by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

My First Friend (For Void Effect)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

My First Friend (For Void Effect) Empty My First Friend (For Void Effect)

Post by LadyX Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:03 pm

"Alright! Gotta find a mentor figure..." Cherry muttered to herself, trying to pump herself up as she looked around the AFW complex. While it wasn't ideal for her to have to find a fellow wrestler to teach her, she understood the need for it. She knew how to wrestle in theory, but she'd never actually done it before. She'd played plenty of wrestling-type games, and watched matches online, but this would be her first actual time being anywhere near a real wrestling ring. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. A couple of girls passed by, staring at her. She wondered why they were giving her such funny looks, but then she remembered the elf ears she'd put on to try out!

"Not to worry! They're not real, it's just silicone and Spirit Gum!" She grinned at them, only for them to just give her an even stranger look and walk away, moving quicker and laughing. She stuffed her hands in her pockets, sighing as she looked around. There had been several interactions like that as she'd been looking. Everyone she'd come across had seemed either too busy or too intimidating to just walk up to! She looked around, brow furrowing slightly in consternation. She spied a bench and went to sit down, letting out a sigh of relief as she got off of her feet for a minute. She idly watched cars go by, tapping out a rhythm on the wood as she ran her other hand through her hair, trying to ease her stress.

Back to top Go down

My First Friend (For Void Effect) Empty Re: My First Friend (For Void Effect)

Post by Void Effect Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:45 pm

It was a normal day for her as Arianna walk into the the area before walking toward a gym before saw Cherry as she walk toward her before arrived behind her and said "Yo! You're new here? Need some help?" She ask as she stand there, holding her water bottle as she look at her, in her gym uniform as she give her a smile

Spoiler:

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:55 pm

It took Cherry a moment to realize that the cute girl in the work-out clothes was talking to her. Once she realized, she blinked hard and turned to the friendly-seeming stranger. She got to her feet and offered a handshake by way of greeting.

"Hi! Uh, yes. I'm new here. I'm Cherry! And, um! I know we just met and all but I really need someone to help me learn how to wrestle! It's part of my contract! Or else I get fired!" Cherry's eyes got wide as she prepared to beg this stranger for help.

"I'm kinda desperate at this point, if it wasn't obvious. I've been looking for someone to help me for an hour, and everyone's been busy or scary." She chewed on her lower lip, embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:01 pm

She would nod her head after listen to her situations as she stand there, she would think a bit before smile and ask "why don't you join me? I can teach you for a bit" she said with a smile as she stand there, looking at the girl

"I could teach you some moves and have some spar if you want"
she suggested as she stand there, looking at her while waiting for her decision

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:20 pm

Cherry's eyes grew wide as the girl offered to teach her some moves.

"That'd be awesome! And don't worry about after that, I know we just met! I can find someone else to teach me other stuff afterward!" Cherry grinned, super excited about finally having someone to teach her, if only for a little bit. She took a deep, calming breath.

"Alright! Lead the way." She smiled, tugging on her earlobe self-consciously as she did her best to calm down at least a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:01 pm

She smile and follow her as she walk and show her the way to gym while she introduce herself "Any way, call me Arianna, but some times people call me 'Excusiai' No idea why though" She said with a smile as she scratch her head a bit before they arrived

"Come on" She said as she enter a training ring, before she tell her "I want to see what you know, so I know where you can improve!" she explain as she stand there

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:00 pm

Cherry followed Arianna, listening to her as she introduced herself, as well as a nickname that Cherry foresaw herself having a hard time pronouncing.

"Excu... Excusi... Yeah... I think I'll call you Arianna." She smiled bashfully, rubbing the back of her neck. Arianna took her to a training ring, which she climbed inside. Arianna told her to show what she knew, so she thought for a minute before assuming her best approximation of a fighting stance! ...It just so happened to be terrible. Her posture was sloppy, her arms were too high, and anyone with decent leg strength would be able to knock her legs out from under her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:05 pm

"Yeah, Let's do that" She said with a smile before look at her stance, she walk behind her before try to spread her legs apart to make her stance more stable and lower her arms, before she look at her "Hmmm...I think you need to work on your stance a bit...what else do you got...make some moves at me, I'll take it and see how...good it is" she explain and let Cherry to go for few moves to her, she would tank them and see what to improve as she stand there and let her make her move

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:31 am

As Arianna made physical corrections to Cherry's stance, the rookie did her best to make mental notes in addition to correcting the mistakes as best she could. She had an intense look of focus on her face that was almost comical. She was so focused on getting her stance right that she almost didn't hear Arianna saying that she wanted her to try out some moves.

"Like what kind of moves? Most of the ones I know are like, dropkicks and top rope splashes and stuff..." Cherry started to feel self-conscious again, as she realized how little she really knew about the world of pro wrestling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:33 am

She would smile and stand there before nod her head "That's right, just make some moves that you know, if you don't know many, I can teach you some...if you can endure the pain that is, but don't worry, I'll make it easy and let you be prepared" She said with a smile and standing there, while making plan for this training exercise for the rookie inside her head

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next