Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

To bond with another (For Scourger X)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

To bond with another (For Scourger X) Empty To bond with another (For Scourger X)

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:36 am

Adama was sitting in the middle of a Kyoto public park in the evening, the sun was beginning to set casting a beautiful orange hue in the summer night to follow. The siren of the sands usually wasn't out at this time, instead isolating herself for meditation or being involved in fights in underground spaces with her using such a place to hone her craft. It was this craft even that led her to being here tonight, for Adama was to meet a cute lad by the name of Daichi and go carousing with him in this land of the rising sun that she had yet to actually know much about.

It was a double debut match with Adama being subverted and overcome, truth be told rather than be dismayed the girl from Israel was more intrigued than anything else by him. He didn't look like what one would think of when the word male was said, yet he displayed very considerable natural power. But more impressive in Adama's mind was the fact he'd display compassion in the midst of battle.

Such a thing had never been displayed before to Adama, save for her mentor during sparring sessions where he'd gently point out any flaws that Adama had presented during their clashes so that she could better herself. It.......was welcomed. And also intrigued the siren of the sands, what must he be like outside of combat? Adama wished to know, it.....also didn't help that he was easy on the eyes.

Plus after the match he proved to be equally skilled with his hands in a massage, the night spent sleeping following this had been the most peaceful Adama had ever since she arrived in Japan even. So it was that she'd meet with him the next evening, it was a fairly busy place. So the siren of the sands sought to perhaps make for a good setup for tonight for the person she was meeting, she was sat at a lamppost playing her Oud instrument. A sort of guitar from her homeland, its case being used for busking.

It had been quite popular with the tourists and already she had gotten a crowd as she played her Israel folk songs, Adama had arrived at the place where she agreed to meet Daichi and figured she could perform as well. It didn't help that her attire was well......drastically different from her ring attire. It had been a gift she got awhile back......

Adama:

Back to top Go down

To bond with another (For Scourger X) Empty Re: To bond with another (For Scourger X)

Post by Scourger X Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:17 am

Tonight was a special night, mainly for Daichi Kurozu; the boy that had his long, rebellious chesnut colored hair tied in a pony tail, using that big ol' green hoodie he owns since he was a 12 year old, along with some regular jeans that looked baggy on his small physique. He wasn't used to being outside at that hour of the night. He would noramlly be in his house with his family, having dinner, or watching TV. But tonight he had a date! More or less a date. Adama was the girl he invited (or who invited him) out, "i hope that she's not disappointed, she's so cool, and mysterious and hot" He thought to himself as he felt the small package that he had hidden in the pocket of his hoodie.

Daichi:

He left his sister in the hotel room (the kind of hotel that they could afford) before he left. Akiko tried to give him some advices on; "How to deal with your first date". To which he replied "Yeah, right. Like you already had your first date before..." Which earned him a well deserved slap in the back of his head (At least she had the decency of leaving his face intact for the date). He did appreciated the advice she gave him, but he also wanted to show the ashen-haired girl who he really was, after all., that's what dates are for. Right?

He went through the pointers Akiko gave him, along with his own plans for the night. His step got slower the closer he got to their meeting spot, not just because he was starting to get really nervous, which he did, but also because there was a big crowd of people precisely in the way of his destination. "What's with these people?" He wondered out loud before trying to sneak a peek at the origin of all that ruckus. He wasn't able to see through all of the people, mainly because of his short stature. He puffed his cheeks in annoyance to this, even so, he decided to climb up a post.

What he saw in the center of the crowd was a person dressed in a fancy dress and playing an instrument that he didn't knew anything about. "A street artist?" He asked as he spotted the person in there from the tip of the pole. "Wait a minute..." He realized that the silhouette of that performer was familiar. Daichi got off the post before a cop decided to tell him something, and then he waited for the crowd to disperse. It didn't took long, due to the fact that tourist tend to get easily distracted, and as he kept advancing, he confirmed that in fact Adama was the one playing that... thingy!

He started to get close to the girl "Man, she cleans up nicely" he thought as he started to get closer to the maiden of the sands. He realized that she stacked some good earnings from that small show of hers, she probably had around the same amount of money that he brought with him to take her to dine. After he was close to her, he asked in a friendly and teasing voice "Excuse me miss? Do you play requests?"

Back to top Go down

To bond with another (For Scourger X) Empty Re: To bond with another (For Scourger X)

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:01 pm

Adama was no stranger to busking, given how when she wasn't fighting it had been an effective way to gain income during her travels. The siren of the sands was also a decent singer in terms of her native country's folk songs as well, a crowd had been gathered around Ms Saadia as she pranced from side to side as she performed. However a cop came along and dispersed the crowd, earning a major frown from the siren of the sands.

She wasn't the biggest fan of authority figures given her nature as a wandering vagrant, however Adama managed to make sure she was allowed to be in Japan legally. Even if the red tape kept her up till past midnight to sort out it was better than getting sent back to Israel and going all the way from step one. Regardless Adama got some pretty sweet donations there, the fact that she looked like a middle eastern red riding hood also helped in all honesty.

Giving a light sigh Adama would put her Oud in its case and slung it over her shoulder, as she did so she could hear someone ask her for a request. Adama was about to politely decline when she stuck her hooded head up to see the person she'd been waiting for, the siren of the sands would put her hands on her hips and said "Hmmmm, I believe I was the one that requested you." the girl from Israel said as Adama would then curtsy to Daichi in greeting. Adama usually didn't greet people this way, but her attire was for special occasions. This was certainly one in her mind.

She'd make sure her Oud case was slung over her shoulders and smile slightly at Daichi, he looked delightfully cute in that hoodie. Likely it was a worn and appreciated thing like her own veil, swapped from its black leather in the ring to a smooth black and gold velvet. Adama didn't don her dress for no minor reason, after all this was a date. Her mentor had expressed interest in Adama finding companionship and Daichi had certainly fit the bill in the siren's mind. "I'm pleased to see you here tonight Daichi, this will be the best evening of your year I assure you. Shall we?" Adama said flicking her veil back to allow her corset enhanced bust to take centre stage next to her exotic eyes and hair and muttered "For me as well I hope." she then took a deep breath and offered an extended hand for Daichi to take, done in a way that she indicated she'd like him to take it for more than just a shake......

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:54 am

Adama looked very delighted to see Daichi, her stunning golden eyes gained a slight shine to them as she stared to his green orbs as well. The boy felt his heart skip a beat when he saw her slighly grin. He decided that he would make it his objective to draw a full smile of happiness in her pretty face before the night ended. "I'm sure it will be a special night to remember for both of us, Adama." She extended her hand to him in a graceful manner, like a princess in a fairy tale. He quickly took her hand with his own, intertwining his fingers with her own, blushing in the process.

"You sure know how to draw a crowd's attention, you gotta make some good music with your... thingy..." The brunette boy tried to make a compliment, embarrassing himself a little for not knowing what a Oud was. His face became somewhat sheepish after that small slip. But he still had the chance to make a good impression on her book."Yeah... eh- look over there!" He said as he pointed to the electric fountain from the park. The fountain was starting to make a show for the passerby, it was a combination of traditional Japanese music with lights and water squirts that made it look like the fountain was spitting fireworks made of water:

Kyoto's Dancing Fountain:

Even if he used the fountain like a distraction for Adama, Daichi couldn't help to be caught in the presentation "...Wow... So cool..." He turned to see the girl that was holding his hand, she was watching the fountain, and he used the opportunity of her being distracted to pass the yellow beads bracelet that he was wearing in his wrist on to her wrist. "And speaking of cool... I saw this in a temple gift shop this morning.. and couldn't help but to think that it would suit you..."

The gift:

"It matches your eyes..." He said as he stared at her reaction to his token. "Did you like it?" Daichi asked Adama with a smile in his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:03 pm

Adama was usually one to hide her opinions on things, regardless of what it could be from politics to fighting the siren of the sands would often hold her cards close to the chest. The girl however was making an exception for tonight, as she would gladly express herself here towards the androgynous boy. Adama was practically acting like a lady stereotypically wanting to be courted, given how she extended her hand and appeared straight out of a fairy tail.

Her dress had been a gift from her mentor, it had been one year since they first met and he asked the girl one thing she desired. On a whim Adama had pointed to the dress being placed on a storefront window in France, one measurement later and it was given to her. The siren of the sands had kept it but refrained from wearing it since that day, for a special occasion like this one.

She curtseyed slightly towards Daichi as he spoke and took her hand, for a guy with such power behind him his hands were  incredibly soft akin to Adama's own. He commented on how good Adama performed with her thingy instrument, to which Adama chuckled a little at it actually and said "Thank you Daichi, I busk in my spare time. Its an Oud, its a popular instrument in my country." Adama explained, she was mostly self taught in that aspect. But it was a good way to make income aside from underground fights.

Adama was cut off by Daichi pointing to a fountain, that was suddenly performing an excellent water display! Very rarely was Adama surprised by her surroundings, but here the siren of the sands could only stare transfixed. She'd have never witnessed such a thing in Israel where water was important, to make it multi coloured like that too. Such a magnificent display, the music as well made it appear even more spectacular......

"וואו......" Adama muttered in her native language of Hebrew at awe of the presentation, in that brief moment she felt like that little girl again. That would look at the night sky of her native homeland and see the shining stars that guides people out of the sands and imagine being closer to them, the girl felt something be brought onto her wrist. Bringing Adama out of her little evening dream as she looked down at it, Daichi had brought something for the desert maiden.

Wordlessly Adama would look at it, it seemed to even shimmer with the nearby lights. Adama would lower her gaze before choking up a little, it appeared she was even weeping slightly? Adama would quickly say raising her hand that had the beads around her wrist "I-I'm sorry Daichi I'm not sad its just.......I've never been given something by another person save for my mentor. Y-You have my thanks! before the Israel girl would then bring Daichi's head in close for a big hug! Bringing his smaller frame in close and his head practically squished up against Adama's corset enhanced bust! He'd also get a smell of her with the siren having a fragrance of tropical fruits from her hair as she'd tremble with her holding him......

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:02 am

"Eeeh?!" Daichi's silly little smile turned into a worried visage as he noted how his date started to weep silently, no doubt because of the gift he brought for her. He was this close to start a barrage of apologizes to Adama, but he was cut short before even starting as she explained to him that her emotions where of gratitude and not of sorrow. "I see... Th-that's-" Once again he was interrupted by the ashen-haired girl, this time it was because of his head being pulled into the soft cushions of the maiden of the sand's ample bosoms. This of course made him feel extremely embarrassed, so much that he almost expected to be pushed away by the girl due to the extreme heat that his face was emitting.

Daichi corresponded Adama's hug by enveloping her with his arms as well, as shy as he was about being hugged... like that in public, he would be lying if he said that he didn't enjoyed the feeling of her warm body pressing against him, as well as the pleasant smell of her hair, similar to that of coconut and other fruits that he couldn't quite tell. The teenage boy waited for his companion to calm her emotions before he even tried to lift his head up from her longing embrace.

After their heartwarming hug, Daichi would take both Adama's hands as he smiled to her "Let's find something to do. Alright?" He informed her, not long before starting to move around the park still with their hands held together. Te night was slightly cold, the sun was long gone and the stars and moon where the only natural source of light that night. The park by itself was being lighted due to the amount of people socializing at that hour of the early night.

Last edited by Scourger X on Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:58 pm

Adama wasn't really one to be open with her feelings for the most part, bred as she was to be one to play the cards close to her chest. Better that the enemy doesn't know your despair if your losing or to try and find a way past your plans it your winning her mentor taught her, but as good as that was for Adama in battle it left her at a loss outside of it. To experience kindness, twas a rare thing indeed for the siren of the sands. Growing up she received the exact opposite until her fateful meeting then, perhaps this was to another landmark for Adama. She'd welcome it so as she had scooped up Daichi right into her bust without realising it!

The brief pause as Adama gathered herself made her realise what she was doing pressing Daichi up against her like that, she.....was perfectly fine with it in all honesty. The guy would hear the maiden's heart beat against him, it was strong and fast but was already starting to subsist. The heat Daichi produced was actually welcomed against her skin, accustomed to heat as it was stemming from her time in Israel. So it was nothing really for her. Adama smiled down at Daichi as she loosened up on him though, the water fountain lights gleaming her eyes as she smiled slightly towards him.

Daichi offered for them to depart, Adama would take her bead laden hand in his and nod. As the siren of the sands walked with him Adama would speak with him as they walked the park out, she used her other hand to fondle the fabric of her veil and say "I'm amazed to see the stars shine so brightly here, it reminds me of the nights of Israel where the desert heat would vanish and one could use them to find their way. Kyoto feels more relaxing than Tokyo for me, there everyone runs about in the blink of an eye. Have you ever been abroad Daichi?" as she gazed up at them as she walked with Daichi, Adama then said "If you ever venture to Israel pack plenty of sunscreen and bring a big blanket for the nights there." giving a little chuckle. If there was one thing the siren certainly needed to work on it was her humour

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:27 pm

Truth be told, Daichi wasn't really an outside person, he found the comfort of his room, the T.V., the videogames and his bed far more appealing than any other teen party. Not that he and teenage kids had a good relationship, they where... bizarre to him at best, and scary at worst. That was one reason as to why he didn't frequent the parks like the one where he was right now with Adama. So the questions she started to make where a little difficult for him, even if the answers where pretty clear.

(Chuckle)"Yeah" He didn't cared that the ashen haired girl had an equally colorless sense of humor, her laugh was cute and it made him laugh as well just for that, he also enjoyed the small talk. "Well, me and my family come from Tokyo, but I see your point, in here things are far more peaceful..." He responded with a side of nostalgia, looking while a plane soared through the starry night sky. "Me and my sister come to Tension wether any of us has Tension stuff, at least AFW pays for the trains that transports us" He explained to Adama while they kept walking around in the park.

"I've been here and there in Japan, this isn't exactly my first time in Kyoto" He said as he smiled in nostalgia "But apart from that... ya know how it goes, to travel to another country isn't the cheapest" He said looking away to her, slightly ashamed to admit about his low economy. "I would rather meet cool people like you, my pale butt prolly won't survive Israel, but I think that I prefer the sun that its in your eyes" He said with a cheerful grin after that cheesy pick up line he made.

After that he directed a curious look to Adama, now he wanted to ask a question. "So... speaking of that, I wanted to know why you came here..." Daichi said honestly. "Don't get me wrong! I love it that I got to meet you Adama, it's just that you prolly' could'a gone to any place in the world, and I wanted to know what drove you here..." He corrected himself, looking forward to her answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:56 pm

Adama was by contrast one who enjoyed being outdoors, from her time in the orphanage she could feel........constrained by her being indoors. She had always enjoyed the rush of the cold night air on her as she ran with her fellow urchins and got up to all kinds of mischief, Adama had gotten attention from them thanks to her unique looks from birth. The girl however didn't really converse with them all that much, her heart closed as it was to the world until that fateful evening when she met the one who taught her to fight.

Daichi seemed to be the kind that hadn't left his country, to be fair he was younger than Adama? The siren reasoned to herself inwardly, he seemed to be a native of the capital. Much like how Adama was allegedly from Jerusalem the capital of Israel, he spoke of how they could get to the train to Tension. The bullet trains were impressive to be certain, Adama had never been on such a swift method of public transportation. Ms Saadia would speak with "I reside in Tokyo myself as well, thankfully those trains are fast. Swift as the wind, it comes in handy after a match hehe."

"Yes travel can be expensive, its better to travel by land first, sea second and air last I find. You get to find the world around you more that way." Adama spoke from experience, what the siren neglected to mention was that sometimes Adama wasn't always.......legally speaking in the country, she made sure to do that for Japan however. Knowing its draconian laws would come down on her like the proverbial sword of Damocles over her head. That said Adama smiled at Daichi's corny pick up line, that was bad she wasn't gonna lie. But she understood what he meant by it, to have someone speak to her in such a way was actually delightful Adama reasoned.

The boy then asked what brought Adama to Japan in the first place, the girl could remember it like was yesterday with top notch recollection.

"No worries Daichi, the reason being is......you see my mentor, the one who raised me. When I became 18 he requested me to do something." Adama would then go into an impression of his voice with "Adama, the time has come for you to embark on your own quest. Travel East and use what I've taught you, learn as you go in the art of combat. I'll travel West and in time I shall meet you again and see how you've done." the siren of the sands would go on with "I arrived in Japan by boat and made my way doing various odd jobs and underground fighting as well, eventually I found out about Friction and Tension and signed up. I've never really seen the appeal of wrestling rings until our match funnily enough, its better than underground pits and parking lots." Adama said having no clue how odd her story of travelling could sound. For it had been all she knew until recently........

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:48 am

At first Adama's appearance, similar to a fantasy rogue was an internal joke that Daichi would use to entertain himself, but the more he got to know the girl from Israel, the more convinced he got that she was part of an ancient watchamacallit organization determined to rid the world of all evil. He did laugh like a child at her impersonation of an adult male, his childish face certainly matching his humor. The girl finished by telling him about her "clandestine" adventures, where any other responsible person would get concerned at the dangers this girl normally faced, it only server to make the brown haired male more interested on his companion. "Wow! That's pretty cool, you're like an anime superhero battling criminals!" he asked a little more informally, even making a sloppy Karate stance with chop attacks to the air.

After he finished horsing around, Daichi gave a more calm stare as to tell Adama that he was joking around as they kept wandering around. (Chuckles) "I knew that you were pretty strong from our match, I guess that explains why" He reflected as he remembered the fight where they met. "You're like, the strongest person I've fought besides my sister, would love to see a fight between both of you!" He said gleefully at the thought of that battle. The mention of Akiko managed to make him realize something, as his happy expression turned into one of remembrance. "He, you said that you fight to become strong right? Well, I fight to provide for my mom and sister." He revealed a personal fact now that he trusted her more. "One day I broke someone's arm by accident, and I realized that maybe I was fit for fighting and making a living out of it... Y'know? I'm not very capable of those fancy techniques, that's Aki's thing..." He finalized, looking at his fist with penitence clearly written in his face.

As they kept walking, the couple arrived to a street where a carousel awaited, it was the kind of vehicle most seen in fairytales like Cinderella, with a driver and some a couple of horses to move the carriage, it was most likely a more romantic attraction for couples to try. Daichi quickly regained his energy after giving it a look. "Look at that Adama, it's like a king's car!" He claimed to the ashen haired girl as his eyes gleamed in excitement. The driver turned his head away from his phone as they kept getting closer. "Can we ride it?" He asked to Adama as he took both of her hands with his own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next