Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Harmony Harper, The Fresh Faced Gaijin

Go down

Harmony Harper, The Fresh Faced Gaijin Empty Harmony Harper, The Fresh Faced Gaijin

Post by SuckerPunch Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:20 pm

Harmony Harper, The Fresh Faced Gaijin 6M76GSs
Ring Name: Harmony Harper
Eyes: Brown, with glasses
Hair: Brunette
Height: 5"1'
Weight: 101 lbs
Nationality: American
Alignment: Face
Entrance: None granted yet.
Appearance: [Claim: Kouhaka China]
Ring Attires:
Hentai:
Casual:
Hey! What are you doing back there!?:
Punished:
Isn't This A Little... Small?:

Past:
Harmony Harper was born into a life of hardship. Her family never had much money, nor did Harmony ever have much opportunity. Raised in the American Public School system, she easily excelled in her academics. Kind, clever, and social, she made friends easily and participated in a number of hobbies. She found athletics thrilling but was nervous about competition. Thus, she stuck to the more performative pursuits. Specifically, gymnastics and dance. She was by no means a star, but her coaches always said she had potential. What restricted her was her lack of time. You see, Harmony was responsible for contributing to her families income, a burden she bore with grace and pride. But this burden restricted her ability to dedicate herself fully to any self-serving pursuit.

At the age of 17 Harmony graduated from High School Salutatorian! She was accepted into university in Japan, something she had always dreamed of doing. With the loving encouragement of her family she moved to Japan, confident that she would be able to make her own way! Without the burden of a child depending on them, her family would be able to afford their simple lifestyle. And in time, she would return home with her degrees in hand, get a high paying job, and take care of them!

Harmony's first weeks in Japan were... Difficult. She had never survived on her own and she found that securing an income was not easy for a young American with only a rudimentary understanding of the native tongue. She had used up all of the money that she came over with to secure her first months housing and some groceries. Further, she had been accepted into the University of Tokyo but had not been given any scholarships by the competitive academic institution. Things looked dire, as a convenience store clerk was not going to be able to afford a coffin apartment in Tokyo and pay for higher education on her own.

That was when Harmony was scouted by a ...Unsavory talent agency. She was limber, athletic, and cute. Her body lacked the curves to be a hostess and she was too demure to be a stripper. However, they knew just the business for athletic teenage girls! AFW! Harmony liked wrestling growing up and always thought she had a flair for theatrics! Furthermore, the pay was unbelieveable! Ontop of that, she would be free during the day to pursue her studies! It was the perfect position! So she accepted the opportunity to audition! At the time, Harmony thought that wrestling in Japan was fake, like it was in America.

Poor Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------

Concept
Harmony is meant to represent a sort of... Level 1 character in a fish out of water scenario. I intend for her to grow with me as a player on AFW! Her story is meant to be long form with her eventually developing into a valued member of the AFW roster over who knows how long! She is meant to become more competent and age with time. Her trajectory is meant to be, at least conceptually, very much like an AJ Lee. Young Enhancement Talent to Confidant Powerful Contender! However, I intend to indulge in this journey, so expect the progress to be... Slow!

She is a cute competitor well suited for Kawaii combat! A fish out of water who is sure to be involved in some steamy scenarios and sexy ryona! Don't be afraid to pitch a match! Nor to brutalize poor, innocent Harmony! Mentors and friends are just as appreciated as bullies and molestors!

Personality
Harmony is a kind, optimistic young woman! She is eager to succeed and is thankful for every opportunity that she gets! She does not give up easily! That said, she can be quite easily embarrassed. She is just now stepping into a wide open world and learning how to express herself as a woman and an adult! The idea of being naked in front of an audience has never crossed her mind. And her sexuality has never been explored. Secretly, she harbors lewd feelings like any adult and surely the AFW will bring them out of her!

How Hentai Are You?
H-hentai? *checks Japanese dictionary* Strange? I don't think I'm that strange at all... Do you?
(Author's Note: Yes please!)

Preferred Match Types:
Harmony is available for all matches except intergender (at this time).

Style:

Harmony can be described in a single word. Potential. She is a blank slate and a malleable young prospect. When first entering the AFW she is inexperienced and naive. Her combat abilities are close to none, as she believed that Pro Wrestling was mostly fake. She had hoped to achieve success based on her previous athletics but will be quickly disillusioned of that aspiration. Harmony's combat ability is graceless! Slaps and rudimentary holds/throws are all she is currently able to execute. That is not to say she isn't capable of learning, but simply... That she hasn't.

Physical Stats

Strength: 2/5 - A lifelong dancer and gymnast, Harmony isn't unathletic! However, she is still quite small.
Endurance: 2/5 - Harmony isn't feeble, but she has also never truly faced adversity. She guts out her fights, but isn't any tougher than your average girl! Due to her flexibility however, she can endure submissions better than stiffer competition!
Speed: 2/5 - Harmony is light on her feet thanks to her early childhood hobbies. She won't win any races against more seasoned women.
Technique: 1/5 - She's just learning what a wrestling even is!
Defense: 1/5 - Due to her lithe build she is incredibly subject to power moves. Many a loss has come at the hands of power bombs and pile drivers.

Wrestling Stats

Strikes: 1/5 - Harmony doesn't know how to throw a punch. She tends to use slaps instead.
Submissions: 1/5 - A head scissor or face sit is about the most advanced submission she can execute right now.
Power: 1/5 -Harmony knows very little about throwing technique. A bulldog or a DDT is probably the most powerful move in her repertoire.
Aerial: 2/5 - A life long dancer and gymnast, she knows how to fly! However... She doesn't know how to fly in a way that would really be effective in combat.
Counters: 1/5 - Harmony has yet to truly experience wrestling. As such, most every maneuver is a surprise to her! Any counter that occurs is by accident or luck!
Signature Moves and Finishers:

Being new to the pro scene Harmony is still developing her style. These will be updated as she executes maneuvers, gets lessons, and gains experience! For now, she does her best to emulate what she sees on TV. For better or worse.

RELATIONSHIPS

Friends:

Allies:

Rivals:

Enemies:

Crushes:

-------------Experience Earned-------------------
SuckerPunch
SuckerPunch

Back to top Go down