by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

» Look who came crawling back- Valentina Cousins vs Renee Steinhauser
by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, saryakimura96, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I - Page 5 Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:24 pm

Pushed to his limits, Daisuke was not holding back anything after this. It was clear that he had massively underestimated Sakura before their match and a few times, especially the last move she had him trapped in, he felt as if he was on the verge of defeat. Now that he had escaped through questionable means it was time to end this bout. He pushed her on her belly and mounted her with ease, Hagiwara was still struggling to recover from the stinging sensation she felt in her eyes.

Using that to his advantage, Daisuke trapped her in a modified camel clutch, pulling her head back by fishhooking his fingers around her mouth while stretching her to his limit. After a while, he would give up on that and would release her and let her head drop back down face first onto the oil. "Ugh, screw this!" he growled, not caring about making her submit anymore- he just wanted to win.

Daisuke would hop off Hagiwara to get on his knees beside her, pushing her over onto her back before sliding on top of her completely. From there, he would grapevine his legs with hers, spreading them wide while grabbing her wrists and pinning her arms above her head while pressing his own body down onto hers, going head to head and nose to nose for a full body pin. "Stay down...its over" he whispered.

The referee would make her way to start the count. "ONE"!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I - Page 5 Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I

Post by Yori Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:51 pm

The sting of oil in her eyes, Daisuke's grotesque oil slicked fingers in her mouth, and the pain of having her back stretched out was almost too much to bear. But she wouldn't give up like this, couldn't give up to something like this. To lose now to such underhanded tactics would undermine her whole existence. Hard work was the only way. There was no acceptable shortcuts on this road to be the best. She had to work for everything she had in this business, she had earned her place.

Thankfully she was spared having to fight her way free when Daisuke's frustrations got the better of him and he broke the hold. Less appreciative was she of being thrown face first back into the oil through. To the envy of nearly every man and some of the women in the audience, the wrestling prince continued to manhandle the idol by rolling her over and climbing on top of her. Legs tangled and spread, his weight mashed down across her sultry form, and her arms captured over her head. She was forced to stare up at him with narrowed eyes, vision blurred and burning as she felt his hot breath on her body.

"Two!"

"No...chance." Sakura pressed her fingers together, milking her hands as small as possible as she gave her arms a hard tug, using her oil slicked limbs to slide free of his grip. From her position of weakness below him, she swung her right forearm up, breaking the count while trying to slam the side of his head with a hard shot. Her left arm came neck trying to mirror the blow and rattle the wrestling prince. She wanted to loosen up his legs to break free from the grapevine and dump him off of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:50 pm

The exhausted prince was hoping this would be it, his body was sore, drenched in oil and sweat whilst he pressed down onto Hagiwara pinning her arms above her head while grapevining her legs to hold her secure. He presses his head down onto hers, pinning her in a full body pin and letting the referee do the rest. The official would get to the count of "TWO" before Sakura would squirm her arms free and clock him in the side of his head with two stiff forearm strikes.

The blow was enough to get a loud groan escape Daisuke's lips and he fell to her side, dropping down and rolling over onto his back. The crowd was now cheering wildly, this match had been very competitive and it was obvious Daisuke was gassed out as he laid there on his back, panting heavily while being a oily mess.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:22 pm

Sakura laid back down in the oil, letting her arms flop back down with a splash. Panting heavily her glistening chest heaved with each breath. She left one burning eye shut, blinking the other a few more times, finally able to see again. While she didn't look towards Daisuke, she could hear his labored breathing. They were both struggling to continue at the end of their ropes. That was why she slowly started to sit herself up, turning over onto her knees to trudge her way through the oil much like a shambling zombie. Circling the wrestling prince, she planted one of her feet then the other to very carefully standing herself up with a wobble.

Reaching down with shaky legs, she grabbed hold of his ankle, drawing them in under her arms. With a studying motion she kicked a leg behind him, planting it on the opposite side of his body as she gave him a forceful twist to flip him over onto his stomach with a hard plop. The idol let her heels slide out from under her, planting her oil slicked backside firmly on the small of his back, reclining back roughly to lock him into a Boston crab. She let out a fist, peddling the soles of her feet against the canvas, gathering as much torque as she could to ramp the hold up as much as possible while she still had the strength to maintain it. "Nnngggghhhhaaaah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:50 pm

There was no way this was happening, Daisuke had given everything he had to give yet still this young rookie, in just her second oil wrestling match had pushed him this far. After breaking away from the grapevine full body pin, Daisuke laid there on his back breathing heavily while thinking what else could he do to beat her. It was then when he caught a glimpse of his rival, already making her way up on her knees and crawling towards him.

He clicked his tongue in disbelief, there was no way she still had more in the tank. However, it seemed she did and would grab his ankles to pull them up and tuck them under her arms. From there, she flipped him over and sat on the small of his back and made sure this time she wouldn't slip on the oily surface. Daisuke was trapped in a boston crab- ironically the move Hagiwara had submitted to many a times and now she had trapped Daisuke in it.

The side of his face buried in oil, he weakly wriggled about but he was in too much pain and exhausted to really put up a good fight. His screams caused some oil to enter into his mouth, making him spit it out while splashing around wildly. He tried to squirm forward but there was nowhere to go and relied on Hagiwara slipping up but it seemed the rookie had adapted to the situation and her grip was solid.

"AAAHHMMFH! Nrgh.....Hagi....Hagiwara-chan....I submit" he pleaded, tapping the oily pool to signal his submission. The crowd went silent for a brief moment before erupting in cheers, Hagiwara Sakura had just made the prince of wrestling tap out.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:13 pm

Sakura tested the full extent of Daisuke's flexibility as she pulled him further and further back, able to keep gaining ground on the hold with him too exhausted to actually fight her. She was pulled so far back her oil slicked hair was hanging down across her opponent's shoulders. She kept giving several hard tugs, making sure no amount of wiggling or shifting to provide relief. She knew all the one and outs of this hold after all, it had single handedly been used to defeat her an embarrassing amount of times. Today though, she owned it and weaponized it.

With nowhere left to go and nowhere left to do, Daisuke was forced to surrender. His take in the oil went unnoticed, but the second the officials rang the bell to acknowledge his submission, she was quick to let his legs go, smashing into the oil. She leaned forward, planting her hand on the small of his back to take a brief breather. "Haha, I did it!" She looked back over her shoulder, grinning with one eye still closed at her defeated opponent. Pushing herself up, she stood triumphantly over him, tossing up the two fingers V for victory over the roaring applause of the crowd. "One down, two more to go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:51 pm

The pain he felt was too much at the end, his body being bent into a C like position and Hagiwara really knew the ins and outs of this submission move. Arching his legs backwards up to the point that her hair dangled down to his shoulders, tickling him ever so slightly. In the end, there was nowhere to give and he had to surrender giving her the surprise victory.

"Hah.....Hah....I-I lost?" Daisuke said while panting, still in disbelief. Hagiwara stayed on top of him, placing her hand on his back gently while breathing heavily herself. She looked over her shoulder with a wide grin, commenting that she did what she said she would before rising up and flashing a V sign for the crowd. Meanwhile, Daisuke was still down on his belly groaning in pain, still shocked at this upset.

Winner by submission: Sakura Hagiwara
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5