by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 9:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Isabella Castillo, The Phantom Tigress of Mexico!

Go down

Isabella Castillo, The Phantom Tigress of Mexico! Empty Isabella Castillo, The Phantom Tigress of Mexico!

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:13 pm

Name: Isabella Castillo
Alias: The Phantom TIgress
Eyes: Amber
Hair: Black
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130
Nationality: Hispanic
Alignment: Tweener

Appearence:
:

Oh? So Sister decided to come out of retirement? I have to see this......:
This Kitty likes to SCRATCH:

Fighting style: "Time to sharpen my claws.....papi taught Maria and I the tools of the trade in Lucha Libre. My sister may tend to do things traditionally.....I am a bit more creative in that ring, should you tempt fate to challenge me."

Preferred matches: "Hmph.....name the place and time."

Signatures:

Tiger Claw: Setting up her opponent in the corner, Isabella takes off at a run slamming her claw right into the unprotected stomach of her opponent, digging in had to cause serious damage to the midsection. Gripping hard, she then releases the claw, taking a grip of her opponent's wrists and using her feet to flip her opponent up and over to slam spin first into the canvas.

Long live the Queen: A running elbow to the small of the back to stun her opponent, before reaching up to grab at the head of her opponent. Slowly turning herself to look out at the crowd, she drops to her rear, bringing her opponent down with a sickening neckbreaker!

Finishers:

Welcome to the Jungle:

Isabella Castillo, The Phantom Tigress of Mexico! Tumblr_p22uafdykB1s24yedo1_400

History:
Trained as a third generation wrestler by her father, the second incarnation of the Reaper, it became apparent to her family that Maria had the skills and the talent to succeed in the ring. After years of grueling training, she received her father's blessing of carrying the mantle of Lucha Libre's most respected enigma. She was 21 at the time. Watching her from afar, was her little sister Isabella, age 11.

Unlike her sister, Isabella was not the heir to the family's sacred La Parca match. Instead, she chose to show her face to the world, trading the flashy acrobatics for a more hard hitting, japanese inspired strong style. But she had to admit, the theatrics were hard to ignore. Ever the predator, she adorned her arms with tiger stripes, giving her a unique identity all her own. The Phantom Tigress of Mexico struck out on her own, but careful to stay away from her sister. She did not want to be called, "La Parca's second"

She was far too ambitious for that.

Then she heard of the "accident". The dirty, underhanded attack from the Raven Queen to put her elder sister on the shelf forever. For years she stewed at the top of the east, ruling on the throne as a queen of an eastern promotion. She searched far and wide, to demand a match to restore the honor of her family that Raven sought to sully.

A match that never happened.

But now, her sister's return to LAW piqued her interest. With no word for years from Maria, the opportunity to catch up and finally rekindle the bonds shattered by the Raven, Isabella packed her things, flying to Japan. As a sister, a tiger, a predator, she swore she would find the monster who made it their mission to destroy their family legacy.

This time the claws were out.

Fun Fact: "Ok I like tigers! It's not weird ok!?!"

Pansexual.

Isabella Castillo, The Phantom Tigress of Mexico! WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down