by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reluctant prey - Andariel vs Okami

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Reluctant prey - Andariel vs Okami - Page 2 Empty Re: Reluctant prey - Andariel vs Okami

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:36 am

"What the.... HEY!!" Okami was too much affectionate to his "family jewels" to let it happen without reacting:

When Andariel thrusted her spear forward, he dodged and took a handle on it, also trying to give a shoulder tackle to her opponent in order to disarm her.

If successful, he would then toss the weapon aside: "I'm not going to be your prey, BEAUTIFUL crazy girl!" , he said, immediately blushing deeply when he realized he had just spoken out his thoughts, saying she was beautiful.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Reluctant prey - Andariel vs Okami - Page 2 Empty Re: Reluctant prey - Andariel vs Okami

Post by Jessica Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:50 am

Andariel was really confident she could finish with Okami's fighting spirit if she managed to "kill" his genitals. Sadly, it wouldnt happen anytime soon. The elf was surprised by the boy's quick reaction, taking the shoulder tackle to the chest, one of her eyes closing as the other remained halfly open.

Thanks to that attack, she'd lose grasp of her spear and stumble back, holding her chest with one arm. "You..." She started saying, but then, before she could complete her statement, she heard what Okami said. The only thing the boy's words changed was the insult Andariel was yelling at him. "You fucking perv!" The elf said, blushing slightly as she charged at him once again.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:58 pm

Okami was still a bit embarassed for what he had just unwittingly said... he wasn't really thinking it... was it? How could a crazy girl who was trying to capture and maybe kill him actually look beautiful to his eyes..??

While he was ingenuously pondering on such things, Andariel had a quite easy way to pounce on him again. Underneath her, the wolfboy started to fight back, trying to get free from her straddling pin. "D-Darns... i.. i'm not a perv.. i was just walking here by myself" , he protested during his struggles.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:37 pm

"And now you're gonna become my dinner. See how things work?" Andariel said as she tried to pin Okami's shoulders down with her knees and looked down at her opponent's face. "I just hope your taste is worth all of this. You know, we havent eaten anything in like....2 days." The elf said as she licked her upper lip, Repede just watching from the distance as his master seemed to be dominating Okami.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:52 pm

"G-Gasp... and you're willing to have me as your meal, only 'cause you've not ben eating in 2 days..? I'll take you and your friend out for dinner in that case, but i'm not going to be part of the menu!"

He was trying to buck her off but, with her knees pinning his shoulders, his arms were trapped under her legs and he could not do much more than squirming underneath the elf-girl at the moment.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:18 am

"Oooh... I think I'd have given you the chance if I wasnt so hungry... Too bad." Andariel said as she charged her arm back and prepared a really powerful punch, which she'd send to Okami's face just a few moments later. If the boy managed to dodge it somehow, the elf's fist would only hit the ground right beside his head, and he'd notice just how strong Andariel was just by looking at the little fist-shaped hole.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:25 am

"G-Gasp... t-that was close..." he frowned, hardly managing to dodge her charged punch.

He would then try to slip away from under her hips. Though, in case he failed, his head would be grinded inbetween her thighs in a both dangerous and embarassing position.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:22 am

Andariel blinked as she noticed her prey was somehow slipping away from her. She'd end up sitting on the floor, a little confused. After a few seconds, the elf would stand up, looking around for her opponent, not willing to let him go just like that. "Come here, delicious meal! Dont run from me!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:34 am

"D-Delicious meal... y-you must be crazy.." , Okami's cheeks were warm with the deep blush as he tried to step back.
There was something sexy in her way to hunt him as her prey, but he wasn't so eager to end in the elf-girl's tummy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:56 am

Thanks to Okami's comment, the elf was able to find him again. Andariel would run right towards him like a really hungry predator, holding her arms in front of her to help her tackle him to the ground once again. Even though it was a very basic move, she was strong enough to make it as painful as a powerbomb, if she wanted.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next