by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

My First Friend (For Void Effect)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

My First Friend (For Void Effect) - Page 2 Empty Re: My First Friend (For Void Effect)

Post by LadyX Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:14 am

Cherry thought for a minute, brow furrowed as she considered it. She wasn't sure she could land the moves she knew, but she could try. But she might injure herself! She could learn some new moves, but Arianna said it was going to hurt, and she didn't have a very high pain tolerance. She took a deep breath... and made a decision.

"Okay! What about this: I show you what I know first, and then you teach me some new stuff?" She looked at Arianna, waiting for the nice lady's answer.

Back to top Go down

My First Friend (For Void Effect) - Page 2 Empty Re: My First Friend (For Void Effect)

Post by Void Effect Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:39 am

She would think about it for few mins before she smile and nod her head as she replied "sound good, go ahead, I can take it" she said with a smile as she stand there

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:23 am

Cherry waited with bated breath as Arianna considered before answering. When she answered affirmatively, Cherry grinned nervously, and took a deep breath as she bounced on her toes.

"Okay! I'm gonna try a dropkick first, okay?" She waited for Arianna to brace herself before she backed up and got a running start, jumping up and firing her legs out to the side, executing a very sloppy but recognizable imitation of a dropkick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:34 am

She would smile as she saw her get ready, Before she bounce few time, Before she back away and execute a sloppy dropkick

She would groan a bit as she manage stay standing before she say "not bad, but still need improvement, there are many different drop kick so you can try out different version of them and see which type you like better" She suggest with a smile

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:08 am

Cherry got to her feet, putting a hand against her back with a grunt as she instantly regretted the dropkick. She hadn't ever really tried one before, so she wasn't expecting the big bump after she pulled it off. Arianna gave her advice about working on different types of dropkick, and she nodded.

"Got it. I, um, think that's enough of me trying my moves. I don't wanna break something. Maybe you could show me some moves now?" She rubs her elbow, slightly embarrassed at her own inexperience in the wake of this clearly very skilled woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:12 am

She smile before slowly walk behind her and hug her "you got it, get ready" She said before lift her up, giving her a suplex as Arianna ask "are you okay, how does it feel?"

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:01 am

Cherry smiled eagerly back at Arianna, ready for her instructions. She frowned, confused as her teacher walked behind her. When the friendly woman hugged her, Cherry smiled and patted Arianna's arms.

"This is nice... Get ready for - OH GOD NO!" Cherry yelped as her teacher suplexed her to the canvas, slamming her down head and shoulders first. She laid on the mat, dazed. She groaned in response as Arianna asked if she was alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:08 am

She give her little headpat as she wait for her to recover as she let her lay on her laps "you have to get ready to get slam around a lot, especially in the ring" She explain as she let her lay on her laps while giving her head pat "better now? Ready to continues?" She ask as she sit there

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:38 am

Cherry took a deep breath after Arianna told her about needing to be prepared to take bumps. She sighed, rubbing her forehead.

"Well, that's... not ideal. But no time like the present! I can do this." She grinned as she got to her feet, slowly so as not to make herself dizzy.

"Ready." She nodded, confirming her decision to keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:48 am

She nod and smile after saw her getting up again, with a smile she told her "Alright, now show me what else you know" She said as she let Cherry make the next move

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next