Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

AliceBun, Iceman, LunarWolf, Nelv, Old_Man_Tai, Quimble, skip-stop, Teenwrestler, TiefBlau, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for sensual jobbers. FRICTION ONLY!

Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:50 pm by Harrier

Hi all,

As the title implies, I am looking for sensual victims for my new mystery character GOLDFINGER.
Why only jobbers? I have planned a storyline with Iceman and want to build Goldfinger up for it. It can be a squash or a close match whatever you prefer, but Miss Goldfinger must come out victorious.

If you have a keen interest in your win/lose ratio (I feel you!), I can and will trade a win back with Tessa, Gina, Kelly, Sayuri or Amaya.

I may not be the fastest or best poster in general, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Early Notice: Summer Splash 2020

Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:58 am by Old_Man_Tai

ATTENTION!

Summer Splash 2020 starts in June-July!

This is an early notice to those looking to participate in the ppv, to please start thinking about and planning what matches you want to do at the PPV now.

I know everyone is still working on their Showdown/Avalanche matches, and that's fine and good, this is just an early notice is all.

The earlier you start, the easier it will be to get your pre-match story threads completed!

Title Holders, please start looking for potential …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Sorry for the delay

Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:21 am by LARIATO

(Meant to post this yesterday only just now got to it. Ironic I guess >_<)

Apologies for the delay on posts. No excuses, I just suck.

I think I've posted to all my active threads, but in my infinite stupidity and forgetfulness it's highly possible I've missed something somewhere. If anyone has a thread with me I still need to post to, please let me know so I can get on it asap.

Comments: 2

Tag Team Title Match: Team Eclipse Vs. The Lovely Couple

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Tag Team Title Match: Team Eclipse Vs. The Lovely Couple - Page 5 Empty Re: Tag Team Title Match: Team Eclipse Vs. The Lovely Couple

Post by Jessica on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:46 am

The Lovely Couple were the new champions! The girls' eyes were watering as they jumped up to their feet and hugged each other tightly, hopping up and down in joy. They couldnt believe it! They were the 'best' tag team in the league! After a short while celebrating, the referee lifted their arms up. Meanwhile, they heard to what Lukretia said. Well... actually they were barely paying attention to her. Yep, too busy thinking of themselves as the new champions.

The sisters remained quiet, not wanting to interrupt Lukretia. However, their minds were far from aware of what the german was saying. Like they cared! They kept smiling for the cameras until Lukretia left the place. Then, they ran after their 'teacher', waving their arms and blowing kisses to everyone in the crowd.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5