type at the same time.

Or so she thought, until Agnes did her little strip and left the audience salivating, herself included. Seeing her wife in action wasn’t a new thing, but she couldn’t take her eyes off the pristine beauty she found herself up against. All of the sudden, she found herself wishing she’d put in some more effort billing this match. Maybe gotten a Horny Devil outfit for Bubbles to wear. Something thematic.

Oh, well. That was what rematches were for. Assuming Agnes could handle seconds.

At the moment, the jury was out on that, as Bubbles came in strong and took an early lead on the situation, shoving the nun into a corner. It was clear that Agnes didn’t skimp on her training, that the church she came from had a decent fitness plan going on...but Bubbles Burste was the sensual terror of Slamazons for nearly a decade, and she didn’t get to the point by being a small fry. It was clearly more than Agnes had been expecting right of the gate, and that panicked look on her face didn’t escape the Virgin Killer’s notice.

”Ooooooh, what’s this now?” She pressed her thigh up between Agnes’ legs, holding her in place and rubbing her out at the same time. She brought her lips close to her opponents, almost going for a kiss, before she snapped her teeth with a feral grin. A wild glare was etched across her face the whole time, never wavering. ”Bit off more than you could chew? Already?”

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:11 pm

Sister Agnes's wince melted into a tepid moan as Bubble's thigh split her own. The woman's powerful limb brushed against the nun's barely there underwear. The fabric was warm. Damp. For all of her chastity, Bubbles could tell that she was already excited! Her lips trembled, even as Bubbles neared her own. Her mouth opened, lips wet and soft and expecting. And then the woman snapped away from her, causing Agnes to gasp. She thought back to the many training sessions she'd had with her sisters. The way in which they'd manipulated her body in order for her to learn how to manipulate others. She had always liked the Kiss.

The blonde's eyes softened. "Mmnn." She moaned in a way that was unbecoming of a nun. "Pride cometh before the fall, Sister. I know you are lost. Allow me-" Her hands lashed out suddenly as her placid demeanor was replaced by aggressive action! One hand wrapped about Bubbles waist while the other one secured the back of her neck. Her fingers wove into the woman's hair, pulling her head back just slightly, as she forced her forward. It wasn't catty. Nor was it painful. It was a flirty, lustful grasp. As if Agnes needed something to hold onto, lest she fall through the Earth.

"-To find you!" She finished her sentence as she completed the grapple. If Bubbles was unable to escape Agnes's grasping digits, she would pull their bodies together! Those wanting lips would ensnare bubbles as she was in the middle of her taunt. Right at "Chew". Agnes's right thigh would mirror Bubbles, as she pressed against the woman's core. Her body writhed as she suckled upon Bubbles lower lip. Her blessed body grinding against Bubbles as their tits mushroomed together and their hips met! She closed her eyes as she gave herself to the kiss.

However... There was more than lust there. It was not like a kiss Mariah and Bubbles shared as they expressed their love. It was... Somehow more stifling. Her kiss felt... Unreal. As if she were trying to draw Bubbles' soul out through her mouth. Her tongue attacked and suppressed Bubbles'. "Mmmph! Mmn!" Agnes moaned lewdly, hungrily. The sounds of her arousal forcing themselves down Bubble's throat, replacing her breath. It was suffocating in the most erotic way.

Say what you may about Sister Agnes... But it appeared she had the ability to put the Fight in Sexfight.
SuckerPunch
SuckerPunch

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:45 pm

Bubbles shivered as Agnes reacted to her thigh, letting out that lewd, impure moan. This was the whole thing behind the nun fetish, wasn’t it? The thought of corrupting this pure, innocent, sweet woman was enough to make her want to just start fucking here and now, fuck the match. It was a shame she didn't have this setup as a POW match. Her, Mariah, and Agnes together, with a rented hotel room and the night all to themselves? That was a cocktail she’d drink any day.

It just meant that she’d have to be smart about her time here, that was all. And it also meant that she was ordered Mariah a latex nun outfit off Amazon, first chance she got.

”Heh,” She ran her tongue up Agnes’ neck, savoring the bed of perspiration that were already forming. ”Don’t know about pride, but-”

The response Bubbles was working on would never see the light of day, as Agnes muted her with a smoldering liplock, becoming one of the few women she’d ever faced to initiate a kiss in a match before she did. It wasn’t an ordinary one, more carnal than the typical breed, pressing together as if she never wanted to part. It was the kind of raw aggression that Bubbles had seen in a match before, sure...from herself. Rarely from her opponents.

And she fucking loved it.

She responded in kind, reaching down to give Agnes a hard smack on the side of her ass before retaliating. Her tongue went into a wild duel with Agnes’, slapping back at it, and she rammed her foe back into the turnbuckle with a strong push. Thrilling as it was, though, this was still a match, and Bubbles wasn’t of a mind to spend it all fucking in a corner. Even she liked a little foreplay.

”C’mere!”

She pulled back long enough for that one word, stepping out of the corner and bringing Agnes with her, arms wrapped around the nun’s back. She planted her feet, lurched back, and attempted to send the woman flying overhead with a belly-to-belly suplex, launching her towards the center of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:32 pm

Bubbles tongue was skilled. As expected of a great corrupter. The line she drew up the pale skin of her neck caused the Sex-fighting Sister to shiver. It was becoming clear that she couldn't take Bubbles lightly. She would do well to take her own advice regarding pride. She viewed herself as a professional. A divinely imbued expert. But compared to Bubbles she was little more than a babe. The young blonde had been trained, but had not faced anyone like Bubbles Burste. Hers was a weapon forged from years and years of competitive molestation. Of great victories and crushing defeats... And every one of them was savored.

It was even more evident as she met Agnes own kiss! Agnes didn't dominate the lip lock as she'd thought she might. Bubbles met her in kind, in a way that brought a soft sound of submission from the pious blonde's throat! It was echoed as Bubbles smack resounded throughout the arena. The feeling of control that Bubbles was exerting upon her, despite her best efforts, caused a tightness to build just below her belly button. A rigid ball of excitement that coursed through her mons and between her thighs. She was undeniably, inextricably excited!

"Mmmph! Mmmm! MM!!!"

She broke first! Gasping, she tried to break the kiss as it was her who found her breath torn from her lungs! It escaped her mouth in girlish moans as she lewdly wondered if she'd cum just from Bubble's kiss! She never got to find out, as Bubbles drew the rookie from the corner in a show of incredible strength! The Caramel Cutie hurled Sister Agnes head over feet! She flipped once through the air before landing roughly on the back of her neck and shoulders. Her voluptuous body quivered in all sorts of enticing ways before she was left splayed out on the canvas.

"Agh!"

The swell of her breasts rose and fell as she was finally granted air again. The joy of this was tempered by the terrible tumble she'd just been subjected to. So... This was a slam? She'd never been hit by such a thing before! Her back ached terribly, one of her hands moved to rub at the pain. Have Faith Agnes! She told herself as her eyes searched wildly for Bubbles. She did her best to maintain her composure... But she couldn't ignore the feeling of being trapped in the den of a hungry lioness. And that fear caused her sinful body to pulse with excitement!
SuckerPunch
SuckerPunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next