by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I - Page 4 Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:24 pm

The more the match went on, the more there was a fear in Daisuke's head that Hagiwara would learn to adapt to the situation and perhaps make a comeback. His fears grew when she managed to turn the tables on him, reversing his smother by folding him up into a roll up pin but before the referee could even go for the count of one, Daisuke managed to break free and roll onto his belly.

Clicking his tongue in frustration, Daisuke pushed up onto all fours only for Hagiwara to quickly pounce on his back and push him right back down onto the oil. "Gugh!" he let out a soft grunt feeling her slither on top of him completely. Her legs pressed against his side while her arms wrapped around his neck for a rear naked choke. "Nrrghh! *cough* Ah-Ahhh!" he moaned, splashing and squirming about in oil.

In desperation, he reached up with his hands to grab a hold of her oily hair and yank it forward in a harsh manner, hoping to slide her off.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I - Page 4 Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I

Post by Yori Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:48 pm

Sakura cinched in the hold through Daisuke's protests, bracing her knees in the oil as she pulled back on his, cracking his head and neck as she dug her arms deeper into the choke. She could feel him reaching back, pawing at her from below. His fingers grasping for her hair. She shook her head, slipping her oil slicked Raven hair out of his hands, doubling down on her applied pressure with grunt.

There was just too much hair though, eventually he was able to collect stray strands clumped together from the oil, getting enough of a handhold to start yanking for forward. It wasn't terribly effective at breaking her off, even as she let out a few pained cries with each tug. With enough pulling though, she was finding it difficult to hold positioning, awkwardly bundled forward like a gargoyle on his upper back to keep from being thrown.

"S-stop pulling my hair!"
She released the choke, standing herself up away from him, shipping her head back to free up her hair. Sakura gave him a hard shove on the shoulders into the oil, slipping her hand around to his collar. The legs around his waist closed in, trying to lock her legs around him. With a hard pull, she tried to drag him to the side, flopping in the oil to make it easier for her to lock her ankles and secure her scissor hold. She reached her arm over his shoulder, trying to slip it around to lock his chin under her arm, wanting to stretch him back into a combination dragon sleep as well on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:19 pm

With him being down on his stomach, trapped in a rear naked choke, Daisuke was really struggling now against the rookie wrestler. She was on the verge of choking him out once more if he was that stubborn not to submit which he probably was. Still, Daisuke did his best to find a way out and he took the easiest route, which was to go after her beautiful, long, raven hair. After giving it a hard tug or two, Hagiwara would herself release the prince but she wasn't going to back away just yet.

Instead, she grabbed his shoulders to pull him down to the side alongside with her whilst she wrapped her legs around his waist and looped her arm over his head and onto his neck, tucking her armpit against it for a dragon sleeper submission. Now, Daisuke was in deep trouble! The pain from the scissor first made him moan out loud which became muffled due to the dragon sleeper.

"Guugh! Mmmmm N-NO! Let go" he pleaded, struggling against her as their oil slicked bodies grinded against each other. Daisuke was truly shocked to see Hagiwara doing so well, there was no way she was ever supposed to get this far. Panting heavily, Daisuke's hands once more went up but this time he grabbed her arms to try and pry them off while he squirmed and wriggled.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:29 am

The idly pushed her legs out, letting her locked ankle extend out past Daisuke's reach. Her shimmering toned thighs closing in around his body like the walls of an ancient trap, the real threat here in this hold. Stretching his back out across her body and locking his head under one of her arms only served to add to the pain and likelihood of his surrender as she pulled his chin back as far as she could. As he struggled, she gave both holds a firm squeeze, trying to force his compliance.

Ordinarily that would have been it, but she was still upset by his choice to try and smother her with his… she shuddered. Snorting out a hot breath, she brought up her free hand and brought the open palm down hard, clapping him across the pectorals where the skin was still red from earlier. If he continues to fight her, she would raise her hand up again and continue to clap him across the chest with chops while working to submit him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:00 am

The pendulum was swinging back in the favour of the former idol, who had Daisuke trapped in a very impressive looking dragon sleeper and body scissor submission. Both of them were on their side but Daisuke was in a much worse off position than his rival. Hagiwara would push her legs out, crossing her ankles together to really tighten her body scissors and constricting Daisuke's body to the point even trying to breathe was hurting.

The dragon sleeper, on the other hand, did its job and restricted his breathing. It was all getting a bit claustrophobic for the prince who had Hagiwara stuck tight to him whilst he struggled to escape. To his credit he struggled harder and harder, wriggling and squirming about in any hopes that Hagiwara would once again slip up. For his troubles though, she would use her free hand to chop down on his pecs twice.

"Ahhh! L-let me go....." Daisuke said, desperation creeping in his tone with his arms flailing about and legs kicking around wildly.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:50 am

She was finally making some good headway. Fighting in oil was tough, far more than she felt other people have it credit for. It took a whole new skill set that she certainly hadn't come close to mastering yet. But when it was condensed down, she could still grapple well as long as movement wasn't a key component. With the right holds, being slippery wouldn't help either, which is why she chose to use what she currently has locked in, negating the likelihood of Daisuke slithering free as much as he surely wanted to.

"Do you want to give up?!" Sakura called out, good going another hard crank in time with her squeezing him. She was certain he was nearing his breaking point, he had to be. She brought her palm up again, clapping him hard across the chest with a collective cringe all across the arena. At this point her handprint might as well be tattooed on his chisels pectorals. "I am not letting go until you tap!" Another thunderous chop to the chest would follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:58 am

Still trapped in the submission holds, Daisuke's efforts at first were very aggressive and fierce. He wanted to escape this hold as quickly as possible and would burn himself really fast with all his struggling and moving around. Despite his best efforts however, Sakura remained steadfast and held onto him, doing well to constrict his body with her scissors and restrict his breathing with the sleeper.

Slowly and gradually, Daisuke started to wear down and the intensity of his struggles died down too. His hands flailed about aimlessly while he sank back into Hagiwara. It didn't help that Sakura chopped at his chiseled pecs merciless, now getting up to the count of 4 chops which really left his chest sore. "Ahhh~ Hagiwara-chan...I...." Daisuke said before biting his lip.

His hands reached up, dabbing her face lightly to see where her nose and eyes would be before suddenly his hands dropped down to their side. Daisuke would clench his fist, cupping a fistfull of oil in his palm before once again bringing his hands up to smack her right between the eyes and hoping some of the oil would impair her vision temporarily.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:17 am

As Daisuke's struggles weakened, her own grip on the hold only got tighter, squeezing every ounce of fight out of him. The crowd's low rumble had turned into a rolling chant across the arena for Sweet Diva's favored idol now that everyone was sure she was about to claim victory. She grinned at the admiration but didn't try to showboat by milking the moment. Her focus was on hearing him submit or feeling him tap. When his hands blindly felt around her face, she tried to turn her head away, blowing at his pricing fingers out of the corner of her lips to try to ward it off. What was he even doing?

"Have you had enough?" Sakura inquired again, giving him another hard crank, but holding off on laying in with another chop. She wasn't sure if he had started to pass out due to sheer unwillingness to submit to her. That momentary pause was all he neared to throw a hand back and splash her face to oil. "Guh-ah!" She recoiled immediately with a surprised cry, startled and blinded, both her holds loosed enough for Daisuke to pry himself free as she tried to use her free arm to rub off the oil. It was a near impossible talk with her already soaked body to remove it, just rubbing it in worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:32 am

At this point, Daisuke knew he had to do something or there was a high risk he would have to tap out or pass out. His options were very limited, after trying all he could to power his way out of the submissions he simply couldn't find a legit way to escape the grasp of his rival. In the end, to save his own dignity he had to resort to nefarious methods or risk losing the match and in his mind the choice was simple.

Ignoring her inquiry, he would slap his palm in between her eyes causing the oil to splash around her face and eyes. That was enough for Hagiwara to loosen the hold and focus on rubbing her eyes to ease the burning sensation but in reality she probably made things worse for herself. Daisuke didn't care, he was free and he fell down on his back clutching his neck while breathing heavily. He felt really exhausted, his face, neck, chest and abdomen were really sore and Hagiwara was proving to be a tough challenge.

"Gah....Y-you....how are you this good? Grgh you should have lost this match by now" Daisuke groaned, letting out his frustrations, slapping the oily floor. Grunting in effort, Daisuke would sit up straight seeing her frantically trying to recover. "I've had enough of your stubbornness Hagiwara-chan" he said crawling towards her before pushing her onto her belly and mounting the small of her back.

Daisuke would lean forward, putting his fingers into her mouth to fishhook her, using said grip to pull her head back in a brutal fishhook camel clutch submission. "Give up Hagiwara-chan.......give it up" he said panting heavily.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:16 pm

Sakura sat forward as Daisuke powered out of her hold, leaving the young idol blind, desperately pawing at the air to try and find him to secure the hold again. She turned herself around, getting onto her hands and knees, eyes tightly shut from the sting of oil as she listened for him. She. He sloshed up beside her, she pointed, blindly flailing her arms, trying to grapple his slick body only to be shoved to the ground. Immediately she began to rise for another try, instead getting roughly flipped into the oil with a frustrated grunt.

The blinded oil made for easy prey as she was squished down into the only mat under the weight of Daisuke's body. She groaned at another fumbled attempt to get up, her fingers and toes squelching in the oil as she failed to muster enough of a grip to buck him off. Already panting heavily, the wrestling prince had little issue hooking his fingers past her lips, roughly stretching her backwards through a scream of pain and annoyance. Her oil soaked chest puffed out to the crowd, bouncing with each hard tug of her head. She kicked her feet in the oil, squirming as hard as she could to try and wiggle free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next