Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A light session of S&M (for Iceman)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A light session of S&M (for Iceman)  Empty A light session of S&M (for Iceman)

Post by pu-level-up Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:19 pm

Continued from https://www.afwrpg.com/t20011p60-euro-babes-catfight-yvette-vs-estelle#543698

After letting Estelle put her bra back on, Yvette led her few friend out of the hotel room where they just had a match towards another hotel room down the hall. Though both girls were dressed only in lingerie, Yvette wasn't shy. There shouldn't be anyone else on this floor of the hotel, she had made sure of that. She took Estelle to another suite she had booked in preparation for the rest of the evening's activities. Though the match had ended in a different way than she was expecting, Yvette was glad that her preparations weren't going to waste.

Once they arrived, instead of pulling out a key the French girl knocked on the door. It swung open almost immediately, revealing the pinked haired Asaki, who had changed from her previous referee outfit into something a lot more risqué.

Spoiler:

"Wow, you came over a lot faster than I expected," Asaki said. She then noticed that Estelle was right behind Yvette, and the two were holding hands. "Aww, it looks like you two made up! It's so cute how you're holding hands!"

Yvette blushed a little. "Stop teasing me Asaki," she said as she made her way inside.

She took a moment to inspect the room, finding it had been set up exactly as she wanted. From the ceiling hung a sex swing, with all the restraints untangled and ready to strap someone in. The bed also had different restraints tied to each post. On the mattress were a collection of different sex toys, from dildos to anal beads to ball gags, something for every hole. On the table were a riding crop, a ruler, and Yvette's favorite soft leather cat-o-nine-tails. Yvette looked at Estelle for a moment, hoping that the Swiss beauty wasn't off put by all her preparations. She had no time to ask though, as Asaki was suddenly in her face once more.

"You need to get changed!" Asaki said, shoving a bag into Yvette's hands. Before the French girl could say anything, Asaki had shoved her into the bathroom and shut the door. She then turned to Estelle with a smile, grabbing her friend's hands and pulling her over to take a seat on the bed.

"How are you doing Estelle?" Asaki asked, "Everything is alright now?"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

A light session of S&M (for Iceman)  Empty Re: A light session of S&M (for Iceman)

Post by Iceman Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:01 pm

Estelle hold tight to Yvette’s hand as the woman guided her out of the blanket fort and of the room they were sharing. The Swiss let a sigh of relief when both women were finally out of the reach of the cameras. Estelle wasn’t known for being shy or prudish when in sexual encounters, but the emotions and feelings that transpired during that night’s event weren’t for all the fans to share. It was something for Estelle and Yvette to share between themselves and not with the crowds.

Their stroll around the hotel’s floor wasn’t very long, both women traversing the corridor while in lingerie would have made a scene, but it looked that those rooms were empty. When they stopped in front of a door and Yvette knocked, the sight of Asaki in a way more revealing and risqué outfit that the one she was wearing before welcomed her to Yvette’s den of pleasure.

When Estelle stepped inside the room and had a look around her she got really surprised by the extent of preparations Yvette had done for the night. Several instruments of pleasure and punishment were scattered around, numerous sexual toys decorating every surface and leather straps and gags everywhere. The sight of some of those instruments overwhelmed Estelle a little, but the thought that she would be stepping in there with both Asaki and Yvette reassured her conviction.

When Asaki made a remark about both women making things up and holding hands, Estelle blushed a little. She wasn’t the only one as Yvette was also flustered by the pinkette’s commentary. Estelle remained in silence until the nurse sent Yvette to get changed and then dragged Estelle to the bed where they would sit while in wait for Yvette to change her outfit. “Um… I think so.” Estelle said reflecting on her conversation with Yvette. “We talked about what happened and I think things will be better now. More so, we both agreed in coming here, but I wasn’t expecting you at all, less wearing that. I like it, but, you don’t have any clothes for me?” she asked playfully while smiling teasingly at Asaki, all her worries and sorrows starting to fade in presence of her friend.

Back to top Go down

A light session of S&M (for Iceman)  Empty Re: A light session of S&M (for Iceman)

Post by pu-level-up Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:52 pm

"Thank goodness!" Asaki said in relief, "I was worried you know! I thought that I was going to be friends with two people who hated each other. You know how impossible that is? I didn't want to have to make a choice between you two... And now I don't!" She grinned, leaning in and pushing her breast right up against Estelle's arm. "I get to keep the both of you to myself!" she continued, the lewdlook in her eyes revealing what she meant by those words.

"I actually do have an outfit for you Estelle!" Asaki said, "There's only one bathroom though, so you'll have to change out here. I hope you don't mind me watching!" The nurse winked playfully at Estelle. "Anyways, please take off your bra and panties," Asaki said, leaning back on her hands as she waited for Estelle to undress. "And we're done!" Asaki said once Estelle stripped naked. That was the outfit she had planned for Estelle, or rather no outfit at all!

Asaki was busy ogling Estelle's nude body when Yvette came out of the bathroom. "Asaki what are you doing?" Yvette asked, "I leave you alone for one minute and you're off making trouble." She sighed, though she didn't mind so much that Asaki had gotten Estelle naked. "Well, how do I look?" Yvette asked as she fully stepped into view.

Spoiler:

Yvette walked up to Estelle, taking the cat-o-nine-tails off the table and running the soft leather straps along Estelle's back. "Shall we get started Estelle?" Yvette asked, her hands reaching from behind around Estelle's waist to hug her in close.

"Don't just take her for yourself!" Asaki protested. She got up off the bed, walking over to give Estelle another hug from the front. "I'll be making the first move," Asaki said, right before she leaned in and sealed Estelle's lips with a tight kiss!

Last edited by pu-level-up on Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:52 am

Estelle smiled at her friend as Asaki’s mood took over every little speck of negativity that could remain inside her. That was the power of Asaki, being sad or conquered by bad emotions was just impossible near her. The nurse had that special ability of healing everyone around her physically and also let the minds of her friends at ease like it was a natural thing to her. When Asaki mentioned how important was for her that Estelle and Yvette would get along well the Swiss blushed a little at her friend’s words of appreciation. “Well… It was just a big misunderstanding, and I’m glad it is clear now. It is so good we can all let this thing become past and enjoy the time together...”

When Asaki told Estelle that she had in fact some outfit selected for the Swiss her eyes sparkled. She got up and undid her lingerie quickly as the nurse ogled her, then, when the brunette was completely naked, Asaki unveiled her ruse and let her know that her outfit would be just that one, bare naked! “You tricked me!” Estelle pouted with a grimace, but Yvette just interrupted them as she reappeared after changing into a much more risqué attire.

The French looked imposing, but also so sensual and sexy. Estelle felt her excitement rousing as the woman appeared. She looked confident but also caring and that reassured Estelle. “You look amazing...”, she said to Yvette as the French wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her naked body closer to hers. The warmth of Yvette’s body contrasted with the cold touch of the leather outfit.

Estelle was so close to lean in and kiss Yvette when Asaki interrupted them and snatched Estelle from the French’s arms, being the one who would steal the first kiss from Estelle’s lips. The Swiss hummed warmly in her friends mouth as she gave the same she was given, passionately driving her tongue inside Asaki’s mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:51 pm

Yvette faked an upset look when Asaki took Estelle's lips first, puffing up her cheeks in a rather cute manner. "That's unfair! You're already had so many opportunities to kiss Estelle," Yvette said. She walked around her pink haired friend, then swung the cat-o-nine-tails right onto Asaki's exposed backside. "Bad Asaki!" Yvette said as the soft leather smacked the nurse's plush bottom.

"Ow!" Asaki jumped when her butt got whipped. She turned and stuck out her tongue at Yvette. "You're just jealous Estelle and I are so close," the nurse teased playfully, "I'll be the one taking her tonight- ow ow OWWW!"

Yvette grabbed onto Asaki's ear, pulling on her like a naughty child. The pinkette nurse released Estelle, taking a few steps back while looking up at Yvette sheepishly. "Hey, I'm just kidding!" Asaki said.

Yvette rolled her eyes, giving Asaki another quick spank with her toy whip. "Again, I'll deal with you later," Yvette said, her voice sounding playfully dangerous. The French dom turned back to Estelle, giving her a little smile.

"Now I can give you my full attention," Yvette said, stepping right up to Estelle and locking her in a passionate kiss. She made out with Estelle for a moment, before breaking the kiss and looking at the Swiss beauty with heavily lidded eyes.

"Let's start off with some restraints," Yvette said, leafing Estelle towards the bed. Asaki had already prepared a pair of soft leather cuffs that were chained to the headboard. She slid them over Estelle's wrists, tightening them so that Estelle could not escape while also leaving enough room so they felt comfortable. Once Estelle's hands were tied, Yvette then moved to her ankles, taking a cuff to each and securing the other end to each bedpost so Estelle's legs were spread apart.

"Mhmm! Looking good!" Yvette said as she walked around the bed, running the leather tips of the cat-o-nine-tails along Estelle's body. "Before we get started, we'll need a safe word," Yvette said, "Any suggestions?"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:20 am

Estelle hummed lightly inside Asaki’s mouth. She could feel her body starting to stand up to attention, her skin getting the goosebumps as she could start feeling ready for a good time. Being already naked made easier for everyone to notice her body’s signs, and it all started with the chicken skin and her nipples getting erect as she kissed Asaki fiercely.

Of course Yvette had something to say about her friend taking Estelle all for herself. “Oh my, do not worry dear, there is Estelle enough for both of us...” The Swiss’ teasing statement fell into deaf ears as Yvette and Asaki started another of their friendly arguments. There was something lovely and funny about seeing them pout and argue at each other, and knowing it was all about not wanting to share Estelle made her blush, of course knowing that all that was just an act.

When Yvette had dealt with Asaki, she focused all her attention on Estelle as they shared a first, passionate kiss. While Estelle expected the French to be rougher, she was a soft and tender kisser, but a passionate one. Their tongues hurled each other as they shared the kiss, all the tension from before completely fading into nothing. When the kiss broke Yvette was looking at Estelle with some captivating eyes, a look that she had never seen in the French before.

As Yvette was the one versed in the craft they were going to experiment that night, Estelle was more than happy to let the French lead the way. As Yvette slowly accompanied her to the bed and made her rest, Estelle felt a shiver of excitement when her hands became cuffed to the headboard. She could just move her hands an inch before the restraints would do their work, and that sensation gave her the chills. Later, her feet were also cuffed and there she was, a complete prize for the taking, a poor thing to her mistress’ mercy. It was exciting and it turned her on more than expected.

When Yvette asked Estelle to choose their safe word her heart skipped a beat. She knew about that golden rule, and in her mind a safe word was something important and not to be chosen lightly. She looked once more at her new friend’s eyes. She now trusted that woman to the point she would let her cuff her to the bed. Her body shivered and she giggled as the leather straps of the whip trailed on her bare skin. “You know what? I didn’t notice those wonderful green eyes before. Why don’t we make our safe word ‘Emerald’?”, she said looking at Yvette with hungry eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:06 pm

"Emerald?" Yvette was slightly taken aback when Estelle decided to choose the safe word after the color of her eyes. Yvette took a look at Asaki, who looked back at Yvette grinning like an idiot.

"Isn't that sweet Yvette? Estelle likes the color of your eyes!" Asaki said, her tone teasing, "Now you two are like real lovers!"

Yvette blushed bright red from her friend's incessant teasing. "Emerald sounds great!" Yvette said loudly, trying her best to hide her own embarrassment. She turned back to Estelle.

"If things get too intense, just say the safe word and I will stop," she said, her tone soft and loving. "Now, let's get started!"

The French girl straightened up, taking the cat-o-nine-tails and running it up Estelle's body. "You've been a bad girl Estelle, and now you're in my hands," Yvette said, her tone changing to something much more mature and dominating, "Do you know what I do to bad girls like you?" She leaned in so close their noses were almost touching.

"Bad girls like you need to be punished!" Yvette said, flicking her wrist so the soft whip she held flicked across Estelle's breasts, teasing her with a taste of the painful pleasure the tool could inflict. But Yvette wasn't going to start with that, she had something else in mind.

"Prepare the vibrators Asaki!" Yvette demanded. Like a good submissive assistant, Asaki dutifully came to her mistress's side, handing her a Hitachi Magic Wand. Yvette flicked a switch, turning the powerful vibrator on to a low setting. Yvette placed it against Estelle's sex, right on her clit, pressing it in to begin stimulating her sex.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Yvette asked Estelle, "You like it, don't you? Tell me how much you like it you little slut!"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:53 pm

Estelle realized how Yvette was taken by surprise by her choice for a safe word. At first she thought she just made a mistake by choosing something with an emotional meaning, and seeing Asaki tease the French because of that and Yvette blushing only made that sensation worse, but in the end, hearing Yvette proclaim it a great safe word reassured her confidence. It was also good to put her mind at ease seeing how lovingly her partner informed her about the use of it. No matter what, whenever Estelle said that word everything would stop. Yvette would be the mistress, but the final power was in her hands.

Then, Estelle closed her eyes for an instant, eager to see how things would unfold. When she reopened it Yvette wasn’t in front of her. Instead, her Mistress was. At that point she knew pretty well what her role would be for the night, and she was eager to play it. When the Mistress spoke it was clear that there was nothing of Yvette in the room. She leaned in, so close to Estelle the woman could have tried and stolen a kiss from her lips, but her restraints wouldn’t have allowed for more, so she stared at the Mistress as she stated how a bad girl she had been.

The whip cracked lightly in the air and Estelle gave a gasp of surprise as it hit her breasts, sending a shiver down her spine and giving her the goosebumps. Estelle writhed in her restraints as she basked in the feeling of pain, because it was so pleasurable. She also enjoyed the feeling of the handcuffs biting her wrists as she writhed on the bed. She wondered what would come next.

And what was coming surprised her even more. Instead of keeping going with the whip, Yvette got a hitachi magic wand from Asaki’s hands. She knew the toy really well, having one for herself, and was fully aware of the wonders it could work. When the Mistress pressed it directy at her clit Estelle let out a moan of surprise, all her arousal fleshed out in an instant. “Mmhhhhhmm! Yes! I love it! Punish me, Mistress! Punish me harder!” Hearing herself from outside the roleplay would be embarrassing, but for the act they were playing it was the most suitable thing to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:01 pm

Estelle's submissive outburst took Yvette aback a bit, as she wasn't expecting such enthusiasm right from the start. She thought Estelle would be a bit more hesitant to let out her submissive side, but it seemed the Swiss beauty was already all worked up and ready. If that was the case, Yvette wouldn't hesitate to crank things up a notch.

"We just got started and you're already begging for more? Seems like you're a bigger slut than I thought Estelle," Yvette said, pressing the switch on the Magic Wand to increase the vibrator's power, "Asaki, hold on to this!" The pink-haired nurse took the vibrator with glee, licking her lips as she used the tip to tease Estelle's sex.

Yvette meanwhile took a few steps closer to Estelle, leaning down to look her in her eyes. "You want to be punished harder? Beg me for it," Yvette demanded as she ran her hand through Estelle's hair. She wouldn't continue until Estelle had begged to her satisfaction, though in truth she was taking the time to think about something suitable to do.

Once Estelle finished begging, Yvette's eyes lit up. She just thought of something particularly naughty. The French girl walked over to the table that held all the restraints, pulling out a contraption that made Asaki's eyes widen.

"Hey hey, are you serious Yvette?" Asaki asked, the concern in her voice a mixture of roleplay as well as being serious.

"You heard her right? She wants more!" Yvette said, "Well, let's see how she likes this!"

The French girl finally brought what she held in her hands into Estelle's vision. In each hand, she held a breast pump. Yvette had a wide grin on her face as she placed one on each of Estelle's breasts, giving the rubber ball a gentle squeeze first so the pumps attached to the Swiss beauty's nipples.

"You enjoyed being milked earlier didn't you? Don't try to lie, I could tell!" Yvette said, "I've never actually milked anyone with these, since Asaki doesn't lactate, so you have the honor of being the first! Now, let's see how much milk these boobs really contain!" With that, Yvette began pumping, trying to suck the milk out of Estelle's lactating boobs!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:07 am

Estelle was surprised about how she was making surface a side of her she didn’t even know it existed. With some other lover she would have never abandoned her more elegant demeanor, but in that room, with Yvette being her mistress she could play that role. In any other circumstances it would have embarrassed her beyond measure talking like she did, or having her lover calling her something like slut as Yvette did, but as long as they were sharing each other that night that was the dynamic. The Mistress asked, demanded, Estelle to beg for more if she really wanted to be punished. Once again, Estelle would have felt so embarrassed if it wasn’t for their act.

“P-please mistress! I have been naughty, so punish me!” Estelle pouted at her mistress while moving as much as her restraints allowed, making them tingle. Something inside Yvette almost makes her drop her act. Estelle could be that the woman was really happy about her reaction, and that pushed her further, to see where both of them could go. For some moment the mistress went outside of Estelle’s sight, searching for something. She had some idea in mind but Estelle could do nothing but wait. Asaki made her remarks, she wasn’t completely sure of it and that made Estelle unease, but she decided to wait.

When Yvette appeared again with a pump Estelle’s eyes widened in fear. She remembered the feeling of being milked from before, and even if the circumstances were really different she wasn’t sure about how that would feel. The safe word came to her mind and reassured her. If she was feeling uncomfortable she just had to say the word and everything would come to a halt, she could even do it at that moment. But something inside her prevented her from doing so. She wanted to feel it once more, determine if she liked it or not, if she could get some enjoyment from it.

Still, Estelle decided to play the act. She shook her head to both sides in denial. “No, mistress! Anything but that! Have some mercy!” No mercy would come from the Mistress that time. As she started being pumped, small traces of milk made their way out of Estelle’s breasts as she moaned in pain. It was a really weird sensation, but added to the effect of the vibrator on her clit it felt really good. “You are going to drive me insane, mistress!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next